Fate/Extella

WHO ELSE IS PISSED THIS GOT PUSHED BACK TO JANUARY?!
What is it about games missing the holiday deadlines? We used to have a bunch of titles for Christmas, but now it's all in the months no one likes, where it's neither summer nor holidays.

Also, WHICH SYSTEM should I get it for?!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fateshit has always been trash and you're trash for caring.

Has Type-Moon done anything other than Fate lately? I miss Tsukihime.

is this a VN or some other kind of game, by the way

Which Seibah is best Seibah?

Videogame. Finally an actual one, not with Rock,Paper, GRINDING """gameplay"""

Alter, clearly.

NEVER EVER believe the first release date Xseed gives for a game, they always delay it. Also I'm getting the vita version despite the never playing a Fate game before. Only Type-Moon game I've played is Melty Blood

It's just a not-turn based version of Extra at this point, get that dick out of your butt.

You can try Fate/Unlimited Codes for a fightan on PSP. Emulates perfectly on PCSX2 but that's JP only and has less costumes.

Good point. I should have learned my lesson when the years for Trails passed by

Don't be fruity
But honestly, it's much better than what we've endured thus far so I'm fine with it. Plus I'm okay with a good musou game if the characters and story are good and the gameplay is flashy fun

I'm pissed they pushed Archer and Gilgamesh to the side in favor of some shitty new character.

Not the people buying the Japanese version, that's for certain. :^)

You best not be the "foreignization" that shitposts in the vita general and vita piracy general.

Plebs

WHAT
NO
I remembered the games being released almost simultaneously. Now we have a several month wide gap!

Atilla is good, but yeah it's not worth losing Archer. I don't know why they did that.

PFFFF

No but really, why does Nasu have a fixation on gender bending?

Because it sells merchandise.

Oh well.

Care about something better like Drifters.

PC

Maybe

I was replying to OP
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind

Shiki can kill servants.

Well yes, Shiki can kill anything thanks to those fucked up eyes. The question is will the blade actually make contact to trace the lines/poke the point?

Classic Seibah is best Seibah. Fakers should be disposed of in the most efficient manner possible.

Now that's harsh.

I agree.

Bullshit that isn't ever expanded upon? Seriously, is there a short story I missed that talks more about them? Best I got is Archetype-Earth from MB being Arc at full power, and being stupid fucking strong.

It's shit.
Why should anyone be pissed that shit game is delayed.

anyone who still likes this nu-FSN is a retard.

Anyone know why Attila the Hun has a rainbow fetish? With a rainbow blade?

The rainbow is a Noahic thing, a sign by God to show His promise not to flood the earth again despite the earth really deserving another flood.

What's that got to do with Attila?

And WHY
WHY DID THEY NOT GIVE HER REFINED BROWN SKIN like in her portrait?

Instead she looks dead, or AYY

When are you guys going to stop falling for this shit and actually make that lazy faggot Nasu get off his ass and do something other than letting saberman and everyone else do whatever the fuck they want?

He will never return to true originality, user. He is incapable of it. You have to let go though Tsukihime is best

i don't know, its Sadder still a thing?

Of course I'm excited for it. Going to preorder the Limited Edition here pretty soon.

My king…!
I actually like all Saberfaces except Saber Alter

Also, anyone here play Grand Order?

Were you one of the lucky few like me?

Read Notes you fucking secondary.

Alter is literally just the darker aspects of normal Seibah being accentuated. Hell, in Heaven's Feel, she is Seibah with grail mud corruption, and generally treated as the same character.

I dropped my phone and then I dropped that shit. No regrets. I'm free at last.

It's a Musou game but not actually made by Omega Force? For some reason I thought it was.

Maybe she is, but it's just bullshit. Really made my interest in the game drop.

Shiki can see lines only if:
>target has a concept of death he can comprehend
True Ancestors under the full moon have no concept of death and thus don't show lines normally. Types have no concept of deat and are extraterrestrial (excluding Archetype Earth).

Fucking secondary

Nope, not made by Omega Force. Pretty much plays the same though. I'm not even entirely sure which Marvelous team is working on it.

I got her rolling singles

Jalter is so broken, I love her

At least we're getting it

CCC never ever

Artoria is the only choice. Red Seibah a shit.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD FUCKING NASUFAGS

Jannu is the best saberface

I beg to differ, she isn't even best Jeanne