It's a Peggy Hill Mission

You should be ashamed.

It's not my fault, I didn't know halfway through the mission that the teachers were going to get sick.

It's like you've never heard of context clues.

God, you Bobbyfags suck.

I sure hope you guys don't play in Bobby mode.

Only beta Bill players want to play a Peggy mission. If you're a Bill you need to do us all a favor and kill yourself.

File (hide): 4692863cb0cc988⋯.jpg (61.06 KB, 400x400>It's an ebin fake cartoon game thread
, 1:1, 469.jpg)

File (hide): 4692863cb0cc988⋯.jpg (61.06 KB, 400x400, 1:1, 469.jpg)

i wouldn't normally check a walkthrough, but to skip that shit? it's worth it.

Anyone else finding themselves earning too much propane really early in the game? Makes the game way too easy.

ever since the updates, they streamlined the Strickland quests. now all those f2p twitch cancer can become managers in less than a day, it's fucking cancer.
At least we're getting a Tommy Wiseau crossover, maybe they'll fix the football minigame.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU

Are they ever going to unnerf pocket sand? The entire build is trash now.

Dalefags for life. DPS everyone with my guns.

why don't you just put the entire board in a bottle? you eurobeat loving fuck

I don't know why I picked Boomhauer, it actually edits your keyboard so you stutter in the chat.
I don't even know

I said this once and I'll say it again- Dale is NOT op because of pocket sand. IT'S BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING ARMOR HE GETS. Pic related is PVP with any dale at the level cap (40.)

But the Armor is so rare you only see it maybe once every 200 episodes (the KOTH name for mission)