Recommend me the comfiest 3DS games

Recommend me the comfiest 3DS games.
Also strategy games besides FE.

Xenoblade

Etrian Odyssey IV
Etrian Odyssey V

Stella Glow, Bravely Default, Majora's Mask, Legend of Legacy, EO IV, Style Savvy FF, all comfy as fuck
Check out Devil Survivor and its sequel for strategy shit as well as Stella Glow

Nope. Screen res too shit. Dolphin with widescreen hack or nothing.

I still can't believe they thought it was passable to release that port with the abysmal resolution of the 3ds. I can't believe idiots spent money on that garbage.

nuVidya a shit

River City Tokyo Rumble
Etrian Odyssey IV and Untold
Rune Factory 4
Picross 3D
Ace Attorney if you're into that, Spirit of Justice was pretty good
Kirby

Kid Icarus: Uprising. If, of course, you mean comfy in the sense of art direction, tone, character banter, and music. Control wise, it's not comfy at all, and will cripple your hands - but once that's out of the way, the gameplay and other qualities make up for it.

As for strategy games - Stella Glow was pretty fucking comfy. Project X Zone/PxZ 2 are pretty comfy due to all the nostalgia baiting, but otherwise is fairly shit. Worth a rental or pirating, but I wouldn't pay money for it.

That game was so close to being perfect, all it needed was co-op story mode.

OP try looking into better genres

I like beat em ups but river city is way too repetitive. It also has the same boring gameplay it had on the nes.

LMAO those graphics look TERRIBLE

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

This man is your friend, he fights for comfort.

I have so much tetris effect from this game, it's fucking great

Yo-Kai Watch is pretty comfy if you don't take it too seriously.
Otherwise I'd reccomend Unholy Heights and some good ol' GBA injects

Soul Hackers is my go to for JRPG on the 3DS, but I haven't played EO or 7th Dragon. You can GBA inject and play Shining Force, too. Shining as a series is extra comfy, not terribly hard but it doesn't feel boringly easy. Golden Sun for more comfy but as a JRPG. Others have good suggestions though.

For strategy games.

you wouldn't happen to have one, would you user?

Strategy

I know the controls are mediocre, but how exactly do you hold it to cause pain? I use my thumb for the touch screen and it doesn't cause pain.

Good taste fam.

Dirty goddamn ape.

Look into Rune factory 4 and Super mystery dungeon for comfy games

It's shit op, dont bother

How else are you supposed to have good control with the touchscreen? Holding the stylus makes you have to hold it with one hand, where the thumb allows for a comfortable carry that doesn't cause any problems over than fingerprints on the screen.

Ace Attorney series is comfy AF if you haven't played it.

For strategy games, you want the Super Robot Wars titles, UX and BX right now for 3DS. For general comfy, Sekaiju no MeiQ 4 and 5, Rune Factory 4, and Fantasy Life Link come to mind.

The Denpa Men games.
It's a regular RPG series but all your characters are generated from wireless hotspots.
There are three (four in Japan) games and each one massively improves upon the last. You can import your Denpa Men from the previous games into the successors.

The games are developed by Genius Sonority, who previously made the GameCube Pokémon games.

I really like the soundtracks. They are often wacky but almost always catchy.

I highly recommend them.

Fire Emblem 4 was recently released on the (fre)eshop. You no longer need to wallow in modern FE.
It's comfy because you should have already played one of the all time greats and know what you're doing, even if it is in Jap.

You should be learning Japanese to begin with to be fair. The original Fire Emblem is also on FreeShop, and 2 and 3 are on the legit eShop.

Fantasy Life is the comfiest game on the 3DS

That would be New Style Boutique 2 in Yurop, right?
I can't believe how addicted I got to this game.

Gyrozetter

No, sorry I actually bought it. If you want to try it you can always pirate the PSP game, it's simpler and doesn't have the glorious level generator but it still gives you a good idea on what the games are like.

Even more shit than your taste.

It came out two months ago

Mario of course

Kirby
You asked for comfy, there is only one answer.

Honorable mentions:
Bravely Default It is FF but not shit of course I will recommend it.
Monster Hunter
Zelda:Link Between Worlds or any port of other Zelda titles.
Rune Factory

I would also say Pokemon but it looks like Sun/Moon will be much better than ORAS/XY so I will wait with it.

By the way, I forgot to mention that you can also share Denpa Men you caught via QR codes.
That's pretty neat because you can still get good ones even if you don't have many wireless hotspots around your house.

Playing that one right now. It makes me wanna try out the harvest moon games.

Played Project X Zone 2 myself, and I gotta say I agree with this.
From what I remember, there was very little strategy and the gameplay was extremely repetitive.
Made it to chapter 20 something before I put it down and never picked it up again.

What pot have you been smoking? I'll admit the story isn't as strong as EOS's, but the gameplay is solid as hell.

Which is why basically every game developer with a lick of sense in their skulls just use the touch-screen situationally - shit like inventory management, special moves, map features, etc - maybe even camera orientation if they're desperate - but not as the primary control interface.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is maximum Comfy. Also Happy Home Designer if interior design is your thing.

i got you both in one: ffta
yes it's 3ds, cias of it exist