Dead Games, still awesome thread

ITT post games who are consider dead but still fun as hell.

Just played FUEL.
games for windows life killed the game, after gfwl was dead, games who used this anti-pirate tool was actually broken. FUEL got later taken down from steam and people had to use a trick to get back in game. It even werks without having gfwl with the cracked fuel version.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/322600/
moddb.com/mods/fuel-refueled
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuel is shit

>>>/back/

you feel offended? Go fuck yourself anons.

wrong game user, this is the open world game from codemaster. What you mean is 'Naile'd'

It had shitty effects you couldn't turn off that made the game look blurry as fuck. You probably didn't notice because you're a casual gamer.

damn you right,it was 'pure'
store.steampowered.com/app/322600/

there is a mod, moddb.com/mods/fuel-refueled

bump

Pure was actually pretty good.

Lost Planet 2 is fucking amazing to play with 3 friends

>mechs can FUSE
Fuck Lost Planet 3.

Going way back to the early aughts: Infiltration mod for Unreal Tournament used to be a fucking blast of a tactical TDM multiplayer, and still would be if there were active servers.

Battlefield 2 and BF: Bad Company would still be just as fun if not more so than their current versions.

I'll never get all the cars now.

RIP

Do you guys know how to get it working without that windows live bullshit.

Don't do this to me user, I can't handle the pain of these memories.

bump

I can't bring myself to delete the files from my computer.

I know that feel. I still have RTW's last build of APB. I know it's never coming back but I still get nostalgic about using dump trucks to grief people at the gas station car spawns.

PC port when

It would be cool if you could do something with the RTW build tbh, like just play it alone or some shit

I mean, the game wasn't even that fantastic to be honest. I just used it to play with friends and teach them the basics of Fightan because execution is so piss-easy in it. Fuck you Riot.

easy

There were some people working on a private server that would use the RTW version of the game. They got to the point where you could create a character and log in, but you couldn't join a district yet. As far as I can tell though, the project is dead and hasn't had any real updates in several years.

It's a shame, because as many problems as that game had, I think it was the most enjoyable when it was still in RTW's hands. There was absolutely no moderation in the game so people went wild with the customization, and there was no cash shop so it didn't feel like you were being jewed.

didn't know there were people working on a private server, if it was finished it would probably have a higher pop than APB does now

I just looked at their website. It seems like they gave up on creating the private server a long time ago and now they're trying to recreate the entire game in UE4 (lol). Looks like they have 50% of the social district recreated but not much else.

UI DON'T NOW IF WE'LL MAKE IT HOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL WE CAN DO FOR NOW IS HOOOOOOOOOPPEEEEE

IT'S GETTING COMPLICATED

Same here, I still remember doing LANs over the weekends

Now everybody has work or kids

NEVER EVER

The look of the game is fantastic with a Road Warrior vibe to it and love the fact there are so many varied tracks and wide variety of terrain that you could get lost in the game for days. It's just a shame the racing physics were average and has god awful music and sound design.

Pure is better

Never ever

fuck off Holla Forums

you fucking wot m8