youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA>>10956935
youtu.be/5nSuLA0rtqE
archive.is/6DPF5
youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's he reading from?

I don't know

His own book.

Also, “HURR TRUMP SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WOMEN BECAUSE HE SAID BAD WORDS” but Obama actually sexually assaulted them, as shown in this video.

Source
youtube.com/watch?v=lXX7dRULFaE

I just post the webms

How the fuck is that video sexual assault in any way?

Does anyone know what came of this user's project?

Dropped

Source for cute girl

You might as well be a feminist if you think this is anywhere near sexual assault.

planetarium something something

Made this before 12MB limit. Guess I should try again and try to make it 60FPS.

what do you faggots use to download videos?

JDownloader 2
Software automagically downloads full sized video and pieces it together itself. (Youtube fragments videos with resolutions higher than 720p and/or 60 FPS)

Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Me thinks.

8. Strong allusion to pay4play from Tim Kaine, was appointed vice president back in 2015
9. Iran deal - Anzalone : "This ageement condems future generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the persian gulf." Podesta : "yup"
10. On Trump : "only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November election."

And this is just the emails she couldn't delete. This is not even counting the past 40+ scandals she is involved with.

If there was a better time to say "wake up sheeple", I can't picture it in my mind.

The country that nobody knows. So long sweet prince.

this is the shit that should be posted in webm threads, good job OP

pottery

Source?

If Trump is a rapist for saying what he said, Obama should be crucified over this.

In actuality, nothing would happen to Trump, and Obama would have gotten a smack in the jaw for being an asshole. After the imprisonment for the shit he did in office of course.

what movie
its from a movie, right? its from one of those american "comedy" movies, right?

Obama's voice is always enjoyable to listen to. That alone makes me wish he could stomp Hillary again and get a 3rd term

is this bait or something

I can believe it's real. I bet that people would elect Obama for a third term if given the option. Trump and Clinton are just that unlikeable.

This is good but

If they didn't shot first why would you try to kill them, to make them run away isn't good enough?

nothing wrong with that webm.

There is a difference between self defense and vigilantism.

you don't feed a dog on the streets chicken nuggets, cause you know, they'll keep coming after you for.
if you show them who's in charge, then they'll fuck off.

you keep on shooting until you run out of bullets

Because they come to kill you.
When the gun comes out, either you shoot to kill or don't at all, because if you don't show full force and pussy out in a kill or be killed situation, you will be killed.

Yeah the thing is that he already did, they were running away in fear and he just kept going.

That guy isn't better than the niggers that tried to rob him.

They didn't respond fire, they fucking ran away.

I'm one of those people, I defend shooting back.

Killing people, no matter the situation should be a really big fucking deal.

Yeah I mean they came there with guns to assassinate him and broke into his garage with the intention of killing him, so they basically did nothing wrong. Now if they had killed him, THEN and only then would it have been justified to shoot back.

Don't you know that if you kill your enemies they win?

And if he killed them then the niggers' family would've come back looking for revenge.

Lol, they got what they deserved. I wish he murdered all 3 of them. People should be able to kill those who intend to kill them.

How the fuck do you know they are not just falling back to cover so they can shoot back? You shoot to kill them. They are criminals in the act, it's not like their lives matter at that point.

get fucked commie

top tier webms

the syrup is kicking

So? Do you think that criminals should have the message that people will be soft on them if they commit crime and run away?
You want people to not kill and steal in the FIRST FUCKING PLACE!

What better way is there then to show hardened criminals that criminals will be shot by the common man if they fucking try it?

You rob a man, expect to get shot. Once you decide to break the law and cast away society's rules, then why do you think that the combat that ensues should have rules at all?

Because you're concerned for a fucking mugger? That's saintly and all, but muggers would call you an easy mark and they aren't going to stop just because you ask nicely. In fact if you do, you encourage them because that's not a consequence that hurts them for it.

So he should have accepted his own death rather than kill his attackers because he shouldn't want to make a fuss about his own life? That's a pretty pathetic way to live, and it'll be a pathetic way to die. I hope it never comes to that for you and if it does I you change your mind before then.

at least make it rhyme

I've always wondered, what song is this?

It was a Haiku.

It seems tailor made, shit talk that accurate has to be fresh.

No thanks.

After seeing that post I expected him to follow them and keep shooting, but no such thing happened. He did literally nothing wrong.

No idea, sorry m80

I agree user, he had no excuse for missing that nigger at point fucking blank range.

Can someone explain this webm to me?

It's been a while, but if I'm remembering this right, the guy breaking the door down either was on some sort of drug or was incredibly pissed off and was attacking the two in the room.

Jesus fuck that's dark

I wish I remember more about it though.

this is one of the comfiest videos I've ever seen

The man himself does sound like he's on drugs, he went from machete slinging to crying in pain really quick as soon as he was incapacitated, and he didn't respond to "I have a gun" until he was on the floor shot.

For the love of god, outside of maybe weed when it's out of a drug dealer's hands, don't do drugs.

That's the best option.

CHEN STOP

Reinactment of the shining. White folks are weird.

Not unless they were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law/put down by his righteous hand, no, they did not.

It isn't.

I was hoping a shot would go off and kill his dumb ass.

I won't let them scatter our treasures to the heartless sea.

Well, probably not a dumb ass, they were most likely guns meant for productions and performances, or he just unloaded them beforehand. But the rattling is a bit weird, probably just prop guns.

Am I missing something? He's just talking on the phone, be it maybe a druggie since he is black. I dont see anything in this video but that

Tried to shazam that but nothing came up, whats the song?

So I should just let a nigger break into my house, rob me, then kill me so that there are no witnesses?
Because apparently getting my gun, and shooting him before he shoots me is "immoral" Fuck off.

What's the song?

youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA>>10956935

I've seen that webm discussed before, and people were saying machete guy had PTSD and was going through an episode.

Yeah it's shit quality, the higher quality video going around is his throbbing erection clearly in his pantleg.

It was a war vet having a flashback. I think the bullets shook him back to reality, cant remember if he lived though. I hope he did at least.

Nice

What did he mean by this?

do these faggots really expect me to jack off to quarter notes at 90 bpm

yes

youtu.be/5nSuLA0rtqE
Heres a YT link because i spent a fucking lifetime trying to find it again after the original was taken down for copyright

Note: watch it on Nico. The Youtube version had its pitch changed.

Cockhero
you're welcome faggot.

Like after jacking off most of your life you wouldn't at least get fast or something.

Please tell me that you have one for 'I'm a Believer'

You can't be posting Soulbrutha's shit here, he's too cool for us anime nerds.

What's going on here?

Just run them the fuck over

Be doing the world a favor

what the fuck did they expect was gonna happen, with ONE protester standing out there in the middle of a busy ass fucking highway?

It is when Obama is a globaist nigger you're trying to have lynched.

Niggers are attacking actual people because the federal government has ceded the monopoly of violence.

Is that second one Jimmy from southpark?

Not his problem.

Highschool really is a jungle.

A "Peaceful non-disruptive protest"

You expect SJW's to use their brains?

Okay, new bumper is "done", but it's kinda short just based on its filesize. Doesn't even reach 12MB. Going to sit on it like I said I would, and if I find some inspiration and more material, I'll go back to it. By that time, I would hope the max filesize increases to 16MB and I can shoot for that instead. The final runtime will probably be in the 120-150 second range. Currently, it's just shy of 90 and uses 32 clips, but I'm sure I could fit 16 more in there with a 16MB limit.

Literally all his fans are self-loathing video game loving dorks. I don't think Mack completely realizes this yet though.

His content is righteous though. He and his snark don't get enough love in this ani-meme shithole we call the internet.

Let's just hope it's as good as this one

The music in that there third one sounds a lot like it'd be from Lisa. Does anybody know where it might be from?

BOY I SURE DO LOVE VIDEO GAMES AND NOT REPOSTS FROM EVERY OTHER WEBM THREAD, Holla Forums, /k/, AND REDDIT

fucking normalfags ruined webm threads

well fuck

I think it gets just the amount of love it deserves

uh

I made a new vidya webm just for you user

Oh boy another repost, especially one from before the filesize increase

Hey lad, been a while

sauce on 1st webm music?

Webm threads have always been ruined, newfag. These Holla Forums webm threads trace their routes all the way back to Gamergate.

this one is vidya related

What are you even talking about?

I was here back in September 2014, I was in the first webm threads. It was majority vidya. Knock it off with the historical revisionism.

Nah even by webm thread standards this is an amazing amount of non-vidya

I know right?!? Its nice seeing you here again though

Personally I think people have exhausted all their vidya webm clips and now are just posting shit that amuses them

I mean we've always done that in these threads, but this is probably the highest I've seen non-vidya content here

Are you this guy, by any chance?
archive.is/6DPF5

No, Are you this guy?

In other news, I may start work on the Holla Forums bumper, but I haven't gotten much positive reception to making one. This is the overlay I'm considering using. I still need music and to look through the clips I have for what's good. I can think of several things off the top of my head that are autoincludes.

And here's the smallest four webms I'm putting into the next bumper.

Shit like this is why I'm sitting on what I have now. That's v1 of what I posted, but minor issues I had with it is what drove me to make a new version. But now the old version gets reposted all the time and the new one hardly sees the light of day.

this is why Authoritarians don't want comedians

It took 3 minutes to utterly eviscerate the promoters of this conflict with ONE VIDEO

Also it uses some damned good comedic timing.

It's well crafted.

I'm that guy

Just saying hi, here have some vidya

He has no haydee webms so I'd say no

Oh that's was quite the day

Nope, but that guy looks like he has the right idea in making video game only webm threads.

Because the old one is better than the new one lad, your edits just took away part of the charm

We already know your shtick, get a new one

uh what, duckfuck?

that day was amazing

Yeah, I know he also posted in previous threads up to 59 posts without posting a single webm, CRAZY am i right?!?!

Yeah you can always spot the webm thread trolls, its always the people who never post any

And we know your shtick, redditfag

it never fails

Better zero off topic webms shitting up a thread than 26 off topic webms shitting up a thread. What part of reddit do you hail from?

Careful now, or he's going to whip out his collection of japanese commercials and pokemon dance videos

And then he'll come back with a shitpost about how you're doing webm threads wrong and offtopic posts

Like always

Possible "Go back to reddit"

Are you under the impression that I'm not the same person who made the old one?

And how exactly do you feel the old one is better? I can think of several ways it isn't and how those ended up as changes made to produce the new version.

Fack, it was so close too.

Why would I even post ontopic webms if all it will do is cause the redditfags to shitpost more?

I never said anything about vidya, make sure you read my post again user

I don't go on reddit. Posting no webms is still shitting up a thread

How delusional are you?

Who are you quoting?

Just ignore the fucker, he changes his ID every few days but always just treat him the same, block his ID and get on with posts

Recap:

-He enters thread
-Shitposts about something he see's
-Waits for baited posters
-Shitposts some more
-Waits for people to call him out on his stupidity
-Shitposts more
-"I WAS MERELY PRETENDING" etc etc

Your webm or not it was better than the new version you are posting. As for why, aside from the fact that some of the new clips are more underwhelming than the old ones, I remember you having a discussion with another user about the very same topic, and he did tell you some good reasons

(you)

you done did it, user
webm threads are cured, you can turn off your autism mode now

(You) are a disgrace to /m/en everywhere with all your bitching about a problem and not trying to fix said problem.

but this threads dont survive a few days

I'm not delusional because I do the one thing in a webm thread, post webms unlike you.
How delusional are YOU user?

Don't you have haydee webms to spam?

PERFECTION

And there he goes folks! Watch him move that goalpost!

"Ok you were here from the start of Holla Forums, but you're a LOSER anyways"

Yoga Dream by Relaxing Piano Music Club

What goalpost moving? Do you even know what the term "goalpost moving" is?

BUT I THOUGHT I WAS A REDDIT FAG

You are, especially when you think people care about you making some lame tutorial that isn't even useful.

why would you post that stupid ass shit

He's a redditfag

So why should people care about you bitching about non-vidya webm's here?

Because this is a video games board that is actively being subjugated by another website that you hail from to turn it into their personal off topic shitposting dump.

Also notice the moment I came into the thread everybody but you started posting vidya.

I'm just reposting my oldest shit to see if I can piss you off. Sadly it ain't seeming to work. Seems like you don't recognize these reposts.

He's an F- grade webm troll, you actually expect him to memorize things posted here?

Trump has received more donations and primary votes than Obama did, though.

Damn that's sorta deep

It was wishful thinking.
Still, I get to share my old collection with some lurking newfags. So nothing really lost.

I know right

except I do

Chris-chan is that you?

also

You didn't say a damn thing till I brought it up. So shut up, bud.

This is his job, user. Rmemeber to tip.

I'll leave the hotpockets at the door, I don't want to disturb him

I should get paid for this, that would be awesome

They better be high quality shit user

God why do you gotta remind me that PC red dead redemption never ever?

Aww yeah.
Aww man.

You're talking out of your ass.

Anons. There is so many beautiful things in life. Don't end up like these horses asses who can make lemon aid out of lemons and see no alternative. There is always something to live for and that will never change.

How come? Changing the GTAV one to the plane part is more underwhelming. Add to that the fact that the Heavy Rain one was just the right length before, and the Kerbal one you replaced with Gmod was indeed better

Does anyone over the age of 10 actually find this chink faggot funny?

What game did the Rolaids come from?

Pretty sure these were Frenchmen attacking migrants

Is there any context to this?

I thought they were slavs.

Woah how many years have passed since I saw that?

This is almost as bad as comic dubbing.

what a terrible character

Shit, I think I'm out of vidya webms. Is complain-fag still lurking like a bitch?

Does anybody have the webm of shinji and Kaworu in a room, and its dubbed with "Oh, i'm sorry"

It would be great if i could see that again, for "reasons"

I know what you're talking about, but I don't think I have it, sorry.

holy shit you still are posting, are you that guy from past webm threads who mentioned on beating the guy who posted (216)?

Naw. I'm completely unrelated. I just want to post the shit I managed to collect.

alright that's cool, I could have sworn it was you but whatever

Good, because if you're really prepared to make this a competitionn i'll have to come out of retirement.

I ain't competing. If I wanted a record I wouldn't be posting multiple files per post.

Thanks anyway man

Thanks to /webm/ for the conversion

Go give Gobou some love for his new content
youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos

Should I change the name to BLM?

I'd go with "Animal Control" but it's your webm

I like it.

Sweet quad

Whats the mod name on first webm ?

Well, I think that was everything.

what is more likely

A) (((Doctors))) push for more vaccines that are necessary (assuming you don't let a shit ton of third worlders in) and make these as cheap as possible. making sure they have the longest shelf life by adding in preservatives that are not active ingredients.

B) jews do not act like jews

Well we hit 700 replies. As per the ruling of page 13 or 700 replies, we can make a new webm thread anytime now. I'm gonna gtfo, though. Take care, guys.

By the way, found one more.

mcfucking kill yourself

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG!!!

His content is the best.

"Holy Fucking Shit"

NEW BREAD

French Wing Death Squads

what fangame is this from?
it looks better than the usual avoidance miku boss shit

Which animu is that from?

Especially don't be like the guy that failed. Some people just tilt the gun forward and blow their face off. He was still alive.

714 replies, what's up with webm threads getting so fat lately?

saved that one