Indescrite Ito Thread

I've never heard anything about the Ito games. Does anyone know if they're worth it to emulate or not?

While I'm waiting for replies I'll dump related content.

I'm going to switch up formats for this one.

I accidentally posted a page twice so this is me getting back on track.

my internet keeps fucking up, if anyone is reading this will probably be my last one.

WOOPS, missed a page

Back on track

And that's it for tonight.

If this threads still here tomorrow I'll dump some more.

Poor guy, nobody replied.

I'm here now if anyone wants it.

No idea he was involved with vidya. Probably VNs though.

I'm gonna bump this so I can read it all
thanks for dumping, user, love me some ito even if not all of his stories hit home.

Fuck it, I'll dump it anyway.

Keep forgetting to put sage in when I refresh the page.

Gotta love this full panel.

Wow, ungrateful much?

RIP

DOUBLE RIP

Just like a fucking woman.

All at once since I already fucked the image order.

Should I go ahead and dump the next chapter of Tomie?

Time for Chapter 4

Because I got nothing better to do before I fap.

I didn't know there were Ito games…

The Tomie movies were kinda creepy

Sorry, internet keeps fucking up.

AND HERE WE GO. The moment everyone has been waiting for.

Whatever could it be? This couldn't be the lovely Tomie could it?

WELP

and that's it for this chapter. There is actually two more in the Museum of Horror V1 and a whole other book dedicated to Tomie if anyone wants me to keep posting for a while.

Just wanna say thanks user. Love Ito, and it's really good stuff for this time of the year. Sorry no one has answered your question yet

There are Ito games? Also 10/10 reads for this month

Tis the season for spoops.

Agreed

This one has the best page flip scare of the book IMO.

Good dump posts. Don't know much about Ito games, but here is a clip for the Uzumaki game.

Another clip.

Oh boy I love these threads

HERE WE GO!

Reminder to bump the thread if you don't want to see it dead.

Sorry, internet died.

D-did it die again, user?
I like Ito storytime

No, I just don't want to start another dump when my internet is so poor.

I guess I can stick it out for the last chapter.

Dem numbers

And thus, we come to the end of Tomie book one.

Thanks user, always a fun read.

h-how many books are there?

There is one that's was released immediately after this called Tomie 2 and then there was one that was released later on that's called Tomie Again. I also think she appears in a handful of other one shots as a minor character that is often unrelated to this Tomie. Futon comes to mind for that.

Bump because I'm planning to dump Tomie 2 in a minute and I don't want this thread dead yet.

post the one with the spirals

No, it's Tomie Time. Don't you like Tomie, user? Everyone likes Tomie. She's Perfect.

I've already read Tomie
And the one with the spirals is great. It chilled me just as much as flying, hanging heads did

I'm trying guys but the reply boxes keep freezing while uploading on me and refreshing the page doesn't help.

All 3 of them? I always dump Uzumaki. It's my favorite, so I was trying something different.

Yeah all three
But I respect your choice to change things up
got a download link for uzumaki?

Gyo was great, if only because the ending showed a sliver of hope for humanity, as opposed to the usual Ito stuff. Uzumaki is still the best representation of Ito's work though, it genuinely creeped me out with its cosmic horror.

Fuck, and there I go forgetting the images.

I don't. I've had mine on my harddrive for a while. It's not hard to find online. The official physical English release is only 15 bucks on amazon.

Gyo is pretty trash IMO. The first few chapters were great because it felt like a good one shot, but then it went on, and on, and on, and it kept going. By the time it got to the farting it was just "Why?".

Uzumaki is great because it offers a decent conclusion opposed to the dropoffs he usually does.

Finally.

I know it's not hard to find
justed wanted to see if there was a dl link I could leech off of

ive been reading for the past couple days, im spooped

Reading Uzumaki again, it reminds me a lot of Kek
Everything happened because one man meme'd it, spread his meme, feeding this entity w/ meme magic/creating one
will kek become a cosmic horror too?

He didn't meme shit, it was always there, it has happened before and it will happen again.
the cosmic horror is reality, kek is just showing it to you

Uzumaki is my favorite but I spooped the most from model lady and woman & window next door

he meme'd it back to strength, to the point where it could perpetuate its own memes and spread them all by itself. There were no spiral hair fights until after that man brought the spiral meme to light.

I'm not dead yet, I'm trying to post but it keeps getting stuck on 100% and never posting. Sorry for the long waits.

I'll see if I can get this over with. My internet is shite right now. Sorry for the long wait. I wouldn't have started the dump if I'd known it'd be this bad

And here is the big ending.

I'll see if I can dump the rest tomorrow when my internet may be better.

nice user.