Shoot to kill

because of the incredible low number of people in battlefield actually taking aim to kill, training was introduced using simple men shaped targets
eventually shooting a man, while not becoming less psychologically draining or attractive even, became easier
what does this mean for gaming?
can they help condition people to actually shoot to kill?

This limey britcuck is full of shit, and this vid has already been thoroughly debunked on >>>/k/

link me the thread then or tell me about it

so basically you have no arguments and just want to shitpost
can't even recite any of the supposedly arguments made by others or redirect properly

well, fuck you

Yes, videogames are murder simulators.

They probably could make it less hard to take a man's life. But in the same vein that playing driving games makes you a better driver.
You won't get your license with it, but it can help being exposed to committing the act in a digital world.

nice strawman
but no, that's not the argument
congrats on outing yourself as retarded tho

Actually, i'm wondering why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Maybe he's a small guy?

seems like Holla Forums is the place for reading inept strawmanning faggots
and i thought Holla Forums and their "niggerjewfag" yelling is bad

Where is my Quake 14 Murder Simulator or how it was called again?

OP is a faggot and deserves to be banned for being so fucking gay. Like I don't say that a lot, usually I tell people to fuck off or not. But OP is a special case where he should just get banned for being such a fucking homosexual.

Why enter the thread and disagree with the premise if you think actually explaining it it is spoonfeeding? Fuck off.

OP, I would think that there would only be a certain point one could get to feeling OK with killing a real human after playing video games, and it would still not prepare you adequately. A video game would be better for shaping the hearts and minds of youth into feeling nationalistic, or into hating a chosen enemy, rather than training them for the reality of the feelings that come along with killing.

I think games, just like targets, could be used to train your senses to accept taking aim and pulling a trigger, but perhaps not being a killer.

Lindyfag is forgetting a major component of modern war is just shooting in the general vicinity to suppress them, volume of fire wins out over accuracy.

Video games can't condition you to kill just like violent action movies can't, that's some retarded soccer mom level of shit.

another one who can't read
maybe this can become a thread to count how many of you are clinically retarded

Actually he's said that before. He's saying that in those exceptional situations where you do have an opportunity to kill someone, most people can't do it.

I hope they could condition you to kill yourself.

I actually want him back now; he's so much better than what we have now.

duduududwio wudoiwu succwu ocuw dwd

Well fuck you too mate. I was defending your right to be given more than a "no fuck off" as an answer to your op.

Vidya is not even a shooting range m8
Shooting a can or a bunch of polygons does not give you the ability to engage a living breathing human, because the empathy hardwired into the human brain presents an obstacle that is very hard to overcome.
Military training is not just shooting at man shaped targets, its the systematic psychological breakdown and rebuiding the psyche of a soldier by means of repetition, harsh training environment and implanting memes about the "other", aka brainwashing.
The only ones that can be desensetivized by vidya are mentally unstable edgelords that have problems discerning reality and fantasy anyway.

nice ID

I'm sure he's full of shame.