Males should play less video games than females

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a feminist or anything, it's the contrary. I think video games are ruining our masculinity. Males should play more physical games. From my experience, video games make me less eager to do anything. This is bad, males should be the leader, the creator, not castrated nu males who play under the roof all day.

I have given my steam account to my little sister. I'm happy to see her enjoying Witcher 3, New Vegas, Nurse Love Addiction, and Overwatch. I think we males should all give up video games and find a more physical or productive hobby. Let the girls play video games, they're supposed to be more passive than us males. I have recently rediscovered my interest in christian spirituality Russian literature, poetry, and cinema, I'm taking a break from my job and preparing to direct my first film. It makes me feel alive, when video games makes me feel dead inside.

So, what do you think, Holla Forums? Would you give up video games and start living again??

sage in all fields

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

Off yourself as soon as possible.

Sis brought it, along with Nurse Love Addiction, which I think looks a kind of creepy.

Didn't read what you said, but I'm sure most of this board don't play video games anymore. I know I don't

2/10, here's a reply.

There's a lot of shit people should do.
Sadly, reality doesn't care about coulda-shoulda-woulda.

Contacting Blizzard now.

Yeah, that's sad. I often found myself losing a great motivation I once had due to video games. I guess giving up video games may help other people too.

It's not steam, it's on my xbox.

If you replied to any of his posts then you already fell for it you fucking retard.

Male is an adjective, not a noun. Stop using SJWspeak. Also, you are not entitled to decide what others should do with their free time.

I am enjoying your male tears.

Why do you keep making threads about some shit topic and always include overwatch no matter how out of place? You threads keep getting deleted for a reason you sperg.

Its true, vidya drains your life same with lurking imageboards. If you like it or not

Doing sports or fighting sports will give you much more confidence than vidya

Pedantic Pretentiousness: the post.

if dubs this is now a monster girls thread

Who is this gook?

I keep seeing him on Holla Forums

look at my numbers you niggers

You're lucky that hotpockets ban rolling images/games (even in bumplocked threads), OP.

bump

Checked.
I'd dump slimes if was able.

Aww yes

The guy who makes JoJos Bizarre Adventure.

reported

Rolling

Reported for not videogames

Roll.

Good point, OP.

Enjoy your ban, chuclefuck hotpockets banned me for a day after posting that in a shitposting zeldo thread a few months ago.

waifu thread. also roll

rollling but also reported

reported

But dubsman made it a monster girl thread

Degenerate.

rolling
Op go eat shit

The mod team doesn't respect digits. I mean, Mark didn't even turn the board over to that guy who got dubs earlier.

Interesting. I unloaded by gukkurglapter folder into that gamergate bait thread yesterday and the hotpockets didn't touch me.

reroll for Madelyn

Fuck it, rollan

How are these negatives?

rollan

Men have created things that damage them since the dawn of time: alcohol, drugs, gambling, fetishes etc.
It is in our nature to seek interesting activities that have something at steak in them.

This does not apply for women in the same way. They simply care less. Survival is the most important for them.

You know a lot about women for someone who has never spoken to one.

rollan

How do you know women didn't invent those things to tempt men with. Eve ate the fruit first.

M8 my female colleagues at work spend every day talking useless crap to no end.
If I could talk less to women I would.

I'm going to go to work and earn a living and I'm going to spend that living however I want to, get fucked

This thread is shit.

Simple, creative thought is more rare with women, than with men. Even feminists admit to this.
For a crisis example look at india: water shortage, alcohol banned, black market for alcohol booming, husbands drunk all day. Women forced to work instead. Women bitching and complaining and even turning to feminism.

Get a dog. Good companionship, and it's socially acceptable when they shit on the floor.

Rolling if only to increase bump limit.

Mermaid please.

Rolling … Please no ugly

It's not that they want to survive, they just love to be conformists.

I do too, but it feels a bit hollow dont you think. I think it's better to spend time for your family and things you truly love.

LITERALLY
THE WORST

SPIDER GIRL PLEASE

Feminists don't admit that. They're always saying women are more creative than men. It's one of the justifications they use for discriminating against male applicants in creative fields.

Shit … The boring one
Also how come Madelyn has NO downside ?

well this is new

Fuck off you casual

Fuck you
-t. manlet

ask me anything

Discuss.

Kill yourself.

Will you fuck a mexican in the anus on national television to show everyone how serious you are?

Will i finish my university?

this anime is shit

Is America great again yet?

will i find a good career after i'm done?

Will you fire me?

may as well while we're here

Will i ever have a wife and family, Donald?

Animu belongs to the trash

Somik-chan if your interested

Will 3d waifubots become a reality once you become emeperor?

Will i earn a small fortune in my lifetime?

dryad pls

are you going to be a president

Will I ever get to sleep on someones lap?

You asked the wrong question, let me show you how it's done.

Will you become GOD EMPEROR?

But user, you get featherpubes.

I guess I am, emperor. I guess…

heh, that's actually bretty gud

pretty impressive

I agree. However, I won't abide by it.

rollan for suicide

are jews your waifu?

don't dodge the question

proof trump is a jew

Rolling

Gibe monie pls