Feminist agenda is a game genre

archive.is/YXzog

wat?

I don't even wanna live anymore

yeah video games are no longer a secret boys club

get over it LOSER

Isn't this a good thing? We have a filter now, and we can call people out on their shit.

>hey Holla Forums look at this shit the cucks are doing
>yeah man

that brings back memories.

how does a feminist game even look?
what exactley makes it to a feminist game? I would say it is a boring text pdf.
a walking simulator with a boring narrator
boring stuff.

what exactley does a game need to be a feminist game? Is there a branding you get from the sjw?

Whoever makes it needs to have at least a dozen AIDS strains, live in San Francisco, have a subscription to Kotaku©, Salon© and SomethingAwful©. They also need to follow FemFreq™ and Anita on twitter and to vote for Hillary.

Past the indoctrination period and once the conditions are set the cuck proceeds to make a game that talks about the plight of the jewish people and why having a dick is bad. Your game doesn't have to release for stuff such as Kotaku©, SomethingAwful©, Phil Fish, Peter Molyneux, Salon©, or Square Enix to brand it as a feminist game.

It's not the game that matters, it's the developer crying on Twitter about cyber violence that makes a game feminist.

Found your problem. Also, take it to the GG thread.

I fail to see how this is bad.

Doesn't it work for some faggot PR firm? So this is literally a shill operation? Even more so than the usual steam curator groups

What's wrong with an effective warning label? This is the pink hair of genre description

That Jewess just doesn't know when to stop.

Well at least I have a no-go list now.

IGF, Silverstring, Quinn etc. - she has connections with everyone. Of course most of the KiA noobs have probably never heard of her.

Why do these people even care? Just rename your group to "Our totally respectable arts degrees says these are games worth playing in a certain mind set".

We need a voice. A lot more people would support us if they could hear our side of the story. But the problem is all the websites like the steam communities or youtube and reddit ban us for not being politically correct.

Back to your containment thread

I see nothing wrong with these ideologues making their own media. If anything they should be encouraged to do it more, that way they'll see that nobody who plays video games actually cares about their shitty politically charged games. And hopefully this will keep them out of ruining the more mainstream stuff.

Also, it would be kek worthy if someone made a "feminist" game that only served to redpill people

Fuck off and die.

You need to be friends with the gatekeepers.

What the fuck do they ingest when they get woke to become so fucking disgusting? Even megaphone-chan was cute before all this shit.

Govt propaganda, judaism and junk food

Hormone therapy really fucks up your body.

Jessi Slaughter right there what the fuck

Why the fuck do they say woke? It's gotta be the most annoying word ever, well maybe Yaaas is worse. "WOKE AS FUCK" makes me want to bash them over the head.

"WOKE" is the left term equivalent to Red Pill. The irony is that these "woke as fuck" people are willfully ignorant and believe anything they're told by their communist collage professor.

So it's just like being red pilled.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

That's Jessi Slaughter?

Well, those beef curtains probably do hang lower than the average ballsack by now.