The Division

What the hell ever happened to this? It looked good from the previews. Seemed like a 3rd person shooter/Diablo hybrid, then they completely dropped the ball, didn't realize people might hack the game.

Then the PVP area became a no-go zone due to hackers. Then thats the last I heard about it. Did they ever salvage anything? Seemed like a good idea and a decent engine behind it.

Even if they did censor "gamergate" in the chat.

Heehee

So it looked like shit to you?

Yes.
Also red flag- ubisoft.

ubisoft

These are the protagonists in the game. What's their gender?

It's always looked like shit and no one here had any unironic expectations for it from what I could tell.
Hackers and PVP aren't remotely its biggest problem.

How are they the protagonists, they literally sit in the base along with these guys.

But nice cherrypicking.

And those problems are……

What is he doing?

I'm asking you what the problems are you retard. Apparently you can respond to a thread but not even list what the problems are.

You'll have to go back soon.

you literally didnt ask a question

"And those problems are…?"
just fixed it for you by adding one fucking thing. you better get back to reddit.

Your 'tism is showing.

The Division is Boringlands 2: Craptical Boogaloo. Even my no-taste brother who is grinding away in Chest High Walls 4 dropped that shit like it was a hot rock.

In English, it is, and always was, dull and repetitive, reneging on promises of depth and mystery. It suffers from the worst of video game gun syndrome, with the Borderlands rarity scale arbitrarily determining the damage-dealing capabilities of your guns. I have a rare CZ-75 that "does less damage" than my dirt-common GI-build 1911 A1.

I hope Shillary baits Russia into at least turning California into a radioactive parking lot.

all AAA games look good in the preview. It's called marketing, advertisment.

(checked)
come on user

Only to gullible, naive dumb-asses such as yourself OP. It looked like the shitty generic skinner box that it is to anyone who's ever:

a) Seen any other failed AAA game preview in the past decade
b) Had any taste whatsoever
c) Saw and / or played anything by post-2004 Ubisoft that isn't Stick of Truth

It's your own damn fault for being retarded.

wut

Guess which one is the leader, faggot.

all ubisoft games look good, until they're released.

Since OP is a faggot, how about we change the topic to "how would you make The Division good?" Anything from little fixes to sweeping revisions.

I got a free copy when I upgraded my graphics card. The game is basically nothing but wasted potential. Anything interesting about it becomes repetitive or fizzles out into nothing. They clearly expected you to waste countless hours in the dark zone, which is nothing but a grindfest where all your loot is ganked by players with hacked shit 50% of the time.

And it's ubisoft, so you can enjoy sloppy writing where the main scenario is about restoring law and order while all the side content is full of BLM nonsense and recordings about how fags and welfare bums have it hard. You'll do missions where you walk past bodies of innocent people are piled up and mutilated by inmates while listening to recordings about how those same inmates dindunuffin and the evil police discriminated against them. The game undermines its own setting and narrative by shoehorning in SJW bullshit.

Tl;dr:
It's shit and Tom Clancy was a retarded sellout. He should be rolling in his grave but he sold his soul to this trash before he croaked.

No.

Why am I not surprised? Seems every multiplayer focused game they have has the same problem.

Is this your first year of gaming? They always look good in the previews. They make it look good for the first impression, to get a positive reaction from you that will linger. Then they slowly scale it down over the next year or two so they can get it to work on consoles. Every single time.

Never trust any footage of a game until it's made 3-4 days after its launch.

That's very hard question, user.

Round up everyone that participated in making it, their families, friends, acquaintances and pets, and you gas them.

Round up everyone working at Ubisoft and you do the same. Shut down the servers, recall every copy still out there, purge the source code, send federal agents to every home that owns a copy and force them to delete it and make it law to never mention the Division ever again.

Nuke California and Israel.

I have to say that the graphics and the details are really good

Bullet sponge human enemies, beyond that, it was trying to be DayZ without the fun of being DayZ.

Actually I think its Ubisoft Quebec or Toronto that worked on it.

Is skinner box the new "fun is a buzzword".

You say skinner box like its a bad thing even thought Diablo 1&2 and Roguelikes and many many older games had similar gameplay styles.

Or are you a fan of the story driven linear "I finished this game and putting in back on my shelf and never touching it again" guys?

I agree with this

It was developed by Ubisoft Massive located in Sweden. From Ground Control to this is pretty sad.

SWEDEN YES

btw is new york filled with kikes and muslims and gays? Because in the game it seemed like it.

Oh and all the Black people were on Rikers apparently lol

I had no faith as soon as I heard it was a Ubisoft title and saw them making big promises with really good looking screenshots.

Blacks make up 1/4th of New York's population you stupid nigger.

Standard AAA shovelware preorder scam. They made bankbon preorders they don't much care for the rest.

Patch 1.4 was looking to fix a majority of the problems with the games but the closer it gets to release the more iffy it becomes. We'll see what happens soon.

And they are all on Rikers?

Why the fuck did Faye Lau look so much like a fucking dude? Dose Ubisoft not know how to properly make Asian people? This was so weird everytime a cutscene with her appeared in the game.

Add more Division Agent characters in the story, make helping civies all have unique and different situations that almost never repeat instead of just "GIVE FOOD TO PERSON", have the missions be something different than just "Go to X and shoot Y", because that's what made the game incredibly boring. Have choices of having your character either go insane and go rogue or stay loyal to The Division.
That's a few of my ideas.

OP is a faggot like always
>They will never make an good RTS again
Fuck my life

Everything about this game looks generic as fuck. From the setting to environment to character design. The only thing that signifies individuality is the stupid orange circle, which every player has.

To attempt the devil's advocate position I'll name one decent thing about this game that they should have put more work into.

The 'tank' spec (Riot Shield) has a feature where any mob shooting at your shield is automatically marked. This means you can hold aggro fairly well by looking for enemies that aren't marked, and shooting at them with your pistol (with the riot shield you can only use 1h weapons, obviously).

that's not much, but it was the one mechanic I can name from playing the game a few hours that wasn't just copy-posted from every other generic shooter.

What game allows me to play as a qt operator? That isn't by Ubitrash

They wanted a borderlands game instead of a co-op TPS.

I need to play World in Conflict sometime.

I agree, I wish it was more like STALKER and less like running around barely-wrecked NYC.
Also, bullet sponges are really stupid when it's just some african in a hoodie.

That's a cool mechanic.

MGSV

Its an excellent RTT, one of the last good ones.
Id really recommend it

He asked for games

MGSV is not MGS4

What they're doing with the PTR is a big step in the right direction, but holy shit do they need to add more of Manhattan.

Heres what the voice actresses look like

MGSV is the only one where the military chicks aren't ugly or uncanny.

It went to shit due to hackers, repetition, grinding and lack of anything interesting to do.

Massive is currently working on a gigantic patch in an attempt unfuck the game and hopefully get people back, they've actually delayed all further DLC till the patch is out, most people seem happy with the changes.