Battlerite/Arena brawler Thread

Battlerite is an upcoming f2p Arena brawler (Q1 2017)

you can get early access to the game since 20th september for 20$hekels

game economie is similar to overwatch/HotS : get gold for completing quest and leveling up your hero "mastery" (level 10 is maximum)
then buy character or chest to get skins. if you you play to get access to the E.A you will not need to spend gold to get new character as i said above

as of now:

"you can't really release a game unless the core gameplay is super solid and polished"

archive.is/jt8qs

is it a 4 button assfaggots?

no

no
you move with wasd

RMB = basic attak
LBM = secondary attack

space for some mobility or defensive skill (shield or dash)
Q for a "deceptive" skill : counter, stealth etc …
E for thing that usually interupt
R for primary EX skill and F for an ultimate

add SHIFT + certain skill and you get 2 or 3 more "EX skill" modifie version of [space] Q E thats consume energy.

you get energy by using and damaging the enemie with your ability:

TL;DR
7 skills
4 EX skills
movement with WASD
no ressources cost only cooldown (exept for ex skill who use energie)

game is fun don't like all the red and gold in the visuals though and they it would've been better with less characterization of the classes

wasd movement with 7 abilities and two street fighter style charge move upgrades

Hey, congrats on them for succeeding where Bloodline Champions failed. I'm skipping out because Early Access and because you really need to play with a friend for it to be really fun and all of my internet friends live too far away from me.

they already have 3time the population .
from a paid EA vs a F2P game , this announce verry good fortune

nobody play this game ?
or alternatively nobody played Bloodline champions ?

I don't think ANYONE paid Bloodline champions.
When I found out that thing existed and went to try it out, it was already dead.
Well, 20$ ain't that much. I might give it a go just for the WASD controls. I have no idea why it took more than a decade for ASSFAGGOTS to decide WASD is a good idea.
Fuck, even diablo clones are only now beggining to use it.

IT's an arena (people enter a closed-space) and a brawler (people fight each other).

We could have an are«ena-brawler of Grand Strategy. Or an Arena of Autism-Brawling.

Anarchy Reigns is a beat them all, not an arena brawler.

I'm still pissed off they added that stupid gem bollocks to Bloodline Champions which killed it then replaced it with this fucking LoL artstyle shite which just plays like a slower and more clunky Bloodline Champions. I played this on one of the free weekends a few weeks ago then played Bloodline Champions right after (it isn't entirely dead yet) and if you ignore the gems and traits fuckery it just shits all over Battlerite.

what ?
dont you mean torchlight's artstyle?

Isnt this full price? Weird that people bought a full price assfaggots craze coattail rider.

I got kinda burned out after 130 hours. Currently playing for dailies and waiting for the next content update.

nani

He's using Tor

That's getting old, stop it

Fuckin hell that ID…

are you pretending to be retarded? For what purpose?

Mods should ban them.
Either way, they need to lurk more or stop pretending to be retarded.

I havn't been on 8 Holla Forums in months, got almost as shitty as 4 Holla Forums for a while, pretty alright now despite you faggots

Impressed theres no

That said I enjoy the game a lot, waiting for harby hook man to come out, praying the new skin isnt exclusive to the contest. I'm probably gonna enter it anyways, but I'm just gonna do a pumpkin with a twist. I'll post it on 4 /vg/ when I do it

Kill yoursef OP

GOOD GOD

it s not new,
why are you "newfaging" ?

because life is empty
and so i am

check em OP

get gud buddy

Yeah, nah. This will be dead faster than BLC.

I liked BLC and I liked what I played of the Battlerite beta but I'm waiting on more characters since they don't have Guardian or Thorn or a bunch of the other characters I liked yet.

This is no different than the 4 button assfaggots thing. Its just more spells than usually.

Hell TF2 could have been a button using game, but it decided to do the clunky scroll wheel layout you can press numbers to get to those items but isnt that still the same as other games that just make you click a button and the item gets used basically?

Oh neat, a Battlerite thread on Holla Forums.

The game is more like a twin-stick shooter. You move with WASD and aim with the mouse.

Same here, waiting for more balance changes/new champs. Reaver when?

Smite already did that in 2013-2014 fam.

Definitely the most depressing baitpost in my opnion.

whats his release date ?

end of october together with harbinger

Another CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS shit
FUCK OFF

I like the game, but no one who's lurked here for any amount of time would post an OP like this. Go away faggot.

My duo partner recently quit the game, any EU anons want to play?

i would join you but i wont be abble to play for a while

So I guess this is the new memegenre replacing open world/zombies?

How so?

The precursor to this game is almost 6 years old.

Almost 7 if you count the beta.

how so ?
can you list me another Arena brawler aside from his father bloodline champion?

any other arena game is either a TF clone a Dota clone or a CSS clone (including CoD)

If it vaguely looks like Dota at a glance it's an assfaggots apparently

the art style is closer to torchlight.

also if any arena game = dota … well i can t do anything about you.
even moreso because its not even a dota or a TF clone

What are you even trying to say, user?
Are you drunk?

i can ask you the same question.

you post a comment how seems to implie that this game, an arena brawler, looks like a Dota (you know: the base to destroy, protected by the towers, the minions you have to farm the farm, the shop, the lanes etc )

so again if for you any game that happend in an arena = dota or a TF clone.
then i can t do anything for you until to document yourself

user, stop. No it doesn't.
Read that post again carefully.

I want redditfags to leave.

I feel like there are group of shit taste plebs who congregate here to discuss CRAPCUNTS/ASSFAGGOTS.
This thread and the Paladindus one being bumped after the Overcuck thread doesnt feel like a mere coincidence, especially since these shit threads for shit games are always extremely active on the same timeframe.

You keep meme slinging and using buzzwords. You need to go back to reddit.

hmmm let me check it again:

assfaggots: Aeon of Strife(Dota) Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides

everything that define an assfaggots game isn t present in this game aside from the "2 oposit side".
If this game is an assfaggots, then congrats : absolutly any multiplayer game is one

so yea, what did you say again?

I'm pretty sure he's ridiculing the idea, not supporting it.

Is english not your first language user?
That sentence it not literal. Here, let me spell it out for you.

oh fuck your right i read it wrong …
i forgot about the " if "

i want to touch the chinese loli

I just hope it doesn't end up like bloodline champions, I also hope the mastery thing doesn't lock gameplay options with needless grinds.

i think they learned from their mistakes IIRC (check the interviews in the link)
i didn t played BLC so i don t know why it failed

Biggest problem is how the "beginner-friendly" champions besides Pearl are way too good. They're so powerful that not only can a new player do halfway decent, but good players can absolutely wreck shit as them and can 1v2 anybody else.

inplying they should be weaker ?

the main issue here is that even fi the game is the successort to BLC it is just out for 2 weeks, so obviously beginner friendly are "stronger"

i dont have any issue with Varesh.
hell i laugh at bakko when he reflect my projectile since i can self counter

Oh good another moba just what the world needs.

Its not a MOBA you idiot, its a competitive twin-stick shooter.

Looks like Wow pvp

exept that if you play it with a controler you will have a realy bad time

They don't even know what ASSFAGGOTS stands for.

but they will keep using it either way because they find it "edgy"

where are the lewds eggman?

got this straight from pixiv, real fresh

you bamboozled me

are you comparing changing weapons to pressing panic buttons in an ASSFAGGOTS?