Post games that are easy to play, but hard to master

Post games that are easy to play, but hard to master.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrwWQGfD4d7F1-fXzodIL1LLARxFEQAhJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can aim the shot, maybe even predict the bounce. After that the game takes over and the bullshit begins.

So worth mastering. 'Specially for spergs like me.

I just ordered this earlier today, any tips?

Lube up.

Learning Dodge Offset is pretty damn important. yoshesque has a bunch of tutorial vids on YT, she's crazy about Bayo.

Another dude called Saurian has a couple of tutorials that are great for beginners: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrwWQGfD4d7F1-fXzodIL1LLARxFEQAhJ

Most importantly though, have fun. When I first played the original Bayonetta, it absolutely blew me away. Most fun I'd had playin' vidya in I don't know how long.

Hope you're playing the 360 version too. Wii U would even be better than the notorious PS3 port. I originally played said infamous PS3 version, but loved the game to the point that I bought a 360 almost exclusively to play its definitive version.

buy an onahole

That's kind of cute

pic related

If you wanna do cool shit yeah, if you just wanna go for pure plat not really.

This could apply to hundreds of games.

just fucking try using Witch Time on these gentlemen

You can get through the bottom left under the mushrooms, right?
If not, rush Behemoths.

only applies to 4key

That's not 'hard to master', that's just pure bullshit.

all the tony hawk games really, but thug and thug2 had the right balance between tight controls and a variety of moves

The original Super Mario Bros and, by extension, The Lost Levels.

Easy to learn, but beating The Lost Levels requires some serious fucking mastery.

All of them.

don't kill me for posting it
I can't into real rhythm games

SCORE MULTIPLIERS IN A FUCKING RHYTHM GAME, KILL YOURSELF
OSU! IS CANCER

hey what did I just tell you

I like osu, what's your fav song at the moment?

Hey, some rhythm games can be quite hard.

No. The other side of the portal was guarded by something relatively weak, T2 I think, and not even shooters. But it was all moot because somewhere around the end of week 3 two of the seven allied computer-controlled players rolled into this section of the underworld and it was game.

Max difficulty (notice the lack of resources on day 1) + WoG.

Somewhere around the end of week 2/start of week 3.

probably this cover of strobelast I guess, don't think it has a map

Sharekoube has a fun map, but I pretty well just download the beatmap packs, and see what's fun out of the 3-4 star maps

bumperiona

Rocket League

my nigga

Civilization games up to 4 (5 was so easy I won two games and uninstalled it).
I started playing recently and while Noble isn't difficult, the jump to Prince difficulty is kicking my ass. I don't have any aspirations of winning on Deity, but moving on to Monarch eventually would be nice.

The Sonic Adventure games. It's fun to incorporate physics glitches into normal gameplay.

Tried Fall from Heaven for Civ 4?

Talk about shit luck on the RMG. What WoG settings are you using?

Nah, i think that is pretty easy to master.

Masterb8 to that is.

Yes I did. It's a bit more complex, but you have way more tools to break the game. Pyre zombies are ludicrous and pretty much the only way I got anywhere. I still have it installed, I should play it again sometime.

Both Scholar and First Aid are not useless-tier, at least.

The usual bans, tower experience, HSB, most if not all of neutral monster enhancements, one creature rebalancing option, minor enhancements to weaker skills, commanders, one or two combines of existing artifacts. That's as much as I can remember right now. Haven't played in a long while.

The fuck is going on with you all? Have you all gone insane?

I mostly asked because some settings like stack XP or town upgrades can give the AI pretty incredible advantages on 200%.

Yeah, I turned stack XP off. It's not unbeatable, but the already math-intensive game becomes a chore. I've been considering to try and warm up to it again on smaller 1v2 or 1v3 maps, but I've still not regained enough desire to return to any HoMM.

That game was easy as fuck and pretty casual too.

I can't get over those neofag-tier colors in that logo

My man. How's N++?

any fighting game

Pretty much any arena shooter. All you HAVE to know is how to move around and shoot people, but the absurdly high skill cap comes from metagaming around pickups and crazy trickshots (the trickshots are more of a UT thing because of shock combos and bouncing rocket grenades/flak)

that shit was easy as fuck
even invading other people's mother base unless they came in

At least you could kill people's waifus in the game though

Yeah basically.

Are you a smart gamer?

obligatory

You know what I don't miss?
Daily "Wait a minute… that card" threads.

I dont think I remem… wait a minute those threads

Any fad-based threads get real old real quick. All depends on how active the boards you browse are, and how often you browse.

Tetris: The Grand Master is a good series. Shit gets tough.

I thought I saved the gif of a game of snake played to the entire playfield. Guess not. Have this instead.

Man I tried HoMM, but I installed this shit after one of the campaigns missions didn't let me by a spellbook for the main character. I beat some of them, but most just seemed to railroad you.

Gay sex, the hard part is not getting AIDS.

I guess I'm autistic. That picture was upsetting.

almost as bad as ss13 wiring gore

To become a legend…

I did shit like that on my Ti-84.
It was glorious. I managed to randomize the initial direction once, so I had more variety.
Then I randomized it each time it hit a border.
Funnest results were caused by randomizing it AT RANDOM times, without even touching the borders.
I think I found out why girls don't talk to me.

WHY THE FUCK DID IT FUCKING GO RANDOM IN THE END
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It wouldn't detect autism as well if it didn't.