Games that did things first and better, yet obtained next to no recognition

Games that did things first and better, yet obtained next to no recognition.
I'll start.

[bonus points if the original is free]

Are you saying that Undermeme did things first and better, or that OFF was a better Undermeme?

In essence they're the same game, but Undertale did most things that OFF did better.

Someone clearly doesn't like the game Undertale so he will make subtle threads about it to piss off gullible idiots and get Mark to ban all discussions regarding the game and then to call him out for "muh censorship" or something, to put it short, some faggot and his autistic hate of a game are trying to subvert this board into his own autistic safe space and everyone is falling for it. It sounds autistic and pathetic as fuck, but hey that's imageboards for you.

You're just now piecing it together?

actually I enjoyed undertale quite a bit but I like OFF more

wrong
undertale is just the sequel to a trick of the tail from 1976

The wording of your post implies the opposite of what you're trying to convey
>but Undertale did most things that OFF did better [than OFF]
>but Undertale did most things that OFF did better [than Undertale]

Taken out of context from your other posts, one would assume that the first interpretation of that sentence was what you had meant meaning that you think Undertale was better than OFF since "Undertale" is the assumed subject of the sentence.

What's going on here?

Eat shit

ur mom lol

But their gameplay is entirely different.

I hope Mark adds a wordfilter for Phil Collins to Faggot.

Not only the Souls games ripped of this game, its still a way better game than any of them

i am mark

Two memes that just won't die

Just like your life

come on son step it up

lol

You soulsfags should kill yourselves. Anyone that played BoD instantly recognized Demons Souls for what it really was, a dumbed down console version of it.

They ripped off from a alot of things. But especially from Severance.
Thats the standard for japshit games.

If more people have played Severance they'd know for that most of the reasons people shit on Souls, Severance is equally guilty. Despite that I don't know why you'd assume it's ripping off Severance since nobody gives a shit about that game, anyone who's played Demon's Souls and has also played King's Field and Shadow Tower actually knows what it's ripping off.

| ||
|| |_

You dumb fuck
get out
and come back
with better taste
or better yet
never return

it ripped off the lamb lies down on broadway

Stay mad friendo

too bad pleb
go back to the trash

I can't go to the trash, that'd be trespassing on your home, mate.

i bet you're a gook lover too nigger

compare this to most paid metroidvanias out there

Psi-ops came out a little bit before half-life 2 and had object manipulation far superior to that of half life 2 (being able to wield an object while still firing your gun for example) but half life 2 for some reason gets considered hot shit for its see saw puzzles

Crush the castle, ripped off by angry birds.