IDEAS GUY THREAD

IDEAS GUYS, IDEAS GUYS, CALLING ALL IDEAS GUYS, THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!

SHARE THOSE EXTRA IDEAS THAT WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY! YOU'VE BEEN THINKING LONG AND HARD ABOUT THEM AS AN EXPERT IDEAS GUY AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS! IDEAS, IDEAS, GET YOUR IDEAS! GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE FRESH!

A game in which you're a nigger and you sorta nog all over the place. Like GTA San Andreas but it's exactly like GTA San Andreas

Uh, if I share my idea here then how will I become a millionaire??? Clearly you should email me instead and we can talk about it after you sign the non-disclosure form. I'll give you a hint: it's both a WoW killer AND a facebook killer. BIG PICTURE SYNERGY.

what for? so you can steal em?

Also, reposting old shit

Like World of Warcraft except you can only play lolis and they age at quadruple real-time and when they have their first period they're publicly executed and everyone on the server can watch. If you get pregnant or change into another lifeform you can subvert the puberty age limits but you most adhere to other limitations.

All I want are 5% royalties.

Forgot to mention there is no sex and they should no be sexualized in any way. This is a christian game for close families to play together religiously

My personal idea is harvest moon where you play as the dirt

What if we make a game that's fun?

Both sounds like Gone Home but with more steps.

you can jump
and run
and you pick up mushrooms
and make you bigger and take an extra hit
uh
you have enemies you can stomp on by jumping and landing on top of them

lets see
turtles that you can also jump on and they turn into shells and you can kick the shell

blocks that you can hit to make coins appear and also get mushrooms

uh
a flag pole to end the level

and moving platforms

cue the FFCC x Derk Serls user

I don't know what those mean so I can't wait to see it.

Gone Home you said?

You are a gnome who used to live in a normal countryside house

But time has passed, the owners left, and the countryside …and your house, are being swallowed by a growing Hi-tech Megalópolis

You must now abandon your place and find a new base

who knows what wonders and dangers you will find in this new human crafted world

The idea is sort of having a free roaming world, you must hide from humans, sneak into their huge homes (their big…for you)

Gather resources, find other mystical beings (fairies, pixies, other gnomes, Djinns, sprites,etc)
Your Gnome should be 100% costumizable
Learn and improve your magical skills, see how they can affect the modern world.

You can choose to help or harrass humans, there would be quests scattered around and so on.
From fighting gremlins inside a hig-end building ventilation system, to helping missing cats, drive hipster sjws insane, protect hobos from gang members, etc

(i wanted to place an abandoned house or Doll Factory, the dolls don't interact with humans, but when they notice you , the maimed, broken twisted dolls, try to harm you, and they do that doll talk with childish voices and then try to crush you)

The design of the UI should be "book-like"

i wanted something more akin to "path"

You can reject new technologies and focus only on your magic skills

You could try to make weapons and traps with modern technologies, but be like a nomadic scavenger

or you can go full on magitech, stay inbetween the walls of a modern building make a mix magic a modern tech like electric weaponry activating explosive charges with fire magic and shit

also making armor out of anything "Bottlecap-mail" rubberband + clips belt, shit like that

Did you just make that up as a parody of the two others because it looks like you're making fun of how terrible all these open world crafting games are.

It's [YOUR FAVORITE GAME], but not absolute dogshit.

You play as a drunk ass wizard who can only vaguely control which massively destructive spells he uses.

that'd be magicka when you're drunk

gonna assume you are kinda new and were not around for the weekly comfy inchling threads.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the shitty thing you just posted. Do you have some sort of autism since you refused to answer?

Game where you play as a Southerner pre-Civil War. As a Southerner, you play the role of a slave hunter. Break up the "underground railroad", catch your cargo, return it to their owner.
Yanks will be NPCS as the bleeding heart that seeks out runaway slaves, leaving signs at their home indicating just that. These are valuable to bust up and harass.

A game where you go onto internet forums and make dummy posts to secretly datamine users for marketing information and also to serve your greedy nepotic overlords.

When did I ever do that?

What about a space game where humanity has advanced to a spacefaring race, and engages in a decades-long war with with a powerful alien conglomerate?

Well, the aliens have just recently finished overtaking one of the humans' key military planets, and the last biochemically augmented supersoldier in the galaxy, along with his hot AI waifu, narrowly escapes to crash-land on an ancient alien space station, which ends up being infested with zombie parasites, and they've got to blow up the whole place before THE SPACE STATION ACTIVATES IT'S SECRET POWER AND DESTROYS THE UNIVERSE. cool and original, right?
Here's some concept art I drew.

Why would we ever need this thread then? Just make DMC5.

Ideas guys are the most ignorant annoying and talent-less people you could encounter in creative circles. They still have the naive creativity that they had in their childhood with no actual talent or motive to make them a reality so It just makes them even more pathetic.

The game in doesn't sound like a survival crafting game at all. It actually sounds like a really fun adventure RPG

I think you should read the post then.

I read the end where he mentioned crafting items. Remove the last four sentences of his post and then it will be a fun game. No crafting, no building, just exploring and interacting with your world.

So more like Gone Home.

A Saw or Death Game type scenario where a quadraplegic girl has a chance to receive a revolutionary new treatment to get all her limbs back, the only catch is she'll become a nigger

EA Sports Xtreme Dreidel 2088

A AAA big budget multiplayer FPS developed and directed by Novalogic with the Gunstruction tool as the weapon builder with big destructible maps.

That's all I want.

bruh, i got the coolest game idea
it's like mario but with a gun

The game involves two girls, both descendants of Lafciado Hearn: one (Alice) grew up out of Japan, the other (Sumiko) within. On the day that they meet and speak with an old priest who had two pupils in each eye, reality begins upending itself: logic gives way to myth, and much of the area falls into chaos as beasts begin overrunning the region.

Their only reference, and the key to saving the island, is the book written by their ancestor: the Kwaidan.

The game is a hybrid puzzle-platformer/adventure game; emphasis is placed on exploration, solving mysteries, and adding stories into a "New Book of Kaidan" for the two girls to draw spirits and legends from. Alice and Sumiko play very differently and can be swapped out at any time at the appropriate Spirit Platform. Alice is the more aggressive of the two, better in combat situations or clearing large horizontal distances; Sumiko is more passive, excelling in climbing and capturing new spirits while avoiding combat. (Not to say that you can't play Alice to capture spirits or Sumiko to fight, but everyone's good at something, right?) Mastery of both girls is what will grant you access to the game's hardest puzzles, fights, and NG+ as a whole.

Each girl, to keep their differences clear, also use different spirits and myths differently. Take for example the legend of the ittan-momen: a sentient roll of cotton that attacks people by flying around and smothering them. Alice more or less summons and uses an ittan-momen to its truest form, assaulting people and sticking close to them for the kill. Sumiko, however, uses the ittan-momen as a makeshift parachute or as a grappling hook to climb buildings and trees. There's a large number of spirits to collect, many hidden behind secret platforming areas or difficult puzzles, and it's certainly rewarding to get them: the more you have, the more you can do, and the more places you can go.

There are three distinct ways to reaching the secret final boss and unlocking NG+ for that specific save file: 1) Collecting all of the spirits and accessing the required area to fight that boss; 2) Collecting certain key spirits and triggering the secret final boss in the middle of fighting the "normal" final boss; or 3) Running the game "fast enough" to meet the secret final boss before they can "hide". The third method is by far the hardest method, as you'll be skipping certain spirits that make fighting the secret boss less of a pain in the ass.

The game also keeps track of how quickly you clear stages and can save your runs onto the Internet, ala ghost racers in the Mario Kart series. You can then outplatform or outpuzzle people online and show off how fast you are for shits and giggles. Given that speed running is literally one of the ways you can legitimately beat the game, the inclusion of a feature like this seemed like a no-brainer.

Finally, the game comes with both couch and online co-op. A friend can pick up a second controller, play the other girl, and challenge the game in Co-Op Mode. This mode is balanced and designed specifically around the inclusion of two human players, so habits like map memorization and whatnot won't help you; you must work together with your other and take back the day from the myths of old. And because this is a problem I have specifically in most couch co-op games: you can also choose whether to split the screen vertically or horizontally during couch co-op. If the game was released on the Wii U, there'd be an additional mode where the co-op player uses the Gamepad's screen and controls for their girl, leaving the TV and Classic Pro (or Gamecube) controller to P1.

So Mega Man?

MY IDEA IS CONSOLEFAGS SHOULD FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES
THE PUBLISHERS FOR CONSOLEFAGS SHOULD HAVE THEIR INTESTINES REMOVED LIKE IN THAT SCENE FROM TURBOKID
PLEASE SUPPORT MY KICKSTARTER

YEAH HUHUH

An action RPG based around powerful magic, but in order to cast it, players must type out the incantations to spells.

Different schools of magic would incorporate different combinations and frequencies of letters. Incantations could be full or partial depending on how strong you want the spell cast to be. More properly typed incantations are also more powerful. Different schools of magic could be combined to make other letter combinations and create other spells.

dynasty warriors empires but less shit

Like spore but good.

You start as a single cell, got to look for your niche, add mutations to get stronger in your niche and compete against other lifeforms, start going multicellular eventually, grow ever bigger until you get on land and finally evolve yourself into sentience, winning the game. There is no civilization phase.

A RPG with the job/ability system of FF Tactics (you need to get skills on the base jobs to unlock the advanced ones), a skill tree for every job (like Etrian Odyssey or Diablo II), the job diversity of FFV and the Bravely series combined, and an actual reason to level all these jobs (like FFV did by giving stats and passives to the Freelancer).

There's already an /agdg/ thread.

Here's a challenge for all game devs out there, including those hungry AAA devs that I know are here meticulously looking for juicy ideas:

It's like a videogame… except not shit!

are you fucking insane

Too vague. Describe what you call "not shit" in at least ten arguments, without repeating any, and by being as precise as possible.

It would be a nice game but I know people wouldn't use it.

bruh, i got the coolest game idea
what of you had like an mmo but like everyone can control time and shoot guns like in the matrix and you can fly around and shit and craft earths

Interesting proposition, user.
But I got one even better: Let's invest more into marketing instead.

No Man's Sky has proven that this is the right course of action.

You play as a cat in a turf war with other cats. The objective is to cover everything in your piss.
Basically like Splatoon but with cats and less focus on multiplayer.

A rythm game with my particular shitty interests in music. It's not like Osu! which is just "maps" but a fully fledged game with designs and mechanics to each "stage."

It would come with a kit for players to make stuff, maybe multiplayer and a lounge room with ASMR. Loose story derived from the music themes.

I've been thinking about it every day listening to music on the bus… Still sounds too shitty to bring to life

Mount&Blade: Jurassic Age

You play as a warlock, and bowl your skeltals with fireballs. You can upgrade fire magic kinda like Gradius, and also cheat during your opponent's turn, throwing tricks and stuff into the alley.

Does it have Big Data?

image didn't upload

back to cuckchan with this thread

a racing platformer game like sonic but instead of a hedgehog you play a guy with an eating disorder and instead of collecting rings you eat food to get fatter

as you eat more and more food you can't run or accelerate as fast or jump as high but you can accumulate more and more momentum, mow down more enemies and instead of jumping you can bounce higher

MMO with no level/gear progression. It's not your character that gets better, it's you. You just unlock more skill options and cosmetics, but never more power. Completely new players can group with anyone. Gameplay-wise it's more of a 3d platformer than an rpg.

Make a game, but like, make it good, or something.

NODEVS

POZ'D
You play a faggot who makes money by having gay sex.
Having sex without a condom could be game over.
Plays like FTL. Risk management.