Getting back into Destiny

I'm thinking about getting back into Destiny, as I seriously loved its mutliplayer.

Though, that would mean buying a PS4 again and I don't feel like blowing another ~$300 on a console at this time.
Of course, I'm going to play more than Destiny, but I don't know if I should sacrifice this amount of money for just a handful of games.

Right now, I have a medium build PC and have been contemplating getting a rx 480. Though, I can't do both the card and a console.
I know Holla Forums hates Destiny, there's bound to be someone out there who still plays it.

Is it dead? Has the new expansion brought it back to life? Should I just wait for the Halo collection to be released on the PC?

Kill yourself OP

I forgot that piece of shit ever existed. Why would you even want to play it once?

Just wait for a bit, it sounds like Destiny might be getting a PC port so give it a while to see if that's true. Even if it's not you may as well wait for Destiny 2 at this point.

DESTINY IS FUCKING AWESOME DUDE ADD ME UP WHEN IT COMES OUT ON PC
I BOUGHT IT BEFORE AND I'LL BUY IT AGAIN

there's been an influx of destiny threads lately, what gives

What do you think, Destiny 2 is coming out soon and shills are working maximum kike overdrive.

Why are people shilling this game so hard now it came out like in 2014 why now?

That's probably what I'll do. Loved the game to death, but I'd rather not pay for a console to play it again.

Fuck off from this board shill.

Currently jammin out to doom music and this thread made me laugh XD XD XD

here ya go

I mean, discussing a game isn't shilling you enormous faggot.

Stupid fucking 4kike, I'll check those trips though.

Piss off you obvious shill.

How much do they pay you user? I refuse to believe people could have such shit taste unironically.

Just leave man

Nothing, because I'm not a faggot shill.

I liked a game that I got to play with friends, something most faggots on here don't understand.

How much do they pay per (You)?

Fine, but don't get mad when people assume you're shilling for such a shit game. You have fun now

Please find a rope and hang yourself with it.

15bux chan plz. You have to go back

user are you okay?

This is what happens when you allow shills to operate Mark, more shills come in from elsewhere to run riot. Get over your buyer's remorse and outlaw these shitters already

At this point you should just wait for Destiny 2