Why isn't this a game?

Seems like a no brainer.

Also, why is it whenever there are cartoon-like characters in Western games like Overwatch or League of Legends, everyone is fine. But when its Japan or some other eastern country, people come out of the woodwork losing their shit?

Loli shooter never ever ;___;

And because jews fear the samurai

Doesn't even have to be straight up Loli Shooter but an option to make different characters would be nice like TERA for example.

A Elin kitted out with military gear would be cool.

Because japan is pedo country and jap games are loaded with shit lolis, shit waifus and shit plots.

With a few exception, they are more vapid. And SAO is shit-tier.

Nu-male feminist detected

Would you play it if it was cute loli sprites and raycasted instead of true 3D?

Since no one really has cashed in properly on this idea we should get AGDG to make an arena shooter with customizable waifus. To sell it to the grognard no animu allowed audience you could add an option to play as bald space marines that kill the degenerate animu lolis. To make everyone happy you can customize the game to your liking, i.e only animu lolis, animu lolis vs space marines or spaced marines only.

Sigmadev? Is that you?

I've said it before, i'll say it again, those Japs have got your heads in a spin.

No, sorry.

I'd still play Loli Doom, user-kun.

No.

Flawless logic, captain Nostein

Would people play a shooter where you would have a pretty free form character creation?

BLOPS 3 had a pretty decent character generator I think.

He's not wrong.

I just want my /k/awaii game damnit. Cute girls+guns is a winning combo.

Those redheads.

A - TERA is fucking awful
B - they have military costume cash sponge boxes now
C - you're a faggot

I'm talking about character creation, not the game. Like Black Desert or something.

Because we're not allowed nice things.

Had a look, seems kinda uggo.

Isn't GalGun supposed to be pretty much that?

Well yeah except people could make any character they wanted. So you could go for any look really.

Anyway, I do think MGO was the biggest missed opportunity for this kinda stuff, because of kojimbo's weirdness and realism autism, it was a pretty good mesh of /k/ and /a/.

Is there more of this manga?

One of the only things Brink didn't fuck up terribly was character customization, and I still played and enjoyed that.

Nigger have you not seen all the people who shitpost about those games and try to force memes like CRAPCUNTS? Literally the same people losing their shit about both, you probably just don't pay as much attention to the western examples to notice it.

Also checking those holy trips

they are talking about gameplay being cancerous though

CRAPCUNTS is a well deserved name for the flagbearers of cancer which are TF2 clones with anime waifus

if you feel triggered over people calling your favourite game names you might as well find yourself a nice hugbox at reddit

No, there's plenty of bitching about the character designs too. Case in point:

TF2 is dead and over dude.

Crapcunts sounds retarded and forced.

because it would have shit gameplay just like that shooter in the VITA, waifus wouldnt save the game.

yeah, and you could build it in a thousand ways
I think there is a market for that stuff by now

Dunno, feel like the charm of cartoon shooters has worn out. I'd buy a game of cute girls in a realistic setting like pic related.

Class based, where each girl has their own name, personality, story, etc, or customizable?

You will die before full dive VR becomes a reality.

then don't have shit gameplay.

Name one japshit game that is legit good

You cant

The weird thing is the amount of Military girl/Anime Military girl stuff out there, in terms of art and photos and such, and yet Female avatars in 1st/3rd person shooters or even in realtime turn based like Valkyria, seems relatively rare in gaming.

Is this a joke?

More!

MORE!

Why expose the buttcrack if its cold enough for a scarf? Why have a jacked that only covers the boobs?

stop with the not-important questions, thats like asking why is the small girl tits so huge when you could be asking better questions like
"where's the ass?"

No full dive.

Imagine how fucking sweaty and disgusting these girls would get in a post apocalyptic world. That and they have no underwear either so a slight breeze and you'd just get smacked with fishy BO

Conclusion: this picture series depicts a future where rather than rebuilding and repopulating the species after WWIII, whoever's in charge decided to send healthy, young women, a post apocalyptic future's most valuable resource next to food and water, to fight a war that's clearly not going anywhere and won't win anything worth having as it seems to have already destroyed civilization as we know it. This shit is Planeterian tier depressing when you think about it.

It looks like a dam broke, and the city is being flooded with fresh water in some of the pictures. If nothing else, they get to bathe regularly.

Why live?

Did you not see them bathing in pure post-apocalyptic water?

user, I will hereby promise that if I do end up making vidya like I plan to, I will make a game that either is exactly that, or will have that as a mod on release.
I've thought that devs, especially indie devs, should have things they couldn't put in the vanilla game available as a mod. Imagine some Fallout kind of RPG with really hardcore and perhaps edgy things like realistic hunger, rape and what have you.
Obviously you can't sell a game with things like that but you sure as hell could make a dev-mod, which has access to the source code and such.

But how do you deal with watching your cute girls get shot?

Because Western companies can't compete with Japanese games in content, so among other strategies they astroturf gaming-related forums with posts trying to make it seem like Japanese games are abnormal and undesirable rather than what we've been playing all our lives.