So is Holla Forums prepared for destiny to be the new Overwatch when it comes to PC next spring?

So is Holla Forums prepared for destiny to be the new Overwatch when it comes to PC next spring?

Back in April "GO HOME OVERCUCKS" was the safe space mantra of choice. Here we are 6 months later and Overwatch is still going strong on Holla Forums.

Are you ready for the same thing to happen the moment Destiny hits PC next spring?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160306193040/http://8ch.net/v/res/8588170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Overwatch needs to be banned, fucking do it Mark you jew.

I can guarantee you, there are anons here who played the first one, are still playing the first one, and will buy the second one.

There were threads when rise of iron came out forming groups.

THERE ARE ANONS PLAYING DESTINY RIGHT NOW AND HAVING FUN

Holla Forums becomes less mustard and more console focussed every day.

and that is bad becauseā€¦?

Because consoles are terrible?

as long as the games are good.

PC has nothing but ports and indie garbage lately, if anything, i'd say consoles are becoming more PC-like, and that is terrible.

Sometimes when I leave my apartment at night and walk out to the parking lot I can see the guy across the way from me playing Destiny.
and then when I come back his dog barks and spoops me

Well shit it might as well not even have a 2 in the name on PC then because
I NEVER HAD ONE

That just means you missed when it was call of duty and are ready for chinese bootleg halo 2 now the teams been replaced with the halo people.

A console holding a game hostage is not something to be happy about. It is just a sad fact of the matter that, aside from old games, consoles have like two exclusives worth playing, and some weeb games over the pc, which has most games in existence via emulation.

It was a little more Borderlands than halo from what I watched a friend play, but aside from that I was just taking a kidney shot at the twats for never releasing the thing for PC. They stopped releasing later halo games for it too which put me way the fuck off bungie up till now.

I understand, user. Dogs are scary.

It's called having dignity. Playing console shooters is like willingly branding "fag" on your own forehead.

Not to mention that idea doesn't really mesh well with their psuedo-MMO premise but that was true of the original too.
Really I'd like another game to follow the unsustainable route The Matrix Online took and have just one main questline that could only finished once because that's how those things would realistically work. And then they give everyone OP admin superpowers before shutting down the server

It's up on a balcony. I'd need a ladder to pat it

Holy shit he must have been so much blacklisted by every editors in the world

I can tell you this guy is changing profession at the moment

Life with a developmental disorder can be challenging but I believe in you little buddy

Oh look its another game no one would care about if it didnt have a 100+ million marketing budget.

Being a fucking casual and not being liked here must be challenging as well.

I still don't have aspergers
chekm8

But you like destiny.

Still better than lol threads

I have a friend that played destiny, seems like a pretty fun game to me, mainly becuase it looks like a good game for lootwhores such as myself. I despise MMOs with a passion, but pseudo-MMOs like Warframe do get me. I like the atmosphere and setting as well. The only reason to have a console sperg fit wuold be if the game were only on console and really shouldn't be BLOODBORNE, but if the sequel is good and is on PC then I can't complain.

and you're overly concerned with the way strangers spend their free time.
yet here we are.

IT COULD BE ANYONE OF US

Frankly

WE JUST DONT KNOW

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?
WHO'S THE WITCH?

Holla Forums is a shithole anyway, if you want videogame discussion go to /svidya/ or somewhere else where shitposting and sagebombing are not allowed or at least curbstomped before they get out of control.

Is Destiny worth playing ?

I might consider pirating it.

its basically halo 2 meets diablo 3 right now from what i've played, which if mustards enjoy Overwatch enough to have generals i fully expect "GO HOME CUCKSTINY" in 6 months.

You won't have access to like 3/4 of the content, if not more.

I don't think it is. I rented at release and managed to do every mission and a good amount of the PvP in the couple days I had it. Shit has been added to it but there's still so little content and I'd wager the only reason people still play it is because of the obscene gear grind

Guess I don't have autism

No. It's a tedious grind from start to finish. You play half of the whole game by yourself, going to location after location, doing quest after quest, with very little partying, because the actual player interaction is fucking BARREN. And then Bungie says fuck you, if you want to access the other half, you need to form parties with people, who until now, you haven't had a real reason to talk to anyone or play with.
ALL of the raids in the game are like the Easter Eggs from the CoD Zombies series. They're complicated and basically amount to doing stupid rituals just to let you damage the raid boss for a few moments..

Here's your ten dollars and your (You)'s.

I have made mistakes.

I'm fully prepared not giving a shit about another triple A online shooter.

because it's not faggot console game only

I'd probably give it a try.

I dont think you understood the post.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

No shit

Why would I play Destiny 2 when they didn't even bring the first game to PC? Do they think they can just choose when to show my platform of choice respect? Well, I guess they can, but I can also choose when to show game devs respect.

Any PC player buying Destiny 2 is an embarrassment to the platform.

People still care about Destiny?

Any PC player buying triple A games is an embaressment to the platform.

Shills

normalfags with shit taste who are you young to have played Halo

We've finally reached that point havent we?

Reminder that Mark wants these passive agressive fucks to remain here.

web.archive.org/web/20160306193040/http://8ch.net/v/res/8588170.html
never forget (215)

wew

Legend says he still is shilling to this day.

user sit down.

I played Halo on the Xbox on release at 13 and loved it.

In 18 months i will be 30 years old.

only niggers, kikes, and chinks don't like dogs so which are you, user?

I don't looove dogs, but I certainly wouldn't poison them. That's just needlessly cruel, beyond edgelord level, and into the domain of child rapist/pet murderer/he was such a quiet man.

I don't get it, if you want a shitty grindfest play Warframe instead, at least that's free and you'll realize how terrible this whole concept is.

Calling windows 10 exclusivity.

locked at 30 FPS

user pls.

You don't even make any sense. That's like saying "Are you ready for Anno 1404 to become the new Age of Empires?" just because you see both in the same perspective.

And while we're at it, cure your fucking autism, user. Starting a whole thread about a game you don't even like is much worse than regular shit threads.
Nobody would fucking care about half the cancer around if nobody else talked about it or if actual good games were discussed instead.
But now you're gonna get someone buying it just to piss you off and every word I write in reply to you just makes me reach for my wallet harder. Goddamit, this has to be the most effective shilling strategy ever.

Played both, can absolutely guarantee that Warframe is 10 times worse than Destiny, partly because of being "F2P"

Of course I played Destiny before they started adding those paid emotes so that might have gotten worse too.

Y'all need to go into the ovens tbh fam.

Destiny isn't Overwatch what

Enjoy your dead imageboad fags.

Highly doubtful Destiny 2 will do well on PC, Destiny at its core is a mediocre MMO when the PC has god knows how many MMOs bought new and old, many of them free, Destiny does well on consoles because there's nothing like it on them.

The grind in Destiny is nothing compared to Overwatch.

Destiny is literally Overwatch

WOOF WOOF

Go tell that to the MMO fans and they'll call you an idiot, it doesn't even qualify as that.
We already had Borderlands on PC for pretty much the same experience and the PC crowd prefers other kind of shit anyway.

You are right that consoles buy it because there's nothing like it on them as in, nothing at all :^) but even then, they've shot themselves in the foot with the paid DLC stuff. Doubt it will ever do good in either the PC or the consoles.

???

double ???

If they bring it to PC I'll still not give a single fuck until it's F2P.

Why u waste are good meat

Holla Forums is dead I hope all you cross site faggots kill yourself, some murders mark. Holla Forums is the only reason to go to Holla Forums.

Enjoy being massive beta cucks

evidently not, if people are enjoying themselves

Cause we don't like your shit taste? Fuck off to reddit

Go to 4chan if you want a circlejerk

I've basically given up on this place.

Holla Forums is one of the main reasons this place went to shit.

You misunderstood his post.

Yeah this is the masterrace bullshit. You're not superior because you play DOTA or GTA Online on PC.

If we started banning games that most of Holla Forums thought was shit we'd have like 5 games to talk about, and all of them would be 20 years old.

played it at launch got to max base level thru pvp was fun didn't touch it again after that bro played a few expacs in before they announced taken king shit he swore off the game then and there.

I would be interested in a pc release thou.
i mean if they didn't make it for pc because of limitations of ps3 and xbox 360 that is fine with me having experience that kinda of shit with ffxiv which will drop the ps3 support in the next expac.

Just entered the edgy phase of puberty I see

Have you ever seen the OW threads? They're full of people shitting on the game. People shit on it far more outside of those threads as well. The UIDs usually are only around 40, as well.

Holla Forums is all about "tweet this, social network that, look at what I found on reddit!", though.
They are worse crossposter than anyone else.

In fact, there's an image floating around that you shitposters like to post about a bugchaser on the Overwatch thread. Except it's from 4chan, not here. You shitposters visit that place more often than anyone else.

It's pretty much like the Payday 2 threads where everyone agrees the game is shit and an exercise in jewry, but nonetheless people keep playing it and talking about it

Was Destiny better with the last expansion ? I heard it was fixed and it was pretty fun.

Is "the next Overwatch" going to be the new "WoW-Killer" shillphrase?

Because it's fun, even if it's a lot simpler then old school shooters. Characters are well made and interesting and team comp strategy as well as the maps gives it a lite strategic feel.
It's probably the same reason a lot of people jumped to Team Fortress when it was just a Quake mod and kept through it's whole iterations. Because it was fun to play as different classes, with different abilities, weapons and play styles that lent themselves to particular roles.

I mean, we could all just go back to playing TF2, I guess. But after 600 hours (and this is considered casual for serious TF2 players) I guess a lot of people would prefer to try something new.

Whatever, I just fucking hope nu-Bungie doesn't take a steaming dump on Marathon's chest by rebooting the series.

We don't ban games here because you don't like them you autist.

They wouldn't dare. A Marathon reboot is not appealing to the publishers in the slightest considering it was an obscure FPS released for the fucking Mac which no retro-poser has ever heard of.

your on Holla Forums not /svidya/
i've wanted to make a board where any kind of faggotry and degeneracy is banned but I'd be surprised if anyone joined it

I'd go to it, but if the last three Holla Forums-alternatives are any indication, then yeah nobody will go to it

If you believe that you are part of the cancer.
The only good thing Holla Forums does now is election memery

I want a Holla Forums alternative that is simply Holla Forums as it is with smarter and less biased moderation.
But as has been proven time and time again, board alternatives don't work no matter what unless something catastrophic happens with the original board.
It's a system as flawed as a utopian society.

Sorry to break it to you, but the leaked Activision-bungie contract from a few years back had explicit references to a new "Marathon" game. ;_;

Holla Forums is absolute shit. Only reason to go there now is if you're bored and want to see shitty election memes. Or if there's a proper happening going on, like the Turkey "coup". Even then don't expect any proper discussion.

When did I ever say we should ban the threads Overcuck shill?
Marks been banning everyone shitying on it until recently.
You think people arent leaving after seeing the high doses of cancer, hotpocketering and shit taste on those threads?
Id rather see this board slowly die than to see it become cuckchan.
But when I see fags like you then I remember just how close we are to it.

Im superior for playing them at better performance and having everything from autism simulators to waifu simulators.

AAA vidya in general hasnt been good since the end of 2008 when normalfaggottry and poor standarts fell into the media.

Blizzard is like Nintendo, they made so much money milking retarded kids for decades that they can make any garbage they want and it will still be a huge sucess just with pure marketing presure.

Im not sure how the Blizzard-Activision thing works but i doubt they are anywhere near done with Overwatch to let Destiny take its place

Its cute you think I'm the problem here.

But hey you're right, I have an idea let's talk to mark and get him to ban discussion for games you personally don't like, I mean it works for something awful and Reddit right?

You are the cancer, you are part of the problem, you talk like a fucking something awful goon and somehow think you're in the right.

Let this place die then, everyone leave till its just you elitist fuckwads left, enjoy your 20pph per hour on a dead fucking board where you can freely talk about what you want.

Na man go ahead, I want to see another dead board added to the catalog so I can laugh at you.

Same, I just the GG thread, there's no point in browsing the main catalog, every single thread regardless of what it is has a swarm of shitposters trying to ruin it, cuckchan refugees, reddit, SA, its just buzzword after buzzword and I don't even meant about games you fags you don't like, I mean EVERY single fucking thread, game discussion is completely stifled, you have the well poisoned against certain games early and then you have fags like in this thread who want Holla Forums to die cause HURR DURR MUH 4CHAN.

Like I said, enjoy your dead imageboard fags, I remember when we first got here, when our PPH was a health 2500, it was fucking glorious, original content produced, memes, game discussion of everything, threads found their spark, shills silenced, now there's basically nothing left.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ or >>>/tumblr/ where you belong Overcuck.
Find your fucking hugbox and remain there for the rest of your shitposting days since thats all you do on GG you crossposting faggot.

Heres some OC because you obviously dont belong here.

Why the fuck would anyone feel excitement over "WoW: The Shooter but done worse"? Is the dumbass RNG fixed now? Is it less grindy? Did some huge rework happen or why is it that suddenly people praise this fucking blunder of a "halo killer"?

Even borderlands 2 is better than destiny

How many people in this thread do you think really hates Destiny vs how many are saying they do because others are saying it, too, and want to fit in?

You imply that the shit destiny hates comes from some sort of deliberate cynicism rather than the actual qualities of the game. Sure, some people might try to fit in, but destiny is legitimately shit.

The game gets shit not because it's a meme that people try to get chan forum cred, it gets shit because it's a shit game with shit mechanics that you are forced to pay more than once to get to "the good parts".

I like destiny. I just don't give a shit if Holla Forums likes it or not. I normally only come here to join in on mocking nu-male devs and indie trash.

huh, posted the wrong image

All true, though pvp balancing has gotten better lately. It helps that I found a clan to play with. This is mostly a social game and it helps it is actually mostly meant to played with friends.

You're a funny guy.

I think he was asking how many people hate Destiny for all those legit reasons versus how many people hate Destiny because everyone else does it too anyway.

I mean, we have blatantly saying he only comes to Holla Forums to "join in on mocking nu-male devs and indie trash", not to talk about the games he likes. Is it that far fetched to imagine that a very large part of Holla Forums's userbase is just tryhard faggots that just want to talk shit about the videogames\companies they don't like? That they'll disregard anything about the game unless it somehow proves the game is the massive turd they claim it is?

Because I often get the idea that some people just want to see their opinion confirmed instead of having actual discussions. That making yet another thread about how Fallout 4 is shit seems much better and funnier to them than actually discussing why it was shit, what parts of it were not shit and how could you make a better game from what you learned from that.

And that's bad, how?

Mark I'll give you this Umaru if you ban everything I don't like

Take off your nostalgia goggles, bro.

Technically third, but I know what you mean

It lives on in our hearts

What do you see in those tumblr images user?
Please tell me
And if you want to discuss shill the next overmarketed AAA cashgrab that objectively hurts the hobby by setting awful standarts with bad mechanics and jewishly greedy business tactics , feel free to go back to >>>/cuckchan/ at any time where you can do it with barely any resistance.

There were only 62 Overwatch threads at launch day with an average of 70 posts each after all.