Torrenting sites?

Haven't pirated in a while. I used to use piratebay, but that has several versions and they're apparently watched. Kickasstorrents just redirects me to some bullshit registration that needs a credit card. Only decent one I found is Gamestorrent.co, but it doesn't have much of a selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnoid.me/,
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version
rutracker.org/forum/index.php
rarbg.to/torrents.php
sukebei.nyaa.se/?cats=7_27
skidrow-games.com/
fitgirl-repacks.site/
rg-mechanics.org/
emuparadise.me/
proxyportal.org/
torrentproject.se/
imgur.com/gallery/AayjH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just download everything from IGG or i play abandonware nowadays.

The Pirate Bay
literally no evidence to support that. And there isn't "a bunch of different versions" those are all proxies to the same exact torrent database

KAT is dead. Dunno man, I use the pirate bay .se.

look up how torrents work

you can freely share a torrent file on another torrent site

it answers every stupid question

You can try demonoid dnoid.me/, it has a shitty pop up thing happening atm though

I still use it, I just download magnets and my ISP never gives out customer details so I'm not worried.

Private trackers

Kat.am seems to be working for me.
What's up that everyone keeps saying kickass is gone/doesn't work?

Is there any actual point unless you're trying to download obscure shit?
I can't seed due to my ISP being shit and my download cap is slow as well.

There are certain programs to cheat on your ratio user. I last used one like 4 years ago so I don't know do they still work or not, but you can always give it a try

You're basically inapplicable to every private tracker ever.

I think you're ignoring what I said.
My download cap is slow, so it won't be faster than an average torrent, and I also never go for anything that wouldn't be public anyway.

I made an account 5 years ago and forgot about it, never downloaded anything and it still works
holy fuck

ExtraTorrent is still pretty good.

Rutracker has vidya torrents
I used it to pirate ps2 games years ago since they were the only ones seeding

I'll spoonfeed you what I use because I'm in a good mood for once. And if you don't know how to make an account for rutracker just fucking search whatever search engine you use and it'll tell ya. Also pop in over at the share thread too if you need more shit . I have more weeb sites for hgames too if you need them.

gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version

General shit
rutracker.org/forum/index.php
rarbg.to/torrents.php

HGames
sukebei.nyaa.se/?cats=7_27

Games
skidrow-games.com/

Repacks
fitgirl-repacks.site/
rg-mechanics.org/

Emulation
emuparadise.me/

Where'd you pick this shit, r/babypirates?

I really don't know I've been using the mirrors of kickass for awhile now no issues. I think people just don't know to cycle through the urls on the proxyportal, I mean it has everything you'll need.
proxyportal.org/
Working mirror links for days of every single torrent site you'll ever need through this lifetime. Though I personally just use this a bunch.
torrentproject.se/
(best crawler eba?)
THIS IS THE ONE TIME ILL ANSWER ONE OF THESE THREADS NICELY OP YOUR JOB IS TO SPREAD THIS INFORMATION FOR WHOEVER MAKES THIS STUPID THREAD IN THE FUCKING FUTURE

Can confirm rarbg.to is the goods.

FBI-kun is that you?

Every fucking time. Public trackers were never secret in the first place. Just use a proxy to browse it, it still serves the same torrents.

Wow can you kill yourself already?

Optimally one would use a VPN that lay outside countries that have made first-string extradition or expedited civil suit treaties with the United States. Conventions and treaties that provide the basis for the enforcement of an international copyright law between the U.S. and a given country are also a no-no. So essentially your best bet would be to use a Russian or Chinese VPN; possibly one based in a South American country.

Of course no one is actually going to give a shit if you forego these precautions and just use any old VPN to torrent MLP in 1080p you autistic faggot.

I use blackcats, tpb and cs.rin.ru

Those seem to be quality links you provided. However, I am looking at kat on proxyportal.org and see no listings, but other anons were talking about some existing. Do you know if they are just down for the minute or if the site just doesn't have them listed?

Sorry, I am now seeing them. I guess the site was just bugging out a bit.

Yeah, people are acting as if the police broke down the door of the guy who was running the website, arrested him and shut his site down.

NOT NSA

Torrent via VPN
imgur.com/gallery/AayjH

Go the fuck back to reddit

Bumping this. Need to flesh out my video and audio software. Its been awhile.

Is there some secret site like Oink these days?

faggot

Oh? and what games do you want to pirate? what video games do you think is worth your time now adays?