The Rainy Day Sessions Remastered v2.1

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ccaWRmp3

LINKS: rainydaysessionsremastered.wordpress.com/

Been trying to find some people who also know about this for some time now.

The story of this project is short but sweet. Some user back in 2010 made a youtube-rip compilation of comfy music mostly from vidya and called it The Rainy Day Sessions and made album covers for it. Three years later another user had the idea to make a higher quality version of his compilation, but he only made it through volume 5 of the 8 volumes.

So a few months ago I went ahead and finished what that second guy started and I also made a few new volumes myself. I finished up volume 11 this weekend actually and tweaked a few things from previous volumes as well. Hope you fags enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YBRXWZLA!gSYz-Vf3xat4vYDoElmDK2WQgOMZH3ERE1phsdWuPhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also I'm not immune to criticism. Tell me what you like and don't like about the song choices.

seems interesting.

Why no mega with all of them combined?

That was only something the original user did. I don't like that either, so I didn't bother doing it.

I can probably do that tomorrow.

Please do

the volume 6 mega link is broken

excited to give these a listen

holy fuuuuck, this is my favorite version of this song, was this one of the songs you added in, OP? If so, stellar taste right there

Good shit right there, user. fucking love BBNG, and I appreciate your music taste

Will the comfy music threads never rise from the dead? I miss how that user would compile every song into a Mega link, but he stopped, and no one ever brought it back. It also was funny to see all the shit post entries.

Aww yish.
I have up to volume 8 downloaded. There were two versions of each volume, one with rain sounds, and the other without.
You are doing god's work, user.

Comfy times ahead.

Badabump

Seems comfy, I'll give it a whirl.

Vol. 6 is dead.

Take it back, but link's fucked.

Yup. Added it in my latest update.

Fixed now. Sorry about that.

Yeah I fucking loved their first two releases with all those jazz covers of hip hop songs.

I'm gonna make a mega link for all the volumes in the meantime.

lmao

Also, something I need done is new album covers for 6-11. If anybody wants to do that, I'm accepting all offers.

I'll dump some images I had saved.

Not all the songs come in FLAC or else I would have used that. Some songs like OC ReMix songs are only uploaded in lower-than-320 bitrate mp3s and I still have a few songs in variable bitrate. 320kbps for the vast majority of these is what you're getting, sorry.

I didn't make these covers, or else I would have made them PNGs.

I will continue working on formatting these tags, but they were a LOT worse before I came along. Check out some of the older volumes from the blogs I listed in the readme and you'll see what I mean.

More pics

Godspeed. I may be but a lurker to this thread, but I appreciate this

Bump for comfy.

Blog updated with a link for all the albums.

Here it is: mega.nz/#!YBRXWZLA!gSYz-Vf3xat4vYDoElmDK2WQgOMZH3ERE1phsdWuPhs

that comfyness with the rain makes me borderline into feels

Can someone post this on dropbox or something? Mega won't let me download, keeps saying its over quota