If you guys are so scared of being caught torrenting games, why don't you just get a seedbox?

If you guys are so scared of being caught torrenting games, why don't you just get a seedbox?

Download speeds range from 5-15 MB/S all the time, and your ISP will never be able to find out you're getting them since you simply retrieve them via FTP

that's disgusting and it's a dumb old meme

>>>Holla Forums

think of a more creative way to try to gross out normalfags

It's a server for torrenting, not a box you stick your dick into.

user if you're so afraid of AIDs, why do you shill?

What company am I shilling? You can't just say someone's shilling without reasonable cause.

SHILL

Fuck off back to 4chan dumbass.

I'm not and I've never seen anybody here claim they are. OP you really need to get better at making threads that don't make baseless assumptions and beg the question.

I've seen several threads this month.

Cuckchan please leave.

not sure what you're getting at

FTP = CLEAR-TEXT.
You ISP will be able to see you transfer Xgig of data from a single server without encryption.

I'm not scared.

HAHA LE EBIN TROLL XD!

Holy shit this thread is a weird type of cancer. And I'm not talking about OP.

Except my FTP does have STMP AND TLS encryption so…

ITT: americucks

europe is even more oppressed

t. mohammad

O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREE

every time

im glad not to live in either of the collapsing shitholes of authoritarianism.

Oh so you live in Africa? Oh wait, that's collapsing. Oh somewhere in Asia? Oh never mind, still collapsing. Oh so you live literally anywhere else? Well, sad news, it's collapsing. But don't worry, considering if you live anywhere else your nothing more than subhuman trash, we'll still save a spot for you in the ovens. And by the way, you capitalize the first word in every sentence, but I'm sure something as simple as a translator is too hard for someone of such inferior stock.

you sure are an armchair politician aren't you?