Neptunia Thread

Locked and Loaded
edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)
New 4Goddesses online e-mail from Uni's seiyuu''' compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/?page=4

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NDg6Qx-BLU
gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1
twitter.com/18043n777
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy
yuki.la/r/14558617
discord.gg/3mHhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nowa the best

Buran a best

Secound for comfy plutia

you have to awake and alert to claim the thread, Plutie

Was busy playing with friends

Can confirm.

Not sparing with Noire today?

Reminder that this qualifies as "Quality" in the english dub.

No, I'm not. But I wish I could. I also wish I could cuddle and adventure with her.

stop

There are people on this planet who prefer this.

Nowanon you insane bastard.

Noire or Uni?

The other nowafag will likely pick Noire, so Uni!

She is great too.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And nothing else in particular, that is enough for me.

Go out for a date with Vert, get this result, dodging Chika's bullets, all in a day for Vertfag.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

how about both

Nowaru. Uni is cute too though.

You have it easy with Chika. I'll have to deal with a crazy yandere that may decide to just kill someone who gets close to Noire. Luckily that's not the case in all dimensions though.

Why is everyone so gay?

There's very few men in Gamindustri and they're either silhouettes or ugly.

Well, there's still Ganache. Handsome motherfucker, that one.

Well when you aren't dealing with K-Sha there is always the SI from Hyperdevotion :^)

Gotta keep the otaku in line for new releases fam. From their eyes girls love is the best love and the failures of the SI's in previous games have pretty much killed whatever chance a male will ever get close to Neps again.

I want to fill Nepgear up with delusions of grandeur so that she'll stop holding herself back and finally show all of Planeptune that she's a better ruler than Neptune in all regards, including combat.

Blancfags are asleep. Post smug Uni.

not asleep, just busy with God Eater

Did Iffy fix the game on Steam yet?

Because any girls in games who aren't posers usually enjoy the pussy, to some extent.

Either way, the smug Uni and neps must flow.

We still doing bingo for the upcoming game?

I only have saucy Uni, too bad

why not, we just have to learn more about it

I have some indignant Uni.

Ah yes, Uni and Brave OTP.
Well, had Brave not been killed off. Luckily he was reincarnated as Steamax.

uni's my favorite

post more cute uni

Uni is cuute when she's screaming in pain

More Uni

Uni's Unis grew in some of these though

You're even worse than Hitler-kun.

I see the lack of best CPU.

You got my attention

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear is awake

I still want to believe that one day we will get a proper SI But it's probably just wishful thinking at this point

I'm bored and too lazy to post Neps.
Help.

But you just posted some Neps

Fucking moralfag

Now that's just cruel, user.

No! Do not give up hope! People that say otherwise are just trying to demoralize you! They have nothing to back up their claims!

Most likely an evil curse or magic cast by Vert, she would do something like that.

From the perspective of a CPU or their candidate piracy means less faith in them and less prosperity for their nation. She's wrong though because I pirated RB;1 before I bought it and I loved it enough to play it through in one go

She's also wrong that poorfags cant get enjoyment from DS and PSP piracy, especially during the time it was so popular.

I don't understand what the artist of that last image is doing with the Neps. They always have weird faces and abnormally large breasts.

hard to tell but he's alright, still shits on 90% of DA

Nah, cruel would be doing it right in front of her

I'm still trying to hang in there, but it's getting difficult. They just can't seem to get it right,I could write a better SI then they probably can. I suppose I just have to keep believing and trusting them

Well come on, how else do the CPUs & candidates get their power if not from the people's belief? How do certain events happen? By believing in it! You underestimate how powerful the mind is.

Which is why I liked the short instance where Brave and Uni argue. Brave made points in favor of piracy that's wouldn't be too far from some arguments seen on Holla Forums and Uni can't really argue against them. I'm probably giving the writers a lot of credit, but this could show a bit of self-awareness on the part of CH regarding piracy and all that.

True, he is alright. Amazing compared to the rest on DA (sans Men Dont Scream). Also, haven't seen that last image before. You can almost see her nipples and my nether regions like it.

I assumed you were doing it in Neptune's bed while Nepgear was awake in her bed. That's basically doing it right in front of her.

Probably. Though, I feel that they would spend more time making a better SI if they had to actually program and make a model for the SI that fought in battle. They keep making half-assed attempts which is why they've been so bad. They need to give an honest attempt and I think it'd work well. I think the MMO would be the perfect environment for this, but they still haven't announced anything.
Otherwise, you could always learn Unreal Engine 4 yourself and make a fangame with an SI that's better than any attempt that they've made. Also make a better ARPG than them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is self awareness on IF/CH's part

When I mean right in front of her I mean while she's staring at us doing it and not just hearing it

I would love to, but I can barely find the motivation do fan art. I could never do something like make game

Speaking of fanart, whatever happened to that user who wanted to sketch Neps?

But, user, that is still cruel! What if Nepgear just wants someone to Nep her while Neptune is asleep? Instead, she's just forced to listen to you two all night long and get no sleep!

Ah yes, I did try drawing, but it was hard to keep it up. I'm better at programming though, so I actually see a game as being something I'd be more interested int.

I think there were a few of us that sketched Neps for a while.

A few? I was under the impression it was just one.
Maybe I'm confusing Plushie user. Who I'm sure is dead at this point in time.

It's how I bully Nepgear. And in time she could learn to get used to it and drown it out. Until it starts taking over her dreams while she's asleep

So cruel. You need a Gear user with you in whatever dimension you go to just to help relieve Gear's pent up stress.

I did a couple of sketches, someone else did a couple of Noire sketches in which she was driving big muscle cars, and I think I remember a few others.

I remember the Noire sketches but nothing else before that.

Also post numbers game time, because I can.
Think of Two(2) Neps
Think of Two(2) Nep Villians
Write them down in any order like so;

Post, then check'em. Numbers decide who defends you and who tries to kill you.
Assuming I'm not retarded and you guys wanna use this to pass the time then lets start.
HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?

I don't think I'm all that fucked. If anything its the other three who are fucked.

I guess I'll play. I choose:

Save me Neptune, fly me away!

I'm safe

Which Nep looks the cutest in pain?

So I'm on the villains' side. I feel like I've been coerced into some crime without realizing it. I have confidence in Kurome's abilities, but I guess there are worse things than being killed by a banana while seeing Gya's bright smile or being killed by a Nepgear who… wait, neither of these two seem like someone who would kill their enemies unless given no choice. And I certainly wouldn't be fighting back against them.

But Nepgear killed Linda in the Conquest ending and said stated that she should've done that a long time ago

Yeah, but that was after Nepgear got broken. So, unless we're dealing with Conquest Gear, which wasn't what I had in mind when I wrote the original post, then I think I'd be fine. Maybe.

Blanc's VA wrote her mail on the 4GO site, anyone can give translation?

Let's see what I get

I'm dead

Oh Nep why am I laughing at this
youtube.com/watch?v=_NDg6Qx-BLU

Looking too complex for my brain but here goes

Embed

I think I got it easy. Defenders: Ploot and Brave

I'd like to see Underling and IF working together, sounds like fun

How do you embed?

Normally I wouldn't spoon feed, but since we're all friends here I'll make an exception
Click "Show post options & limits", then get the link from url bar (don't get the embed link) and paste into "Embed"

She was too good for our dimension.

The neps doesn't even beans.

>Good Nep game never again

We can always write SIs, user

Seconding this, the machine translation is pretty amusing though.

If I were to ever write SI with neps it would be just me hugging, cudling and fugging Blanc

So there's no Uzume, Plutia, Peashy or Rei yet they are able to add completely new characters (assuming that bit isn't just garbled like the rest of the translation).

If you can post a text version of this I'll try to see if I can use a few different translators and make something more coherent

Alright:
ブラン、ホワイトハート役の阿澄佳奈です。
またまたブランとしてみんなと一緒に新たな冒険に
参加することができてとても嬉しかったです!
今回の衣装みんなかわいすぎやしませんか…!?
あらためましてメロメロです!
一癖も二癖もある新キャラたちにも期待大♪みなさまお楽しみにー!

Thanks, and HOO BOY, here we go;

Corporate auditors of Buran, White Hart Azusumi Kana.

Also Blanca (is) with everyone, can join a new adventure, I was very glad!

Do not (worry) too much of the costumes Everyone!… (Very Cute)?

Mending madly in love!

There is also a habit of quirks, we also look forward to the new character, enjoy our large family!

Don't bitch about the spacing, also I put in parenthesis to make it flow better in english. Its not too far off from what was posted earlier but should be clearer in context now.

So there is someone new joining the characters, it is probably a character representing an MMO company.

Which Nep has the cutest feet?

Possible bingo spot?

For a One Time Character?

That or New Character

Close, but no cigar.

VA of Blanc and White Heart, Asumi Kana here.
Once again I will be joining everyone on a new adventure as Blanc.
I'm very happy to be reprise my role again!
Is this new costume too cute, I wonder?
I fell madly in love on first sight!
Expect new characters with one or two quirky traits to make an appearance♪
Look forward to them!

Like where the fuck were you before I posted?

I just woke up an hour ago, give me a break.

Being a fan of any neps but the CPUs and their candidates is suffering.

(checked)
Don't forget the poor Reifags.

RIP in peace

Hahaha, no.

Well you got that right Satan. I like Gear but not seeing the makers come back & having IF & Compa getting less screentime as each title progresses sucks

The one and only ASIC Employee of the Month (all months) will come back someday. Just you wait…

I like Vert but I also like Chika, Red, and 5pb. We'll never see the other makers again because copyright/relations with CH/declining interest in them and the oracles aside from Histy are probably never ever for what I can only assume are japanese reasons because they are all OCs of CH and really have no excuse to NOT get in a mainline game/spinoff even as DLC.

Feels like they wrote themselves to a corner there. Sooner or later, I'd imagine some will be exhausted of seeing the main cast & would kill for the side characters to appear more or make a glorious return.

>There will never be a bizarre spinoff or at least cutscene of the oracles just sitting there chatting like parents about how annoying their CPUs are, with all of the CPUs/Candidates within earshot becoming visibly irritated

Oracles weren't popular in Japan outside of Histoire, hence why they never got to appear again outside of mentions for plot consistency. VAs and assets don't pay for themselves.

They only made it into R;B2 because they had to include some sort of new draw to it.

She has fantastic taste

It's tamsoft so, yeah

Well its more like said, unfortunately. And speaking of…
I think you meant Victory/RB3 because they were plot important in Mk2/RB2 and weren't DLC.

Re;Birth1 is 80% off (5.99) on gog.
gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

So what I see from this is SI confirmed?

It's also on a PSN Flash Sale I think.

Will it be a decent SI this time?

Well MMOs are all about SI and/or Role Playing as your own custom character. If they wanted to make a character that was based on MMOs, there would be nothing better than making a fully customizable character that you have full control over. So, the SI will be decent if you are decent and bad if you are bad.

Man I dunno if I wanna piss on this parade or not. I mean on one hand its ambiguous enough to say those things but on the other there isn't enough evidence to support it either.

We're just gonna have to wait for more information, and trust that they can pull it off this time if SI is confirmed

So that means I can play as Michael Jackson?!

I just wonder when they'll release a trailer, seems like they're taking their sweet time releasing it. Not that thats a bad thing considering the glut of releases for this year and last year.

As long as you aren't ignorant.

They might be waiting till more work is done on the game. Who knows, maybe Tamsoft is putting forth actual effort in this game

Just don't touch little boys. Which shouldn't be that hard if all your party members are female.
So don't touch little girls I guess is what I should be warning you.

I'm hoping their keeping so much under the wraps means that they want to invest as much time and effort into it so that they can showcase something amazing later down the road, which is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. I just really want a good game. Though the wait for more information is killing me.

It wasn't so much that Nepgear was broken, just that Vert had half her head bashed in with a lead pipe, so the activation of "death squad" mode was understandable.

There's a Tsunako 4koma of Mina becoming an alcoholic.

She was broken in that everyone around her kept forcing her do things she didn't want to do and kill people she didn't want to kill and actively tried to prevent death, only to have someone stab herself right in front of her while she was trying to pull the sword away from said suicidal maniac.

Yeah, but before Leanbox there was some hesitation and uncertainty. Icing Underling snapped something in her.

The level up line was alright, but the cringe of the rest hurt so badly

Those were not bad.

I want to marry Rei!

You wouldn't be the first one to marry a nep. You know what to do. Just avoid doing it Blancanon's way.

But she's evil.

You can cure evil, or tame it.

Can one truly fix something that is completely broken?

You can do anything with the power of the dick.

That is one way to keep your Nep in line, yes

Yeah, you can even use your dick to bring back all the CPUs Conquestgear murdered by using it to impregnate her and naming the babies after all her victims.

It really can fix everything, even if it's a little bit creepy.

Dubs speak the truth. Time to IMPREGNATE NEPGEAR

Weren't you gonna do that anyways, user?

Of course.

Speaking of pregnant CPUs; We already established that the kids would (probably) be Demi-CPUs. Would they still transform or would they always be in one form, but have CPU powers? And would share energy effect a CPU born through recreational means?

I assume the children to come out with dormant Candidate-level powers, rising up at an age their body can handle it, and with Share energy affecting them like they would affect any other Candidate at the moment their powers manifest.

I say they would be able to effectively fuel their own power by their own belief.

They would be self-sustaining, once their powers activate, or attuned with CPU Memories, otherwise they'd be human, I suppose.

I always assumed they'd function the same way as the candidates in having a human form and a CPU form they can use when they're old enough/have enough shares. Logically speaking, these "daughter candidates" would serve pretty the same purpose as the sister candidates in that they would be next in line to replace their mother in the hierarchy when they retire/die.

I kinda figure they would be some sort of superhuman if they couldn't transform but still had CPU pwers and benefits. Also aging is another thing; Would they continue to age physically until their body gives in like a humans or would they retain the immortality trait and stop at a certain point?

So through how much they believe in themselves?

That makes sense, I feel like this would start a tradition of CPUs finding a husband and having a daughter to continue their legacy.

Most likely on how much they believe themselves, so their power could spike or dip, depending on the situation.

I think they'd still be at the mercy of share energy like the other CPUs, but they can be more powerful than the CPUs, or stay active even when the share energies are cut off, like when holdin the Anti-Share Crystals.

HE DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

My body is not ready. My body is definitely not ready. This is a day of epic proportions.

IT BEGINS

I have no idea what this is.
Someone enlighten me.
WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Fucking ID

Good to see things are going well for you

twitter.com/18043n777
n777, the guy that made a fair share of nep mods for Custom Maid 3D 2(we got a guide for it on /nep/) was making a Gear mod and it looks like it's near done, to be fair, we already had a Purple Sister mod by one of our lovely anons but this is an icing on the cake

Ah CM3D2, the one game that always explodes on my PC. Retard-proof all-in-one download when?

When you tell me if it's possible to just take a folder of the installed game with the whole thing inside already set up and put it on a different computer without previously installing it
I'm willing to spend a few hours babysitting making a .rar file and uploading it to mega but I need to know if it will work

Can neps beat shipgirls?

That's beyond me for sure. All I know is that if you do it you need to include whether or not its 32 or 64 bit and registry files (and the system the file originate from).

Actually, no, it won't work. Just saved everyone millions of hours of trouble.

Popularity wise? no
Personality wise? Probably but I don't know shitgirls
Design/cuteness wise? Good fucking joke, Nepu reigns supreme

Actually the thing I downloaded the game from had a registry file for "installing" the game, and I still have that file…
Fuck it, you'll never know if you don't try

Heh, our government just accepted the Nemzeti Erdőfejlesztési Program (National program for the development of forests) or NEP for short.
And also don't forget НЭП: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy

new japanese meme, along with the whole "phone on breasts" thing

I think I missed this one.

Godspeed user.
Also by shi t/p girls do you mean Kantai Collection? That has to be the most Jew IP on the planet.

I'm with this guy what the fuck did I miss?

Eat up the fresh memes Nepnep

I'd argue that Fate is more jew given the ammount of merchandise and side material used to milk the damn thing as well as Grand Order, also Granblue is pretty high on the jew scale and NO, FUCK YOU HRT I'M NOT BUYING THE FUCKING TICKET I'LL ROLL VAMPY MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did you guys miss ?

Welp, the new Playstation VR does not let you watch/see and literraly puts a big black box at your waifu pantsu if you play a sim game whit a qt infront of you.

I quoted what I missed.

Thanks for the update user!

ppl were going all "Haha, PSVR will be great, age of waifu and lewds, Sony wins again baby!"
And then they go and fucking censor the damn thing, it's quite hilarious really

I can't even fathom just how much support these guys still get, just how much fucking money is at stake here?

Cellphone on breasts meme. I thought it would be more to it than literally placing a cellphone on some girls breasts…

delete this

It's more depressing to me, although the response artwork is funny. Is this Sony's decision or something the devs decide though?

Giavolo?

I thought it was a generic message that pops up if you go out of the viewing angle of the playstation eye

which just so happens to be where the panties would be, could you imagine VR neps that won't let you look at their panties?
Oh fuck I just remembered, want 4GO supposed to be compatible with that shit?

I don't want to live in this world

Yup. Not made by me though

>We must secure the existence of our neps and a future for their panties.
>Because the beauty of neps and their panties must not perish from the earth.
Which one do you prefer?

I wonder what happens if you sit further away from the eye, but still visible to the eye… would you get away from angling lower?

Too bad he locks most of his downloads behind a password which I don't think any of us know.
But man that is such a great model.

Goddamn it user I put the password in the guide for a reason!

We must secure the existence of our neps and a future for their panties.

Wait, we have his password? Well that changes things quite a bit. Probably should've checked the guide on /nep/ for more than checking out everyone's models. My bad.

Panties are serious business anons.

well duh, they protect our neps purity

That goes without saying user

Well that's highly erotic. I'm jealous of that monster now.

I can't decide whether I'm more aroused by pants or no pants anymore.

both equally

This guy gets it for the most part.
I like my Nep images to just barely have a pantsu shot like the 2nd image in

Or you can just go full lewd too.

Pantsu and lack of pantsu is good

Thigh-highs + nothing else is the best.

Pantsu are basically just a sexy form of censoring. I agree with you that they are both good.

NEPUGIAAAAAAA !!!

well only Noire uses them

>Having sex with the nepgya
>Gya, gya, gya
>Gyagyagyagyagyagya
"Nep-Nepgyaaaaaaaaaa!!!" As she is unloaded into
>Niko…

LOVE child bearing hips, thights and legs

Nowa is good

Isn't that just normal behavior for Neptune?

Well if we're comparing pregnant Neps to IRL pregnancy who would the worst Neps be then?
My picks would be Vert, Noire, Uzume, Rei, and Blanc.
Solely for the fact they they can go nuclear at any time and the only thing you can do is weather the storm or run like a bitch. Granted if any Nep goes nuclear it isn't pretty but I'd think these Neps are the worst of them. Makers and oracles not included, some assembly required, choking hazard, ages 12 and up

Better get used to this face, it's the only expression you're going to see from her for the next several months.

The mood swings would be terrifying, and the postpartum. Cripes.

Fuck, i'm at a loss what to do.

I can see myself trying to fight back in a fit of rage.

And then after all that you'd have to worry about Blanc Jr's CPU tantrums.

Maybe Blanc Jr. will get it from you

Hug, headpat, care, calm and in case of emergency thrown the oracle at her and ask for temporary asylum in nearest nation, at least until her rage state ends

I had a bad temper as a child so I wouldn't look forward to that either.

You make it sound so easy. I'd probably try to lock her hammer in a closet but she would probably just break it open with her bare hands anyway.

I hope for your sake you've got pic related on at all times.

Maybe you can hide her hammer. Until she turns HDD and summons an even bigger one out of thin air.

I posted just to laugh at you.

Well considering we are talking about the IRL equivalent of Nep pregnancy Blanc probably wouldn't even recognize you in her fit of rage. Literally lock all doors and secure all weapons.

Can Neps even Poi? I bet they can't even Poi.

Fuck, i have no choice but to obey Rei and stay away during her mood fits if i value my life, huh.

Why is Blanc holding handcuffs?

Neps don't poi, they nepu.

I will give Neptune whatever she needs, and thankfully she's not one of the explosive types, as long as I don't steal all her pudding under her nose

Teaching you how to control her if she rages

Pretty much, unless you spend 100% of your time handholding and cuddling. Then all you need to worry about is her accidentally crushing your ribs when she thinks she doesn't show you enough affection.

Never forget OG Neptunia

they are for you of course

this is just another challenge that life has gave me and I still will take responsanbility

makes me wonder if plutia and the other goddess can still use HDD during pregnancy

They are exactly the same person. There is no one or the other.

She is perfect for me

They are the same person yes, but not in the way you're implying.

I hope you like pegging

I pity the user who has to endure that from Iris, he wouldn't be able to walk for a long time.

If you're good, Plutia/Iris is good.

In a strange way she's probably the most motherly Nep overall.

Actually…what would happen to a fetus if a CPU transformed?

They are the exact same person.

HDD does not change the truth of anyone's personality. It merely exposes what they may normally suppress or hide away in some manner.

Plutia has an extremely obvious playing dumb act, more obvious than even Neptune's. Her sadistic tendencies surface throughout V multiple times, no matter what physical "form" she's in.

Would the fetus transform as well?

Well…something ought to happen, or…well it wouldn't be pretty I imagine.

The absolute madman

Would they be able to transform while pregnant? Maybe the child would also transform like what said and will get the energy from their mother to transform while still a fetus. But I kind of imagine they wouldn't be able to transform

speaking of MDS and pregnant neps

I want to poke Nepgear's bellybutton

I don't normally ask for dumps but I need more of whatever is going on in this pic

bath neps? Almost naked neps? You gotta be more specific

You mean neps drinking milk after having a shower? I'm not sure there's much material related to both at the same time.

brb gamindustri

so silky and perfect and smooth and everything

I'd say more delicious chests, size of breasts needn't matter. Can be bath time or exposed in general. unless its hypershit, fuck that

Not that specific. I'm just lacking Neps with delicious chests in my folder, I must remedy this.

how do these size up?

Oh yes.
Fifth isn't bad but I'm not into cum spray.

duly noted

I guess I can dump what little I have as well.

Remind me again, has the Neptunia series brought up VR yet? With how the series likes to poke fun at vidya shit and the release of PS VR I'd be shocked if they didnt.

not evil, exciting! Rei is cute! CUTE!

Yep.

Thanks anons for the pics

They also at the same time brought up mobile games as well in that one.

Well, PP was technically the first one to bring up mobile gaming. But that was a spinoff, so not sure if you count that one.

Do these guys represent something in particular or just mobile games in general

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Since RB3 is a remake though, was something like that ever brought up in Victory?

Isnt that second pic from some mindbreak doujin?

Whoops, my mistake then. I just played PP on my Vita last week for a minutes, but once I saw how barebones it was I got rid of it.

Mobile games in general

They represent mobile developers and all the AIDS they bring in full force.

And fucking hell I wanted to ring their necks.

Last picture in this chain indicates what happens to them.

Goddamnit I remember seeing these guys now

It makes me wonder if CH will ever make a Nep game that falls into the line of fire satire they used in an earlier Nep game and ever bring it up in a later Nep game. Like if they made a mobile Nep game that had Kantai Collection levels of bullshit and was actually "canon" would they just pretended it never happened or would they bring up the fact that they themselves fell into "darkness"

Isn't that what that phone card game they're making is all about?

That one doesn't really take a satirical edge to it, sadly.

does anyone know anything about that game other than the sexy Neps?

I just realized the one I thought you were talking about closed down years ago.

I had a dream
A dream that CH announced a new game and released a trailer right away
It was Nep with combat resembling that of Tales games
And it looked good

Wel CH did made a "proper" mobile game, somethig related to monster monpiece

I wish nep games were like Devil May Cry, or Dynasty Warriors.

One important question remains.

Who's the father in that relationship ?

Add some Neptrian Odyssey and we're set.

A Vertfag of course

Somebody called for a Vertfag?

You mean fuckng U?

I certainly hope that you'll be ready to take responsibility for all of the children that Vert is gonna want

I can handle a few little Verts and Chika. Though distinguishing between the children is going to be a pain in the ass.

..Because you can totally conquer other CPU's landmasses for your own in U, right?

Neptrian Odyssey is Mary Skelter…I think?
lewd

You'll be getting NEVert and Evert mixed up?

Never actually played these games, all I know is that they are musou, and we already know how that turned out

Why is it that japs got the fucking tsum-tsum parodies but we aren't getting conserves keychains or phone cases?

Best game to get into the series? I have Hyperdimension Nep Rebirth 1 on steam. Is this the first gaem? Are the games actually good or just a meme with cute girls?

Nevermind, just read what OP said.

Hope you have fun, user.

Will Re;Birth 1 run good on a i5 laptop or should I play it on the desktop instead?

Not sure what i5 is but I play the R;B games on a 2011 laptop and they work fine.

Aren't they yukkuri parodies?

source bls

Nope. Everything points really clearly at them being Tsum Tsum clones.

Fucking hell, man. I really wish I could get those for a non-exorbitant price.

yuki.la/r/14558617

Dat Chikass

danke

Well if they are actual daughterus the no, but assume they are along with Vert XP, Vert Vista, Vert 7, Vert 8 and her twin Vert 8.1, Vert 10, and Vert S.
Assume that Mama Vert named them all "Vert" against all my protesting. What do when I need to speak to NeVert? If I call for "Vert" I'd get an army of heart-attack inducing cute daughters and my wife.

That's the point

self control is part of ones personality

Guys, come on, that ain't fair.
I'm not complaining though

You make them sound like some kind of self-replicating hivemind…
>We are the Vert. Resistance is futile.

That sounds like Microsoft/Windows alright

This is way too much.

user, this is bullying!
And my ideal future with Vert

Well as long as I don't become a Vert myself I'm good being swarmed by them.

On that note, its recommended to upgrade your device to Vert 10 immediately.

and some other obligatory Verts becuase even the 2 Vertfags this threads have deserve a bone

I'm hopeful that we'll be immune to becoming Vert, but the other neps might not be so lucky.

Well if its Nepgear or IF I can totally see it.

Thanks bro.

Its time.

Blanc, will you give me a gift?

Vert, if I kidnap Nepgear for you will I be rewarded?

I don't work for free!

Vert, can you spend their birthdays with the Vertfags we have here ?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Not again Neptune, everytime this happens

Do you even play video games?

Will you tell me now, if you we may have pudding together

Noire, let's go on an adventure together

Everytime this happens a piece of my will dies with it

Can I get your answer now

I still feel wrong I have to pester her like this

What you got?

CAN I TOUCH YOUR HORN REI?

No get out

Will we get the quints for the neps?

Quints aren't important. What matters is the love for our neps.

You're right, but the quints would be a fine offering to them.

I can agree with that, but it isn't like it hasn't happened already.

Nepgear, let's have pudding since your sister won't have pudding with that one user.

I want to give the quints to Neptune

Who wants to play some vidya?

But guess I'm not having them

Checked.

Awesome. Roommate and pudding.

Nice

Noire truly is the best Goddess.

Well, I should actually say you wasted those quints by not asking a Nep a question, but still nice digits.

Perfect quints for a perfect girl.

(Nepped)

I see them.

Will I ever find which nep is the one for me?

Noire, Uni, I got quints for glorious Lastation

Can I go live there

Neptune will you ever stop teasing me like this

Nice work.

It'll never end will it

Nepgear, will Neptune do lewd things to tonight?

Nowa, please convince Nep to give a straight answer next time!

I can't even bring myself to eat pudding tonight then

Not even Nowa can convince Nepu

These trips even mock me now

Of course she can't, Nowa has no game.

lowee snowfield is kicking my ass guys

i thought i was supposed to be able to do this without grinding wtf

Its pretty sad if you offer Neptune pudding and you can't even hold her interest.

Is this in V-II? I can't really help you since its been forever.

Is this R;B1? Which part of Lowee Snowfield in general? I hope you're using buffs and debuffs.

You don't mean the Lowee Snowfield from the original HDN do you?

Not him, but what's the difference between the original HDN and rebith?

Different combat system and dungeon exploration. In HDN, dungeons are big empty hallways that you walk around until you get a random encounter and then you memorize button combos to fight monsters.

The Lowee dungeons are memorable to me because they had a noticeably higher framerate than the other dungeons and also had weird invisible walls just above the character that the camera bounced off occasionally.

Everything. The only similarity between OG HDN and RB1 is the setting where each nation is a separate continent, but they changed everything else, including the story and character personalities.
The gameplay was pretty awful in OG HDN, but the humor and story were so much better that it pisses me off that they said RB1 was a remake when it clearly isn't at all.

it's r:b1, yes. Just the whole thing in general, the monsters are incredebly tough, and sometimes one of the monsters turns viral and demolishes my whole party due to their extra turns. I havent been using buffs and debuffs, actually. Usually only use those on boss fights. I've decided not to use the weaken monsters plan cause i assume it gives me less exp, is this smart?

I see. I've had the original laying around for ages but never got around to playing it.
Is it worth playing through?

Speaking of personalities between OG HDN and RB1, from what little I saw of an LP and what anons here have said, the OG Neps pretty much hated one another. The other CPUs/Goddesses wanted Neptune dead and buried along with Planeptune and showed the same hostility towards other Neps as well. Noire, Blanc, and Vert are optional characters and don't join on their own [citation needed], OG HDN was pretty much Neptune and 2friends. Compare this to RB1 where the tone is immediately lighter, while aggressive they aren't downright nasty towards one another, Neptune has the power of friendship, Noire doesn't immediately try to off Neptune, and other things I'm sure. For those that actually played the OG Nep, can you summon your inner autism and detail just what changed? "Everything" is pretty much a given but details, DETAILS.

no, weaken mosters plan don't affect xp drop (neither the one that makes them strong, forgot whatever it's name was)

The gameplay is absolutely awful. But I feel like the humor is the best in the series. I'd say go for it.

You have to go out of your way to recruit the other CPUs in OG HDN. It's the only way to get the true end though. It requires you fighting each of them like 5 times throughout the course of the game since they really do hate each other so much.
Current Nep is more of a parody of the game industry with fourth wall breaking comments here and there for humor purposes, but OG was much more subtle with some of its humor. It had the parody and fourth wall breaking elements, but it was far more satirical, making jabs at the industry as a whole in a subtle manner that isn't quite as obvious.

Gonna go dig out my pstriple, then.

Nep also killed a man

A jab a lolicon.
I like the scenes involving IF and Zack Unfair. A jab at Squenix while also having IF represent old school Square Soft fans who loved old school FF games but now wonder what happened to their favorite franchise.

Remember that time Lightning was a model?

I'd say that never happened, but Record Keeper and Dissidia exist

and tactics

The idea of Neptune having a driver's license makes me more than a little nervous.

Just put some eurobeat on her car's music player and enjoy the ride!

She's the main character, user! Nothing can go wrong.

Reminder to those that like the thread enough to still check in at this time: We have an active Discord now. Just ask for an invite if you want to join. It's a lot more personal than the threads though, so it may not be for everyone in this place

Define personal

Like this?

2 definite yeses

Yes

Why are you not in the car yet user

Because if I were to accompany a nep in a car, I would only join Blanny

Good choice. Her voice actor plays a devilish driver in the Miss Monochrome anime.

S2000 a shit.
Would Neptune be able to handle a real car?

I would expect her to go HDD before putting the key in the ignition.

I would expect her to go HDD before putting my key in her ignition.

It's just more personal and relaxed, like friends talking instead of strangers on the internet. It's comfy. We also play Vidya and just Nep around. It's kind of like the stream we had

rollan

Roll

So when does the RP healslut nepu~ start?

Well Compa and IF are competent licensed drivers, at least in the anime. I dread to think what kind of chaos the other Neps have behind the wheel.
I can already see mass destruction…

rollan

Rollan for Gear, as usual.

I won't complain on that roll.

Rolling.

I'd love to join, but I am extremely shy and probably wouldn't talk much at all

Rolling for Neptune

I don't know, you seem to be the only one interested in such a thing

That's fine, we have people that don't talk or only post pictures anyway

Cease! No one actually said anything about wanting it to happen.

Rolling for Nepgear

Ew. That's literally the worst playable character I could've gotten.

Well I might as well

I'm not complaining, but they aren't Vert.

Rolling for Nepu

I'll never get Nepu

Rei may I have a hug

that keeps me up at night

The Nep app on my phone is the only thing helping me with my Nepu

roll

Broken translator english incoming

It is the Yui Ogura of Lom auditors.
This time, I will participate in the Neptune Constitution null series,
I was very happy to be able to play the ROM after a long time.
Everyone all means, Please give she ate a lot of rom-chan ~!
Nice to meet you.

"no"

reroll

Broken translation is always funny to have. Thanks for the information.

Wake me up when Vert's VA sends her message.

alright so how do I join the neppening?

discord.gg/3mHhg

I also made a Discord account, but don't expect too much from me

Hows rebirth 2 vitas translation patch coming along? Just got it for 9$ on the flashsale and was curious.

seems scary

We're all friendly here

Where's the new thread though

You can make one you know.

I suppose I could make it if no one else will

NEW THREAD

Welp nevermind