What is your favorite James Bond game?

What is your favorite James Bond game?

Everything or Nothing

Nightfire was really fun

Bond Burger vs your sister: Last Night's missions pack.

Reminder that Goldeneye was never good

Goldeneye on PC with KB+M

Nightfire a best. The level design, the objectives, the enemy placement, the widely varying locales, the guns being all fun to use, the multiple ways to take on a mission, the "Bond" moves, etc.

Moore > Connery > Brosnan > shit > the rest

how can someone be so wrong?
Dalton > Connery > Moore > Lazenby > Brosnan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your post >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daniel Cuck

Dalton best Bond.

It's shame the tv series based on the games didn't get going.

Then again you can read the semi-official books based on the game based on the movie based on the book.

Dalton was so shit, he got the shaft after only two movies, because they knew Pierce was a much better actor.

Streetfighter 2 really is the most meta game. A game based on a movie based on a game.

he only got 2 movies because of the studio getting bought by some megakike and problems with the ip you retarded nigger
broscuck's only good movie was goldeneye and he was the biggest problem in that movie

also dalton had been asked to be bond since 1968 after connery left

He was supposed to do a third (and possible more) before certain legal issues and getting bored of waiting.

goldeneye was a dalton holdover script that happened to be decent enough for a good brosnan performance. if bronsnan era had the dalton era writing like goldeneye all the way through? would have been best era. but dalton is best bond as it is.

I'm sure the new black Bond will be brilliant…
Or is he supposed to be Gay? I forget which pandering they're going with. What a shitty time to be alive.

if they had always gone along with the "bond is a codename" canon idea that a lot of people had, it wouldn't have to be shoehorned in. as is? it would be shoehorned in.

I also loved Moore's bond. A good mix of agent and cheeky cunt, but not too much cheeky cunt. That was the only thing keeping Connery from my top.

Breddy gud

James Bond? More like

JAMES BLACKED

Agent Under Fire for multiplayer, Nightfire for singleplayer. Nightfire's multiplayer wasn't bad, I just thought the grappling hooks and modifiers were more crazy for AUF.

Goldeneye Source is okay.

Probably agent under fire. I sucked at stealth games back then, but bond was fun anyway.

Probably Nightfire, though I only played the PC version that didn't have half the content. But it had custom maps in online mode.

you might as well wait for 4th dimensional aliens to come rescue you