Anton & Coolpecker Devs Begging Cuckchan for Help

A friend just linked me to this. (Apologies for linking to cuckchan boards.4chan.org/v/thread/354468904#p354470069)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11413071
twitter.com/MobiusTrip_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn bro you better tell mom, she will ground those weenies for days

They went to cuckchan, enough said really

Spotted the ccukchanner

I TOLD YOU ANONS

YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED

8chanisn't as famous anymore now that goobergate is pretty much dead. 4chan, being a meme page now, is more famous and shit, so obviously more devs will rather go there. Notch offered to buy the site and all, but that's a different story.

If you as a dev/relevant person know about this place, that's an achievement on itself.

but seriously though, project's dead.

Although, they could have history here? I really don't know.

Anton & Coolpecker literally started life as "what if Holla Forums made a videogame".

The fact that they've gone to cuckchan for help is pretty fucked, considering the site's history.

Why are they even bothering with it anymore with Yooka Laylee inevitably just being a superior version of it?

Serious devs don't go to imageboards for assistance. Because they know we're all talentless hacks who just armchair critique everything about video games

How dare you.
This was Holla Forums's project.
Anton and Coolpecker is fucking ruined now.

Gee wizz, who coulda guessed?

it's not the devs here, just Apple and Val.

Doesn't matter. It's now pozzed.

I won't entirely shit on it until they tell people here to fuck off.

yup. This was meant to be a project made by us. Sadly the idea guys in charge had no idea what the fuck they're doing.

They have a bigger potential talent-pool to draw from, they're constantly starved for help as a solely 8ch project. I'm not up my ass enough to start crying about how the well's poisoned now or we were betrayed or any other stupid shit, so long as they don't let the spirit of the game be effected by new help I don't see a problem, and I sincerely doubt that'll happen when there's an old-guard for the project effectively in place.

More than likely that's a factor, tying into the whole "constantly starved for help" bit from before.

Can you faggots stop for a moment and realize there's no proof an actual developer posted that, and it could be OP screencapping his own thread for attention? Even if it's real, it's the most inoffensive request possible.

nobody likes you guys, you are evil pedonazis

So many jealous no devs here that couldn't cut it.

How does it feel now you fucking losers?

That's a definite possibility too that it's people making shit up to start screaming about how A&CP is pozzed, it's not the first time it's happened by any means and chances are it won't be the last.

Say what you will faggot, but when the Tetrachrome dev or Speebot dev release their games and start making money off of them, I'll be accepting your apology.

Better to be pedonazis than underage cucks I say.

Replying to this post. I just want to let you know that while Infinity user told me that Apple was going to do it, he was strongly against it. as was I. Those bastards are lying sacks of shit, do not believe Apple's lies.

lol, my country is range blocked, hahahahaha

Hey cake-boy, gonna eat any other cakes for halloween or christmas? Maybe a full bag of candy.

I'd say this thread was fun while it lasted but it wasn't.

Who wants to bet this fucker is Apple?

Who gives a fuck, nigger. It's a game, not a community, if it gets to be good then it's good.

I'm going to wait until one of the people working on it comes here and clears things up. I wouldn't be surprised though if they actually did this because they kept asking for people to do the work even though they could have tried to learn the programs themselves.

I feel that you are saying something but my brain can't seem to put your words together because my lack of sleep is catching up to me. Are they all for it, some for it some against it, or is it just one person in the team being a fucktard?

AUTISM CONFIRMED

I mean, good for them for wanting to finish the game.
But fuck them for pretending to care about 8ch

This might just be some sick joke then. I doubt anyone on 4kids would even want to work on it.

The game is never gonna get finished, so I really don't give a shit anymore

I'm going to be driving as many sports cars as glory days Carmack in a few years, just you fucking wait.

Stop being so paranoid dude.

And that is why i trust no one or nothing on the internet.

Who gives a shit

This is the kind of problem that happens when users stop being anonymous and get reputations, there is no reason to know who Applegreen is or what he thinks or what he does on a damn imageboard

Isn't apple the one who does the music. Why is he leader fagging the development?

Musicians are all egotistical faggots who want to be in charge, that's why

OH NOES PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY COMING OUT WITH GAMES I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL DUMB AND LAZY LIKE ME

IF I DON'T HAVE A GAME NOBODY MUST HAVE A GAME!

That bee sting must be hurting quite a bit.

Aspiring musician here, can confirm

This is literally just "we need more programmers". It doesn't mean that they're fucking moving to 4chan with the project, it just means "we need fucking help".

If you want this to be exclusive to Holla Forums people, step up your coding. It's a volunteer project.

Go away Yandev.

Because

One bad apple spoils the bunch.

This seems to be a frequent problem here. The 8v plugdj, the steam group, the 4am threads, rugga, hell even the undertale threads. It all boils down to namefaggotry drama.

Someone is making a Robin Williams game?

no, thats a face someone was selling on turbosquid

I can understand getting help from outside sources, but going to 4/v/ of all places is an insult to what the project was originally meant to be.

forgot pic

val needs to be permabanned
mark why didnt you listen to me

you're right, I should've listened.

thats right you cheeky jew
now heres your dredel go play in your corner

Well, where would you suggest to go instead for help?

Like from my understanding they keep asking for people and no one seems to step up and say "I'll contribute".

Mark can you wordfilter pozzed
People keep using it incorrectly and as a meme instead of the context of HIV infection

There where always tons of people lining up to help them when they made threads here. Even people with little to no experience stepped up and offered to help

Stop being so pozzed, cuck.

Every fucking chan project there's always at least ONE namefag eager to fuck it up, cuck it up, or fag it up.

if they get someone good to get the game made well then so what?

also
I don't even like going on 4chan but apoligizing for linking to a site? Is this tumblr?

Are you going to ask for cuck to be wordfiltered too?

Mark can you wordfilter faggot

People keep using it incorrectly and as a meme instead of the context of a bundle of sticks used as fuel for fires

like this mooch BO who keeps barging in with his capcode and giving his valuable official opinions™ ?

fuck you
fuck you and
fuck you

This is my fetish and you faggots keep memeing it into something else

Why is it when something goes wrong on here, he's always involved?

Anywhere but 4chan. They are usually asking for one user to do a bunch of work rather than asking a bunch of anons to do one little bit. It makes it more of a job they won't get payed for than a community activity.

Your fetish is ours now, punk. Now get out of here before I give you an indian burn.

can we perma applegreen while we're at it

But to specifically code is a different subject entirely. It requires some know how.

And when you keep asking and no one answers, what exactly are you supposed to do?

ANTON AND COOLNEVER CONFIRMED FOR CUCKS

GOODJOB VAL!

After many many threads of asking 8/v/ to help we have gotten very minor recruitment from it
with people constantly having left the team through lack of time to commit to the project (which is fine).

After discussing this with both the team and Mark.
He specifically told me he'd be supportive of the project branching out to other websites (including 4chan)
just so we can find more people to finish the game.

He ended up lying to me, has tweeted about this on twitter trying to talk shit on the project
and has blocked me on it to avoid any direct confrontation at all.

We can not make this game with a small team from one website.
It's just way too ambitious.

We just want to make video games. That is all.(GET THE FUCK OUT)

Mark's an offender too, yeah. As long as moderation's not obviously heavy-handed or biased I have no inclination or need to know anything about a board owner, but now I know more than I ever cared to.

Val is another example. I don't give a shit about Val and don't want to, but I've somehow subconsciously accumulated information about him and now I know who he is, and understand what people are talking about when they bring him up. It's not like tripfaggotry or namefaggotry is new but it was always ridiculed and still should be

hey I know that guy

Mate, Mark makes bad decisions occasionally, THE WHOLE CAKE! but posting in a thread once about an issue that he got name dropped in in order to say "This is stupid" isnt stupid barging in. If he was on his board owner tag all day erry day then yeah, but we could have a far far worse owner then him.

He's the least worst jew we could have as an owner!

Let me copy my entire post, so folks that refuse to even touch 4chan can see where the "Fuck your ambitions." line comes from.

I trust Mark more than you. And he's a fucking jew.

This was 8/v/'s project from the beginning, if it was meant to fail? So be it. You had absolutely no right to get 4chan involved.

Fuck your ambitions. Make your own damn project, and leave ours alone.

You never spoke with me you shit. You did this on your own accord. Infinity user told me the stories about you, about how you wanted to abandon the board and how you've caused a fuckton of drama out of nothing, and would interrupt people because they wouldn't talk about Nintendo games. Go fuck yourself you shit. get off my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVER TRUST INDIE DEVS.
They're all attention whores and faggots.

Then provide a screencap of that so the jew can shut up, before he spergs out and decides to ban you.

you really should have.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Fuck off, Mark. Nobody cares about you. All you do is sit on your fat ass and sperg out.

He can certainly tell them to fuck off, and I'm all for that.

I don't know what the fuck you were expecting. You should have realised when yandev left that people don't really like it when you do rash things. Saying mark said to do it doesn't make you any less stupid about this decision.

That's how we know he's one of us

can we perma Mark instead?

I didn't, that's why I capcoded.

Glad I never cared about this project.

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

Why would you recruit from 4cuck of all places though? It is literally worse than reddit at this point. You're going to end up getting some 12 year old that actively ruins everything "for the lulz".

The average poster age and intelligence is really apparent as soon as you look at the site now.

I've been a part of this retarded internet subculture for over a decade, and I can tell you 4cuck is probably the one site you would want to avoid now. It is the new Gaia Online.

so project is dead?

nothing of value was lost

Nigga, you stupid as fuck.

Maybe you should have helped him or something instead of complaining?

And this thread is why nobody gives a fuck all about Holla Forums as a demographic. It's full of shitters like Mark bitching, whining, and always sperging out and burning bridges everytime someone who isn't socially retarded does something they don't like.

"Some more people" is a very nice way from saying "complete fucking retards with shit opinions who will ruin the whole project".

I swear to god I will never fucking understand how Holla Forums manages to have more infighting, drama, and faggotry than the fucking politics board.

How the fuck do you people do it?

Are you some 17 year old kid? What adult even says something like this?

Holla Forums is called autistic for a damn good reason.

you're the one causing a fuckton of drama out of nothing, you're tripfagging the place up just to announce your bravado. And your cute little social media posts. Fuck off.

gas yourself

throw a tantrum like before and ban everyone you don't like

Autism basically.

Fuck it

Should I finally open my mouth and tell you guys what the hell happened while I was on the project?

Autism is a hell of a drug.

Yes, please, if tonight is autistic shitfest night we might as well go all the way.

Why did you think 4chan would have better caliber of devs than Holla Forums?

Spill the beans meme man.

Not only do you not know that but that's beside the point, Anton and Shitpecker was an 8ch meme project, not a 4chan one, People didn't go to fucking Reddit and ask them to help with that 4chan meme dating sim I never touched.

We feed off drama and autism, so yes.

If that picture's any indication I wouldn't, unless you want all of that cum to spill out

Oh yeah, I guess you're really aching to be part of the team to dish out some of your hot opinions and lead them into salvation. Fuck outta here, with that.

Mark has banned Apple.
I'm posting this on his behalf.

Ask a question and I'll answer

Now frankly all of it isn't THAT bad but it probably is alot of shit you guys suspected

Mark the autist did it, the absolute madman.

Post a pic of yourself with a shoe on your head.

To be fair this is cuckchan we're talking about. Now I don't give two shits about this game and I always expected it to never get made, but 4chan in [current year] is basically what reddit was to 4chan 5 years ago. The faggot dev might as well have gone to tumblr asking for help on doctor who blogs. Not to say this whole thing isn't retarded, just that it's perfectly understandable that people feel betrayed given that this was a community project.

no hash = your opinion is trash

MARK IS A FAG

Bloody hell, this whole debacle is great on all accounts

I never said you did. I never said you didn't. I'm just saying that going to 4chan without talking to this board was stupid. For all I know you did say it, but since apple isn't putting up any evidence I can't just assume you did say it was ok.

It's not that hard now is it?

Katawa Shoujo? I thought that was exactly what happened with that game

If mods are talking right now about how this conversation happened then it should be pretty easy to prove, sorry pal, not convinced yet. Doesn't even need to be a screencap, just get one of the mods to come in here and make an objection

Jews

To Applecuck and Pedoval:

It is ok if you want to recruit people from halfchan. Fine. You are sooooo very sad you can't recruit more people out of fullchan because you have not delivered a single shit in 2 years. Of course you will also have people dropping out after so long without doing anything of importance.

Why do you care what Mark has to say? Is he one of the developers? Is Mark your publisher or director? Is he in any shape way or form related to the project itself other than being admin of the board?
No, right? Why do you need daddy's approval to do whatever with your project?

Mark's approval or not, which he shouldn't have had a problem giving fucking autist, the board itself would have rejected you like right now, the very moment you announced you went back to halfchan to get people.

I hope you get fucked and no one but your paedo islam apologist remains in your team and it never ever delivers.

Go for it, I am curios if my brother was involved in anything awful with these losers.

What exactly happened? Was it basically Broquest all over again?

Lets start with something basic.

What happened to the project leadership over time?

What a child

Do you know how many people here probably crosspost on 4chan and would never admit it? A shitload, I don't even want to speculate how many people do it. There is no rule that would necessitate a permanent ban other than Mark doing what he feels like and fuck anybody else.

They already fucking did that numerous times. Have you NEVER been in a thread for it or are you talking out of your ass?

Make a new board.

Thats right goyim, just let all these peaceful refugees in. They need to escape from their horrible conditions that they totally didn't cause themselves.

I really can't tell if this is the best thread on Holla Forums or the worst one

I'm pretty sure Broquest failed because of loss of interest and the drawfag got lazy. If a drawfag isn't being paid, they'll eventually lose interest too and stop producing stuff.

It has been like 4 different attempts to an alternative Holla Forums since the Exodus

more than half I'd assume, considering the rapidly declining post quality.

4chan's biggest mistake was not posting enough gore when the chanology wave hit.

Is Val as big a faggot as that people said in that one AaCP.

Mark you're a fucking retard censoring apple

You're a god damn hypocrite

Move to one of them.

Fuck you, cross posters should get out

Holla Forums's format doesn't work, the only traffic the site gets is on two or three legacy boards and anything else is lucky to get one post per day. Why do you think hotwheels called it quits? He knew his site wasn't being utilized the way it's supposed to be, there will never be a migration

It's not even refugees, it's dual citizenship, there's no "moving"

By being permabanned? Then Mark should make it a rule that you can use Holla Forums and only Holla Forums

So you're trying to justify posting on halfchan when you're already here? Make up your mind. Move there.

What the fuck did they think would happen?

Fixed. No, really, this is how Mark actually thinks.

BETRAYAL

So you're a jew. Figures.

So like is there any progress on the game cause last time there was a demo with NPC runnin around and shit

Where they hide their other "citizenship"? You know what that's called? Infiltration, something only done by shitposters so terrible they were kicked out of cuckchan.

jesus christ, I'm not banning crossposters. I banned apple for the same reason I banned yandere dev. Anyway I said all I have to say. have a good night.

What role was your brother? Programmer? If so then probably not because most of the programmers were chill as fuck and kept to their own stuff. They were probably the most professional on the team.

Where it really fell apart was on the art and writing side. But you all saw that coming.

Ironically I had contact with a programmer who worked on Broquest he was weird as fuck but the project didn't fall apart the exact way that one did.

To be honest eventually I started feeling like things were becoming a lost cause due to how unnecessarily complex shit was becoming. Now the idea to make a B&K esque game seems simple right? That would be if you had more developers and generally people with an actual sense of game design. We had good people on the team but the shitty thing was idea clashed ALOT to an annoying degree.

Here's a story I'll confirm for you. You guys know the Ancient Antics level idea? Now originally the idea for it was 'The Ants stole a whole bunch of stuff from other corners of history and put it on one map' but as we discussed the idea in later months it began to shift. The new idea would have been it having an Aztec-esque design to it overall.

Val was the one who bitched about this potential change the most. He began ranting at me via the slack about how the change was stupid to him and he seriously was the only one complaining about it. Why? Because the original pitch was his idea and he couldn't get over how we were literally just doing an aesthetic change because we felt the original would make the level more cluttered. He wouldn't let go of this for days even when I told him that it's not even in his department to worry about that stuff.

You know that's what really brought this project downhill. People having a say on things they shouldn't have had a say on. Among a list of other factors like generally for the first year we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off, now frankly I've never led a project before and I was just going off of the wrong things I've seen other project leads do before and advice from my game dev friend. We had too many damn people for this project when frankly we needed a small team then things would have gone a little more smoothly.

I would post the porn that was made but I lost it when my hard drive fucked up

Fuck off, Mark.

I hate Val so much

Christ you're retarded

Why? Do you make up your mind to post on one board here and only one board? It's just a click away.

That was a spurious reason in the first place, and I was under the impression you banned yandere dev because he was actively shit talking the board and shitting up yansim threads. Apple's few posts have been very civil.

Oh yeah faggot throw gasoline on the fire and then run away with your tail between your legs

go fuck yourself

Im just here to watch it all burn hahahahhahaha
Seriously though, Holla Forums and 4chan r the same fucking thing now. Ever since hotwheels said he wanted the Reddit audience, it went to shit. New owners, new boards, new mods wont stop that.

Crossposters are directly responsible for the degradation of Holla Forums as a whole. They should absolutely be exiled

jesus fuck

If you read the thread in the OP there's real niggerspeak on the board, and if you let the ironic niggerspeak here fester it'll be the same before too long

Namefaggotry is responsible for the degradation of imageboards as a whole, priorities

Should've guessed. Fucking lolcows, man.

Blaming the bogeyman of the week, hugbox mentalities, and Mark constantly abusing his power are why 8/v/ has been degrading.

So then the Ants just went back in time and took aztec artifacts? Was it too much asset creation to make good settings from across history?

As far as I'm aware the project still staggers along at its usual pace with a monthly progress-report thread and then some retard or another tries starting shit over it, except now we've got Mark sperging out and being coincidentally quite loud about how the project is ruined forever ever now because he dared to go to le cuckchan mere moments after learning of the thread's existence. Matter of fact I've got a few questions now like "why the fuck is Mark even tremendously close with anybody in A&CP's development?" since I've only kept loose track of the game's development.

AND NOW I'VE GOT EVEN MORE QUESTIONS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT MARK YOU GODDAMNED MORON GET BACK HERE INSTEAD OF RUNNING OFF AT THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF OPPOSITION LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

If they're faggots let their peers call them out, you handing arbitrary B&s only proves you're a salty kike

I really really really hate Val

ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE

We all do.

To be fair, that can be its own story. It's a lot easier to just have a single-themed level.

you're right, my apologies. Unbanned

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All this halfchan shit is depressing. They keep forgetting to stay in their containment site, thinking they can belong here.
We should raid halfchan, remind them to stay the fuck out of here.

So as soon as the first exodus then.

THIS ISN'T FAIR

Nevermind the thread updated a lot since I posted that and now the whole project's pretty much up in smoke because of lots of stuff.

I stand by Mark being a retard but we already knew that anyways.

mark you're the one causing drama. fucking dumbass.

Nigga what is fucking wrong with you

Why not?
Do it faggot

Maybe if we'd shut the fuck up about halfchan instead of bringing it up constantly we wouldn't worry about them, like how Reddit and Holla Forums only gained close ties after Shazbowl and the board still will not shut the fuck up about Reddit at any available opportunity.

Have you been to any thread lately? 90% of the post quailty is 4chan shitposting. Hell, there are constant Overwatch, Paladins and Mafia 3 generals up all the time. That and id you go lurk 4chan, almost half the Catalog there is the same here. The exact same jpeg and thread. We need some detecated mods to go lurk 4chan and delete the Holla Forums threads FROM 4CHAN. If you want to purge the cross site faggots. Start there.

Or report them, that thing that Mark asked you to do.

can you go into more detail on who got roles on what and totally fucked up? What did the art and writing team not do properly

I WANT DIRT

Could you elaborate on this? I apologize if this is a stinging subject, but BtS workings always interested me, especially defunct operations.

everytime someone tries to talk about a game here its SHILL this, SAGE that, so why fucking bother? look at the haydee threads, someone tried to talk about a videogame on Holla Forums and they got shitted out of the board, so why would the devs waste their time making a game for people that will pirate it and then shit on it anyway?

i dislike 4chans moderation as much as the next guy but the guys did the right thing, this board is a fucking shithole and its because nobody keeps tabs on mark and how horribly he & his goons moderate, the current state of 8ch Holla Forums is what happens when you just let Holla Forums in with no control, the equivalent of mass african immigration to europe in imageboard format.

this board is worse than cuckchan and its your fault, faggotron.

So some people were sensitive cunts who couldn't handle that other people had different opinions or that their ideas weren't being used?

>History revisionism in a single thread and now apparently Mark chased off the poor little devs of Anton and ChildPorn :(

LOGIC

They're called imageboards.

Namefaggotry can be ignored but retards and newfags never learned to use the handy dandy filter option

These are all shit but are not the root cause of the problem. Holla Forums used to be relatively slow and comfy in comparison to now and it was great. Freddy boy asked Reddit to come here and 4chan became openly infected with shit, so they started coming here and fucking everything up

"Some people" being "literally just Val most of the time" from the sound of it.

in your honest opinion, do you think the project is going to finish?

90% of Holla Forums is from 4chan? Well, no shit.

I'd like Holla Forums to improve itself, but I'm not really committed to to the board's integrity. I'm more comfortable with the board spering out 24/7. It's fun like this.

Seriously you stupid fucking kike. How have you not gassed yourself

I usually keep to the few I know will be half decent

That would probably open a can of worms for people to say their threads were unjustly deleted and start more stupid meta threads like this one

I think this thread is good evidence that relying on Mark's moderation is a mistake, if you look at the board log most reports are dismissed. Threads only go down if the mods feel like it

Who cares what they're called?

Literally ever since Hotwheels left, there was nobody around anymore to keep Mark's faggotry in check.

Filtering namefags doesn't stop all of the resulting posts about them, even the ID+ filter doesn't do that. Just because I can't see the pebble doesn't mean I can't see the ripples

Mark, why is this an issue. Assuming you're not lying, asking for more help for a project that has little help isn't "betraying" Holla Forums or the project itself.

The fact that you banned people over your tism schism just proves that your moderation is worse than 4chan moderation.

He's not wrong but I'd blame board quality more on Mark and horrid moderation than on Holla Forums, actual Holla Forums is usually smart enough to keep its mouth shut while nazi LARPers are the ones that spout cuck at the top of their lungs and yell stupid shit like "Holla Forums owns the site" in places where it's not wanted.

Basically. I haven't seen this kind of autism in a long time.

What the fuck is this thread

Fat Kike vs Hipster Namefag-Nobody Douche?

me

what a total fucking hypocrite. that is literally "im gonna ban you because you have a different opinion"

this is just like, no, even worse than moot and redwood from Holla Forums back in the old 4chan days.

we've come full circle, the 4chan cycle is repeating itself, mark is simply assuming the role of moot.

strawpoll.me/11413071
LET'S SETTLE THIS FAGGOTS

Terminology is important. It's disrespectful to use words that are not generally accepted by those who use imageboards. It outs you as someone who is new and disrespectful. Actually that entire careless retardation is why people hate crossposters in the first place.
A tip for you faggots; When in Rome, do as the Romans.

Oy Vey! Clearly the only solution to this Holla Forums invasion is to let in some peaceful refugees from 4chan. They're just looking for a new home Goyim, don't be racist.

Fat kike throws a tantrum and abuses mod power at the slightest whiff of "MUH CUCKCHAN" autism to save face in front of shitposters

No both are retards, no vote.

congrats, it is a tie

I created Anton's design….got real sick and had to bow out of project. Sad to see it stalled. Sad to see it on 4chan, but as long as it doesn't turn into some PoC strong trans womyn bullshit and gets finished I'd be happy.

It was a fun idea…a lot of people contributed. It deserves to be played.

muh hotwheels and muh redditors

And you have won the mature level headed person award, sadly.

Crossposters should be crucified, the ban should've stayed

You remember Dualata? The toucan with the big tits? The idea was that Toucans were native to the island, some type of Aztec background with that stuff.

You want another fact anons? One of the guys who was recruited onto the team is actually a pretty well known gay furry artist. He does alot of porn.

Lets see the porn that was done which I've lost:
-Dualata with a dick
-Coolpecker gagging on Dualata's dick with cum dripping out
-Anton fucking Coolpecker's ass
-A gay doujin style cover of the duo
-Another pic of Anton fucking Coolpecker's ass while they're playing a game with Peck saying 'Dude I'm beating your ass at this game' and Anton replying 'Well I'm pounding your's'
-Naked Ant Queen
-Dr. Potter fucked by his alter ego
-Ant soldier porn

Very much this was a huge problem. Alot of people on the team wouldn't admit when they were wrong on shit and just do a simple apology. It led to some shitty rivalries and hatred developing between parties. Hell even I wasn't immune to this, there were people on the team I wanted to kick to the damn curb because they annoyed the crap out of me. I held it in because it wasn't worth causing any issues or making things more difficult for people.

Nope, the scale got too damn big and people started getting too big for their britches. If this was kept small and just a little update from time to time then it may have had a chance. But no the twitter and that techraptor article was a mistake. Once again being honest, the only reason I allowed the twitter was so some people on the project wouldn't leave. Originally I never wanted there to be a twitter because I felt there would be no damn point if we're not even close to done. I forgot who it was that talked me into it but I gave in when I suspected some people were going to bail due to not getting exposure.

Mainly Apple. He complained about alot of shit that mostly amounted to 'Someone had a different opinion than me and I don't like it'. We have an off topic chat on the slack and Apple would complain to me that no one was talking about video games in it. I told him it was an off topic chat for anything and I wasn't going to make a whole new channel just to appease his opinions. He wanted me to make a video game channel just so he could talk about nintendo games there, I didn't want to and he went to bitch about it another time.

He actually once pushed an artist into quitting the team.

The artists were some pretty emotional people to a damn stupid degree.

I remember you. I remember you said that the slack didn't work on your pc. Glad to see that tumor didn't kill ya.

I'm sorry it all turned out like this, user.

IT HAS BEEN 0 DAYS SINCE MARK CAUSED DRAMA

Fuck off faggot.

Whatever nigger, these faggots lashing out at each other is glorious

1st do you have any proof?
2nd this shit is not gonna be finished when marks shit and their ability to not program what they want,(making them go to 4chan for more programmers like they said), like this is stopping them from completing

I'm sorry for ruining this thread with drama bullshit. perhaps I was being a bit personal. Either way I'm out for reals. Thank you for your hard work user.

just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
this city was built on drama and autism.

Did he at least do art for the game that wasn't complete degeneracy?

Leaving so soon?

you could not have worded the situation better. i wish the A&CP devs the best of luck, may their game be good and not leftyfied.

i think you're a huge pussy, in case you are who you really claim to be.

do you even realize that the ideals you left the team for aren't even the ideals this imageboard represents anymore?

this isn't a place of freedom, this is just marks personal playground and emotional dump, where he and whoever he deems likeminded (Holla Forums rejects) shitpost day & night.

Its always that.

Before asking 4chan, why the fuck did they not ask Holla Forums when it still had a good number of users.

All we're really doing is getting into a pissing contest about slang and what's correct or what isn't, an issue that pops up so infrequently as to be near-irrelevant. Think of an imageboard that doesn't have "chan" at the end of it and then take a few steps to think about why it's a nickname.

Alright that's funny.

Yeah he did alot of the main artwork. He eventually stopped doing the porn when we told him to stop. He was probably one of the more level headed artists on the team actually and good to work with. The only problem was that he was slow on delivery at times.

step down moderation and give the board to someone who isn't a retard like you, please, for the sake of videogames

I've got nothing to contribute.

Let's be honest here user, that was an obvious shitpost. Stop taking it so seriously.

Come on, now.

Mark, don't try and hide it. Everyone knows how autistic you can be with your admin powers, as this thread has demonstrated.

you bumplocked the thread.
and every thread after.
and allowed endless shitposters to ruin the rest of the threads.

kill yourself mark. i hate to repeat myself but damn, you really need to kill yourself.

He said he bowed out because he got sick. And wasn't the original intent of the project "Holla Forums anons can make a game"?

It's probably the same situation with Holla Forums but yeah, there are some holes in this story that need to be filled.

Tell me more about the batshit insane artists. You have to have a story or two.

I never really looked into the anton & coolpecker thing much.

All I know about it with my brother is that he did a lot of the 3D ant models.
I think he actually contributed a lot of the work compared to most of the people on it. But I could be wrong since I don't really know.

But he would also say how stupid some of the people were at it, like one guy who put in such stupid visuals ideas like jojo references when it just would not fit with the game.

To be fair, Mark unbumplocked it. Not that he hasn't done anything about the rest of the shitposting in the other Haydee threads.

mark IS autistic though
like you can say durhur just pretending to try and mock him but you gotta remember he is also autism so its not really pretending sometimes

Then he wouldn't have the biggest/second-biggest Holla Forums board and we can't have that. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both kinda freaky about their current owners being control-freaks about the board even knowing they're not wanted by many in them, I remember imkampfy or therealmoonman (one of the two) tried assuming admin status of the 8ch.pl or similar bunker-Holla Forums board so they'd still be head cheese no matter what went down but got denied access because it'd already been claimed.

Eh. I stopped using it entirely last year, but it's faster than Holla Forums.

I think apple or whatever devs decided could have asked people here more but just Holla Forums already has more people and they weren't getting much help anyways.

I didn't even ban anyone other than apple in this thread. nor did I delete any posts. I just stated my opinion and talked shit. I unbanned apple shortly after I realized I fucked up.

i had no interest in the game personally, but it is a shame to hear it went this way

No, that also needs to stop.

Stop posting and fuck off to whatever you were doing earlier, Mark.

Well what did we learn here today everyone? I believe it was if you do a project on Holla Forums ask if you can post it to 4chan, record everything that way if someone is in the wrong you can btfo them with audio or links, namefags usually ruin shit, and Mark needs to calm down because sperging ain't going to make him look good. Anything I miss?

If I had the time I would have liked to help, but I can't right now. If you guys are still working on it and you make a thread when I got a lot of free time I might join in depending on what needs to be done.

Let's be honest those threads never discussed the game. It just turned into shitposting that the op would respond to instead of actually discussing the game. Even then it doesn't look that fun.

Why?

A&CP was meant to be made by Holla Forums anons, thats why he left. Would you be fine with it if they got some twats from tumblr or reddit?

because there's no point. Even if I deleted the thread it would just cause more drama.

We still have rats in the walls, but overall yeah, that's about it.

I regret making this thread.

What did you expect for this, Mark?
This board's moderation is absolute shit. The only thing that should merit a ban is a violation of the rules, not your fee-fees.

Of course fellow user, we should welcome tumblr and reddit users with open arms. They're the same as us after all except they use shittier websites. Educate yourself and stop being racist!

Seriously, fuck off.
GO AWAY

sorry user, I shouldn't have posted

most important lesson is the same as every other problem, namefags are the worst.

NO MORE NAMEFAGGING

This is getting waaaay too serious.

No amount of damage control will fix the current situation.

What was
THE BIG IDEA
The one that made you guys go "we can't do this on our own with our expertise and we need more programmers" and made you do this whole search in the first place.

Also what caused the delays with projects going foward or going on to next parts in the game. Was it bugs, was it art.

What was the tipping point that made you leave?

I blame Val

Crossposters and 4chan refugees should all be shot.

Shitpost thread?
If there's one good thing Mark can ever do for this thread, it's to bumplock it.

Considering the lack of help from 8ch in particular it'd either come down to "get outside help" or "die with a whimper". Not to mention considering 8ch peeps would still be in charge and there was enough of a clusterfuck even in that group already there's not really much damage a Tumblrite or Redditor could even do before getting booted out of the team, unless you're one of those that thinks somebody based in either site is an automatic well-poisoner and the project is irredeemable sheerly for that reason alone.

Pretty much the big part.

what difference is there between tumblrinas and redditors and modern Holla Forums "anons"? its just as easy to trigger a tumblrina as it is to trigger a Holla Forums rejected goobergator.

the userface shifted to retarded people so unbelievably fast that the A&CP anons are pretty much justified in leaving boat. i'm pretty sure they're mostly intelligent people and realized this fact. october 2016 Holla Forums is entirely different as october 2015 Holla Forums, its almost as if mark had stopped taking his meds.

we need another exodus, but what champion will rise to make a better board? all the alternatives suck.

They had like 4 namefags on the team already, there was always gonna be drama

mark says this image isnt safe for work

muh goobergator

imageboards are dead, any new board is doomed to be trash.

it's a sad reality

You know why don't you make meta Mondays again? I'm sure it would be better than a bunch of random threads getting constant meta talk. Even if you don't want to listen to anything you could just make it so people vent their autism. It could work, but it's been months since you did it last so I can't tell you how it would go.

That's why you fucks never accomplish anything, you don't have the will to finish stuff.

Was your brother Octi? Because he had severe autism.

Yeah.

It's not even about will, they just needed more manpower.

Nonsense, we just need to hire outside help do to jobs the natives aren't willing to do. That's how it works nowadays.

Let this be a lesson the next time someone gets the idea "Holla Forums should make a game!"

But the autism in those threads was fun.

On one hand, this .webm is funny because it fits. On the other hand, it fills my heart with dread that folks like this exist - especially since I've actually been on the ASU campus a few times, and recognize that exact spot.

That's the problem that 8/v/ has brand recognition to it, given it's a 4chan legacy-board. Nobody will jump ship unless given a damn good reason to and even then you'll only get a fraction of the current userbase, think back to 2014 or so and remember that it was an overall rather small amount of Holla Forums and other boards that jumped ship to 8ch. Current predicament is Mark is a horrible administrator who pays lip-service to board-quality and listening to the userbase and only does anything as far as board-improvement if it gets somebody off his back, you'll get a negligible amount of users if you make an alternative Holla Forums, and even inspiring a move to a new board would probably be squashed by Mark though with how horrid his moderation is chances are he can't squash all new-board referrals, there's never any more than 2 mods on at a given time, Mark included.

It's the way of the board, unfortunately. A Holla Forums-centralized project is doomed from the friggin' get-go just by the sheer nature of it, you cannot develop a completely anonymous group-created project of the scope of a video game without catastrophic failure or it even failing to get off the ground. Eventually you need to assign identities and have off-site communication and chances are eventually you'll need to get even bigger for things to really take off or even have a chance of finishing.

apple can go fuck himself, lying scum

It's a she and she ducked out due to having a brain tumor. That's an understandable as fuck reason.

I'm not on the team anymore. I left two months ago.

Are you by chance from the UK?

One guy hated another dude on the team because he had a girlfriend. Another one hated someone just because they were happy all the time. One guy was a programmer on the team and admitted he never actually played B&K which caused problems because he was a good programmer too.

The big idea? user I wanted this project to be damn simple from the freakin start, I didn't want all this glamor that got shoved in there over time making things more complex. I personally wanted to drop the open world aspect because I knew it would just add more for the current low amount of people to do, I wanted the game to be more linear in it's design. I felt things were fucked when we were nearly a year in and had no game doc done (even though I was saying for months we should get one done, assigned someone to do it or help me do it) and the fact the controls weren't even shifted to the more simple configuration.

At the same time I was doing Anton, I was working on another project with a smaller group of people. People who actually listened and could get shit done. It was just further made me realize that Anton was becoming a lost cause because it was so hard to get the most basic idea in. It eventually became like anything was going to cause a fight, no matter what we talked about?

Discussing checkpoints? That took nearly a fucking month to reach a damn decision because Apple and a programmer would keep fighting over it. They wouldn't reach a compromise even when I stepped in to mend that situation.

Boss battle scenarios? Another month or two

You wanna know something dumb? The main hub area of the game I kept saying that I didn't want it being worked on because I wanted an overhead map done first. I wanted a map that would clearly detail where things were, what buildings looked like, what paths looked like and EXACT numbers on how large the area should be.

What happens? A guy starts modeling it after I leave the project with NONE of the previous input I requested. Just to present it for a thread which was a waste of time because the design was going to get thrown out anyway.

After I left the project they revoked previous decisions I laid down because I felt it was dumb. Apple wanted to add a new VA for Rottfin, I said no to it because I didn't want another guy sitting around doing nothing. What happens when I leave? The new boss lets the guy in anyway and what is he doing? Standing around doing fucking nothing.

More details on this one.

With what?
don't you think it's kind of wierd that the dev-user can't answer what they needed more programmers for. It would be pretty important since that's how this whole mess got started

I am yes. Why do you ask?

Here I grabbed my old cracked-screen laptop from my closet to post something that was game developement related that was never posted on Holla Forums for proof, It's a first run height chart, unfinished, done before rendering started So -→ that's me on my new PC

I have a new laptop now, real nice one actually so if I can jump in and help in any way I can. Willing to try and learn what needs to be done if that helps. (and tumour wise I was in and out of hospice. I'm home now. I'm gonna kick the bucket some day soon but no immediate plans on my part)

Basically an user posted an idea of an anteater with a woodpecker side kick. I sketched up an anteater, people made suggestions on what need to be changed- I didn't have smile at end of nose, hnair was too faggy. Did another version and with minor tweaks that became Anton, i'm happy to see the way I did the A in sort of callugraphy/college font on his jacket actually has survived to his 3d model. Feelsgoodman.rarepepe

Huh? I left when I had to start chemo again for bone cancer that had spread into spine/brain. It was a while ago. The team did a LOT of work I wasn' there for. I'm not claiming any ass pats for that, I just reflect fondly on the exciting first stages of making the game when everyone was raring to go. I know some tension was brewing already before I left which was a bummer. I think 3-d user who did the initial ant brothers was one of the hardest working anons in the team that I was in touch with at least.

now you're getting it

I retract this statement

jesus user, how the hell did you survive?

Shame that the project came to such a mess. I remember when I wrote a few things for it and got picked up as a writer.

It was hard writing a script on Google Docs, editing here, someone else editing it there.

Unfortunately, life got in the way and I had to call it quits. Lost interest in the project early on.

Hypocritical, autistic (i don't like you aka a thing some autists are taught to say to express their feelings because they have trouble with expression) and mollycoddled to the point that he thinks it's right to assault a man in public for a fucking sign.

I've met people with this barely functioning mental state. Not many, but I have. a rarity that is becoming less rare in modern times.

Plot twist; the project was the cancer.

Leaving it cured her.

Did not mean anything rude, sorry, just pointing out the idiot claimed that she quit due to site politics when she and you stated it was not the case.

val is a shit and i honestly dont know why people allow him to be attached to projects because he actively ruins every single thing he ties himself to.

But since they decided to get outside help, it's now dying loudly and with people spitting on the body so it's irrelevant.

So you're saying it's fine for them to recruit from these places because they are like Holla Forums in that they are reactionary? That's fucking stupid. It's like Hillary and Trump are the same because they both wear a tie.
Wonder why that is.
Were you that guy defending yandev too?

What's there to add? We had some pretty spergy people on the team.

You know what? It's good you weren't around for all the shit that happened. You probably would have lost respect for everyone there after all the shit I've seen.

Okay if you're the brother of the person I think you are. Then I can't say anything because I know he will have a sperg out then go on some ungodly fuckin vendetta against me for dare speaking out.

My back-up plan incase the project got fucked was always to just release the assets and the models to the community on Holla Forums so you guys could finish it on your own will. Anton as a chan game should have been this: One user makes the models and people just make random levels for it, no story at all.

At this point Holla Forums I'd recommend you guys just take the designs and do whatever the hell you want with it. Throw it to /furry/ for all I care. It is technically yours.

Yo Holla Forums, I want to apologize about what happened about what happened. I kinda sperged out and went out of line. As you may or may not know, I've been speaking to infinity user IRL about this stuff, and I was rooting him on. I'm sorry that you guys had to see me sperging out again. I know I fucked up, I just thought this was gonna be another notch/yandere dev situation, and I see that I was wrong in sperging out about it and bringing the drama here. I really do apologize for ruining this thread. I fucked up.

You may continue the bullying now.

Jesus Christ, I hope you can recover from that.

God Speed user.

Add some quotes and specific arguments. The more details the better.

I've been in and out of hospice fo the last year.
I have pretty bad seizures and I did go 80% blind since I worked on the project last(I had just started being 'legally blind' then). White cane and dog and everything. I'm in bad shape but it's okay, we have doctor assissted suicide legal here now. Actually had a tribunal for that in Sept., had annother meeting early this month. So when it comes down to it I get to take the eay way out with the big sleep.

Apparently poor Anton and Cool Pecker ended up more fucked than I am though. Jesus. Sad to see what was a grup of creative people having fun turn into a shit storm. Really wish I could have helped more!

How about you unban apple as an apology?

Christ user, I dunno what to say other than I hope you can do well.

He did, but the damage has been done so just ignore Mark.

I'd hope you learned not to sperg out in the first place, but an apology is almost a good start to unfuck things up. I don't know what will go on from this point on, but hopefully devs don't get a free "mark fucked up so we are not in fault for asking 4chan to help with a Holla Forums project" pass out of all of this.
Ehh, too much drama for a game that will never happen

I already did.

He already unbanned him.

well shit.
good luck with your future endeavors and hope you get better.

as much as I hate defending tripfags. Are you gonna unban apple? that was an unjust permaban

like fucking clockwork

You should give up your mod powers if you know you're going to keep sperging out. None of your actions so far concerning this issue have had good intentions or were justified in any way.

This apology sucks.

Now I'm really curios.

The bullying continues regardless.

wait a minute.
How are you posting right now?

It's Mark strategy whenever something like this happens.
He sperges out, and then later apologizes to make it seem like he's the reasonable one and can compromise and totally, definitely won't got on another tantrum again.

Dying loudly and with people spitting on the body because of sperglords and petty stupidity along with the usual "burn it all" Holla Forums mentality when it comes to drama

He literally had autism. There's nothing to be curious about.

hey best wishes mate, you have made it this far surely you will get pull through.

but if not i am happy to hear you can go peacefully. watched my dad die of cancer and would not wish that long suffering on anyone.

Fuck user, thats really bad.

it's why we love him though

This user speaks the truth. And the same guy is the one who made this

When that shit was going down with Mark on /cow/ he came on the slack and tried to personal army the entire team. I said no and he got pretty pissed off at me.

also this. I'm betting it's some really good bullshit but the fact that he is not talking about it means his laundry isn't totally clean either.
either way I need to leave this board. this isn't getting any better.

UPDATE FROM THE Holla ForumsCORD

God bless you user

Oh, it was a revolttard, that figures.

May you rest easily.

or get cured, but that's rather unlikely….

I dunno why anyone is surprised, Mark is literally an autist.

Stopped giving a fuck long as Mark undos the bans and shit he did in the spergout.

You are my favorite autist. Next time count to 100 and think again before doing something like this

There's a reason Apple stopped spending time in the slack. That's because apple is really only in it for an environment where people will praise the shit out of him. He doesn't like it when people talk about shit he doesn't know or care about, he barely respects other people's opinions and mostly just cares about himself. He won't admit when he's fucked up or do something wrong and is so quick to blame other people if they don't satisfy him.

I would never work with Apple on another project again

I don't love him or hate him. He's simply a admin who spergs out at random intervals over meta shit.

I undid the ban. probably 15 minutes or so after I realized I fucked up.

Oh yeah, I remember him mentioning that mark thing before.

Then again this is mark we are talking about. Dunno if I can blame him for that.

Reminds me of when ya did it in the gg threads. Looking back, that was kinda funny.

Errytiem

I don't blame you too much, all part of being jewish I imagine. Don't lie though holy shit.

I'm always honest with you guys. Aren't I?

time for musics

embarrassed Mark is best Mark

Far as I know, but you still need to calm yoself regardless.

Sure. But keeping on spouting the same shit about how apple is killing the project and that the devs are backstabbing all of Holla Forums and every user.

I found the first few images in that long ass list of porn you were talking about. I already backed up the entire archive.

you're right. I still felt the need to apologize

Aw good shit man. Find the ones of Dualata

[spoiler]Bones is that you?]/spoiler]

I still want to bully you for eating the whole fucking cake but your heart will do that for me.

A good thing to do, certainly.

Are you serious?

I'm sorry user

but I can't eat another cake

I want to bully for your poor spoil-fu, but won't.

I don't love or hate Mark. I'm also not going to take any sides on this drama. But yeah Mark, reminder that you're the board owner, often times your actions will blow things up to unnecessary proportions no matter what so please be mindful.

Here's my collection during my time as writer. I probably got more if I can scrounge it out from the depths of my computer.

no

But there is a lot of egoraptor images for some reason? I'm trying to find the good shit but there is literally a mountain of porn. Holy shit I don't remember there being this much.

I try to be, although sometimes I just wanna have a little fun with you guys. Nothing bad or abusive tho.

Serves me right for being mildly excited about the game. I wish life weren't so shitty that looking forward to anything was basically a guarantee on disappointment.

Found some more.

Such a waste of talent for such stupid lewds.

Adding an explanation for all the dicks

It's because the artist is gay and flatout refuses to draw women. He'll only draw stuff with dicks.

He worked hard to draw what he wanted. There is no wasted talent because there would be no talent if it was not for his dream of drawing little cartoon animals getting fucked in the ass.

Don't bother. He knows he has autism and has sperged out but won't fuck off. He's a paranoid sad little twit.

OY GAVALT SO TRUSTWORTHY

Yeah as far as I know yeah? We just gotta do mild bullying in order to keep you in line. I'd still say you haven't fucked up to the point of destroying an internet community which seems to happen in EVERY OTHER FUCKING SITE ON THE INTERNET so I'd say you're the best Board Owner we could ask for.

So, alls well that ends sorta well?

Also, Infinity-user two things:

1. * * without space in between on each side works as spoilers too * *
2. So what do you guys need now for that game? Might as well put money where mouth is. If the project fucks up like most other projects I may as well try and help it not fail

I am not lead of the project anymore.

I left two months ago

And some more… I think these may be the last lot I saved. Don't think I got anymore.

Dicks, dicks and more dicks. Nearly the whole Slack group was gay. Pretty funny though.

Well I hope he enjoys living that dream then.
Truly gods chosen to create cartoons getting fucked in the butt.

I don't remember this but I guess I was there when this happened. From the file dump it appears some guy was stalking tumblr girls and uploading their profile pictures. Obviously not going to post those.

I've got a ton more but they are buried under, literally, several thousand meme images and egoraptor avatars.

Why all the egoraptor?

for what purpose?

A large majority of the slack was gay or bi. What do you expect when recruiting from an imageboard?

Oh god I know who the hell you're talking about. The same guy who went into vivid detail for 10 minutes describing what it would be like if he was a girl and what it would be like to fuck him. Yeah sounds weird to hear it right? Imagine how fucky it is to see it going down.

While you're at it see if you can find the pics of Andy. Time to introduce Holla Forums to the character that was kept from them.

His wife even fatter yet?

Jesus Christ. I'm glad this cesspit of a project is failing.

to bad the artist is trash, can't draw good porn because of your complete obsession with dick. learn to please everyone you peace of shit.

Ah fair enough.

I should stop trying to find a proper stupid internet project to use whatever spare time/creative energy I have on, and just make a thing of some kind myself. Harder to do shit alone, but at least I can avoid namefags and the sorts that end up with them that way.

I had these saved.

Yeah, having realistic expectations when recruiting on a message board isn't going to end well.

Oh shit! I remember that guy! Anton's… cousin, I think he is. Or lil' bro… Something like that.

Oh god it is him….I thought I deleted those before I left.

Yeah his name was Andy and he is Anton's little brother.

Had to delete my post because I forgot to scrub the name on the bottom line. Not that I really give a shit but w/e. I left because shit went down in my personal life and I had to drop off the face of the earth in order to work on myself.

Gosh, he's adorable!

Another one bites the dust.

Maybe a better life will lie past the threshold then. Requiescat en pace.

holy shit that looks fucking scrumptious 10/10 fuck the rest of this thread

wew

Did the team become retarded in the 3 months I was gone or what?

Clearly they did.

Let's be real. It was always retarded. Even way back in the pre-planning stage there was always power struggles and in-fighting. No one could agree on anything and our meetings essentially turned into wars of attrition where those who managed filibuster the longest made the real design decisions. It wasn't because their ideas had distinct merit but because by the end of the meeting, half of the group clawed their eyes out and logged off while the other have just stopped giving a fuck. At the beginning Octi or Val were the core players at the helm of these debacles but eventually I think this style of "debating" became the de facto modus operandi. And by the end we were all somewhat guilty.

Yup, very true and no denying that fact. The main thing here to blame is the fact we all had no idea what the fuck we were doing in the long run. We kept acting like we did but even I'll admit as project lead we were all running into a brick wall at the end of all this.

Everyone else including me acted like children in retrospect. I think the one thing that would have saved it would have been for you to take full executive control and ban Val et al from the meetings. But that probably would have excavated another wellspring of drama. Either way its done now. I did learn quite a bit from the project though, mainly what not to do. But sometimes that's the most useful experience one can get.

you still should do that idea you had said of just doing an asset for anons to do random levels for

I would if I still had access to all the stuff. Most I can do is try to convince the current project lead to do that.

The only way to have saved things would have been to purge a few more people than Val. But you live, you learn and that's all you get from it.

No, no, I mean, grab your experience here, and do it with something else. Vivian James, whatever.

Already doing another chan project with some anons from Holla Forums. Not really looking for another and Anton kinda soured me to the idea of doing another vidya project.

Are you really this dense fin

oh wait, you're the guy doing infinityverse stuff?
I'm the user doing boardtans stuff, nice to meet you here

Ah yes, Apple, apparently I am if you wanna talk it out.

Yes good luck to you user.

I kept myself out of those discussions. Being that I had no experience nor any real knowledge of designing a game. Which I'm sure a lot of people that worked on the project could say. Watching it from the sidelines was alright but I only contributed to one thing in the whole dev chat… The naming of the hub world which became the actual name; Poynette Port.

no one is posting anything on anything apart from the initial threads.
I'm very disappointed to have heard the things you say about me and things you seem to claim in this thread.

Although many things you have said about the past is true, especially about arguments inside the team,
the attitude of the team has improved immensely in the past and we have openly addressed this in threads before.
This is way beyond good will and just trying to add to the fire and I know you gigantic faggot have tried to avoid me.
You won't even try to talk it out one on one, instead you decide to do it here.

I have always reached out to you, always addressed things personally and this is what you decide to do.
even though you were the first one to speak out against people leaving and talking smack on the team afterwards.

This project is not dead and will not die in any way or form in the foreseeable future,
none of this he said/she said drama will change a single thing about it.

No one on this team will let that happen and we are a fuckton more passionate about it than anyone gives us credit for.

what're you still on 8ch for

The mass bannings and censorship is okay now because "lol more people"?

We came here because gamergate before people realized slacktivism has done nothing.

Passion doesn't build a boat.

All I did was say what happened and my experience on the project. If you guys keep going then alright that's your willpower right there. I'm not spreading any lies here, I'm not calling people out I'm just telling it how I saw it.

Apple, I don't like you. That's the end all and me being completely honest. Personally I think you're a shit person who puts his own glory ahead of everyone else and won't admit when he's wrong about a damn thing. You intentionally shut yourself off from other people and you'll listen to the opinions of people in a discord over your own teammates. This is something of how I viewed you over time, I saw you go from a reasonable person to just this mass who let it all go to his head.

Jesus christ man, take it down a notch

Not everyone came here just because of gg. I remember I left 4chan when /a/ mods forced monster girl threads to /jp/
I think that was in 2012 or 13? It's been a while and my memory is bad

But I thought hate-Holla Forums was beyond such.

Reminds me of Josh. Every fucking autist shares the same shit.

What the fuck is that video!
Also Mark is a fag.

UNJHA (Gujarat): Police are searching for two TV journalists after they were booked for allegedly instigating a 29-year-old man to commit suicide on August 13. The journalists, employed by a local channel, allegedly wanted dramatic footage of the incident.

Kalpesh Suthar, a carpenter, set himself on fire on the premises of Unjha town police station in protest against the atrocities he suffered when he was in the lock-up. He later died in hospital. Police had picked him up on the basis of a complaint filed by his stepmother, Chandrika, in a property dispute. Once he was out of the lock-up, Suthar accused the cops of beating him up.
Investigating officer TK Patel is inquiring into Suthar's death. The two journalists — Kamlesh Rawal and Mayur Rawal — reportedly convinced Suthar to set himself ablaze to "attract national media attention."

Suthar's mobile phone records showed that the journalists had rung him that day from Unjha police station.

Teashop owner Bhuraji Thakore, who was an eyewitness, told police the two reporters had told him that Suthar would pour kerosene over himself and set himself on fire for their footage. But they had insisted the flames would be immediately put out.

Thakore said the journalists continued to shoot as the man burnt to death. They even prevented him from saving Suthar, Thakore said.

Thanks for the info.
And just, simply just for this project.

As an apology you could set up a script that permanently bans anyone typing Val into the name field

Wait what?

Could someone give me context please?

yandev shitstormed out of here because we were too mean

I don't recall catching what happened to notch personally, but from what I hear, it was basically the same, except back in the halfchan days

WHELP ITS OVER

Wait what?

Was yandere a chan thing? I thought it was just some weeb trash game being made.

No, it was a 4/v/ game, then a 8/v/ for the longest time, then as he got more and more backlash from here due to all the memes (the undertale reference being the breaking point), he eventually left here for reddit. Not that long ago, even- I'd say what, two months?

Well to be fair, it was trash from the start. It just seemed like another weeb game especially since every ecleb autist had a lets play of it.

Mark probably should not have banned the fag, but the fact that apple and val are lying through their teeth is reason to call them out as retards.

This

Nigga that's kawaii

I was the one who came up with Vachellia Dreps name after alot of research into ants
Hopefully the game's not given up on, I want to see her in action when it's done

That's not so much as the main subject but it definitely was a catalyst. He kept adding in features while not doing much in the way of bug fixing or tuning things that were already in the game. It was and is a prime example of feature creep.

Okay, fuck it - I just got back from work and I'm having none of this mystery bullshit. This thread is fucking huge and I spent about an hour skimming it. I'm no PR guy, but I'll tell it how I see it.

First off, making the reddit was Apple's idea. Tumblr? Someone else's, but not mine.
Second, when I was confronted last night about it I was in a state of mental weakness. I had a sick grandma who I have been taking care of at home for months and she recently passed away.
Third, we were instantly b& off of reddit's gaming thing because we made one self-promotion post which makes us all kike shills (despite profiting $0 a day from this project) apparently.
Fourth, yes - Mark is a pushy person. This is nothing new.

As for people wondering why we consistently need new team members, it's because they consistently don't regularly dedicate their time to this project and leave after a week. That or they linger and don't do work or even try to adapt. It's quite possible that we may all leave this project someday. Any day. They think of their own lives, their own hobbies and all the others on this team they'd be leaving behind. If anyone wants to join the project or even leave it, then that's fine. They don't get demonized or drama-fied because we try to stay focused on development, however few of us left that may be. But if you aren't absolutely sure, then we don't need you. You have to be willing to be dedicated, stay in contact consistently and take up any tasks when they spring up and need doing, even if it means you may have to live with the idea of failure hanging over your head.

Convince me to keep our reddit shit. I don't think that we need a reddit platform to keep fans up-to-date on our progress. We just need to utilize our twitter better.
twitter.com/MobiusTrip_

What made me consider for even a brief moment that we'd have a chance of finding more dedicated programmers on reddit I have no idea. Ideaguys on reddit outnumber chan users in general.
This project was made in the chans and it will end in the chans. That's it. There's no other way I and anons want this to be, whether it's cuckchan or h8chan. If we get b& here, then we'll go somewhere else. There are thousands of different chans to "advertise" on and I'll be damned if I let a ban from 8/v/ stop us.

Anons, I am not going to let SJW poison kill the game. If it ever gets a chance to, then it's because I would no longer be in charge.

so you're still gonna continue posting update threads here right?
Also Twitter > Reddit, agreed

Yes.

Good, the updates and OC are enjoyable in those threads
The shitposting's pretty entertaining too

get the fuck out lolifaggot

I think apple is cool haha fuck you