Jewbisoft sells out of a digital item

How the fuck does a digital download sell out? Not that I even want a "starter edition" which likely just makes the game even more pay2win. It seems like they're throwing away an opportunity to get more players and potentially more shekels.

But yeah, you can get Beyond Good & Evil for free on uPlay.

Or you can just pirate the goddamn thing and avoid riddling your pc with this rubbish malware called Uplay

>>>/oven/

happens sometimes on other digital marketplaces as well. seen it happen on steam, GOG and greenmangaming.

Here is the magnet for the GOG version magnet:xt=urn:btih:71172e753a624b898f0ec11b1f67823332cd9a9a&dn=Beyond+Good+and+Evil+-+GOG+version%2C+fixed+for+modern+computers&tr=udp%3A%2F%2

Why are you telling others to get in the oven schlomo?

You poor maplefag, there's this thing we call piracy, learn to use it and not give ubishit any money.

How's the weather in Bell Faheed?

Didn't Ubisoft just announce that there's going to be another BG&E game and everybody's basically ignored it?

Because they don't produce an infinite amount of keys, and the game sells more than they expected. It's not that hard to figure out unless you're 12

Yes.
Why do you think they gave the first game away for free recently? They're trying to get people to notice it.

I am going to cum in your ass.

They announced a while back they were only going to sell a limited amount of that version of the game. It's a pretty basic trick to get more people to buy something.
literally artificial scarcity

Technically they could say they have sold the amount of digital copies they wanted to sell at that price. "Limit reached" would make more sense than sold out though

Fuck off

I think pirates stole all of their digital copies canuck friendo

Fucking pleb.

unless the rayman people are on it, it's best to ignore it

Torrents never run out. At least I've never had Deluge cap me.

they're attempting to use reverse-psychology. And I don't doubt that this jew trick will actually work. A million fucking tools will fall for it and think this "sold out" shit means that something is good and popular and that they have to get it

queer

I don't know whether to be sad or angry there's so many people out there that think you can run out of a digital "item".

I think the main guy from the first is behind it, actually.

Shut the fuck up you nigger

Don't make me kiss you faggot

Yea, but that is just one guy. I am also sure that company policies have changed over the years

Wasn't he also behind the first AssCreed?

And we all know how that ended up.

I doubt anybody who remembers BG&E would trust nu-Ubisoft to not butcher it

epic.

this one who claims to be the ovenman is actually just several juden in a circle around a kosher laptop shitposting

When I tried to play AC1, seeing that shitty message before I even hit the title screen sorely tempted me to just drop it without even playing it.

I did play the first couple of levels, though. I dropped it because it wasn't fun.

God just wait for this to be an excuse by shitty publishers

At least he's not using uTorrent

the starter is like the normal game but more things need to be unlocked/its harder to unlock. call of duty black ops 3 did the same "starter pack" that was also limited and cost the same price

From a narrative perspective the first AssCreed was as dull as the Kingdom of Heaven movie. It tries so hard to whitewash everything and make it inoffensive that it turns the whole story into a dull joke.

As for gameplay, it feels more like a tech demo than a game proper. There is very little to do, and what there is is boring as fuck. Do these three shitty side quests to unlock the main story mission, and then follow a specific freerun path to the target, drop on him, rinse and repeat.

Even the combat was a cakewalk, just spam counter. And AssCreed 2 came out and they just added more busywork without even bothering to fix the boring gameplay of the AC1, and then decided it was a good idea to make every game they release follow the same formula.

it was mostly for the people who will only play the multiplayer and dont mind to grind more than the usual to get to the same pace as normal player.

"Sold out" could be just a way of dealing with server overload for the next 24hr/week or so

Try it and I'll use my tongue

Even on the normal version you need 25 000 for an operator and you get like 200-300 per match. The starter ediiton makes it like 2-3 times more expensive so I don't really know why anyone would want to do that?
I'd just recomend finding a bettter game tbh.

So it's pretty much confirmed that we will see the new Beyond Good and Evil and NX soon if they are shilling for the past one this hard right?

well, but do we now exactly why?

human error?
advanced money hoarding?

Keys are generated in limited sets by necessity and new sets are generated when they're used up, except when Judaism demands that virtual goods be limited.

You never heard of Star Citizen, did you?

r6 siege is muliplayer only so unless there are pirate servers i'm unaware of, pirating it is out of the question if you want to play it

although from what i understand the "starter" edition is gimped as fuck and makes standard operators cost as much as DLC operators

somebody took all the keys

He's talking about Beyond G&E you retarded shill.

both retarded tbqh fam

They've been saying that there's going to be a BG&E2 for years. Is everyone on Holla Forums now young enough to not remember E3 8 years ago?

It was a far more solid announcement this time. They said it's a prequel.