grammarist.com/usage/another-think-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks to /webm/ for the conversion

Go give Gobou some love for his new content

youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos

what the fuck is even going?

what game is the blonde from?

All from the same game. Yume Nikki

her fan name is Poniko (for her ponytail)

His Monoe is too cute.

What animu is this?
And is there lewd of the cuteboys?

Into the bog.

Every time I see common core math I want to punch the everythings

What would have taken 2-4 seconds to do has now taken a minute or more to accomplish because you have to physically write out long convoluted shit on page

Since I posted everything I had in the last thread, I'll just be lurkin here.

/r/ing the best Hulk Hogan > Gawker content anyone has saved
I already have the Lieu, TTGL, and JoJo webMs, is there anything else on that level or near it?

Did they die?

Wow I know birds are stupid, but damn

Probably. If they didn't get ground up to be baked into bread, they probably suffocated.

This is why we invented grates.

Getting swallowed by grain is a surprisingly common cause of death for humans, so I can't imagine birds would survive any better.

Sup /m/.

any cartoons with a balance cast of females and males that dont go full homo?

It's stylistically designed to be that way.

But honestly, blame niggers for Commie Core math. The tedious, stupid, inefficient methodology of counting out every last thing is an attempt to dumb down math for knuckle-dragging chimps who cannot remember or execute simple shortcuts that have made mathematics efficient for centuries.

What? Are there people in my sandwich?

oy, bumperanon
what's your progress (「・ω・)「

Never had to do common core myself, and I always ignored videos describing it. For some reason I decided to watch it this time. Shit, as someone who grew up with old math it's surprising to see the amount of complicated shit added up to a simple operation

Didn't she get a reduction recently?

That's really sad and a really big health violation.

WWE 2K17 is the glitchiest wrestling game ever. It's like the devs didn't even bother testing it. MP4 related is a fairly rare one but the common ones aren't funny enough to record.

Do you have sauce for that vid?

Every time.

Is this an allegory for European politics?

Don't you recognize a cult's mass suicide when you see it?
They're Birds of the Bread
They worship the gods of bread that bless them with manna from heaven in the parks on tuesdays
The final step of their spiritual journey was to become one with the bread.

He died being smothered by what he loved

Hail our bread overlords

spooked

where's this from?
I know the anime is monogatari or something, but who made this?

I am late but…

FUCKING
DESTROYE
D

Literally a bunch of chimps.

Nice bait.

imagine if this game wasn't boring iron sight shit
well it probably wouldn't exist then

Iron sights aren't inherently bad, user. Why is it bad in Insurgency?

Going by his apparent logic, if it isn't an arena shooter, it can't be good.

iron sights are not interesting as a game play mechanic in any way and put an over reliance on using unsatisfactory weapons in boring point and click combat, but instead of making the pointing and clicking more straight forward they obfuscate it with 3d shapes to give the illusion of meaningful game play and depth.

Holy shit, I'm actually dying here.

That is only if you're assuming the weapons in the game would spray in a random pattern if you're hip firing, which it doesn't. Iron sights are there not to increase the accuracy of the gun, but your ability to aim it straight.

natsume is always comfy

that's nice, I said nothing about the accuracy of the gun. it boils all combat down to point and click.

Am I just dense, or are all of those needlessly complex? What's wrong with subtracting each digit in turn?

23 - 6 = 17

517 - 70 = 447

447 - 100 = 347

But dude
The realism

I've yet to see a game that would make it interesting

Is it not point and click without iron sights?

I was waiting for him to figure that out himself

It's point, click, click now.

Why would you need one? It's an SRW style game. Just get a list of the spirits and secrets and you'll be fine.

sure, but there are ways to make it interesting.

They couldn't even make a trip for her to freak out, clutch her skirt, and cause an immediate game over. They had to just goto black screen. Japanese game devs are super lazy with their censorship, mang.

And there aren't ways to make iron sights interesting?

I also want to ask why you said:

For

Search AMV Labyrinth. You'll find it.

It's a pain to webm the whole thing, though. Good luck if you try.

Wow everything past 01:15 is fucking trash

Thanks for the sauce though

Does Holla Forums want some redpill?

The video is a lot of camera shakes and noise filters. Not good for compression.

I meant the video, not the encode quality.

Ah, k.

Requesting non non biyori MADs.

to make iron sights interesting? Not really. The best you can do is make it a mechanic about targeting your enemies, and introduce obfuscations to that. Some games use a suppression mechanic like insurgency and red orchestra, where your vision is forced to be unsteady and there is no way to outskill this as it applies a random sway and interferes with your senses. The only solution is to stop, move away from your position and wait for the effect to wear off. This is inherently boring as you are doing nothing. Other games introduce bullet drop over distance, or travel, but this is usually done in such a way that it has no interesting impact and makes it a point and click where you're instead clicking not on your target, but where it will be. space invaders did this better in the 70s because you could at least dodge both ways.

Shooting in a shooter is always best handled as a direct approach, but to derive variety and build mechanics on what the shooting can enable and create an interesting way for the player to out smart or out skill the opponent in creative ways. Arena shooters are a bit of a meme at this point, but it's rarely ever expressed why they make it interesting. It's pretty simple. In say, Quake 3, quite a few weapons can juggle you, and you can do the same to the enemy. So, imagine if the floor below you gets hit by a rocket and it sends you 20 feet into the air, you're in a vulnerable state as your movement options and trajectory are now highly simplified and are an easily tracked target and can be taken out. But just before this shot hit, you lobbed a grenade that ended up doing the same to the enemy, and it sent him above you in a more advantageous position, so you switch to the lightning gun and using the damage, you juggle him and send him far away from you. Instead of artificially crippling your aim by having the screen randomly sway and blur your vision, you must track your target with the lightning gun, keeping him in range, meanwhile he may be launching rockets at you. If he understands the trajectory of the shots, which is very likely since you're currently in air and have a predictable position yourself, he can outskill you and strike you with a direct hit, or more splash damage to further obfuscate your aim. This is interesting, predictable, and offers several ways to manage, to outsmart, to outprepare, to outskill. An iron sight shooter? Especially one with a near instant TTK like insurgency? It's about who hits who in the upper chest area first. It's not interesting. There is almost no skill involved.

The best thing I've thought of for a realistic looking shooter is to introduce deliberately unrealistic qualities. High TTK, meaning a few headshots, or say, 8-12 body shots, weapons with slow moving bullets, and agile close quarters combat, where sliding, hopping and movement has a sense of flow to it, allowing you to dance with your enemies in a close quarters space. I don't see much potential for this, but it would be far more interesting than anything any other iron sight shooter has done. It would also be a good idea to remove iron sights and make aiming less about going into aim mode, and more about managing where your bullets go. Similar to CS but without the hitscan and with more movement.

Guy couldn't get a grip. I don't have any Hotline Miami webms except literal meme game. Sorry.

There's so much shit here I think I need to sober up and save a text file to remember all of it.

What does this have to do with iron sights? You can do suppression effects without iron sights

That's an opinion.

It was hard enough to sift through the mess of a post you made, but fuck me, I have to make an argument against this shit opinion?

What on earth were you trying to say regarding iron sights? You included so much shit I have a feeling you've kept this bottled up inside.

Oh son of a bitch. Don't tell me my webm broke. That one is one of my favorites.

since you've said almost nothing, I'll keep it as brief and a bit less reddit-spaced than you.

this is all insurgency does, which is why it's boring. You are missing the point.

doing nothing in a game is boring, and when it's your only solution to the problem of suppression as a mechanic, it's boring.

Suppression effects are incoming fire, and your characters reaction to it, for example; blurring the image.

It has nothing to do with aiming down the sights, which was your original complaint. It can be done regardless.

No, that is your opinion, doing nothing doesn't mean nothing is happening you imbecile.

You do understand how mechanics work in games, right?

What mechanics? You have to specify what the fuck you are talking about.

You know DOOM clones and Quake shooters aren't the only great FPS games right?

Plus what you're saying to remedy "realistic games" is to make it into a CS:GO clone.

I think someones a shitter who cant into flanking and proper positioning. Newsflash someone gets the drop on you with a gun you die. That means you just got outskilled.
If there is no skill involved why arent you recking everyone on some esport fps and getting mad dollars?

All this fucking tl;dr to say Waaah I don't like it.
Ok fag.

I'm 80% convinced he legitimately has autism

Animals.

I was under this impression as well. I was seriously debating whether or not to continue replying.

Guys I've been watching that Yale university video again. The one where the mob is surrounding the Master and one yells at him "THIS IS A HOME!"

I need the Jontron webm where he yells "WHAT?" really bad right now.

Source?

just making sure you're well aware you have no idea what you're talking about.

you are illiterate and possibly retarded

bit of a strawman, but I'm not very surprised from a fpshitter.

OC or at least the first time it's been made a webm incoming!

Nice OC!

Or

Hear me out on this one

You disable crosshairs

By the way, your argument consists of the same "ARENA SHOOTERS ARE DYNAMIC THAN GAMES THAT USE IRON-SIGHTS BECAUSE MOVEMENT SPEED" shit that everybody has heard before on this fucking board.

I get you're angry, but at least be coherent

on screen crosshairs are a better alternative to iron sights because they downplay the importance on view limiting abstractions

Because some of us actually want to know what the fuck is going on story-wise

I always disable crosshairs if the game wants to go the realistic way, figuring out the hip fire is fun in itself

Have a few fam

But user, you don't get that satisfaction of being a commander, no "Marisa Master Spark all enemies on the left flank!", "Move in attack formation.".

I tried playing Yume Nikki, but I wandered around for about a half hour doing nothing and quit. What's supposed to happen?

truly enlightening

I didn't think much of it before, but there is indeed something to be learned there

Toonami's still here. Didn't you get the memo?

It's more a "I miss the late 90s early 00s" Post 9/11 life sucks ass.

I haven't posted this one in a long time. I don't think it has audio…but it doesn't really need it…

o-oishii….

I got the outlaw star dvd set in high school form an FYI at my local mall. They had to special order it, and when it came I've never felt so lucky. Its not easy to find them online, and they are one of my prized possessions.

ALSO BLUERAY DEC 5th SO HYPED
just found out MUH DICK

Source?

Alternatively
…おいしい?…

After user pointed it out the first time it annoys the fuck out of me now.

Why not adopt something like Singapore's pictoral model method of teaching math?

Unexpected boner.

50% of this anime's budget probably went to that 15 second clip.

OOOOOCCCCCC

They probably don't have much else to spend it on

That thing is rare? I got the on amazon like a few years ago for probly 30$. Though My sense of time is shit so it may have been more the 5 years.
I also got this shit from who knows how longs ago.

It's in all honesty a walking simulator. Your only objective is to gather the effects found in the dreams and return them to the nexus (room with all the doors). The appeal of the game is more in the atmosphere of the different worlds the game has. Some can be pleasant (pink sea) while others can make you feel on edge. the array of different dream worlds and the secrets that await in them have lead to the popularity of the game. Some things about the game are very obscure such as the now famous Uboa who is only activated in a very rare chance when you turn off the lights in a particular room. This obscurity lead people to search every nook and cranny in the game looking for more. Yume Nikki is in no way the best game out there, but it stands out as a very influential piece when it comes to games with similar elements.

Fan works for this game have been one of the things that have kept it in public knowledge as much as it is.

It is needlessly complex. The goal of mathematics is to get to the answer. Adding redundancy serves no purpose other than to make people think you are smart.

thanks old chap

What am I missing?

you're looking for nothing and you fell for it.

It would beat it's purpose if we told you what it was

whatever, I enjoyed the chill music.

you will find it eventually trust me, also no it is not something scary or shocking.

sounds you like you haven't found it user. did you perhaps give up searching?

Well like I said, I went through it twice, so I'm not expecting jump scares or anything.

I know, I just thought something else at the time its no biggie

IT"S THINK
THINK

What?

Shut the fuck up you retard, you're the idiot who got yourself into the situation in the first place.

The phrase is "you've got another think coming" not 'thing"

Huh, I learned something new today. Thanks.

Hot damn. I just learned something.

what the fuck, no it's not
It's "another thing coming" because you're expecting something but it's actually going to be something entirely different.
What would "another THINK coming" even fucking mean?

you think something is going to happen, but you have another think coming, simple

Max animation budget eh?

I'm looking forward to this one.

x0401x.tumblr.com/post/145954838199/violet-evergarden-chapter-1-part-1
Here is the first two chapters translated from the light novel. If they do it right (and they likely will as its Kyoani) they'll have something great on hand.

smug

I fucking love Rod Serling. Night Gallery was really fucking good.

I wasn't gonna say anything about it because the thought of an user going about thinking "oh its THINK" and spouting that in public only to have people go "did you just say think? It's thing" and the fallowing embarrassment was a good outcome for trusting what was likely a ESL on an anonymous message board.

I don't have a single reaction image to show my complete and utter fucking contempt for what I have just seen, so here's five.
Also:

Dead Leaves is some good shit, my man.

I was hoping someone would make an OW PotG crop of that part. Holy shit that was perfect.

grammarist.com/usage/another-think-coming/

???

All the way back to 1897

fuck yeah nigger

I heard someone say that it was actually a videogame screenshot, but don't really know

I was actually thinking why would it be called think and not thing

> That's it. I didn't read the signs. We hung out the next day, but nothing ever happened. But at least I'll gain my wizard powers in a few years

Some times I still think about it.

My entire life is a lie

>>>/r9k/

eazymodo

she just wanted you to drill her

Crashing this bus…

(full house)
That was quite the experience

Ok now I know you're baiting.
Just a heads up, iron sights are necessary in Insurgency because the fact that hip firing is hugely inaccurate- even if you have a laser attachment and that aiming off the hip allows the gun to aim in a huge box area pointing somewhere where you are looking. The player will not be able to mark a dot in the middle of the screen and rely on that to be where the gun is aiming off the sight. The game requires lining the gun up to shoot straight.

It's about exploration and trying to figure out what the hell is going on in Madotsuki's dreams.
Also the game tells you get get all 24 effects.

user, the moment you start looking for it, you lose it. You will see nothing as long as you expect to find something.

do you have the original to that webm?

Now this is a man that understands the mindgames of that webm

Source for songs is always in the lyrics
It's Mike Oldfield's song titled Nuclear sung by Anna Gabriella

This

That's the first good simpsons gag I've seen in over a decade. neat.

My other guess was Malukah who is a fucking qt3.14 god damn but the voice was telling me it wasn't.

I see the Simpsons producers watched Kung Fury recently.

If you want to play a game about nothing just play any random hipster walking sim.

I've stared blankly long enough at this picture that I'm starting to see a Jew in the trees.

You made me laugh, thanks.

Thanks user

I don't, but I wish I did.

i had more fun spoilering fallout then playing videogames in the past 2 or so years….

Reported for shitposting.

calming video like this piss me right the fuck off, because I always assume there will be a screamer in it after a while. That fucking shit scarred me for life back in 05'. Since I didnt fucking learn my lesson until it happened 5 fucking times. I just take my headphones off to brace.

reported for no-fun faggot

is the character that bad that he has to play like that or is he just so much better then his opponents that he fucks around like that?

I never knew, though his mindgames and banana slicer were top notch

kyoani seems to push out alot of quality. More quality than most studios but most of the time their show's emotion and drive falls completely flat in favor of visual flare.

after the summer and currently fall seasons being absolute trash this should be like a glass of fresh water.

This was a Russian mill.

Oh so it's seedki Beaki?

Modern Toonami is 50/50 between shonen shit that refuses to acknowledge DBZ had shit covered and shit that's too good to let a dub ruin.

Thanks mate.

Alright I need help now. I've tried google, bing, tineye, and yandex. I tried using that shit ass anime character database, and I've tried typing in oishii and those moon runes but all I get is mangos with some bitch wearing a fish head as a hat. I tried searching anime girl with black and blue neck length hair and headphones. I even tried anime bitch eating fried chicken chunk (what the fuck is she actually eating?) with high budget animation and I still cant find shit. Is this anime's focus on food or something else entirety? Is this a recent anime? Or was I wrong the whole time and that's actually a dude?

Use whatanime.ga

Luck and logic. Thanks man.
fuck jewgle and character database all I usually get is some fags cropped avatar pics or 1000 results of generic looking niggers or none at all

Oh fuck, now I see it, one of the lights are out and it's fucking getting on my nerves.

1 of 2

2 of 2

Google "Beacon Hill Boston"

It's a ruse WebM and it's not a video game screenshot.