IGN's Mafia 3 Review

WE WUZ SHITTY GAMES!

Here's a thought which still bothers me: Why are liberals so eager to revisit older eras specifically so they can make social commentary about racism and similar topics?

What's the point?

It doesn't strike me as especially progressive to dwell on the past and fictionalize or even exaggerate racial relations in the past for any reason. It only serves to exacerbate white guilt in the weak-willed and spineless types who already believe we should be letting black people murder all whites as part of reparations.

For a game, in particular, it strikes me as odd that they'd make racism a central narrative theme when it doesn't lend itself to interesting gameplay or a compelling story, since they always just loop back around to "and everyone stayed racist for a few more years, fuck whitey. The End."

You answered your own question.

Historical revisionism if i can remember the term correctly.

Millenials or whatever gen is going on now play this turd without knowing any better and being fed lies at school and they lap this shit up about how people were EVIL RAYCIST KKK-NAZIS KEEPING DA BROTHA DOWN back in the old days or atleast the weak ones with bad parenting do and this is one way to get more SJW's on the flock.

How else are we going to expect minorities to gain wealth and relevance? Educate them? Let them labor back in their ancestral lands until they achieve parity? No, the obvious solution is that we must keep transferring wealth away from whites instead.

you do know the limit is 12mb now

Thanks to the shitty education system and the unwillingness of people to look anything about history up, games and movies are becoming their main source of information about different eras of our past. You can be sure that the people playing this piece of shit believe the portrayal to be 100% accurate. You can be sure that when BF1 hits, half the playerbase will be convinced that gorillions of dindus died in WW1 .

woah its this a kinograpic threater for ants?

We don't have a 8mb limit anymore

I really thought this would get Homefront 2 tier scores.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't announce it GOTY for having the player control a nigger.

First time I uploaded a video on here.

Virtue signalling jewry and nothing less. Fuck the mainstream gaming media of 2016. Fuck it repeatedly.

Why are you guys so asshurt by this? Why not just go play good games?

…You must be new here.

No. I've just been here too long. This board was good in 2013-2014. Now it's just shitters like you whining every day instead of playing/discussing good games.

Why are you replying to him?

I just want this board to be a better place. There are literally five threads about this up right now.

You have to believe in yourself.

You have to understand that people can post in multiple threads.

Some are meant to be shit. Move on.

nah we cant, if you try to talk about games you play you are a shill

fuck off, faggot, you're not a hotpocket and your opinion of what the board should be matters for fuckall.

B-but..but..

They don't even bother to actually cover racism, which is the annoying thing. They say they do but they skirt around it entirely.

I remember when they said the same about Bioshock Infinite, that it would be covering racism and such, but you don't see anything close to being racist except for a mixed race couple tied to a pole. You can choose the throw a ball at them or not but you don't get to either way. No slave whippings, no discussion about innate inferiority, I don't even think they say nigger or negro. The most contact with slaves you have in that game are free ones leading a successful revolution, giving them more power than the white people do in that instance thus negating any racism there is in acknowledging them as poor ol' slaves.

Ok, so ignorey likes to give games that generally are received as 7.5/10 a 9.5 or higher. So this game is what? 4.5? 3.5?

I really hate review scores. Without a breakdown you really can't tell what's good or bad. Why not have categories like gameplay, sound, and story to tell me what is and isn't working

OMG thas rayciss!

It's time to stop this. Numerical scores mean different things to different people, so it's already a fundamentally flawed system from the get-go. You will never get everyone to agree that X game is good/bad, let alone what "score" it should receive. The only question is, should you buy it or not? Day one or wait for a sale?

Everything else is a pissing contest.

It's mostly flawed because the numbers aren't contextualized. This is why Famitsu breaks things down with different categories. They're still flawed as fuck, but knowing that a game has a perfect 10 in graphics, but a 1 performance due to game breaking bugs and low framerate, tells you a fuckload more than a generic 7.5/10

Dropped.

can't play mp4

youtube link?

You can't play all the time. Sometimes one has to shitpost and sometimes one has to bait. And once in a month, one has to be a faggot and make a good thread. Or so they say.

we wuz 256x144 youtube rip
at least try to make a good webm or get out

Leftists do not use logic. But they do have double standards, which is why they constantly use mental gymnastics to justify their own mental illness.

To rewrite history, and to ensure that white guilt is unescapable.

This is what I really don't get. Sure, like this awful game all you want for it's generic cookie-cutter gameplay that seems engineered to appeal specifically to reviewers, but there's nothing compelling about Lincoln as a protagonist. It's especially insulting when people prop him up as some kind of hero for 'stickin' it to dem ebil whities!' when really he's just acting like a full-blown Nigger, and thus justifying their hatred.

I watched some people play it, and watched as one of them ran up to a cop harassing a black man and proceeded to blow his brains out, smiling to himself like he just did something heroic.

He got so angry when I pointed out to him that he was playing as a literal crime committing nigger, that he wound up throwing me out.

It's insane, these people are actually fucking insane.

I bet they're the same type of people who would lose their fucking shit at that "Holla Forums plays WatchDogs" video

fucking casuals what the fuck is the point of an open world if you're just going to add a features that bypasses it?

Devs should either properly use the open world or don't have one at all. If the game has an omniscient map, objective markers, or fast travel then it has no reason to be in an open world since it won't benefit from it at all.

retard

Not a single word about 30 FPS lock or bugs

It's a game about fucking sooper sekret slavery in the 60s. Surely not even GenZ will swallow that shit?

Wisdom.

Wasn't that being fixed with a patch update not long after release? At least for PC.

All that padding for story missions and graphical glitches (like that rear window pop in). Now sure how anyone could have found it acceptable to release it in that state.

Damnatio memoriae. They need to destroy the memory of order and happiness from the past, to force acceptance of their bleak future on you.

First you play the feature straight, then you negate it, then you set it anew. It's the way to keep things fresh, reotard. You don't keep enjoying the same thing for long, unless you're fed day and night the bullshit that this makes you a l33t gamr.

You can try playing only good games for a while, but sooner or later, you will run out of games to play. Afterwards, you may decide to branch into different genre(s) and continue for a while, but ultimately, in the end, you will require new games to continue. However, since modern games lack the quality (or however you wish to call it) of their predecessors, you are either:
a) forced to lower your standards
or
b) go to Holla Forums

It was also the first Battlefield game.

Because Jews and liberals keep shitting them up.

user, have a care, the whole dev team would have needed therapy if they heard the word "nigger" at any point during development.

And then proceeding to act like savage chimps, thus proving the racists right. Leftists are just as racist as everyone else, they just like to pretend babbying niggers makes them superior to us.

Feels good to live in a country where even reviewers say that

Can they not see the contradiction? Are they really blind to the real goal?

Damn, Rockstar got female driving down perfectly, 10/10.

makes me nostaligic for BF1942.

I think you underestimate the evil that lies in mans hearts. Only the most devoted liberals are mentally deranged to believe the blue-pill montra. As far as the rest goes it's either revenge or momentary personal gain achieved by preying on the moral sensibilities of others. This is why so many liberals are bottom of the bucket in the genetics department and wish to take out their inability to successfully compete in productive society, so they wish to destroy a system they can't flourish in. A Thai bride or a nigger baby daddy is better than nothing after all, right? Every conservative household knows what unbridled mass 3rd world immigration brings, they just can prove foul intention so they do nothing instead

Why are you people going to IGN in the first place?

Because they're cuckchan "rebels" who think thy're oh so great for coming here and shitting on Mainstream reviewers.
They also get to screencap their posts, post it on reddit and look badass.
It's pretty much the same crap as virtue signalling, just in reverse.

Breaking News: Ign is still in business because retards keep going there. Yes, that means you, asshole.
Everytime you slap a webm you took from there with their watermark, everytime you mention their name or the name of a writer, everytime a pre-school infant orders three cubes with the letters "I-G-N" it acknowledges them.

Simple exercise: type "Game Reviews" on google and see what comes up.
Then ask yourself why it comes up.
It's you. It's because of you. Eat shit.

No user, you're the cuck.

You can talk about the game.
I still think it's a pointless exercise in futility.
The game's shit. There, I summed 100% you need to know about it.

You can even talk about IGN.
They're shit. There, summed up their site history in a sentence.

What you should be doing is taking screencaps, posting webms from them or even akcnowledging it's a thing.
Take a look at John's Flynt Newest Venture.
Not even the SJW helped him. And no GG guys went after him.
Literraly NOONE gives a fuck. And look at the massive amount of sales Rev60 had on steam.

Compare to the sales of Depression Quest, a "game" that hundreds of people took time of their lives to bash and make sure noone gave the time of day.

Yes you imbecile. Ignoring things works. When you point at shit we should have ignored, didn't, and it got popular, you're only proving my point.

What you SHOULDN'T be doing

It's not Mafia 3. It is a game called "The Nigger".
"The Boss Nigger"

I'm at second chapter and the closest shit to racism so far is the poorest faction, Garrus Mafia unsurprisingly targeting the poorest group, Haitian refugees. Hell, even in the intro/tutorial there is a crazy heist which has the "racistest" dude in the game so far and he is bitching because he couldn't get his cousin a job in reserve as an armed guard but they got a couple of black janitors through affirmative action.

None of that "No Blacks Allowed" stuff actually matters in the gameplay, which I found rather dissapointing, I expected 'murrican diet-segration actually being a part with the half-arsed stealth. When I first heard about it I expected the game to sic cops on you for not using turn signals and end up in a shootout before you could pay the ticket. It looks like marketing said one thing ('60s Racism Sim), devs did something else (Soulless Mafia Clone). But it ended up being a game where you break into police station to steal playboys on the loose because it has fuck all to do with a Mafia game.

I mean fuck, there are no Jazz bars and you don't even to enjoy Mardi Gras.

That's a sexist celebration goyim.

how long until the devs start pulling the race card as to why people dont like their shit game?

He rode into the white mans town

Lincoln is pretty fucked up, and shit he does to people is not always justifiable.
You kill one of the first underbosses by tying him by neck to a ferris wheel and turning it on.
The money man is thrown out of a penthouse through the window.
Lou, Sal Marcano's brother, he kills, drags his body to a local monument and leaves him on a horse with a message.
The local KKK leader Lincoln ties to a cross and burns alive.
The way the animations are made it's hard to see Lincoln as anything but a psychopath.

I will indeed imply that. Bitch has media connections. Even if she were ignored wholesale, she could (and sometimes actually did) just completely make up harassment whole cloth, and the lugenpresse would write about it like a bus full of orphans crashed into a shelter for puppies and kittens and exploded.

The devs did a souless WatchDogs clone… and I doubt more than 3 of them had even played the original Mafias.

So basically like a 3/10 ?

They aren't doing that already?

that's because he's a nigger

not that i've seen, but then again I don't pay much attention to any vidya "journalist" sites

This

Farther James is more fucked up. After Lincoln just killed his way to the top, James tells him to go into hiding and leave the city in a power vacuum. Did the writers not figure out that by the this point it is way past arguing about the means to the end? Lincoln already got the blood on his hands so what is the bloody point in walking away, what would be the point of all the people Lincoln killed if he decided to just go into hiding right when he was handed power?

Konami owns the FOX engine. Kojima does not.

Think about that.

The SJW tards will hail him as a hero

THIS There's no fucking way you can somehow not know how SJWs work after all this time.It is a known fact she knew about 4chan then said she didn't when she wanted to cry harassment. No one otherwise gave a shit about her until after she cried harassment to the co-opted games press and after that she accuses anyone and everyone of "harassing" her, even if it's just "fuk u bitch" or tame, friendly criticism.

Ignoring SJWs does not work. It has been shown to not work. They will still act like victims and whine for sympathy over shit they never received

i-i-i knew that… w-why did you say that?

The time to live and let live is long past.

So they threw out the morale of the franchise "crime doesn't pay" and just made a happy ending for their nigger? Tell me he get gunned down once he get out of the church or something? but I guess it's highly unlikely with the upbeat music and all. All's well that ends well for the psychopath, because he's black.

Yep. Not just the franchise, but every mob/crime story is a morality tale. But oh no, can't have this dindu questioning his actions.

Agreed. We've seen time and again, especially in this election season, blatant falsehoods passed as fact, and stories made out of nothing.

It's literally OK when niggers, Muslims and Jews do it. Vidya has become the next propaganda avenue.

Well, you can rule the city and James hates it, even says he wishes that Lincoln died over at Sammy's.
If you choose to kill your underbosses, James puts a bomb under your car, since he believes Lincoln to be worse than Sal Marcano.
James is a pretty simple character. He did fucked up shit during the war, went to church because he couldn't handle it. He just doesn't want to see one of the kids he almost raised become like that.

Are there any news about the new wd game? I totally ignored it so far because I wasn't a big fan of the first wd. Only today I realized that you also play a black guy in that game.

By the way, what is up with all the nigger love lately?

Mate, this shit has been going on ever singe the 80s. The Jew is trying to sell to the white majority a false image of the negro as a human, and judging by current social mores they have been very successful in this brainwashing.

We've had more than a few threads about this game, yes. Mostly cringing at Ubisoft and their SJW pandering

Its the [current year]

I'll be interested to see the reaction. I thought the original WD sold well largely because they stuck in a generic white guy (see Drive movie).

Critics bashed it, but the gameplay also had some positives to it. The camera-hopping, the driving takedowns etc

So I think this time round, reviewers will love it, but will it sell well?

WD was shit in every aspect. Driving was awful, stealth was braindead, the game was buggy, the story unremarkable. It only really sold on marketing and the fact GTAV wasn't already out.

I full expect WD2 to do even worse, especially considering all the recent fuckups Ubisoft has published.

Yeah but didn't it break records in sales?
Most of it was, but it had potential (as it should given the budget).
Have no idea why they don't just turn it into a cyberpunk game (it's half way there).

And poisoned the IP in the process. This isn't AssCreed with its "prestige", it was a new IP Ubisoft managed to ruin with one game. Not that even AssCreed is making them all that much money anymore, considering they had to quit with the yearly releases because of public fatigue and a tarnished reputation.

I really wanted it to be a sandbox game where you get to play a hacker vigilante. What we got instead was a manchild scriptkiddie and his merry band of l33t haxxorz fighting against the Man.

Because everyone working at Ubisoft lacks a soul. Also, pic related, cunts will be cunts.

Your black protagonist only gets killed if he decides to rule the city alone, where he will die to a car bomb. If he decides to run away then he will be on the run for the rest of his life, if he is willing to share power then he becomes a black Al Capone while the black preachers cries about it.

That is the extent of player choice in Mafia 3.

Well that pic is fuckin painful. I doubt most of these cunts are doing anything productive.

You're just playing it wrong.
It's what halfbreed niglets are all about. Jews want a subhuman slave class that will never be able to effectively oppose them.

Ignore the first line, I dun goofed.

lack of "get"s, gets to me man.

There is some serious "deepest lore" got lost somewhere between the script and production. Early in the game Clay is greeted by a WWII veteran who tells him "you don't really return from war". Then once the "revenge plot" kicks in he immideatly replaces his dead "boss/father" figure with a CIA agent out to get JFKs assasins, who was also his handler in Vietnam. That shit could have gone to places but guess it dawned on them they can't pull a "First Blood&Rambo in New Orleans" and shat all over it, turned a possible "Black Ops on Mafia" to "Nigga Corpses in New Orleans".

Ultimately watching Holla Forumslacks getting triggered over niggers and Irish over the IRA are the best things about Mafia 3.

An alpha and a beta were full of bugs? What!?!?!?! Are you fucking serious!?!?!?!?! What an outrage!!!!

And again the only choice that matters is the final one. Nothing new but still just one more thing to add to this trash pile

That one doesn't matter either. No matter how it ends, the result is the player running around the world trying to finish the side quests and collectible until he gets bored, then coming back when the DLC that gives him new outfits comes out. And he'll replay about a third of the way and get bored until the next DLC and so on…

Just like all these games because they're all the same fucking thing now.

That nigger resolution.

Great job, OP!

And this is supposed to take place in fucking New Orleans? I never understood this shit, why would devs choose an iconic city if they're just going to turn it into Anytown, USA?

There are better New Orleans games, fam.

Where's the guy that does the actual programming?

It's to make minorities not feel bad about their race accomplishing so little previous to globalization, and also a plot to make everyone despise whites for (((Reasons)))

it strikes you odd because you're looking at it as an innocent white person, you're looking for rational value in the game. There is none, kill whitey is the rationale. Its pure propaganda.

Indeed

I'm coming around to agreeing with Holla Forums that pretty much all modern games are shit. We all have exceptions, of course, Skyrim is mine because I'm a white supremacist, but that's the general rule.

WD didnt sell well because of that. It was a new IP on these "next gen" consoles with loads of hype thanks to its fancy graphics before everyone learned of the downgrade, plus it was the only open world game on PS4/Xbone at the time. And I have a feeling WD2 wont sell as well because people are skeptical after the first game

i didnt know political beliefs could be responsible for making someone a fucking pleb

WD 2 just seems like a worse GTA:V with Ubisoft's lack of polish, and a hefty helping of SJW nonsense to boot.

So it looks like shit, the diversity isn't even the game's prime issue.

The story wasn't just unremarkable, it was incomprehensible. A mess of clashing tones, plot points, and impossible to understand character motivations.

We should have played as Jordie in the sequel. A hacker hitman would be pretty fucking neat.

Not New Orleans user, New Bordeaux!. You can't slam us for historical inaccuracy goyim because it's a fictional location!

If you have practical skills like carpentry you can still make money, user. Or you can live on welfare :^)

I'm surprised that Callous Carlos gave Mafia 3 a bad review. Most interestingly is his comment that you going around murdering racists makes you look more like a psychopath than a hero. A surprisingly good comment from the same guy who said that people who hated The Farce Awakens were "privileged idiots"

Try the 60s, or even the fucking 40s.

Pick one

If they're going to remove all the interesting features from the original Mafia games and just make it a worse Grand Theft Auto, why even make it a Mafia game?

AYO

DAILY REMINDER

I expect you to have more faith in future generations such as Z. Yeah, millennials are beyond retarded and the root of all SJW bullshit but Z is shown to be more right wing than any generation alive outside your grandfathers, and sometimes even more depending the study or poll. They generally hate SJW bullshit, can call out shit like the fact niggers sold their own kind into slavery to begin with plus almost everything wrong with their shitty race is their own race's fault to begin with, and aren't as easily fooled as millennials when it comes to historical propagandic revisionism.

You do know how long this shit's been going on, right?

Typical fucking niggers acting like a bunch of fucking niggers.

This is why we need to lynch all niggers.

What did he mean by this?

He self-imposed a restraining order, never getting closer than 100 meter from any girl, because all the other guys have been fired and charged with sexual harassment for once looking in the general direction of one of those special snowflakes.

Seems the devs were butthurt about Darren Wilson being found innocent

everything is political in the Current Year (I'm an ES fan tho)

You wasted your money because didn't get any casting levels out of it.

But Generation Z hasn't reached voting age yet and do you have proof that they even reject SJW shit to begin with? And SJWs are marxist and Marxism has been around for a much longer time than Millennials

What a theologian does anyway, you just make annotated versions of bible books and stuff like that?

Not this time Andrew Wilson

Why does this shit bother me so much? I think it's because whoever capped it cut off the second half of the post talking about how the low skill ceiling prevents it from being fun for more than 10 hours.