Will there ever be a good Star Fox game?

Will there ever be a good Star Fox game?

I liked the first one :D

Only if Krystal is in it.

star fox 64 was good.
its still good

i prefer the second one

Best one.

Starfox is a shit series with a very small, very loud fanbase of people that ACTUALLY played the games at some point, and a huge, casual fanbase of people that never, ever played a single game in the series and just "like" the universe and the characters and the ships.

It's sorta like the Zelda fanbase, except more people actually played Zelda.
Call me a troll or a shitposter if you like, but you know this is 100% the truth.

Zero would have been great if it had a normal fucking control scheme. seriously Miyamoto what were you thinking? fucking gyro controls for aiming? with no alternatives? I know it worked for splatoon but it doesn't work here.

Was Starfox Adventures better than Star Fox Zero?

no.

Why live?

As long as Miyamoto is still alive there won't be one.

It's true, but I don't bemoan them anymore than the F-Zero or Metroid fanbase.
There's a demand for a game and it isn't being met, and seemingly every answer just gets DMCA'd by Nintendo so clearly the company doesn't give a fuck about it's fans.

Comparable
Not comparable, TONS of people actually played and still plays Metroid games.
There isn't.
It has zero following in japan, and in the west it has a very small, loud minority screaming for a game and a big majority of people going "oh yeah sure a new Starfox game, i like that thing that i actually never played" that aren't actually gonna buy any new title in the series.

Nintendo is right in ignoring them, it's a dead end, it's a non-audience, they can't scrounge together enough money to justify any big, new project.
Starfox Zero didn't just crash and burn because of the WiiU, it crashed and burn because Starfox doesn't bring in the dosh, period.

it's dead Jim

I thought Assault was good.

Tip top taste

Fuck off, furfag!

Yeah, Assault was good.

The on foot wasn't that bad (Compared to say Rogue Leader), and the multiplayer was fun even if broken. I mean, you got to fly Wolfens if you wanted to, still i get the people who didn't like that stuff, but i thought it worked.

Now there was a while since i played, but the only major borefests i can remember were the "Fox stands on Wolfen" segment (Good enough setpiece for the PLOT, but not that fun gameplay) and Fichina

It was just timed pretty poorly with the release IIRC, if i do it was right at the dead end of the GCNs life, with the Wii being hyped up with the MUH WAGGLE shilling, and Command pissed away the interest it did manage to garner, being a shitshow to Other M proportions. Adventure was bad too, but i give it "Slack" due the Development history of not being Star Fix Game in the first place..

Zero needed more planets honestly ("Only"like 2 more would been enough), and the controls seem to be more on a person to person basis, the ones it work for seem to love it, the ones it doesn't hate it with a passion, but the amount of planets are a major "that's it?" especially with how Venom is.

Platinum are good, but seriously, their GIMMICK controls are really hit or miss, i could manage Zero just fine but hated the ones in W101 (Good game aside from that, don't get me wrong i just felt the controls were flawed.).

Best Star Fox game right here.

We need a star fox with no gimmicks
other than that Star Fox Zero was fine

Starfox was never good.

Also I could've sworn there was a version with Nintendo's Best in 2-Player Action instead of 4-player action

Haha wow what's going on down there

That would be the one.

i'd fuck futa femfox so hard that i'd get my own prequel tittle called Fox, the rest of the franchise would come after i make her see the stars

wouldn't it be gay to fuck Fox though

Star fox Zero is the most dissapointing thing since star fox command
the first time we saw the trailer at E3 we were hyped for the game to be good
and then you got to the boss sections

does this look like the posts of someone who cares?

HADOKEN HADOKEN HADOKEN HAD-HADOKEN HADOKEN

starfox was always bottom of the barrel for games of that type. I do wonder why you nitendofags are so dedicated to a company that has actively hated you for like, 10 years now. Here's a game that's better than every Starfox game.

A whole fucking series lasting over two decades based on remaking the same game over and over, and the ones that deviate in the slightest are considered shit.

Probably because the people making star fox games can't design a fun dogfighter to save their goddamn lives and the only way they can make quality stuff is to copy what worked before. We could have had a cartoony Ace Combat, but noooooooooooo, Nintendo is full of incompetent morons who know how to put a pretty shine on their products and pass them off as higher quality.

I enjoy the idea of maleherm Fox with tits (as opposed to getting gender TFd to female or herm)

How hard is it to make a good starfox game anyway? Its a fucking on rails shooter with an occasional free fly section. Just make it a bit crazier, add some unlockables and other neat shit and bam.
Nintendo is retarded though, so I'm not surprised.

stop wasting time with starfox and play something good instead

Fucking furries. Just say futa. What the fuck does that even mean, anyway, the distinction between male hermaphrodite and just hermaphrodite? "Herm" means BOTH SETS. Neither male nor female. If you're biologically both you get to choose which one you feel like dressing as in public, but you're really neither. You can't be male herm or female herm or whatever the fuck stupid bullshit your dumb ass feels like spouting.

When I attempt to parse your crap, the gist I'm getting is "I prefer Fox to have tits in the first place, rather than being given the female form through transformation." And even that is asinine because such specificity can only be acquired through the story of a multi-panel comic, not individual pictures. So you can't get hard to this unless some speech bubble or something implies fox was born with the tits? Jesus Christ.

Which is treated by its owner about as poorly, mind you.

there were more good panzer dragoon games than there were starfox games

Got any suggestions besides the one above?

zwei, orta, saga, afterburner II, panorama cotton, rainbow cotton

/d/ go to bed you're drunk.

No a maleherm is a male base with both sets and no tits
A herm has both and tits
A maleherm with tits has everything

A futa is just a dickgirl (analogous to cuntboy )

Also I'm merely explaining my rationale behind why i like those pictures

so you like your fox to look like a dude plus vagina?
fucking faggot

That is the correct insult because I still think of him as male even if hes been feminized (or changed genders, especially against his will)

Futa is shortened Futanari which is literally the word for Hermaphrodite. You are a fucking retard.

I'm sorry that your scrub ass can't into fundamentals.

thats sjw logic right there

hahalol

Did everyone forget about Guard or are we not counting it because it's a spin off?

I bet those bastards in the Berenstein universe got this game

And those extra 2 planets need to be at the end of the game, so it can break up the same 3 planets at the end of every branching path (Corneria 2>Speedy Arwing level>Venom). Even 64 got that right with more options (Titania/Macbeth/Sector Z > Bolse/Area 6 > Easy Venom/Hard Venom)

The amount of detail on fake cover art is impressive, 2 Player action, Fox Only FD modified ESRB logo, "Only For" corner label replace with "Only Fox" label.

ou know whats coming shitlord

EmptyHero's books are not fiction, just a glympse into the void ahead we call future

Man this thread is full of people who have either never played a Starfox game before or have only played a bit of 64 and that's it.

Zero is good, you just have to actually learn the controls and not expect the game to spoonfeed you.

So Star Fox Zero is actually a good entry in the franchise.

Yes, though it's the weakest of the three core titles of the series: itself, SNES, and 64. It does a bunch of things right but also does a bunch wrong.

Yeah, now it can refer to plants, animals, cells, and electric sockets, shitlord :^)

Nigga, it's literally 64 again. I wouldn't call that another "entry"

Except it isn't, you dumb shit. You haven't played 64 nor Zero.