Mother 3 (2006) was a prophecy for our time

Did Itoi know something we don't know?

I've been playing some classic games and recently got around to completing Mother 3. As I played through this beautiful game I could not help but notice several memes which in 2016 have come to fruition.

I will explain some of these anomalies without spoiling too much of the plot for those who haven't yet played the game.

-Most of the enemies in the game are chimeras, creatures which are genetic hybrids of two or more species.

Among these chimeras are the Pigmasks, who are an army of human-pig chimeras led by Porky, a returning villain from Mother 2/Earthbound.

Recently, the National Institutes of Health lifted a ban on human-animal chimera research.

infowars.com/government-to-lift-moratorium-on-cross-species-chimera-research/

-There are important characters in the game called Magypsies, who are essentially magical transsexuals. This seemed to be presented as a nonsensical comedic plot element then, but now in 2016 look at how much attention is given to transsexualism. Little kids are becoming trans. They are being allowed in the military.

-Save points in the game are handled by frogs, another seemingly random choice unrelated to the plot. Again, here we are 10 years later, at the peak of the Pepe meme, which has spread like wildfire across the Internet. There are many different variations of save frogs in the game, just as there are myriad spinoffs of Pepe/Kek. Was Itoi trying to tell us something here?

-The game stars twin boys Lucas and Claus whose names are anagrams of each other. I won't spoil too much about them but their relationship could be an allegory for America and Russia. Those who have played the game will understand what I'm hinting at.

-As a Trump supporter I have a hard time accepting this one but it appears that there are parallels with Porky.

You just gave me the plot for my next Game Theory. Thanks a lot dude, I'll be sure to give you credit!

Stop trying to ruin games for the entire board with your politics and matpat tier theories faggot.

Good. That's one step closer to catgirls. Everything else you posted is just embarrassing.

It's just a theory, a dubs theory.

This.

At least Undertale had the decency to handle transgenderism properly

Pigmasks are not chimeras, they are normal people drafted into the army.

I wonder what OP's gonna compare porky to.

I'm not so sure about that since they oink and squeal when they are agitated.

I believe that they are mildly crossed with pig genes, more human than pig, so that they are more effective fighters, yet docile toward their masters.

More like dad 3 instead, right?

Hes obviously the jews

And even more im not autistic enough to point out

One final thought regarding the Ultimate Chimera.

This powerful creature is meant to be a visual metaphor for social media. It is unstoppable. The little bird on its head is literally the Twitter logo: same round head, small beak, and little wings. Its most prominent feature is its huge mouth, its deadly bite illustrating the collective power of social media. Even the tail end reminds me of the paper airplane icon, commonly used for the "send message" function.

Kill yourself.

You're wrong. They're not even brainwashed. Several of the townspeople join up in the latter chapters.

Not really, it's equivocal since the game never explains this either way. But, you're entitled to your opinion.

fam please
please
fam
leave Mother 3 apolitical

No no no, Bugs is the Jews.

But that's just a theory…

kys fam

THIS. LEAVE THIS GAME ALONE AND AWAY FROM YOUR POLITICS GODDAMNIT

But it didn't even approach the subject unless that's what you mean

STOP BUMPING SHIT THREADS

this is now a /genesis/ thread

There were hugeass brainwashing vats in the Chimera Labs, between Fassad's indoctrination, Happy Boxes and the far more direct attempts at mental control by the Pigmasks they were very definitely brainwashed. If I remember right most of the Pigmasks that started the whole mess were brought in from other worlds by Porky, chances are they're brainwashed and have been for quite some time with new recruits being brainwashed for total loyalty.

Literally the undertale of JRPGS.

Why is this allowed?

STOP POSTING IN THREADS I DON'T LIKE

This thread is objectively shit and 4cucks tier cancer and game theories.

Thank you for reminding me about Fassad. I knew I left something out.

In 2016, who is #1 on Nato's shitlist? Assad.

Not sure if there's more to it than the name similarity, whether or not it's coincidental.

You are not even trying with your bait

I, too, enjoy having thread-long tantrums instead of swinging the thread around in a more interesting direction with discussion.

"Assad" just as a name similarity and reference to the middle-eastern appearance is more likely, considering Fassad is just a respelling of facade.

This thread is irredeemable garbage and should be purged.

The facade being that he was a reverse trap at the end.

Would you like some preparation h for your butthurt?

This thread is garbage

It's almost like the people having a hissyfit in the thread are why it's bad or something.

Yup, turned out to be the missing Magypsy Locria. Kumatora's more than likely a Magypsy raised/identifying as a female.

What about the part where this thread is nu/pol/ tier garbage?

Thread-long hissyfits are kinda Holla Forums shitposters' bag too you know

No, you are just young and maybe a bit dumb. And because of either or both, themes of corruption of mind and form are new and interesting to you. Mother3 is a good game, but the story or setting are not unique.

Yeah but what about this entire thread being garbo?

Look deep inside yourself and you'll find the answer

Nice rebuttal of my points.

Nope, tell me about the thread, why is it garbage?

I'm not the one asserting it's garbage.

Why is it, you know, garbage though?

You tell me since you're so deadset on it.

Just stop posting. Did you copy/paste your "rebuttal of points" to make sure you didn't fuck it up? Well you did fuck it up anyway, so good job champ.

Why would i know, please do tell me if you happen to know the answer.

OP is too autistic.

Why cry it's shit if you don't know why it's shit?

Happen to know the answer? Dial 1-800-I-HAVE-THE-ANSWER to tell me why its garbo.

Shit kiddie game.

nigger

why are so many anons squeamish when it comes to retarded theories?

It didn't throw transfags in rubber rooms tho.

You'd from r/The_Donald, OP?

i'm okay with this

Makes sense

Gee, that's a very elaborate hypothesis, OP. But I think I have something that will really shed some new light on Super Mario lore.

Is Mario a nigger? It's an age-old question that's more-often ridiculed than seriously pondered but hear me out, okay.

Mario is a native of Italy so it's not too much of a stretch to pinpoint his origins on the island of Sicily. Over a thousand years ago, Sicilians looked much more like their counterparts in the northern regions of Italy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. However, the moors invaded the island in 827 AD and fully conquered it in 902. During that time, they got to some sweet, sweet loooove-making with those lusty Sicilian babes (awww yeeeeeaaaah!). Unfortunately, the Sicilian women got knocked up (oops, should of used protection, fellas) and became the baby mamas of bambinos with black hair and dark skin (Just like what Mario has!), changing the bloodline FOREVER.

So there you have it: undeniable proof that our favorite overall-clad plumber is the spawn of niggers. And, if Mario is part eggplant then I guess that makes Luigi a cantaloupe.

But hey, it's just a theory, a GAY THEORY! Thanks for reading!

Just like how NMH is about how video games are used to desensitize the youth to violence or how the Souls series is commentary on the cyclic nature of the universe and the constant struggle against "demon souls" in our bleak world.

VIDEO GAMES SURE ARE 2DEEP

THE VIRGIN CHILD MAKES HER WISH WITHOUT FEELING ANYTHING
SOUL OF THE MIND, KEY TO LIFE'S ETHER. SOUL OF THE LOST WITHDRAWN FROM ITS VESSEL. LET STRENGTH BE GRANTED, SO THE WORLD MIGHT BE MENDED. SO THE WORLD MIGHT BE MENDED.

but thats just a theory a game theory xdddddd

/thread
this mild-moderate (anyone implying the game is some sort of tl;dr manifesto is fucking retarded) political/social undertone has been known for literal years.

The game was about familial and cultural alienation caused by technological advancement and the use of that technology to control people. You're being rather autistic here.

Will it even be possible for a human body to accept a limb that has been part and not just grown on a cow for example? No, it's fucking impossible, there more chances we end up like in Deus Ex than in the actual shitty results that chimera experiments are trying to accomplish