Anita Sarkeesian

Guys, Anita got hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZyBpUOVH_4

No, she slapped on a bunch of makeup. She's finally accepting her role as McIntosh's whore.

Looks like someone gave her the 'ol Barbara Walters.

video games

I seriously hope you don't find makeup in it's entirety to not be anything but absolutely disgusting.

I bet if I told Josh I was a Tran-black man he would probably let me throat fuck her while he watches.

I would be so down.

So McIntosh finally upgraded his waifu? You know what, that says a lot about their mindset.

Thread is shit.

didn't she cuck Mcintosh with a black dude?

Donald, will Anita finally fuck off from video games?

You forgot to sage, retards.

Rollan

Remember, no brushin.

Will I get dubs?

You are fired.

putting on that much makeup to blur the skin's impurities doesn't make you look good, it makes you look like a fucking alien.

She still has a horrendous facial structure and you can't cover THAT up with makeup.

I don't trust a woman who would ever want to cover up natural looks with compounds. Lipstick is one thing, but covering the skin and face in that shit is not the sign of a woman who is mentally sound.

Schlomo just because it gives you an erection doesn't mean the rest of us are on board.

Give me a sign that Shillary won't rig the election and start a nuclear war with Russia.

You're the new boss user, congrats!

will i ever get laid, donald?

No, she's still an ugly kike. Fuck off shill.

T_T

Die.

Moonman is the new boss.

Yes.

Still would throat fuck the shit out of Anita while Josh watches, I want her tears streaming down my ballsack because my whole shaft is down her throat.

>>>/cuckchan/

Eh.

It's certainly an improvement over crooked eyebrows, girly hipster plaid and hoop earrings. Too bad she's still a charlatan being held up as an example by powers far greater than vidya, and is still getting shilled by massive faggots like OP.

Face fucking stuck up bitches until they ahegao and beg for more has been my fetish for years. This isn't directly related to Anita, but it makes it easier to jerk off to smiling 3DPD even if they're nowhere near 10/10 GOTY.

I've always thought ((girls)) were pretty cute. Fight me, Holla Forums.

Am I a big guy?

kys

Looks like a scene whore

I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD

UNKNOWN TO DEATH NOR KNOWN TO LIFE

I HAVE CREATED OVER A THOUSAND BLADES

YET THESE HANDS WILL NEVER KNOW ANYTHING

SO AS I PRAY

UNLIMITED SHIT WORKS

I hope you realize that if she doesn't shave her pelvis daily it will look like pic related.

Swarthy shekelcollecter == stank.

How do they have so much shit in their bodies?

nah fam

TITS OR GTFO, OP

are traps gay?

Are you a God?

It's like the phrase "does a bear shit in the woods"
The answer to "are you stupid" is the same answer to if you will get laid.

So whys she copying Poppy?

She probably found the advantages of being a cute lesbian (you know, not all lesbians want to phuck tomboys)

But that's not a robot with a dick

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Will you win?

Do you think Hillary will make for a good president?

If you like sluts then good for you OP but I wouldn't fuck that hag if they paid me.

Donald should I build a wall around myself in order to acquire a more defensible position from Jewish autism?

Are my dubs hella sick?

will we have a race war