Need for Speed

Post your rides if you got em.

Skyline faggots need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/44qns3f4qc8d6i5/NFS_Underground_2.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for your contribution.

Underground 1 > Underground 2.
Underground 2 had a shittier city, especially the airport part.
Underground 1 had fucking sweet racing tracks.

Get shit on, bitch.

I'm running 64bit windows 7 and no glitches.

8.1 64-bit.

When the game needs to load something, the game may randomly end up never finishing the loading. It'll look like it's still loading, but it won't ever finish even if I leave it for 5 minutes. Only fix I know of is to restart the game and hope it doesn't happen again.

Sage for doublepost.
I've tried running it in compatibility mode, setting affinity to 1 CPU in task manager, running it in Wine on Linux, nothing seems to work.

OP is a faggot.

holy shit this is exactly why i downgraded back to windows 7, I've always had issues with other games but I never thought something as robust and generic as UG2 would be an issue on 8.1. Guess I was wrong and I'm glad I'm running 7. Well you can still play other NFS entries. Speaking of which, what should I play after this? Most Wanted was the last one I played but I never liked it as much as the ricer fest UG games.

Note the colours, dweeb

You call that a dose?

absolutely pointless
saved

Not an argument.

fine
I riced it up because of the points I get as I've just playing career mode.

My endgame goal is a car that has a bodykit but no neon lights or hood shit, and especially not vinyl or decals. ok?

nobody actually playing the game renders the whole thread obsolete

does anyone play any NFS game at all

Then you've already failed.

Have you tried playing the actual NFS games, and not that wigger filth?

i hate the fact that im about to dignify your shitty mongoloid expose with an actual response but

nfsug are the best actual nfs games and im not surprised neo reddit disapproves, but please do state your case, what game has better tuning, retard?

Hot Pursuit 2010 is the best NFS

All other opinions are wrong

Skyline is the only acceptable import, though. All others are ricer kid faggots.

I would play underground 2 again but i have no money and i'm stuck with shitty cars and i can't beat this drift race with the mustang or my civic

my nigger

is your game cracked? are you running it on windows 98 compatibility mode? if not you should
Don't forget to install the widescreen patch from thirteenag and to supersample the game

also make sure to install the latest patch

youre a degenerate

ok so reduce the difficulty to easy or upload your save file and let us have a crack at it

Yeah, my game's cracked. I'll try running it in Win98 compatibility, thanks.

t-thanks

by the way the drift race i'm talking about is the one from my sponsor, it's the one on the mountain side

>>>/reddit/

It's fun and it scratches that sort of RR itch that I get sometimes, but I wouldn't say it's the best NFS. That's the original Most Wanted.

We get it you ruined the franchise you don't have to run around bragging about that

there it is again.
that fucking image

Unless there's something mechanically missing that I don't know of from either past or newer games I don't see how it could have possibly ruined the franchise alone.

I want to grab miku by the twintails and pull my dick down her throat

buddy nigger im genuinely stumped how am i supposed to extract this

never mind, i unretarded and did it

mediafire.com/file/44qns3f4qc8d6i5/NFS_Underground_2.zip

the trick is to leave it in 2nd gear

Please make sure you are thirty or older before posting.

t-thanks

It's true though. It's all about shifting gears and acceleration. Once you enter the corner start drifting, shift to 2nd or 3rd gear depending on your speed and control your steering.
If you're not playing manual start getting used to it. Doing corners with manual transmission is 100 times easier and you'll be able to drift and accelerate a lot better than someone who's going auto.

So I'm not the only one who doesn't like the BLACKED NFS games (AKA Underground and its spawn), right? Fuck those.

I play all but drifts on auto, mainly because I consider myself a total scrub and the rubber-band AI makes me lose all interest in tackling the game fairly. That doesn't mean I'll resort to cheating, it just means I'll focus on the other stuff that seems fun to me, like making a shitty Peugeot 206 look like something out of Fast and Furious.

Would I drive this daily dose piece of shit in real life? Never, but that won't stop me from getting muh illegal strrrreeet fix on.

You're welcome, user. Your cars look like shit tho.

gotta get those style points boy
the career ones were tuned by my mother

Meh I don't even care about rubber-banding anymore. They just do it so you're not racing by yourself with a 2km advantage. Plus you'll be able to recover the lead if you're not crashing everywhere. Not a big deal at all.

explain

well that's just it, I'd love to get a 2km lead because I'm THAT good, then I'd love to change it from auto to manual and try to work my way up that ladder, i.e. play the game on very hard because that's exactly what it would be without the rubber-band, a way to see how good you are.

I still crash like a nigger, but that's because I can't for the life of me implement what I usually do behind the wheel stationed at a keyboard. The lack of feel and the audio make it impossible. And before you say "turn off the music and focus on the RPMs" I'm here to enjoy The Death and Resurrection Show, not just win races vs shitty bots.

you can hack the game's files to disable catch up but you'll have to rely on google not me for that since i don't know how

Well she apparently has a fascination on why i like vidya so i let her play underground 2. She couldn't get through the UI so i had to pick random car parts as she told me which she liked the most then i put her on drag races with a bunch of random cars and she was unable to do anything other than hold the accelerate key.
I regret it since now she won't stop asking for a racing game that in her words "i can just hold X and watch the scenery" which might actually become a real thing in the near future

She might like a trucking simulator. Have you brought that up with her? ETS2 lets you customize your truck to a fair degree.

also i fucked up i mean the quick race ones were tuned by my mother

yes i did, i made a save game for her. she played for a bit and ruined the trucks on multiple jobs, got a loan, ruined her own truck and never touched it again.
I don't know what happened there since i have a complete wheel/shifter/pedal setup and she doesn't crash her car in real life at least that much she doesn't

WHERE THE FUCK IS PORSCHE UNLEASHED YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS?!

i wish my mum would have a fascination with vidya, all she does is curse the heavens and cry

well i wish mine didn't, my parents are horrible people and i only spend time with them because at least they fed me enough not to die

it's pronounced porsche-uh

There's your problem.

Here they are.
Remember when NFS was about cool cars? Good times.

Cucked by the true king

noice.

whats that?

You're retarded if you still think thats what chans are about.