What's your RPG class?

Pick your classes fuckers.

I'm a Blacksmith.

If game allows me to be a knight in huge ass armor with two swords, that's what I am.
Alternatively samurai.
Any kind of swordsman really, as long as I'm allowed to not use shields. I hate shields.

my nigga

Super Novice
I'm great at the basics of a lot of shit but I cannot do any one thing well enough to be considered good enough to be good at it.

I'm still salty samsho5sp doesn't have vanilla 5 stages
It's 2016

what about two handed swords

Disco Bandit
Seal Clubber
Pastamancer
Accordion thief
Sauceror
Turtle Tamer

Sword mage

Necromancer.

>tfw there are less than 10 total RPGs in existence with decent necromancy

Cleric all the way.

An excellent choice

tank engine

TOURIST

*FLASH*

that train looks familiar for some reason.

It's Percy

being a cheeky cunt aside, thank you for reminding me where I've seen that train before

Warlock

Taekwon Master

Because the idea of being autistically godlike within a handful of maps while being absolute shit at every other map sounds appealing to me somehow.

Otherwise Soul Linker because the job advance quest actually makes me feel like I accomplished something, and my character advanced to something other than a change of clothes. You more or less become immortal in service to the goddess of Asura.

What's the most unique class that has ever been in an MMO anyway?

Why must you remind me?

Mage/Wizard if its well implemented. Otherwise knight.

Its some kind of "Im the master of tutorial levels" or what?

Guild Wars Dervish was pretty out there.

Rogues and Thieves.

If it lets me steal shit, hide or use a bunch of gimmicky gadgets and moves then I'm usually all over it.

Barbarian all the way

Monk, my one desire in life is to punch shit.

Forgot pics

Bouncer.

RO's classes are pretty fucking stupid tbh fam

Depends on the sword in question.
Huge ass "look I have a small dick" anime swords can fuck right off.
But if wielding reasonable looking sword with both hands gives me enough flexibility, power and range, then I might use it.

A hero.

Gypsy of course.

Don't fuck with my caravan and give up those coins.

Knight because everything else is snowflaky trash.

No.

I am *the bone of my sword*

Why the fuck can't I delete my own posts?

Two swords are gay. They are for posers.

MAAAAARK

Scholar, of course.

Monk, with drunken master and useless shitbag cross class

Summoner, and by extension, Necromancer. I love the idea of controlling and fighting alongside monsters. One of the few things I really like about FF10 was how they handled summons.

my nigga

suffering. at least the summoner is pretty cool.

The purest form of wizard, with the longest beard and the shiniest, cone hat and star robe

Anything that lets me wear armour and use a shield, I love being a tanky juggernaught. Even better if it's got some kind of sustain like a heavily armoured paladin that can constantly heal himself.

Warrior to the core.

I like starting with the class that starts with nothing but can eventually develop into any build.
Nothing like starting as a big zero and then letting your own style/destiny mold you to the point of being super powerful.

wizards are faggots
spellswords might as well be trannies
knights are the best
maces > swords

Wizards, but not just your fireball-slinging, faerie-diddling elf-in-a-dress. A proper Arcanist or Warlock.
The kind of crazy motherfucker who turns walls to meat, lets his entourage fly, summons hordes of elementals, and drops flaming boulders that send entire guilds running.
Utility is power, but power is also power; and always supplemented with some bullshit up your sleeve for every occasion; whether that means teleporting people who hit you off a cliff or just turning goddamn invisible.

I love monks, but it's so hard to breakaway from the weeaboo stereotype

at least in /tg/ I can lampshade it

Same

this

The class where I can use armor, two handed sword e summon undeads/demons. Like Death Knight and BlackGuard.

Chaotic good rogue/agent.

Say that to my zweihander and see what happens, knave!