SJW bullshit aside, how shit do you know for a fact this game will be?

SJW bullshit aside, how shit do you know for a fact this game will be?

shoo shoo

What SJW bullshit?

Complete and total garbage not even worth a pirate.

Isn't KF2 still early access?

the forums are an echochamber where any criticism is either deleted or "moderated" and their EULA which they have refused to even address.

What game is that?

bruh

Feminist Frequency 2

It's been out for nearly 2 fucking years.

Oh, I'm a moron and thought the thumbnail was Shadow Warrior 2.
billy me

no, not aside. The reason they can keep doing this shit is because people like you will buy the game anyway. Find something else to play, there are millions of video games out there

Early access makes me lose any interest in a game.

That's not SJW, that's just being a censoring asshole.

Ressurecting ceiling 2, its a shit game that is going to end up filled with microtransactions and DLC while never getting out of early access

Well, this is Tripwire we're talking about
But let's be honest, other than that fat cunt from melbourne, the game is not SJW at all (but it is still shit)

Whew. Good to know that playing games is still something that does not happen in Holla Forums

It's a fun and well polished game. but lacks that rough awesomeness that was KF1. Oddly enough it is pretty much bug free, they learned something from RO2
If you get it from a sale it is easily worth the time.

Remember when they apologized for the christmas stalker model because of the short skirt and exposed navel? Remember when they added a character that was a 50's housewife wannabe without the patriarchy?

What's pozzed supposed to mean

they're neghole has the gift

you have to go back

what

Ask your dad, he'll demonstrate it on you.

And they still keep them? Are you a retard? It's not like all the female models (except siren) are pretty pin-uppy.

Now you are either being a retard or ignorant. Rockabilly subculture, go on, google it.

I understand. You are angry because people like things that you do not. This happens because you are a drooling retard.

Now you could try again and find something IN THE GAME that has something to do with those dreaded and scawy esjeewees and you are good to go! But you wont, because that implies you actually trying to play something.

ID's how they work.
Or is is this just the whole "Boohoo someone disagrees with consensus" shit that happens here so often. Go cry to mark about it,

Thats not how it works, you shit

I happen to own a copy and I enjoy the game.
It's very satisfying. They've polished the game more and pushed zed-conomy to the side and worked on more gameplay elements, maps, and weapons.
I was surprised when they made a turn like they did. In the last update they added
-New swat class with 5 weapons
-music lyrics checkbox
-gameplay tweaks involving zeds (less spongy pounds and scrakes, bloats and gorefasts can block headshots)
-removal of that god damn stupid popup whenever the music changed so now it feels more like game music and not like your character's listening to some silly playlist)
-Tweaks to the MEAT system to make combat even more visceral
-minimize combat chatter checkbox

I wouldn't recommend you pass up this game if you liked the first one. It surpasses the original.

They've certainly started listening to feedback, have actually updated the game and made a few steps forward.
Unfortunately the first game is still better in almost every way. KF2 is just a waste.

Nigga it's been out for a year.
Fucking what?

They also added a gameplay survey trying to gauge how people feel about various game aspects. Only real downside I see to the game right now is a lack of map variety and an incomplete soundtrack if you buy the digital deluxe version. I want more maps like burning paris that show a destroyed europe.

By the shit graphics and enemy i think is Killing Floor Consoleshit Version

just don't give them money

KF got shit on by endless character skin DLCs, weapons DLCs and stupid futuristic shit that doesn't fit the theme. I want this company and series to die.

hahaha, no

k

didnt mean to quote

wew laddy

I love KF1, still play it, but the lootbox SocJus garbage of KF2 turned me off

Oh how easily the coin flips.

Tone down the salt bro, not my fault you bought into an early access, buggy, crate system mess.

They fucked up everything good about the first game. There is nothing redeeming about it.

Someone post that forum screenshot of their president going full SJW to prove the dumbasses claiming Tripwire haven't been infected wrong.

Oi, what's all this then?

Oh please tell me they elaborated this