4 AM

Losing control?

What would your dream game would be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
amazon.com/Physics-Laboratory-Manual-Clive-Halliwell/dp/0787287180
infinity.moe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A game where you throw avatarfags in a gaschamber and hear their screams as they shit in the shower and die.

Prey 2

Morning everyone!

Nothing really new here. Avatar, insurgency, still need to get DBX2 somehow.

Think my folks threw out my favorite hoodie I've had for like 8 years. Gonna be pissed if they did.

Probably something excessive degenerate.

Jidf pls go.

Come join us for music and real time circlejerking. Please just stay away from the chat. That's what I do.
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Dead thread

We Holla Forums now?

I'm thinking about getting the new Deus Ex despite all the shit. Is it worth it?

So I reversed the magazine release on my handgun into the left handed configuration so I could press it with my middle finger rather than my thumb and it's fucking amazing. You should all try it.
A good Madoka game. There's unbelievable action game potential in that property

I *literally* cannot stop playing this game.

I got it day-one and have been hooked ever since. Damn near everything about it is an improvement over the original, and even after clocking in over 100 hours of gameplay, I still haven't finished my first play through.

Seriously, this game is just too damn fun to put down.

Last deus ex game was firmly just ok. I'd wait for it to drop in price if you just can't/won't pirate it.

Magical girl action game genre when

Would you a gundam?

It's the middle of the night (at least in my time zone) in the middle of the week. Wouldn't surprise me if things were slow.

How's the translation quality seem? Not that I have a 3DS to play it on, but just curious.

I miss meta mondays.

you have to go back

So I made a good chunk on money today, but man oh man. I gotta stop biking through the woods at night. Easily biked 16 miles today too, so my whole body is just absolutely wrecked. Waiting for the caffeine from the mountain dew I got on the road wears off.

Well, it's a Wednesday morning in October, what do you expect?

Wish I had a 3DS.

k I'll wait a bit.

This is the meta thread now. We talk about the state of Holla Forums here all the time.

Dragon's Dogma customization, gameplay and companions ai (you can completely customize the companions and have any party you want), lore as deep as morrowind, comfy Oblivion quests, the game as big as LOTR:O and full of detail( limited fast travel where you can only do it at checkpoints and at places you have discovered), different kingdoms, villages and dungeons to explore ruled by diffrent races.a huge diversity in races so you can play as human, dwarf, elf, orc, goblin, halfing, giant, etc.
oh and it's a open world sandbox. with optional coop

a man can dream

Nice, what subject was it anyhow?

Glad when I was taking community college, a good amount of our textbooks were pdfs that the teacher sent out since they acknowledged paying ridiculous prices for physical textbooks was bullshit.

(checked)
Hey you also got trips of good luck.

Probably just a cat or possum.

Whats the problems with it anyway? I haven't kept up with modern stuff in forever.

Checked

That's good to know. I'm in the final act of the previous game and I just want it to end. Too bad I got the neutral route so I have all this side shit to do before I can power through to the end.

Never ever. It's a damn travesty that pretty much all we've gotten is shovelware

School. That's really the only thing that's stopping some people.

We already did this, but here goes.

Action/adventure RPG where you start as a child in say, 16th century Japan, where depending on what you discover and focus on in the early parts of the game, determines which of the major story branches you would follow.

Practice martial arts? Become the strongest sword, and stop the invading army that intends to turn Japan into a series of trading ports under foreign rule.
Spy on monsters and tengu to learn their secrets? Become a mighty sorcerer/summoner who saves the country from a great demon that has been crafting a master spell to steal the souls of all of the people, in an attempt to attain godhood at the behest of a suspicious and malevolent being from beyond the stars, across a gulf so distant that even death may die along the journey.
Spy on assassins looking to kill a local lord so that their employer can take over the area in the name of security? Become a spy/ninja/assassin and turn the tables, and discover an even greater conspiracy in the works, and save Japan from a terrible fate.

Or take any of the three, and take the reigns of the evil plots, with you being the boss.

NEVAH EVAH GONNA' HAPPEN.Action/adventure RPG where you start as a child in say, 16th century Japan, where depending on what you discover and focus on in the early parts of the game, determines which of the major story branches you would follow.

Practice martial arts? Become the strongest sword, and stop the invading army that intends to turn Japan into a series of trading ports under foreign rule.
Spy on monsters and tengu to learn their secrets? Become a mighty sorcerer/summoner who saves the country from a great demon that has been crafting a master spell to steal the souls of all of the people, in an attempt to attain godhood at the behest of a suspicious and malevolent being from beyond the stars, across a gulf so distant that even death may die along the journey.
Spy on assassins looking to kill a local lord so that their employer can take over the area in the name of security? Become a spy/ninja/assassin and turn the tables, and discover an even greater conspiracy in the works, and save Japan from a terrible fate.

Or take any of the three, and take the reigns of the evil plots, with you being the boss.

NEVAH EVAH GONNA' HAPPEN.

The good news is the're a new Prey coming out.
The bad news is it's nothing like the original and it's being published by Bethesda.

It's alright. Not too many memes to worry about, unless you count the intro to the Quetzecotl fight. And even then, it's not exactly overt.

Now the MARA fight, on the other hand…

At least it didn't get that "M" rating for nothing.

Also, there IS a place where untranslated text appears, but I didn't trigger it to see what it was.

You'd think smaller nip companies would try for it. Not like tons of people are fighting over the rights to make games for most cutesy anime. Hell hardly any get VNs or anything.

Huh like the piracy thing?

But this isn't meta monday though. There isn't people posting the webm about mark, car user isn't spamming about how the board is shit. It's not the same and you know it. This was supposed to be for people who lost control, not the autism of Holla Forums.

Holla Forums was right. CTR is targeting us now. They fear the beta neets.

You need to go back.

I thought you were talking threads.

Just watching a Rivals of Aether stream to kill time right now. Might make a junk food run at 5, when they open.
I had one in mind for a long time but my memory's really foggy on it. At this point I'd be happy with the MMBN series all on one cart for 3DS.

I'm sorry.

does Holla Forums have a cytube
we could play music and trailers and tech demos and ost remixes

Probably, but it's also probably shit.

Mimic world. Literally everything in the game can/may be a mimic. Except people because that would be too obvious. Story would be about some astronauts who come back to earth from orbit.

Spoilers The World itself is a Mimic

I don't have a handgun. Paying my bills is all I can muster at the moment.

amazon.com/Physics-Laboratory-Manual-Clive-Halliwell/dp/0787287180

To be fair it was probably the back of a whitetail dear darting off, but the woods is spoopy at night. Around 10PM once I distinctly hear someone say "oh shit" as I biked past a spot. It came from INSIDE the woods, so it's not like I passed a jogger on the bike path. Probably a homeless person, but maybe they were mushroom farming or something.

Too big for that. Almost had to be a deer. There's nothing else around that's that size & white. Might have also been one of those large white cranes you see every so often, just flying by.

That actually sounds pretty fun. But what happens if you want to do like multiple things?

Battlemage is where its at yo

Something is thats for sure.

No duce ecks

Maybe the owners of those IPs are stingy with the rights. I don't know

infinity.moe/
This is sorta their cytube.

They fear the neets. They know our potential is limitless.

Yeah, SMT's one of those few JRPG series that seems to really embrace the M-rating so few of them get and use it to get away with stuff like dick chariot (probably more, but admittedly I've still got the lot backlogged). Same with Shadow Hearts and Dr. Dickghost, blood and gore in FMVs and the prerendered backgrounds, Yuri possibly wanting to rape Alice, etc.

I think there was an article recently from Mato about that. Apparently it happens more often than you'd think or want (not in the game, but in general).

Probably a couple taking a tussle in the hay.

Can't pirate because I have a toaster, saved up some money don't know what to spend it on.

How's everyone doing this morning? Gotta see my therapist this morning, that's always terrible

Also anyone play sleeping Dogs? Is it worth $6?

I still need to beat the original.

Was that fable anniversary version thing any good?

Why? Does he know you're deepest desires or what?

True. I wish Mark wasn't such a weak shit.

Look up next time retard.

If you don't care about your fingers you could buy a crappy saturday night special in .25 for 100$. Though getting a ccw license will probably cost you another 150-200 depending on your state.

And yeah I know what you mean about woods being spooky at night. Smoking outside and hearing shit is the freakiest. Kept hearing something snapping big tree limbs all night tonight, was scary as fuck.

Yeah probably. Safer and easier to protect the brand if you are only cranking out figs and stuff probably.

More and more tempted to create an anti shill shitposter company by the day.

Doubt it. It was a 60 degree decline into a river that I was passing. I try not to think about it. I've seen people randomly walking in the woods along the bike path I take this time of year, so I'm thinking some people harvest mushrooms or weed or something off these bike paths. There's plenty of cool shit to find growing wild in the woods.

I read that as weeb shit and got confused, considering the majority population.

Are you going to search my profile and make fun of me for not being granted reddit gold next?

Fuck off and stop parroting terms you don't understand.

Sleeping dogs is easily worth 6$! Its pretty fun the first time through.

Ahhh, whens it come out then? Cause I'll definitely pirate it.

(3)

What's reddit gold? Also stop formatting your texts like a redditor.

I feel you. Not comfortable with mine yet.
It's pretty fun. Director's Cut or goty or whatever they called it is definitely better, though. Denser crowds, better weather effects, and better DLC integration. I loved the racing so much, because the game lets you lurch your car forward or to the side to ram people.

(checked)
It's already out, slowpoke.

I've been feeling kinda conflicted these past few days and I can't sleep; I think I'm at that point where I think I might loose control.
After going to an advisor on what to do, I realized I waste 4 year of my life in high school learning nothing as a career pathway, all they did was plop me on a computer, gave me some footage and told me to make something and I would do it. I'm a video editing drone. it's all I know, it's what I find enjoyment in doing and I can't see myself doing anything else. and here I am preparing for trying to do a certificate for video technologies but after that meeting I realized that all I've been was a video editing drone. all that studying I did, editing and that attempt to geting a tv operator crtificate means nothing.

There is nothing else that interests me that could give me money. and since TV is a dying media that's being outsourced to hipsters, I don't know what else to do.
at least I'm probably going to get a job as a salesman selling windows, thay pay is nice. but getting there wil be tedious. I just hope I can earn enough to take driving lessons and then buy a car before spring of next year.

I hope the San Adreas fault destroys cali so all the tv companies die off, move to texas and I get a guaranteed job that well let me get on my feet and live the American dream of middle class life.

Maybe look up before asking to be spoonfed faggot.

I've been saying it for the past couple days but I think I'm just about over my cold. I'm about to take some cough syrup and fall asleep. Other than that I ordered some Vita games so that'll be fun.
Sleeping Dogs is totally worth that. It's comfy as hell and super fun

So thats what that means! That explains everything! Anti 4AM shitposters confirmed reddit.

I already said I don't follow modern stuff. I'll check it out

Good morning everybody
How's was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

but that's where the fun is

yes.

You see them because you want to or because someone's making you? I remember my parents sending me to them for years and getting told that things were either my fault and getting dosed up with things meant to fix it, or being told things were technically my parents fault, but that they're too old to change but I have to be malleable (depended on the therapist).

One time I just got dumped at a hospital for a week for observation. Not real fun when you're like twelve.

Be the best video editor ever, and steal those hippies jobs. Make it a cutthroat business and thrive.

B-but I like it when people spoonfeed me

Annoyed that Amazon still hasn't shipped a game I ordered, despite it releasing today. Probably not going to get it until this time next week or so.

Ayyy yoza you aren't dead!

Where you been?

(checked)
Why is everyone getting all these dubs?
Pretty fine.
Not really, trying to get Deus Ex, if that's good or not.

The woods in fall at night is the worst. You're constantly hearing shit right behind you as you bike, but it's almost always leaves & twigs crunching that aren't there during the summer. I'm getting better at being less of a pussy about it though. I use to never be able to handle a ride at night with just a bike light to light your way.

Real woods would absolutely destroy me though. Just biking on a concrete path through city woods is for pussies compared to camping.

The entire school system is a waste of time user. as long as you used it as a way to network & meet people then you get SOMETHING out of it, but those people are usually brainwashed anyway. I met maybe ONE cool person my entire highschool experience. I wouldn't sweat it. Focus on the present & plow through things one at a time.

Hopefully one day it will be back. They were comfy, even though it was chaos.

Yes reddit hates comfy posting. They just come here for Overwatch threads, and unpopular opinion threads. We need to purge the redditors.

Jesus quads of truth!

Because Holla Forums is slow as shit at this time and most posts are in this thread.

I've got a big forest behind my house is its pretty spoopy.

And I kinda like fall for that reason actually. During summer you can't hear things coming. At least its a warning during fall.

(checked)
Quads will it, reddit purge when.

Oh shit you're back and you got double dubs

What game? I just got my copy of Valkyrie Drive today.

In the CyTube. I haven't gained any control or anything.
I might be dead, who knows. I could just be the ghost of Yozanon :^)

Which Deus Ex? The only one I hear bad things about is Invisible War. I've never played any of 'em though.

CHIKKITY-CHECKED

(checked)
The brand new one. Mankind Divided.

Fug. Must be fucking boring. Video editing should only be for doing something that's fun or enjoyable. I only do video editing for salt mines.

And the one time I did check it out I was crying from laughter.

Want me to spoonfeed you more faggot? Yeah, I bet you love it don't you faggot!

I hope so too but again. Mark's a kike. Damn girl, those are some nice digits you got there.

Checked

Either that, or force them to assimilate properly. Lurk moar needs to come back. Real issue was that they got welcomed here with open arms by Wheels back in the day.

Sad thing is that there will likely never be a chance for an imageboard to grow its userbase organically without some amount of reddit shitting it up. At least back in its heyday halfchan existed prior to reddit, and mostly had Gaia and other old sites as their designated enemy.

Same game. Not shipped yet, ordered back in August.

Hey goys

F-feed me more daddy~

You had people worried in the thread you know!

Reddit will probably die out sooner or later. Its had its own controversies the past couple of years. I could see it happening.

Thanks for the advice, anons. I just realized it's 3:30 and I got a long day ahead of me, gotta make a new cartoon for the school paper and se if it gets published again. I'm thinking of doing on that's like a Star wars movie poster but with Trump and Hillary since the elections are coming up.

not really, I find it fun to do if I got a general idea what to make.

I feel like I'm good enough that I don't need to see him anymore, but I don't know how to tell my parents or him that I am.

Yeah it takes awhile to get used too. Even now it still feels awkward for me to spill my guts out to someone.

Hope you feel better soon user, colds are nasty.

Yeah my parents made me start seeing him last year when I came out and told them I was feeling suicidal

Thank you and to the other anons who recommended it. Think I'll pick it up, hope my PC can run it well enough.

This, we should say Lurk Moar when ever we see reddit formatting

A lot of psychos say that.

One day, one day.

Blowout soon stalker.

No, we must purge the redditors. You can't assimilate heretics.

Sounds like a lot of work.

I mostly feel like we end up retreading the same territory. And I always end up blushing when I answer questions. It's weird talking about my feelings.

I can only pray that I find one who doesn't realize how much better than me she could do.

Yeah! How've you been Peko? Anything new in your world?

Oh, i've heard it's pretty a pretty lame sequel to HR. I kinda want to play HR though.

Oh, wonder why you didn't get yours. Any shitty weather around you or anything perhaps? Check that tracking on your amazon account nigga

gay

Well, i'm not dead at least

Rude.

just a note but Holla Forumseddit gets triggerd at people calling out reddit spacing and call it a D&C meme.

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait for the price to drop.

I can't imagine myself working all day editing videos. I get pretty sick of it spending three days on one project enough as it is.

Did your therapist give you pills or anything? What kind of shit do you guys talk about?

We need to go back to posting the most offensive and autistic shit possible. Its no wonder Holla Forums and cry babies against this thread freak out like a bunch of normalfags the second they see anything slightly autistic.

When you coming back out this way fam?

Nah Holla Forums doesn't do such a thing, Holla Forums knows it's Reddit shit

Yeeah. I would as well.

No clue. Maybe thanksgiving-ish? And that's just sort of a maybe. No idea man.

True, but don't expect the shitters there to just burn out as well. I fully expect them to flood out across the web and infest and infect as many other discussion sites as they can.

People should say to lurk moar in general, since no matter how much of an oldfag you are, you can ALWAYS lurk moar. Still pisses me off that some posters have tried to tell me that, and the other rules of the internet are just jokes.

Bigger issue would be how to prevent them from infesting an imageboard in the first place.

Can't track what hasn't been shipped. Just checked my email, I still don't have shipping confirmation even though I've already been billed.

Why yes, I am totally down with dropping $800 on a blue-ray set. Who even spends that much on those here in the west? I like TTGL but come on.

it's a few redditors trying to fit in and cause a D&C, kinda like how they tried with the black tail pikachu shit and people trying to bypass normalfag. tI'm going to assume it's NTR

^CTR, fuck. I 'm tired.
I should go to sleep for reals

Getting over a cold, bought some games, watched some movies, cleaned my apartment.
Pretty good week so far apart from the sick. I'll probably be ready to pass out in the next half hour.
What about you?

Yeah.
Spent the whole day browsing Holla Forums today.
I wish I had something to do with my life.
Space western colony sim with rts elements and set on world infested with bugs from starship troopers.

Where are the video games, mimi?
WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES?

What would be the propper phylactery for a Worm that Walks?

I need to know because reasons unrelated to videogames.

Huh? Maybe it's because I've stayed out of most Pokemon threads lately, but what are they trying to do, some Berenstain/Berenstein shit with it?

Maybe learn some image manipulation programs? Then you could make stuff for games/series you enjoy the way I do.

yes

Ahhh. Maybe you'll get to see how beautiful the mountains are in fall then.

Most likely but at least it won't be a giant hive of cancer letting it fester and concentrate the way it is now.

Whats there to even browse on 8ch for an entire day?

OH, well shit.

Sounds pretty nice! I wish I made more than $8/hr so I could get my own place. What games you get? What movies watch? I watched The Conjuring, the Berserk movies, and Zootopia here recently. I'm gonna watched Conjuring 2 when my copy arrives in a few days.

I'm hoping so! I'm dying to see them turned orange/yellow/red. They were gorgeous in green, but I bet it's comfy as fuck-tier chilly in the fall there.

If there was some way to actively keep the cancer contained, that would be one thing, but do you seriously want them flood out across the web if their tumor ruptures? More than they already do, I mean.

Oy Vey I've been found :^)
But yeah I agree, I wonder if they even bother to read the thread

Yeah, I do that often too.
I don't think I've ever blushed. Do you talk about sex related stuff? I'd be too scared to bring that shit up I-I'm actually attracted to 2d anime women I got embarrassed just typing that

No, he's actually strongly against that stuff. Says it doesn't actually help anyone or fix anything. It only hides the problem.
Usually about things that happen in between my sessions and my feelings related to those things. Also he's been helping me to look at things in general in a much more positive light.

I've been drinking all day and been looming my own existential crisis. Thinking about how the entire world will go to war and all I can think about is how do I make my waifu real.
LEAVE ME ALONE! GEEZE!
In all seriousness, we'll play tomorrow. I swear it faggot otherwise I'll pay an extra jug if I don't.

I just blush when I'm talking about feelings in general. I'm not very good with them, I suppose. Sex hasn't really had a big effect on my life, so it doesn't get covered.

We don't have much in the way of autumn changing the colors of foliage where I live. Mostly since the native plants aren't too much the sort to lose their leaves, when they even have any (cacti and Palo Verde have chlorophyll in their trucks), and the ones that do lose leaves go just go from green to dead brown.

Non-native plants are of course another subject.

You'll miss us when were gone.

Oh man its great. Like all kinds of touristy stuff picks up cause of it. Think more people come here during fall than any other time.

8chs dead anyway. At least it'd be one less place to brainwash idiots at.

He actually sounds like a good one, maybe you should keep going user.

Anons. Is Attack on Titan good?

I got Project Diva X, Trails of Cold Steel 2, and a physical copy of Muramasa Rebirth since I don't want to pay for PS+ anymore.
For shit I watched, some documentaries, some F1 races, and Swiss Army Man which I really enjoyed on the second viewing and got a better understanding of what it was going for. At the very least it has a killer soundtrack that fits it perfectly.

The show or the game?

No.

Helps a bit that Jewgle doesn't list the site and instead gives Holla Forums's bunker site as a result instead, at least last I heard. Still, I expect we get more than desirable cross traffic, both from reddit and halfchan.

No. Watch a good slice of life anime like Legacy of the Universal figures

Either

I've never seen it but I know the answer is no

yeah. I know winter in particular is pretty popular for you guys and the neighboring town.

Nice! Never could get into ToCS myself. Those other two are great ones to get though. Never heard of Swiss Army Man, is it an action/spy sort of gig?

Attack on titan isnt slice of life!

Yeah he has been great for me. I don't really get depressed at all like I used too.
Hey it's not that bad.yet

The anime? No.
The game? I have no idea but I did hear some anons saying it was good

Not much. Refresh, scroll down, refresh, scroll down, swap board, scroll down. etc etc.
Should probably amend it to say "the only thing I did besides eating, waiting around, and pacing the room" but whatever.
Basically only get up every day to fill the time between sleeping so that the next day can happen in hopes that it'll be different without really doing anything to change it.
End game apathy right here.

no backing out now.
Me too. Speights Summit is actually really good. Probably good we didn't get pissed tonight because it would have been not as happy as usual.

Honestly where could we get traffic that would be considered desirable anyway.

Dollywood is neat during winter at least. Not much else to do though.

Yeah but you might again without him.

At least some days there is a happening, those are fun and the next one is the last debate which'll be fun

Play video games.

I would but SOMEBODY hasn't finished his work and won't play with me.

There's that little Christmas village place too, surely that gets super-popular around winter?

Your other kiwi butt buddy?

Huh?

The island or whatever? I've never been to that so.

Ideally, an influx of average people, able to be tested by oldfags to see which get driven off by the stuff imageboards do and which assimilate would be best. I mean, aside from SA rejects in the early days of halfchan, that's what happened there, and with Holla Forums having been the best known board on the site, it was pretty much the entry point and testing grounds for newfags due to gore, porn, and general insanity.

Main issue being to have the influx be manageable (you can do that when your site isn't getting onto faux news) and the amount of oldfags high enough to keep newfags in line until they assimilate. Don't let the inmates run the asylum, so to speak.

Haven't you been working on your game fam? That's what I try and force myself to do if there is really absolutely nothing else to do. I've been trying to avoid this site more and more. Mostly because there's nothing all that interesting on any of the boards I browse.
Best that we didn't drink not tonight. Life's been kind of down for me. At least a canuck's laugh has been cheering me up.

I have been. I've just completely forgotten about it up until now.

I sorta get what you mean though. I'd like it if we could get more old oldfags back more than anything at the moment like new people though.

I've heard the latest game is pretty fun but the PC port sucks.

It's really hard to describe. Look up the trailer and try not to be put off by the fart jokes. I shit you not, they're symbolic.
Check it out and if you end up watching it let me know what you think.

That's the one.

Game is ded. The stuff I want to add is too complex for me to do correctly and I break more than I fix and everything I add doesn't break despite my best effort and my brother has stopped adding shit too.
RIP in piss polemios, ded before you even left pre-alpha.

Do you have a working demo? I want to play it

huey did nothing wrong

An open world space game about investigating and salvaging/researching aeon old ruins and space wrecks. It would be all about exploration and investigation, the meat of the gameplay would be resource and risk management with puzzle and managerial elements thrown in.

So far only Starflight, Outer Wilds and No Man's Sky has come even remotely close with Starflight being the best of the bunch.

theoretically but it's java so it doesn't actually fucking work.

You get what I meant, just that the average person from somewhere that isn't an undesirable site that wanders in ideally has one of two options: They leave in disgust, or they acclimate, lurk, and learn. Meanwhile shitholes like reddit and tumblr try to turn various places into homes away from home, with their mentally ingrained posting styles and ideas of what is acceptable or not.

Have to wonder though if including a board like Holla Forums on a given site is just going to be cancer waiting to metastasize, considering how on halfchan it was pretty much a gateway to SJWs showing up

I took yesterday off sick because I just couldn't pull myself together. Now it's just past 2AM where I'm at and I'm dreading going to sleep so I can get up in time to head into the office. Two days off in a row isn't a good idea. I don't normally hang out on Holla Forums, more of a Holla Forums lurker for the news and bantz, but this election is starting to burn me out. Was trying to play some games on my day off, but everything is just so tiresome. Everything is shit. Pointless garbage to pacify the masses and keep us all docile. There's practically nothing of real substance or value anymore. For the first time in a long time, I honestly thought about ending my life. After all, I'm another cog in the bread and circus industry.

I do like the Madoka action game idea that was brought up. But I'm keeping my mouth shut, because every big studio would fuck it up. The (((higher ups))) would ruin it, if not in the Japanese version, than certainly in the Western localization. I think our era is over, the present civilisation(s) needs to burn, people need to truly suffer, the parasites need to be swept away and the slate wiped clean, before video gaming and the other arts can ever truly be great again.

I work at Capcom

Heres your (You) karen

Make it work!

100% innocent.

I'll talk to you about the specifics when we drink. See if I can do something about it.

Boy, you've got some explaining to do.

Breddy much this. If it's not working look through it and search shit up. Java's usually pretty friendly with error messages.

Imageboards are always a culture of cultures and some boards are always going to lead to cancer. Hell Holla Forums is one of the worst ones in that regard honestly.

this tbh

i ain't no jew lover nigga

without a doubt

I'm off to sleep. See you all tomorrow maybe

Give whoever it was responsible for the decision to bring Ghost Trick over a high five.

AIght i'm heading off to bed
Sleep tight everybody!
Catch you guys on the flipside

oh.

Night peko!

Night too Yoza!

well I'm going to jack off now

Don't be sad user, go outside and exercise. Kill a jew. It'll do you good.

A MMO with character permadeath and skill based combat of Mount & Blade and health mechanics of Dwarf Fortress/Space Station 13.

ded bread
post caster

Whats the health system?

who

Have fun.

Sexy shitposting hamster.

Here's some more to hopefully change your taste buds to something less shitty. Megu's fine as well.

RETURN OF THE CATBRAS

You get injured in certain body parts in the skin/bone etc, you can have diseases and infections, blood loss, comas, and different body parts effect each other.

Obviously it would have to be more forgiving than DF so permadeath wouldn't happen so often.

who

who

I always hate that shit if its irreversible. Theres mods that add that to warband and it bugs the crap out of me.

I swear I'm gonna beat your shit you waifufag.

have you added waifu pillows yet?

go to bed user

It would be forgiving and you would be able to heal parts of yourself with medicine or a huge injury with magic/something rare at a greater cost.

The point is that you don't just lose all your HP and die(or regenerate it all if you win), you gain wounds that have greater consequences and slowly culminate in your death

they are the only fucking thing the server has asides from a atmos borg

I wonder why?

Sorry just not into furry stuff.

Might be pretty cool then.

I patiently wait for lewds.
I don't have much to be about today.

kys tbh famaramalamadama

Is it because they're gigantic faggots or is it because they know who you are?

I used to be turned on by some of the mouses in the old redwall cartoons growing up.

more then likely both

Have you considered changing to a new pseudonym? There is a lot of vitrol associated with your wolfspider moniker. But if you changed yourself to a different name for everyday stuff and not talk about you….past. You'd be fine.

Reason for the wound Health mechanics so you can still be scared of fighting even if you're certain to win, because you'll sustain wounds, but won't be so scared of losing that you won't fight, because you may escape with only wounds. It works well with the permadeath to even out consequences with immediate loss, but slowly gain loss, like a wounded player is more likely to be killed, and you won't gank a noob for no reason because he might claw the eye out of your level 40 character before he dies.
Only a few players will reach high levels unlike the WoW railroad tracks, and there's the almost certain possibility that they will eventually die. The whole game is tense and dramatic because the only way to gain in the world is facing the threat of death

and be the kinda massive faggot bel/rose/naz still is? going from place to place trying to do his thing only to get outcasted again because he doesn't change the shit that's actually important?

no I accept my past and I accept everything that'll come with it, it's what made me who I am and I'm not so much of a pussy to think fleeing from it will ever change anything

I'm not saying flee from your past. Im just saying use a different name. Wolfspider has a lot of baggage, when you could be something like, Aerostice. With a new name, it wont be brought up, and without you bringing it up its in the past. There's nothing wrong with moving on and letting the past be the past.

I have moved on though, I only bring this shit up because other people are and usually in ways which aren't correct at all or only partly correct

Which changing your name would avoid, which is what I was trying to get at, though I did that pretty horribly. It's others that arent really letting you let go of your past, but if they don't know who you are, it's not an issue

This is suffering.

da manga yea, iz pretty good, but dey keep u on a string hardcore. first ssn of da anime aight dunno if ssn 2 eva came out tho tbh pimpn.

they'd find out anyways and keep on with this bullshit like I'm trying to hide it all, like I'm some criminal who murdered forty people and is lying through his teeth

You and I seem to be the only ones who like it. . .Everyone thought I was shitposting when i said I liked it

Well, it was just a suggestion. So long as you're happy.

Hey, uh, what's the etiquette on an ex's birthday? Say she never removed you on normalfagbook. Like what do you say? I'm not sure if you're supposed to say happy birthday or just pretend you don't remember, or what. I'm not sure if there's some unspoken rule I don't know about, here.

I haven't been happy in a very long time

Holy FUCK user get out.

this kinda shit is why she's your ex

I only signed up for it because employers get weirded out when you don't have one.

My confusion at social etiquette? She always told me it was kind of cute.

Unless you're good friends who chill all the time, just ignore it. You're not fucking her anymore, so who cares, it doesnt involve you.

Then step 1 is to become happy again.

how to?

Only one way to find out, trying different things and seeing what works. Maybe finding something you're passionate about and devoting yourself to it.

(checked)
do you live in canuckistan or what?

So not if we just say a couple words to each other online sometimes?
Well there was one time a couple months ago. But I get what you mean. she has a fiance anyway and I'm not sure if guys get mad over things like saying happy birthday to her

Yes. Why?

I haven't had real passion for anything in a long time but I'm trying

enjoy paying your ex fucking your shit up

I have a friend there and he says that it's compulsory too. I guess it's probably similar here in the states, but I dunno. I deleted mine years ago.
you worthless whore.

I hve no idea what you're saying.

It's not really compulsory but it's seen as weird to not have one. So I have one with the bare minimum info.
The heart wants what the heart wants, and sometimes it takes the dick along for the ride. It was the happiest I'd been in years.

you gunna pay alimony son

Alimony is for spouses, you dumb spider.

I can do that.

Thanks, I just hit the exercise bike for 30 minutes, now for sleep.

Grab her by the pussy

if you lived with your gf and breaks up with you you're entitled to pay alimony

I think it's too late for that to work again.

Not until 3 years living together, here. We were togethr a while, but we didn't live together that long.

No, dont bother then. At best nothing comes of it and it's seen as you not being over her and her bf notices you grudgingly, at worst you get dragged into bullshit. Best to leave exes in the past where they belong, unless you aim to be doing something with them.

I'm memeing user

gimme the memes and you wont get hurt

I know. I just don't want to neglect responding to anyone because I'm desperate for human contact right now.

I suppose so. The worst part of the whole thing is your brain knowing that it'll never work and it's over and you need to move on but your heart still skips a beat when you remember the way she looked when she smiles and when you try talking about her with your shrink you just start crying because your entire life has fallen apart without her.

Well do you like 40k or something

no u, check mate

it will pass
I had a massive spergout when I had my first breakup
that's part of the reason I don't have a facebook anymore

If I kept memeing would you die

Nah. Not good enough with my hands to paint the tiny little figures. I like the lore, though. Read the Ciaphas Cain books a while back. Enjoyed them a lot.

I feel like I should be over it by now. It's been a couple years.

I'd like to die tbh laddy

I wouldn't know myself. Never actually been in love. Just infatuation. Still though, best to make sure the mind rules the heart. Usually ends in tragedy otherwise.

Sorry, do you like drivan games

You're a small spider

Some of them. Not good at the more realistic ones because I like to GO FAST. But the more arcade-y ones are fun.

Yeah, you let your heart run things and you end up in a pretty bad place.

shit, I was really depressed at least half a year. Now after a few years of lingering self-doubt I've been feeling mentally better than I ever had. You work out any?

I feel it

Depression's been a problem for me for a long time. The breakup made it a lot worse is all.
Used to. When I got really bad mentally I stopped. I have periods where I basically do nothing at all, it gets so bad. I could function with it for a while, but ever since we split I've gone from "depressed but mostly functional" to just depressed.

Ah
working out has helped me
I haven't had the time or energy for it for a little while because of college and illness, but it helps.

It used to help me too. I barely even play video games anymore. My main hobby is getting drunk.

Ayy guys I thought I'd show up for a minute before I left. Gonna wear my fucking MAGA hat I just got in the mail to school today. Can't wear it on the bus because I'm like the only white person on it and I don't wanna get lynched, but regardless wish me luck!

I had a weird dream where I met Ritsu last night and he was a nigger. I woke up and I was like totally convinced for a minute that Ritsu was a nigger too. Sorry Ritsu!

A sequel to Fester's Quest with some cool Goemon 3 type shit thrown in there.

you shouldn't do that you know
I try to only drink on the weekends. wouldn't have time to do my work otherwise.

I need it to even get out of bed, most days.

I am hungry lads

hungry for dicks

Satisfy your hunger with my boipucci

Fuck off kidfucker.

that's going to hurt

what did you expect? it was only a thing because they only wanted to remove one person from the thread

Jesus christ the thread is only on page 2, where is everyone?

Too afraid of being molested by spider

i just noticed that spider doesn't even put any effort into his spider pictures anymore

Spider may be just as big of a faggot as Ritsu.

Effort is scarce when you're spending most of it on trying to fuck kids

Is there a story here or is it another meme a la tewiposter?

Should'a checked the last thread. Spider threw a huge fit over trying to justify going after a 16 year old, who wasn't 16 at all. He was 14. Spider is like 23 or 25.

I always miss the good threads, but I've had to keep a normal sleep schedule lately, so I haven't been able to post in the last few.

It's okay user! I still have one screenshot for you!

gay pedophillia, is spider catholic by chance?

the kid lied to me about it, go figure huey is trying to do everything he can to remove everyone from these threads

16 is the legal age of consent in britain, but I don't really think that justifies that it's still a really young age, let alone for 25 years old. So he's a pedophile for all accounts and manners for me. You don't get anywhere in life prowling on young kids who look vaguely like girls.

Child Fucker.

If he wants traps, he should just go to taiwan or something

Are you catholic?

twist it more cunt, I'll destroy you like I did last time

I was 23, this was two years ago, drop it already you cunt

I've been busy doing sprites for ss13 which'll never see any kinda anything

I'm not anything

Oh, I'm so scared spider. I'm so scared of being destroyed by a 25 year old pedophile. Bet you'll destroy me like the 16 year olds you stalk, huh?

we wuz gams n shit!

oh please says the hammer child fucker now

thats not how it works, there is a word for every religious stance.

my stance is I'm the only god I need, is that better for you?

Is your dick too big to get into the little boys, is that why your so mad?

Come on buddy. I'm not huey. Don't think huey ever said anything like hammer child fucker either. Said 'you like to hammer kids' towards you. Trying to justify going after a young teen two years ago is like trying to justify to a mother that you touched her kid, But it was just two years ago; so It's fine now. Right?!

My heretic detector is off the charts.

oh then you're the pathetic leach to huey then, have you both gone out on your date yet?

so you believe yourself to be a god?

Don't ignore the core argument, pal. There's other people you need to reply to as well. Why not this guy?

You're certainly looking tense here spider. Drink some water.

Hello?

that looks good

Thank you, I made it today.

when I die I'll ushers in a new age of darkness

the core argument where you purposely leave out key information and while twisting other bits inorder to do nothing but damage my character utterly ignoring any count points to merely repeat your self again and again

delete save me

I'm a bit envious. I haven't eaten yet.

Key information is that you were fucked up two years ago. You were fuckin' high off of shit. That doesn't justify anything. You're a kid fucker, my dude.

People don't save, Jesus does.

Maybe cook something simple for yourself, it's not good that you skip breakfast. If it makes you feel any better, it was delicious.

see this shit right here, you know that I've said I've fucked no one and are indeed a virgin and yet there you go and just saying I am so

you're doing nothing here but slander, you tried it before with that made up lie about some info graph no one but you saw but you got lucky that huey gave you alittle something for you to actually work with, since you refuse to actually talk with me and judge for your self how I am instead of having nothing more then second hand group think knowledge of me

I plan to eat once I get back from my test today. I'm glad it was delicious, it looks like it was a lot of work.

Why is this board is so slow nowdays ??

you fuckm how does him lying even matter.

look at this, does this look ready to fuck

you fucking pedophile gay fagloterd

You still went in with the intention of having sex with him, even if he said he was 16. Just because it's alright in a legal sense doesn't mean it's alright in a moral sense.

Figuratively, dude. You still did lewd shit with that kid. People who said sexual shit to kids are still labeled as sex offenders.

is this a reference p-icture to the Naruto 9 tailed fox boss in with

Go back to prison.

nah, morals are subjective since what's o.k here doesn't mean it's o.k in another place

lots of people did actually, he shared his pictures with anyone who asked but you don't see people like you going after them now do you? oh I know why, it's because I'm a easy target since I'm the villain of /sft/

You're really pulling all the strings aren't you?
You even asked, knowing you were 7 years older. Christ.

I didn't realise that spider posters were so fucked up in the head. its edgey and shit but man that's ok when your 16. but you are 29 wanting to fuck a 16 year old

jesus Christ are you just some fucked up person inside do you know waht you are even saying. thats dillusional man you belong down the stormdrain you fuck

no more then you

16 is legal here and at the time that's what I thought he was

bite it

You do realize this is going to follow you to the grave if you keep making it clear who you are right?

dude its legalt o fuck 8 year olds in Pakistan why would that be ok thou

I guess someone should just go touch some kid because it's okay in their head! That means it's all okay and acceptable!

He's clearly ill man, he can only see the world from his perspective, thats why hes projecting out ot us. Telling us about the degeneracy he is

Jesus Christ you people are fucking disgusting

you can't handle me one on one so you brought your friends to gang up on me thinking you'll actually win this, pathetic

You're 23 during this. 7 years older. 'But it's okay since it's morally acceptable in my head'

discusting like yeah like an actual pedohpile we didnt rape kids buddy

Why don't you go to a place that actually supports it like Masterchan?

Don't bully spider, autists are mentally kids so it all checks out.

Gosh, how ironic.

it's subjective in a social and cultural sense look at what this fucker said

age of consent is different all over due to what people think is o.k or not and in Pakistan they think it's o.k to fuck 8 year olds, do I think it's o.k? no do I think 16 year olds are o.k? yes since it's what accepted in this country

again, stop projecting your morals onto other countries, not everywhere is america

gee wiz you really have nothing huh?

Oh my god.

Let it be known that on this day, mentally unstable, morally wrong; pedophile spider tried to justify fucking 16 year olds based on pakistan's 8 year old age of consent.

I'm not the one preaching to another about a mistake he did in the past like you've never had any

fuck off, I didn't know they weren't of age, I'm not saying that makes it o.k, I'm saying you fucks shouldn't be giving me this shit since it was two years ago and you no know nothing of the situation outside of what I've said

Its subjective, but to who? You, or all of society. Hmm I think we can prove how britiain feels about what you have done. Go call up your dad, mom and sister you may or may not of fiddled with and tell them what you have done. See their response, do they accept it and see nothing wrong with it. Or do they see the filth you really are, go find out for us bud, because the iternet clearly isnt your daycare

Yeah we dont have anything on a guy who rapes kids and doesnt feel anything about it. I mean, that 10 years age diffrence doesnt matter than I dont know what w

hmm I think you are looking for words to describe your emotions, I would perfer it if you didnt use mine. Im not trying to explain child exploitation.

considering the fact that it doesn't matter to you if I did fuck any one or not clearly shows exactly what you fucks are trying to do here

But why go after someone who is just skirting the AoC laws to begin with when you're almost a decade older than they are? Why not go after someone who's closer to your age? Why be dumb enough to bring it up to begin with?

please don't imply child molestation is ok

'it doesnt matter to you!! just trying to mess with me.. even if i did fuck one!!

A James Bond game that makes good use of its lore.

what did he mean by this?>>10952496

I was rather naive and kinda messed up with high doses of methylphenidate in me vains

I'm only trying to state correct information about this drama so that you fuckers can't twist it into whatever you like to further bring fuckers with no real knowledge of the situation that happened two years ago

if you would have asked about it to me properly instead of gone full shitflinging mode I would of happily told my side of the story

But don't you see! According to spider, it's ok to molest children if the morals of your countrymen say it's ok!

There's a difference between being naive and on drugs and making mistakes and being on drugs trying to fuck someone you believe to be legal.

alright explain this difference then

Drug retard admits to breaking 1 law, then claims he didn't break other law because he didn't know he was committing statutory rape to a kid

your illness

Don't worry, spider. Maybe they'll rule you as not guilty due to insanity.

You should know the difference spider.

that isn't an answer

If you don't know the difference, you should be shit on. Being on drugs and being naive doesn't excuse the fact that you tried to fuck someone who was 14 because you blindly believed they were 16.

Hes not going to answer that because he cant fathom posting something irrational

But it's ok that he he tried to do it because he didn't know and was hopped up on drugs!

Yeah guy, its ok I slaughtered that family and raped the daughter. I was on METH

It's totally fine to go to court, and try to explain to the judge that you were on drugs. Your judgement was impaired, that's a totally feasible reason to justify it and be judged as not guilty!

I didn't know what I was getting into when I started! But don't forget that others around me are also doing it which makes it perfectly fine!

I'm not trying to do shit but set the facts right over shit which happened two years ago here

which none of you but huey were apart of at the time

disgusting tripe

So you tried to fuck Huey?

Did you hear something..? I think I heard a pedophile looking for 16 year olds around here.. Must be my imagination.

he tries to fuck me currently

Yeah. He's trying to fuck you over so you stop trying to fish for children on here. You got booted out from ssft because you were a huge creepo and pervert towards a lot of people. It's the same here.

dude I sure bet that makes it ok, hes consenting to buttsex with some 30 year old ,man whos twice his age

It's the wind.

So you patched things up with the now 16 year old Huey and are trying to fuck him again?

you trying to push that meme is rather pathetic now, you thinking your one post on a dead thread on a dead broad matters either is even more delusional

it wasn't huey

But you said he was.

You very well know what I was talking about. When it was alive, a fair share of people hated you being in control.

reading comprehension there, I said he was apart of it at the time, how apart of it at the time was that he's also an older sfter who posted at the time of it going on, which is what he says at the very least

You should have framed it in a way that didn't imply he was the 14 year old you tried to fuck.

an unknown number of people do not like me what so ever, yes I know, however everyone who used /ssft/ left there for reasons which aren't all that clear

it's not my fault you're a fucking retard who can't understand what's on the monitor in-front of him, maybe don't get on the bandwagon if you're a emotionally based retard who feels like something is so, it must be so

I'm not the one who tried to fuck a 14 year old who said they were 16 and used the excuse they were naive and on drugs.

wait this guy use to be an admin here. I can see why you are gone

A rock would have more points and arguments than you right now.

you saying that's my excuse is rather funny to me

stating facts does not mean making excuses

fuck off sierra, this is too much and you know it

what dose he mean by this?
dramadrug retards

My name is sierra?

But hey, others can use the same excuse for other things, and under your argument they'd be in the right as well.

It isn't funny to bully autistic people, whoever you are. He's just projecting and thinking he's right!

which argument are you referring to?

the one to where you think its ok to fuck 14 yaer olds

That's right, I think I'll stop making fun of everyone on the site!

The same argument we've been talking about the entire time. You're feigning ignorance to seem to be a better person than you are.

if you're actually following this you'll see that I've actually made two points or arguments with you but keep on with your attempts now

look I'll even be helpful here and point them out for you

You assassinate your own character every time you post under this identity.

So your point is its ok to fuck children because of a countries law. Yet you still outright ignore any request for you to explain what you have done to your relatives, friends, fellow countrymen (neighbors).

This is because you know that they see it as wrong. Yet you refuse to accept that people on the internet don't see it the same way.

You bum retard

A countries moral's are subjective on the public opinion. Your citizens can accept that the AoC is 16, yet hate the idea of their child dating and getting fucked by a 23 year old. Your only point here is the legal age of consent. You don't have any word from public opinion. Such as asking your family what they think about you saying lewd stuff to a 16 year old. You live in modern civilization, not fucking mud huts where 8 year olds are accepted.

No, people are just getting knowledge of how fucking creepy you are.

that isn't how that works, I do agree that my giving you fuckers more facts about the situation has proven nothing but allowed you to twist it more in your favor however

Bum retard

Explain how one can twist the facts.

You fucked a 14 year old.
Who said he was 16.
You claim to have been abusing drugs with him.

You are a child predator, as you have stated you have other 14 year old children who you have or will fuck.

You know what you have done is wrong but refuse to actually show it.

You are a massive faggot

it never got to a stage where I was at his house talking with his parents so I can't say for sure on that matter but what if I had and what if they accepted it? you'd have no point then now would you

You fam instead of digging yourself further with your 'retard'ism. Why don't you answer these

They wouldn't. It would be like explaining to a mother that her son is dating a 29 year old. It's socially acceptable that someone who is 16 years old dating a 23 year old would give the parent the creeps and shivers. The fact that you believe in your head that a parent would be accepting of it, and you is fucking shocking.

It's common to happily make known to your family the person you're doing stuff with, and like. Right?

Then see what the opinion is. You're in the wrong. Even if the country is in the legal right. You can legally fuck that 16 year old you want so much, but be outcasted by your community. You'll be called kidfucker and such by your community, and people would be hesitant to hang out with you. What the fuck is your point, other than the age of consent? Are you so retarded that you never once even considered the social and public opinion on your disgusting person?

dude hes a bumretard, I don't see the point in trying to waver any reality to him

in three simple lines

I fucked no body
correct
do you even know what methatroxate is?

you ignore anything but shit which fits into your narrative like any good old lefty sjw fuck tard, I'm done engaging with you since it is so very clear what you're trying to achieve

I never said I thought it was, I said that I never got to that stage so no one can know for sure so this whole point is utterly moot since it's based on nothing but what ifs and maybes

He's going to keep arguing he's in the right until either everyone stops talking to him and leaves or he gets banned.

good then go away.

now go on and finish the response

read: do something productive

I fucked no body

It's like I said. Public opinion. You can not fuck the kid, but the people have an opinion of you. They will then start saying you fucked a kid, figuratively. Call you kid fucker. See? It's in action right now. You're a sick fuck that's not highly thought of. You struggle SO hard to see this that you're just digging yourself deeper and eeper.

The fact that so many, to put it into words 'relationships' like this are kept by the kids from their parents just makes my argument stronger. How would a parent feel seeing their child getting into a 2006, grey nissan sentra that they've never seen before?

It's not what if's or maybes. It's socially accepted public opinion.

It's supposed to affect areas that cause hyperactivity and impulse control. For ADHD. To make you not so hyperactive and fucky. But hilariously enough, I doubt you even know what it is. I took ritalin my entire life and never once did what you did. You're either fucking lying or trying to justify yourself.

So you have fucking cancer now, huh?

Watching Wolfspider going nuclear has made my morning.

o.k then

fuck I meant, methotrexate, you fuckers got me so pushed that I fucked that up

I've psoriatic arthritis

if you must know

I came to laugh at Spider

fuck off bumretard

you should have seen me the other night, I robusted huey and sierra like nothing so sierra this morning had to bring friends because that chicken shit can't into having their own arguments

I bet you didn't even take either drug.

(Checked)
I believe I implied I was laughing at you. Regardless this shit is too hilarious not to watch. It doesn't excuse your actions.

if you've ever known me for any amount of time you can see that my spelling isn't the best and so I use google to make sure on words I'm not sure about so it doesn't take forever on the reply, I thought it was the right word since I did what I did before but it was not

fucking sue me

Where did I say this? You're trying very hard to cover your ass. My point still stands.

You're so pushed up because you struggle to acknowledge that people here don't like you. You're a fucking sex offender.

Funny that you mention that, but I'm not friends with sierra. I talk to huey. It's funny that you think that person had to bring in friends. The other night you didn't even robust anyone. Everyone replied to you sarcastically and you went like 'Yeah, I fucking destroyed you' What was that one point you made? Oh yeah. Twisting stuff. Don't want to become a hypocrite do you now?

I'm looking at the symptoms and affects of methtrexate in both normal and high doses right now. None imply impaired judgement. Other than brain damage. Are you lying to make yourself look good, spider?

I'm waiting to see what his reply is.
Oh, really? Well his last excuse was that we were pushing him up so much that he got it mixed up. But now it's methtrexate? But now he can't even remember correctly? Gee spider, Something up?

Dude hes a gonner now

use correct terminology then since that isn't what going nuclear means

your point is pathetic as well as your self, I've already disputed it and you do nothing but keep on with it anyways so there's no point in me trying since you're clearly not

how retarded are you to think that what you think and what I think are of the same, I've said what I'm doing many a time but you need to keep on pushing this shit to keep up your shit flinging

you made no points and just leached off of huey like the basic bitch that you are

I never said it impaired my judgement, just that I was messed up, how messed up you ask? it was killing my liver messed up, I could mention more and more about my medical conitions and what medicine I took for it but the fact of the matter is you don't care and are only looking for things to bully me on

see
he was there and the fucker thinks he won, ha

If I was taking a drug for over 2 years, I'd be pretty sure I'd know how to spell it.

He's just going to use the "you're wrong because you're trying to make me look bad" shit he's been using the entire time.

And even then, if it was high doses of methtrexate there's a chance it would cause brain damage. But if that was the case, he would be in therapy and in the hospital right now. Not on Holla Forums. If he took such a 'high' amount the brain damage he could've taken would've made him go into posturing. (look it up, brain damage posturing) and if posturing is shown he would be bedridden in a hospital for a good amount of time. He would also have constant vomiting from the body rejecting such a high amount. Spider is most likely bullshitting. Because his 'i can't remember which drug it was' is most likely bullshit too. There's tons of sources where he could learn again. Most likely from his doctor or the papers he's gotten from them.

you realize it's been over two hours of this?

god you're all pathetic

If I was taking a drug for over 2 years, I'd be pretty sure I'd know how to spell it.

He's just lives life by the bottle. He doesn't care what it really is.

You were being shit on well before Sierra showed up, so how can he be one of them? The only other person you brought up is Huey, and he isn't even here.

So long as he can fuck others, no matter the age, he doesn't care.

see there you go again, it was two years ago, I never said I had been taking it all this time

on that thread? how do you know you weren't there

so what after you fucked the kid you realized that the drug wasn't for you/

stop retard

you say that like you think I think it's o.k, that's what makes you pathetic, you need me to think that it is inorder for you to justify all this

You were taking it daily then, so you should know what it is and how to spell it. I know I wasn't there, because I wasn't there. You're looking for snakes in the bushes that aren't there.

You might be better off in an Islamic country. Oh wait, Brittan already is one.

'Let me just nitpick this guy as a failed defense against myself' - spider

What you think and what I think aren't of the same. My point proves that. The tons of other people disliking you proves it too.

I don't leach off huey. I saw you getting shit on and just decided to add my own points to the argument against you. Stop and think for a while before you talk again.

You were messed up, and blamed impaired judgement on methtrexate, which was proven from a few searches that the only impaired judgement you could get from it was brain damage. which I highly doubt you had. You're a liar, spider.

I think your words are slipping

See here.

fuck I meant, methotrexate, you fuckers got me so pushed that I fucked that up

Right here. You're a lying kid fucker.

I know what it was and how it's kinda spelled, hence the whole I'm not a good speller that I said

and yet you're saying you know who was and who wasn't

you're not doing that though stop this pretense

get fucked you shit fligging cunt, you're totally not doing the same and don't fucking even try to deny that since you're doing that shit with the methtrexate point

Am I the only one whos noticed that the more and more spider digs himself into a whole, the more and more shitty his drawings become.

His hand must be trembling from all these 'fuckers'. Hang in there wojak

do you fucking listen to your self here?

do you fucking listen to your self here?

You were saying I was in the last thread you got shit on despite me not being there. You're saying I know Sierra despite me not knowing him. You're saying that you're in the clear despite giving wrong information about two wildly different drugs that share only the first 4 letters. How do we know that you didn't fuck that kid?

You got that one thing mixed up, and flailed around calling me a cunt and getting very angry when it was pointed out. Your reaction isn't really proving anything here, pedophile.

I'm handling this better than you are because I and a lot of other people know we, and I are in the right. The fact that you even so much as vehemently defend the point that it isn't a lie is pretty questionable.

Now you're blaming it on that you're not a good speller, and you knew what it was the whole time. Surely you should have known what it was beforehand.

You ignored every single one of my points about public opinion, talking to your family about out; and even the sight of a parent seeing their kid get into a car they don't recognize. You're at wit's end here.

This spider autist sees this place as his home, I don't think he has any reason to stop because at home you can be a shitty person all the time. You can degrade yourself because you feel safe there, despite the fact that everyone in that home wants you gone.

Don't you understand! Your argument is false because he only interacted with one bit and ignored the rest of it!

Man I cant wait until that 'shit cock' goes and makes a lengthy response about how its ok for him to be a fucking creep

I didn't say you were there, I was saying you weren't there or do you not understand basic shit

A MAN CAN MAKE MISTAKES don't fucking try to say otherwise

you don't know shit about the whole thing which I've said throughout this fucking thing and you fuckers just keep on saying whatever you fucking feel like thinking that it's fact when in actual you know nothing since none of you weren't there and the only bits of information you know is coming from me to which you don't ask for the whole story you take what bits I say and twist it not giving a fuck what I say against it since you're only here to slander me

are you retarded?, look at this situation, how can you not see why I would be anything but angry at you fuckers for out right lying and twisting what's being said and you disgustingly believe you're in the right when doing so? how naive of you to think that's how a argument works

it's because you're not trying to deal with three lying cunt bags who aren't trying to argue but are to do nothing but slander and destroy me regardless of what's said, this is the end of what said is said and all that's happening is shit flinging, only you lot started it all at once you began here

no I'm blaming it on google if you had read what I said then you would know what I mean, you're just moving the goal posts here thinking you've got a thread to unrevealed me here when in actual it's your dumb ass grasping for straws

There's making a mistake, and thinking that a 14 year old is ok to fuck because they said they were 16 at the time.

of course you'd say that like it applies in that situation, you got your self a witty one liner like you bested me on your high horse

fuck you and everything you are doing

oh I'm sorry, is he supposed to write 30 paragraphs explaining why its ok to fuck children.

no thanks

You should have thought things through when your lust for cock got you chased out of 4/v/, /cuteboys/, /sft/ and /ssft/.

I explained this earlier. You only prove my point further that you have no defense or argument to defend yourself with.

You supposedly 'messed up' typing the drugs, despite blaming memory loss on one that causes none without brain damage.

This isn't slander and destroy. This is informing people of how you are, and just how mentally unstable and pedophillic you are.
There isn't any lying going on here despite me showing you why people say 'you fucked a 16 year old'

No. It doesn't cause memory loss unless it's brain damage. Stop switching the subject so it further suits your point. I don't need to grasp at straws when I have points and actual arguments to make that aren't 'nuh uh, you're just lying and slandering and bullying me for no reason!'

Your last two posts referring to mine don't refer to the actual point of talking to your family and the viewpoint of a mother seeing her son get into a car that she doesn't identify.

All in all your only argument you have is 'No, You're lying and throwing shit at me; So I'll try to justify myself even harder!' It's at a point to where your only 'argument' is calling me a cunt and say i'm flinging shit.

Go back to the psychiatric hospital.

I actually remember these. The fact that he was chased out of so many just FURTHER suits my point that he's an undesirable.

But no, it's clearly the fault of the people trying to assassinate his character and not how bad of a person he is!

And even then that's not the only point I have, There's tons that he's just going to avoid because he's got nothing other than 'no you're just an asshole starting this for nothing!'

The next 4am thread won't save you.

Look! He just did it! Fucking hilarious! He based the whole argument off of one point! Oh my fucking god spider

Can you come up wit any argument that isn't "no you're a piece of shit for bringing this up and using what we know"?

(what did he mean by this)
irony

this is as far as I got because this guy just had too much mad

People will be there to shit on you.

we don't want you here next time

You can't hide forever

He's ban on sight for /cuteboys/ which really says something.

Make this the first post on the new thread.

/cuteboys/ actually does something good for once.

That really is saying something

But no. It's the same people who are out to get him doing that! It's totally not the fact that he's hated wherever he goes!

Daily reminder, spider tried to fuck a 16 year old and justify it.

Can I give you a helping hand with that?

Yeah!

You're welcome!

If you've been doing this to spider for a long time, I'm proud of you!

He has been shitting up my server for so long I had to lay down the law with him, give him the maximum bully.

I annihilated spider here and he pretty much ignored all of my points. The poster that made will be the first post of the next thread

You're the reason he's shit on so hard, not the fact that he shits up everything. Anything else is twisting the facts.

You're just twisting the facts… Shitflinging cunt…..

None of it is true!

None at all!

It's all false. Spider did not even talk to that kid.

You're lying! You're just flinging shit and twisting the facts! Fucking a 16 year old is okay in my book, It's morally acceptable in my head! I'm going to ignore public opinion!

I will set the record straight but I am unsure any of you will believe me.

Me and our resident coder had an Idea for something that needed a spriter, spooder came ane did it within the day which was awesome and I commended him on that.

I told him from the start unless something comes from me or zaers its best not to do it.

Instead he ignored me, made spider sprites with other actually useful sprited sprinkled in, which have been added in since bar the spiders.

He then has the nerve to get mad at me, shit up both the thread and the server with a generally toxic playstyle.

When I remind him of how being a spriter works he tells me to perma ban him from the server or he will shit up the server. I tell him to have some dignity and to leave by his own means, Instead he shits up the server and gets his permaban.

Then he comes here and plays a sad sad song claming I bullied him or some shit.

Neither me nor zaers asked for these sprited, Instead they came from a single person on the thead.

He's just making fun of spider sarcastically, Spider was 'refuting' any valid points against him with 'you're just twisting the facts'

It's ok because two different drugs that I may or may not have taken caused me to do it!

Nuh uh, it's your fault for telling him to go away and you didn't want his stuff. Not his fault for throwing a shitfit because nobody wanted it.

A castlevania game based on chilean history and mythology (kind of the setting that Abyss Odyssey had).

Hopefully, I'll make it myself

It's pretty fucking hilarious that spider tried adding shit no one wanted though.

and then cried about being reprimanded for it, when it was said he had to ask

Do you think he's gonna come back next thread and start whining?

There's no way he isn't. He's really desperate for attention.

Must be desperate for a visit from local law enforcement if he keeps up his 16 year old argument too.

He can just use the excuse that he's a Muslim and get out of it.

Can't believe I missed a line. Also something more please for the eye

Be sure to post them every thread he posts in.

You're doing god's work,user.

Keep it up!

I usually go to sleep when 4AM threads happen.

I'll leave them up to those who don't want to see Itsy Bitsy Spider climbing up 16 year old spouts.

Chances are he'll show up in other threads Satan. I saw him in the drawfag thread while skimming the front page once.

He'll be chased out of every single thread eventually, Be it being a creep; or being a generally all around disliked person.

I'll be sure to post it the second the new thread starts.

I can only hope he stops doing these things eventually.

That's like asking jihadists to stop bombing places in the name of their caliph.

What am I thinking? Of course Spider is in the right.

Oh yeah. TOTALLY right about that!

He's a true hero and someone we should all strive to be!

Alright, I think that's enough of annihilating spider for everyone today. Let it be known in the next thread that spider is a pedophile. I'll be in the /4am/ thread if you want to talk

You're cool a5b7e8

test

Why is my one post deleted, hotpocket? I was asking a legitimate question.

Oh nvm, sorry.

why are all my posts deleted?

refresh the page and check my id you fucking retard

Are you trying to get him to erase all the proof of your mental breakdown?

>UK Google
The fuck are you doing. As a matter of fact, the fuck are all of you niggers doing?

Pedophile (4a705e) got outcasted and called out, pedophile threw a fucking fit and got made fun of.
Said pedophile is from the UK, and argues it's morally acceptable to fuck a 16 year old while being 23 years old.

I just wanted to be comfy, not get assaulted by shit from my past by fuckers who know nothing about it

why are you so obsessed over me sierra?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital
You've broken out again. Go back.

no seriously what kinda person does this inorder to get them to leave their server?

That's no excuse to be bumping this thread well, well after it's done and everyone's left. Fuck off and come back in 12 hours you dumb niggers. Nobody wants or needs this thread bumped to the front page during primetime hours like you dumb cunts have all day long.

I didn't want this

You've got a point. We'll just kick the bucket over spider next time.

4am has changed out for the worse. it's gone from comfy posting and coping to this wierd anime circlejerk. with the incoming 4cuckfugees, kukolds and redditors fucking this boar up, plus Mark being an incompetent kike with limebot, all I'm saying is that I'm off to higher planes or I'll just come back in 2 months still disappointed

What I think is funny is that Ritsu is going to blame me for all of it until the end of time. Come to the board, it's a lot more comfy.

you know I'm going to go there and ruin it like you have with these threads right?

not what I'm on about

Sperging out when people call you out is what got you chased out of every thread you shat up. There's no need to be this upset.

I don't deserve this though, I did nothing

Sure you didn't.

why huey?

Because I can. Because even shower shitters have standards. Because you killed off any chance for steam friends threads to not be shit. Because you're a faggot. Choose at least one.

it wasn't my fault that sft died like it did and you know it

shitposters ruined any chance it had on here and it was doomed to begin when it became a board

OK let me make this nice and easy.

This ID. and only this ID. Is me. Every other post is OTHER people who dislike you. Welcome to the real world. I will also post this on the 4am thread so you can be emotionally unstable there too.

You mean the shitposters you fostered and willingly accepted?

the other people in your circle jerk ;^) you mean

what like waters? I perma banned him since he was actually shit

There's plenty of others that you ignore because they "aren't as bad" like you'd probably say.

who didn't you like? and why should have I banned them for you?

A huge portion of them were just attention whores. But both boards are dead and the threads on Holla Forums get sagebombed into oblivion because you kept trying to fuck everyone with a dick. Don't worry though, it's the drugs fault because "reasons" and their fault for having a dick, totally not your fault.

Let it be known on this day that all gays deserve the rope.

Yeah i'm pretty disgusted with this entire affair as well hobo. Not too happy with the site anymore either. It's clear things are getting far worse and were seeing the worst of everyone all around.