YOU SONS OF BITCHES

YOU SONS OF BITCHES

ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?

What?

Gunvolt will never be happy.

What the fuck is Gunvolt? Also, check the following post number:

It's vidya. Also, neat.

someone please post more qt girls and boys

ALL of those characters look like somebody else from other game or anime.
What the fuck.

The artist REALLY likes anime.

More like is a talentless hack, as is everyone involved in the project. The sprites are shit, the gameplay is bad and the writing is worse. Do not bother.

It looks like a Boktai rip off

Not everything can be a masterpiece like Undertale user

I've seen some weeb trash art styles but this makes all those Saberfaces look like H. R. Giger

what anime is this

and are there lewds?

Hey, I might not be happy with the way the story is panning out, but the gameplay is pretty solid, and I don't see anything wrong with this spritework. They know their Megamen.

Kinda similar, but they've had this sort of style since the first Zero game, so it came first.

Gunvolt's spriting looks fine static, but it has less frames and less fluidity in most animations than Megaman Zero did.

Even sarcastic unter-posting should be dealt with swiftly. Posting gore as punishment.

To be fair, Gunvolt probably has a much stricter budget than Zero did.

pronouns

Seriously? This game is fucking boring as hell. It's no longer jump and shoot, it's jump, shoot once, hold button to win.
There's no difficulty.
Just remove the electric sphere shit and just give him a regular gun, BAM, fixed your retarded game.

Dude why'd you post that? I almost threw up.

BUT THEN WE CAN'T USE VOLTAGE PUNS user

FUCK YOU

reported
>>>Holla Forums

The Gunvolt pack came with a re-translation for the first game, more accurate to the original, so they removed the retarded pronouns. It also cames with the original japanese dialogue.

Trump

Doublt etrump

lol faggot