If I don't have autism, can I enjoy Disgaea (5)?

If I don't have autism, can I enjoy Disgaea (5)?

If you don't have autism, you generally won't enjoy video games.

Just play it and find out.

If you pay for it, I'll play it.

Get a job hippie

Is Disgaea a job?

How do you find imageboards and not have autism?

Get a job hippie

If you're a weeb and enjoy SRPGs, yeah. The autism comes into play when you want to grind people up to ridiculous levels.

Okay fine, let me rephrase it:

Can I enjoy Disgaea 5 if I don't have crippling, willing to play 6+ hours to get a stat to go up 10 points autism?

5 has the least time requirements to 100% than any other disgaea.

If that's still too much for you, down to your personal tastes.

None of the games are difficult to see through to the endboss of the story without grinding though. Grinding always was and is a postgame thing.

If I don't have a PS4, can I enjoy Disgaea (5)?

These words when used together with Disgaea have always been the mark of a retard who doesn't know what a statistician is for.

No. I'm not autistic, and the art direction, the character design, the music, the UI, and the gameplay of disgaea, they made me puke.

how about no

no

Statisticians make grinding easier, sure, but it's still grinding. You can admit that you're autistic, it's okay.

I'm not saying you have extreme attention deficit disorder, but you have extreme attention deficit disorder.

Nevermind that, is the witch and the hundred knight worth 20 dolaridoos?

no, the game has a hard crash about halfway through the game that they never bothered to fix

You disgust me.

The game is broken, so no.

even in the ps4 version?

Fucking hell nisa.

yup even in the piss 4 version.
Depends on your copy though, some have it others don't because >nisa

Yes, just do the main missions. If you want to grind as little as possible, you pretty much have to pick the units from the start that are going to carry you through. Don't worry though, you generally will replace half of them with main characters since their stats won't be shit.

The game will force you to do item world once or twice, but as you might need to do at least one item world per chapter. They can be fun if you try to kill everything on every floor up to floor 10.

Must items will be replace by suprior version of themselves, and even item world upgraded items will fall behind. So again, don't worry too much. You will get a better item eventually.

If you do it this way, every battle will require strategy as most units will become 1 hit KO your weaker units, so you have to think about how you will gangbang every enemy, but if you can actually get the weaker units to kill these guys with your OP main characters, they will gain 5-10 levels depending on how far behind.

Still though, stick with a core amount of units. The main story mode can ussally be beaten by characters with levels in the 2 digits. I think even 80 for THE MC character, and 50-60 for everyone else.

but if you do actually enjoy it as you are playing it, you will end up caving to autism and grinding without even noticing though. It gets me every time.

you can enjoy any of their strategy rpgs without autism. when you get in to the bonus content is when it gets autistic.

Honestly?

No.