Starjew Valley

Watcha growing Holla Forums?

what is it for.

i have been waiting for a sale on this game for ever but you know what fuck it ill just pirate it

Memes.

GoG 1.11 work for you?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NLAIFUSSVR5VHIANDIBEKAKZUWMFWLXF&dn=Stardew.Valley.v1.11.GOG.rar&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&xl=377190432

Is this game worth the time kill i'm going to be using it for.
I was thinking about trying to get back into Aurora 4x. then this thread remind me this game exists.

thanks man saved me the trouble of searching

(checked)
It's only neighborly to lend a helping hand

I don't know user, I'm a guy… I don't get it…
FUCK, any grill anons here? TELL US WHAT ITS FOR.

Women use it as an ingredient in a potion to steal their husbands land and property, it's called a turn signal.

I just want harvest moon. this game would be good if the controls werent BALLS.

You faggots need some Ainsley or shit in your lives.

Is it possible to mod the character names and what they say? Afaik all you can do is change how they look, am I right on this?

You tell me

That got me good.

Is there a mod to turn all the characters into women?

For what purpose?

My spreadsheet. All I see are numbers now; another spring onion plucked, 0.05 hours, hit rocks, 0.13 hours, talk to Shane et. all at Saloon, approx. 1.2 hours, plant potatoes, fish, 2.5 hours, water potatoes, 5.26 hours, sleep, 4.96 hours. The numbers keep changing, going up. Not fast enough. Need a new character, coffee isn't fast enough, need better routes, backwoods strats aren't working. This isn't about some silly statue of perfection anymore, this about me and the game, and I will see its numbers crushed under my horse's feet, and I will laugh over the sound of a hundred sprinklers going off, watering twenty-four hundred cranberries. Their juices shall quench me, and a thousand kegs, churning loudly, will be proclaiming my greatness through fall and winter.

fucking lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little weed? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Joja, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mines, and I have over 9000 confirmed corn stalks. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top farmer in the entire Joja forces. You are nothing to me but just another weed. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Joja and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can prune you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in foraging, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Joja Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little weed. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Godspeed.

Believe it or not, there are still people who don't know about/how to use emulators, so for people who only own PCs and mobile phone, that's the only thing they'll ever play in that genre.
It's really sad, like chineses kids who grew up on bootlegs games.

Handjob practice.

That's a sad thing to think about.
As for me, I know how to. But the problem is, I've played HM64. I've played it far too many times.
Stardew isn't as good (can't quite say why though) but it's diferent enough to look a bit fresh for me.
Rune factory looks to weeb for me, but I may give it a go one day. Can't be that bad.

They'll never know the pleasure of fine tuning a emulator to get the perfect visual quality, far beyond the original systems capabilities

I recently downloaded this game, and I was wondering before I played it. Is there an end? I'm not very familiar with the Harvest Moon series, but I know at least one of them has an end after a set amount of years.

which one is the best of all the harvest moons?

I can only play harvest moon so many times, the new ones are trash chibi shit and I can't be getting into rune factory. I don't want fantasy medieval in my comfy

I say mineral town for the GBA and that's piss easy to get up and running, but the n64 one is also right up there. PSP one is the PS1 one which was a conversion of the n64 one with different graphics and some different town stuff.
Thing is, N64 emulators are dogshit, but PSP emulators are okay. So if you're out an actual n64 and the cartridge, there's your options.

Standard fare for Harvest Moon-type games:
After a few years, your grandpa/mother/weird-uncle-that-touched-you comes back and checks on what you're doing.
Essentially, you get a "grading" on this shit you've done. You can keep playing after that anyway, the dificulty is only on making the perfect time in that time so you get the best grading. Usually the rewards for doing so are good, but not significant enough for you to stress over it.
Stardew Valley gives you 3 years. Then there's some candles on your granpa's shrine that light up and you get a statue that generates diamonds or some nonsense.
Harvest Moon had and I hope Stardew has too, but I haven't gotten there a broken down report about every area.
So after the alloted time was up (don't rememember how much it was) the game made sure to remind me that althought I was filthy rich and had a great farm, my animals were deformed husks and angry at me, the villagers didn't knew me at all (some never heard or seen me) and I wasn't married. Also Grannie died and I was prick. As a result, I never got any recipes, and every social event was a fluke where I did nothing because I didn't gave a rats ass about the villagers. The only thing I cared about was the horse race, where my mutant genetically-engineeried horse broke the speedbarrier and there may have been a prize or not, the important was I smug I looked at all the pieces of shit that lived on that village and yelled "I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU"
Also I had no gf. RIP
Then you get to keep playing anyway and focus on your social life while your crops whittle and dry, your animals starve to death and you spend all your savings away like a decadent aristocrat. Pretty confy.

I don't live in America so finding old games is hard, but I do have a working n64. Will try to find it. If not, I will emulate the PSP one. Thank you

you can change the black guys portrait picture into mosby

Well that sucks my man, but good luck to you, the n64 cartridge on ebay is already expensive stuff, more expensive than when it was new for christs sake.
For whats it's worth though, the creators of the original harvest moon did say that the n64 one was what they would have wanted the first one to be if they didn't get a crap development cycle and had to push out what they could do.

Well shit, I never could into HM. Maybe because I played RF first or something but it always seemed too modern and passive for my taste.
If anything I'd do a full fantasy reskin for SD if I was any good at proper spiriting.

Do you want me to make the obvious joke, or…?

Dude spoiler that shit

Just give it a try if you're into pixelshit or vegetable kikery, and you simply bound to like it. :^)

It's like you've never played PC games before

wait so chucklefucks get money out of this?

It's on PC, and has mods.

Also half the fucking Harvest Moons never make it to Ausfagland, fucking annoying. We're lumped in with the same region of Europe so we can't get any games until it's translated for all of those Eurofags, if we ever get it at all.

I just wanna farm. Without waiting until I'm old and grey to do so. Without having to do it IRL.

No slavery no pirate, unless I can host a game and have 3 niggers named slave or jamal join my game, the game is not finished.

user modern harvest moon is shit, every good HM game is on an emulatable console, and rune factory/story of seasons are on the 3ds and therefore easily piratable
you have no excuse, aus.

Not everyone pirates, user.

Even if you don't, softmodding your 3ds can give you reigon free allowing you to play video games outside your region.
Additonally, the original devs got fucked by natsume out of the funds when they split. There is no moral reason to not pirate anymore, the original devs don't get any of the money, and any harvest moon that came out past I think 2014 was made by new devs who suck at it. Harvest Moon is now Story of Seasons, which is for the most part already out in your country.

I don't want to modify my 3ds. This may come as a bit of a shock to you user, but some of us have money that we don't get from our parents so we don't feel the need to pirate in any way, shape or form. And story of seasons released but only as a token effort. So few copies made it over that it's not available in stores anywhere.

Natsume had nothing to do with the developers funds. They only own the copyright to the name Harvest Moon and translated it for the west. The original developers got their own american division to start translated and publishing it in the west and are still developing it. Stop telling lies, you don't need to justify why you pirate to me I know the reason will be bollocks either way.

And you're not that person, right?

alright user, you truely are the king of arguing

I have my own source of income. I use to pirate and modify consoles but after you get money the desire to do that stuff just leaves.

Said the man using lies to justify pirating harvest moon games? Somehow I think I'll survive your devastating quip.

hah, as if

Ah, I see. Good day to you, goldstien.

Sure user, we're all just like you. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Said the man refusing to even spend shekels. If I'm a jew then you're a hyperjew, hording gold stolen from dear mama.

I doubt everyone on Holla Forums is part of a certified RWDS.

Is Story of Seasons actually good?

Oy vey, they found out my piracy scheme, I'll lose so much sheckels at tonights shill club.

It's another classic harvest moon game, it's pretty good.

Then don't complain about not having access to other harvest moon games in your region. If you don't want to pirate you could purchase the physical games from another region and then download the roms onto your 3DS.

That sea cucumber probably puked its lungs all up inside that girl

?

And here's your reply. It's your last one, so enjoy it.

Why not? I'm a paying customer upset that he doesn't have access to goods he's willing to pay for. That sounds like a legitimate reason to complain. Fuck you for saying it's not. Ah jeez I just don't fucking care to argue this anymore.

just pirate it and send some shekels by mail to the dev

Then playing the game for an hour before uninstalling everything?

Nigger, what are you doing?

You end up reusing it several times as you would anal beadsI know, I know. Fucking japs :^)

You're one of the worst shills I've seen in a while. Filtered and reported.