I just found this in one of the threads

I just found this in one of the threads

deepfreeze.it/index.php

GG aside, how fucked is the gaming industry?

The japanese gaming industry is corrupt and yakuza as fuck

what a meme

actually i tmeans Yakuzed

how new are you?

Now you're being too obvious.

enough memetic for you today.

so, its just a joke for you? What are you doing here?

You forgot the second 'le' cock mongler

Too fucked to repair

lurk moar, newfag

THE HASHTAG IS LONG GONE

BUT GOON BUTTHURT LINGERS ON

as said in the op, let gg aside, don't want to open the shills the door for muh le epic diversity talk. Just the simple question, how fucked is the game industry.

Completely fucked. Pozzed beyond repair. If only those cucks cared about anything but PR maybe there'd be something worth saving but as it stands it's a festering, degenerate cesspool

4 and 5 is the same person

go pick up a AAA game released this year and you'll have your answer
doesn't seem to matter which one

Ethics in game journalism is a myth.
AAA gaming is a joke.

The current gaming industry is ruled by something far greater:
The Japanese gaming industry.

and yet, they still make money with meme games. I think the problem is the casual, the normal fag. Publisher found those people because of facebook and than they saw how easy it was to milk them.

Actually, it was the casual who fucked the industry, or facebook exploiting the normalfags and game publisher wanting more money. They basiclly farmed the normalfags on facebook. No wonder AAA games are dumped down to a facebook user level.

But i guess it is to hard to talk about the fucked up industry overall, plebbit censored, halfchan censored and many forums just see the bogyman or shitpost. And when you try to talk here aside from all the gg shit going on, threads get slided with muh-goobergoy. welp.

Maybe I just don't get it because I stopped following GG at the start of 2015, but what the fuck is the point of the site? Game Jurnos don't give two shits about it and still keep being little shits and normalfags don't use it either.

Explains why vidya is so shit.

yeah, i know. This site never was spreaded enough. And normalfags, the casual gamer or who ever is interested in this hobby never took the time to look at it. At least not the vast majority. Otherwise it had spread like fire and the clicks on shitaku had be going down, non of it happened.

the same for a disscusion just about the fucked up industry itself, drowned by genderism, sjw and animu shitposting. Even right now, taking a look in the gg thread is like watching a toilet full of shit. Namefags all over the place and unfocused as hell. if you want to talk about the corruption and shit going on with the game industry, that would be the wrong place to do so. I don't know how KiA is doing, i never used that site but just watching/lurikng what they have on the front is telling me enough. Important information drowned by an never ending gender bait and twitter celeb shittalk. Just like every post in the gg threads.

I wonder what had happened if the focus on the publisher/industry where stronger? Would it fuck the industry even more? But that would mean, its not already fucked up beyond all repair. It is still braething.

Videogames of the soul.