Just finished this

Just finished this.
What a fun game, satisfying gunplay and its nice to be a badass for once.

I chose revenge because fuck that guy he killed my brothers

Now to play it on old west and prove my skill

Now I want to redownload this

Too bad there aren't many good Wester themed games out there.

I keep getting shit on by curly bill

I liked Red Dead Redemption.

I can't be the only one here who has 100% this game.

Then play Gun and Red Dead Revolver.
The first two CoJ are nice too, but avoid The Cartel like the plague.

nice blog post

Does anybody know any games other than this and Payday 2 where you can simply ignore reloading your double barrel shotgun for a limited period of time?

The combat was great and I loved the art style, but the way the story/level structure was presented bugged the crap out of me. It felt like a game that refused to let me out of the tutorial for the whole time.

I enjoyed it, but if they'd let off the training wheels and just let me play, it would've been much better.

Ok?

It was likely a glitch, but that actually happened to me in Warframe once while using the double barrel Tigris shotgun. Was able to rapid fire for a full minute without needing to reload.

forgot to add

such a lust for furry creatures

Good luck in the fucking canyon stage where you get hit all sides and die in two shots and can't even shoot the microscopic enemies. bullshit

why do they call him curly bill?

I could never best the final boss of Gun.

Where are ya Marshall!

I actually sort of disliked that skill. I like reloading. Sure, faster, I loved the quick load on the pistols and rifles, but it just felt weird to keep shooting a double barreled over and over. Though, I've not played a game with such satisfying quick reloads for the pistols and rifles in a while.

Why does Gun get so much love? It's not a terrible game by any means but it really doesn't hold up that well by modern standards. A solid 6/10.

good for you faggot

I have to agree. I didn't really like the game, nor care much for its story.

This one was one of a kind, I couldn't believe some of the VA work and animation talent they had on board.

Never even heard of this Dead Man's Hand one, thanks for informing me of it.