WEBM THREAD

Last thread is at page 13. Time to start a new!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7o4CO9reBgs
youtube.com/watch?v=03JSA3EVgKA
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oc

there was an actual meeting at NOA where they decided which treehouse people would host E3, but did anyone ever outright say "the one with the huge jugs should host zelda?" Or did one guy pull her picture out of a folder, and everyone else silently nodded in agreement?

KHAZAR MILKERS
H
A
Z
A
R

M
I
L
K
E
R
S

The girl next to Audrey is cuter imho but it would be hard to say no to those jugs.

That's cool as hell, but fuck I hate magicians.

They're going at it like highschoolers, jesus christ.
This is just sad.

One's an egotist and the other is a criminal. What do you expect?

Is she a jewess?

she's nothing compared to the jew nose on that blonde later in the video

She's not a criminal until she's convicted. And some people are immune to criminal justice.

It kinda makes me want to watch "cute girls doing cute things" anime, but everytime I do I get bored. Is luky star any good ?

I don't even mean it derogatory, jewesses with huge tits are my kryptonite

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

I want to commit a crime.

No way this is real, this is almost as far out at the Muslim Brotherhood's teachings.

Really makes you wish you could have a straightforward relationship without all the social dance bullshit. Just walk up to her and say "I'll shower you with gifts and good feelings as long as you let me motorboat those beauties any time I want"

There's a reason why you traditionally resolve conflicts with violence and not words. It avoids this nonsense.

That being said

Next time mormons knock on your door, answer and blow three hours getting your mind fucked by their weirdness. Don't just let them talk, act interested and ask questions. Shit's bizarre.

It's not a crime if you ask for permission.

Mormonism and its latter day descendant, Scientology were both manufactured by US government intelligence services, which is why they have such nonsensical but direct structures of incentive.

By that logic, all illegal immigrants aren't criminals until caught.

Dunno hey, fam. That's a criticism which implies his view of himself is divorced from reality. Is he not rich and successful? I think what's more likely is that you have an inferiority complex. Ask yourself if you are physically capable of saying someone else is just straight up superior to you, or does your own ego rely on the Liberal koolaid that you're special in your own way? Then you will arrive at the truth behind your perceptions.

That sound believable but do you have any proof?

Yes, but it will involve me giving you a six hour lecture on Masons and Jews, and I'm not drunk enough for that right now.

They aren't.

What's this guy's name? His industriousness is incredibly attractive.

His blog/youtube channel is called Primitive Technologies
It's pretty neat stuff.

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

gold

it sucks because I'm sure he killed himself due to seeing where the world was headed. It's a really sad ending.

I haven't played X or Y, what is the homosexual at 29 seconds in crying about?

So get some alcohol and a microphone

Heh, this is just silly in fastforword, but whats with the moonrune in the top corner?
Also can the austrialian bush be called "woods"? Shouldn't it be innabush?

That guy is an immortal former king from 3000 years ago that created a device to bring his pokemon that died in a war back to life but instead created what is called the Ultimate Weapon leading to the killing of millions of other humans and Pokemon. After the event, his Pokemon did come back to life but left him due to the heinous act he committed to bring it back to life. They are reunited at the end of XY.

He can just go innawoods away from society and live a peaceful life of hunting and gathering.

I guess that's a decent enough reason then.

I thought he was talking about the castrated forced "tranny" kid.

no, it's pretty boring.

2014 Nightmare flashback.

KEK

I was, poor guy.

Is it wrong of me to admit i kind of liked the whole montage parody thing when it wes new and fresh?

What refreshing change from Allison Rapp. Jesus Christ, what a relief.

You mean Audrey isn't on the market?

Fuck I need those titties

Nah I get you, some of the *videos* are good.
But when you put it in game form.

Is that a T-Rex?

It's like watching people try to recreate 2005-06 internet entirely from blurry reddit screencaps of what things were like back then, like middle ages italians walking through the wreck or rome and completely misrepresenting what made it all great.

Does her diet consist solely of kraby patties? How long before she explodes?

God those kids are gonna be pretty messed up.

The bunny girl looks traumatized. I hope those weren't pets.

they are? My first thought is they're too young to learn these things, but maybe it's a good learning age. I don't know, how does one judge that?

No, they are gonna be fine. Grade A wife material for some lucky sob.

Yeah, millennia of kids are messed up thanks to survival skills and predatory nature.

I need a fucking source.

Meta-joke circle jerk reddit was always like that. Later montage parodies that were being pumped out by the reddit were literally joking about how the joke was so short lived and cancerous.
I remember a buddy a bit ago told me about the progression of a place called Braveryjerk that literally just started from the beginning spouting dadaist "memes" that were barely funny or interesting but did a surprisingly good job of being meta humor about the site. Then at one point they started just making jokes about how "lol so random", edgy, or unfunny most of their jokes were. And I've just kind of assumed thats pretty much the end game of reddit as a whole.

Are you fucking retarded? If anything, lack of visceral interaction with violence and death fucks people up, not the opposite.

The deer kids won't, what they were doing was pretty much every day shit since the dawn of time.
The Rabbit kid will definitely be fucked up though.

here's the tumblr's description following the post

how does small filesize.

I was just thinking how awesome it would be to use her as a living flesh-light while she shakes like that. I bet she had some fun times with her dad in the middle of the forest, keeping each other warm and whatnot.

were you exposed to lead as a child?

Pedo not welcome here.

We built this place, you're not welcome in here.

Go back to rebbit

Wasn't this show about a guy trapped in an MMO?

Sounds like reddit alright. It's why they've liked halfchan so much back when it was there, because there's nothing people could have said to them that they didn't already say about themselves. It was hard to tell what was genuine hatred of each other and what was just banter, even by the people who were saying it.

And then this site happened. And i guess it's still happening.

Go back to your containment board

At least post some webms while you shit this thread up.

Disregard this post
loli=/=pedo

Go back to your 15 bucks chan.

You weren't here during the first exodus, you wouldn't know, plebbit.

Why?
That kind of stuff is pretty common if your family is into hunting.

Bye!

The unconsciously destructive power of meta humor in something like this. It dissolves any focus and pretension the group or board had unless its maintained and kept in check. Maybe I should do one of those poorly drawn ms comics showing the cycle of hobbies and shit except about how unchecked meta humor ruins communities and have it fuck around the boards for pseudo intellectuals to use. Thats if I was a big enough dick head to do it

I'd like to read it if you ever get around to making it.
I don't really agree with the idea that all groups have to be "for" anything, and i think meta-humor can poke fun at some sacred cows and have a tap for group members to blow off steam in a harmless fashion. If humor can disrupt a leadership so badly that the leader has to outlaw it, he's not a good leader in the first place.

They're welcome, just as long as they don't post CP. Holla Forums is a place for all.

Maybe he's referring to the fact that the meat is fucking raw? That can't be good for your health

Your are right. Meta humor is good for any community. The problem is when the meta humor switches around and ends up taking more precedence of the actual content. It'd be like a group of artists eventually ending up just making bad art or no art at all cause they're too busy making joke art about each other or fighting with each other.

Lucky Star is pretty great, but skip the first few episodes and/or come back to them later. They switched directors or something really early on, so the first three or so episodes are super slow and boring, but by about episode 4 or 5 you can tell there was a shift and the show finds its stride.

The sub's great, and the I thought the dub was passable, but start with subbed because it's pretty heavy on Japan-centric jokes that just don't translate. Plus, it's about a decade old at this point, so get ready for old Japanese message board memes.

You're right. Eating the raw flesh of wild animals is never a good idea. Could be parasites in there. Something like the guy's ram that he drank the blood of earlier should be fine cus he took care of the thing for 4 years, he should know about its health.

Oh, and raw poultry is a no-no regardless of if you raised it yourself or not.

Got a source on that one?

And that is why any good community needs critique. We need people taking the wind out of our self inflated sails, we nee people to pop our balloons and scare us, we need autists yelling at us for not posting webms in a webm thread or not talking about videogames. And if they can do it while being funny and likable and they themselves open to criticism and mockery, everyone wins.

the only raw eating in the files posted was a heart though. i doubt there'd be much that can go wrong with that organ especially when it's "still beatin' fresh".

Bingo, the perfect balance.

You do know there used to be a time without super markets, right?

This is basically the same plot as Berserk

It feels so wierd to end a discussion without calling you a faggot and posting smug anime girls.

Heartworm?

This. The first episode is infamously terrible.

Parasites and bacteria can inhabit any part of the deer. Sure she could get lucky and get through it with only mild diarrhea, but it's taking a stupid risk

Later Jesus sexed the indians producing billions of negros and end marrying with three wives, Mary, Martha and Joseph Smith

Speaking of Rhodesia, it's about to become one of the few nations in the world with no electricity.

I'm agreeable like that and shit.

It was my first anime actually, way back in 2007. It's pretty comfy, but it has an awful ending. The girls are cute though

Kodomo no Jikan.
10/10 manga, don't know about the anime though.

(checked)
I had the feeling it was that. Thank you fam

This guy is a cuck.

NICE

He sucks dick right? He's got the lips for it

Okuu is the best.

This guy's a trickshot hack and 90% of the claims in this video are bullshit

I've seen this before and it's cool but it's so goddamn masturbatory I can't trust it

It's also bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7o4CO9reBgs

Russians know how to deal with homosexuals the right way.

Adorable deer killer.

That gif is foul.

what is the context here?

Bitch starts mocking ruskie, gets hit

Looks like they're in a competition where if they take their hands off the car, they lose and the person remaining wins the car. Girl was being a bitch, got what was coming to her.

Sorry, I don't know why that was clicked as a reply.

That pic describes what Harmontown is doing to D&D

Or Harmonquest rather he's stopped doing it on the podcast.

Anyone got the webm of that commercial that played all the time on tv about the love song collection, I saw it on here not too long ago

Yeah except instead of being a little bitch boy like most of the MCs in those animes he takes on his character's persona as a evil overlord and starts taking over the world.

I'd say that was definitely an overreaction though.

I'd kill cook and eat her (begrudgingly) if it came to it. She's a mite too sensitive for this world.

To make up for the confusion.

Post moar

Anyone knows the name of this anime?

Clearly its batman.

私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い
Or in English, it's "No Matter How I Look at It, That Boy Ain't Right!"

Is that john wick?

Supposedly Keanu practicing for a new Wick movie. No idea if it's true or not.

no, it's constantine

its true. I'm hyped as fuck

No, that's Neo.

A country full of people with no idea how to behave towards each other and no sense of consequences.

No way. That's amazing. Guy does it like a pro.

Fucking kill yourself, you goddamn leftist.

The genocide of all jews is a gift to mankind, not a crime.

Reminder that Mormons are not Christian.

Liberal detected.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Ty, user.

Source on the song/original anime op?

It's been confirmed for a while now, posters, trailers and everything.

Not an argument.

Liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=03JSA3EVgKA

looks like zankyou no terror

kantai collection anime op

They both show their incivility and display how shitty they are, you want to live around people like that knock yourself out.

Honesty and being a cunt may overlap but they don't equal the same thing.

Boat whores has a lot in common was scam citizen.
They are both scams people pay for.

Terror in Resonance

If your people suffered genocide at the hands of kikes for nearly a century, you’d damn well equate beating the truth into people with the right course of action.

Well that was just retarded.

He wasn't beating truth into that dumb whore, you speak in irrelevancies.

If she'd cracked his nose with her heel I'd be more inclined to support his actions, as it is neither is right and you are projecting your Holla Forums madness on every little thing you see.

At least to me, lovecraft is NOT underrated. It is just a meme, but still fucking mindblowing.

There's nothing inherently fascist about speech codes. He means totalitarian.

Are there any actual "good" lovecraft inspired stores. I already played through eternal darkness, that technically doesn't count. EEEEEEEhn'ghaaaaaaa, and I always get up to the part of Call of Cthulhu where the only good christian woman in town tries to help you. ;_; but ether lose interest because of how slow of a drag it was to get to the point, or save files get deleted.

Are there any other shows like vidyas that do good lovecraft? I remember a half-life mod a while back that I remember being decent-ish?

Wake me when the election is over

This was a bitch to clean up

I guess this is what Skwisgaar does now that there isn't going to be another season of Metalocalypse.

Go home city fuccboi

Thanks for posting my OC
feelsgoodman

Thats surprisingly good animation. Damn.

I never understood the point of this show, its like a heavily biased version of Bullshit, which defeats the purpose of the premise in the first place.

You’re a psychotic leftist who thinks that corporal punishment is always wrong. You’re wrong.

For those who are not informed on Trump's Wall Policy let me inform you so that you can inform others, this video is a sham.

The wall would cost around 10 Billion Dollars, Illegal Immigrants cost the US 138 BILLION DOLLARS annually, so within one year of the wall the wall itself will have payed for itself five times.

As for the plane argument, you can just go after those who over stay their visa and either charge them per day they over stay their visa and if they don't pay you deport them. Eisenhower deported 1.5 million illegal immigrants in the 1950's in Operation Wetback with less than 2 MILLION dollars and less than 900 government employee's we can do this same thing more effectively and with high deportation numbers.

Just because it has high production value does not make it true. Holla Forums out.

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Is this worth playing?

yes

I liked the first few episodes, but ever since they sold the fucking concept it's never been the same.

The thing about Trump is that he has no reservations about being seen like a child. Most politicians are the type of child that really despises being seen as a child, they're all spoiled twats who never matured past like the age of twelve. That's probably a big factor why they hate him so much; the only way they could have possibly defeated him was by ignoring him from the beginning, but they're far too immature to control themselves against him. Trump drags them down to his level, thereby exposing them as the children they are, because truly mature adults would never allow themselves to go that low.

That's why Trump is so great; he knows exactly how to push their buttons, and through that has completely annihilated this pristine image the Liberals have built for themselves with a massive fucking sledgehammer.

You played yourself

You fucking autistic holy shit.

Better than sticking around I'd have thought

born just in time for the race war

Autism is one of the four cardinal virtues.

Yep, Europe is fucked. Good thing I left in 2012.
But I still feel bad for the good people that will suffer

They had their chance, they dug their own grave. It's sad sure, but there is nothing to do once they have that mind set

I love Dr. MacDonald, but fingering pathological altruism as the root of our problems is simply not accurate. Our people were not given an option besides violence. If anything, it is deference to authority, not altruism that is dooming it.

2nd crusade when?

What they're going through is a crucible.
Europe will either come out stronger than before, or be driven into the history books.
Just to be safe, I would archive as much information from Europe as possible. Books, artifacts, scrolls, paintings, etc.

There are a few cures, user.
However, some would deem them too radical.

1147 AD.

1147, you knob.

God you can see which parts college humor slapped in

i hope that channel dies.

You're a few centuries late, user.
What you want is a 10th crusade.

How coincidental that the 10 Crusade is occuring and will be led by the 10th incarnation of Vishnu, Kalki,

who is both lightning and sun

and whose name is Donald Trump.

Fuck that. Let's go straight to the 13th and kickstart Armageddon.

You.
I like you.
Do not let the average user know esoteric secrets. Let them seek it out.

Savitri is rolling in her grave

Boo fucking hoo

Unlikely, both Adolf and Benito said the next great fascist leader would rise in America.

Technically untrue, Salafism is an 18th or 19th century revival movement. It degenerated into a cosmopolitan form under the Ottomans and has now regained its fundamentalist fervor.

Sounds interesting. Source?

The only evil is ignorance, user.
People ignorant of Islam embrace it as a religion of "peace".
People ignorant of the Crusades deride them as warmongering landgrabs honestly, a few of them were.
Ignorance is curable, but for some patients it is quite resilient.

The only form of ignorance that is incurable is invincible ignorance, more commonly known as stupidity.
Do not waste time with the stupid.

This user is right, but the core texts of Islam (Qu'ran, Sunnah, Hadith, etc) still promote violent, savage ways of living that are incompatible with western life.

Which got Islam to fuck off at least for a while. Enter the merchant's subversion.

What I'm trying to say here is that it's always those filthy jews inviting semitic cousins.

What's this from?

Bataclan terrorist attack in Paris last year, if I recall correctly.

That was footage from the Charlie Hebdo attacks, if memory serves me right.

RASHIIDOOOOOOOOO

charlie hebdo

That's right, Bataclan was at night.

You don't. It was Hebdo.

i haven't laughed this hard in ages. thanks m8

These are all staged, but if this was done for real he would get shot real fucking quick.

Boy I'm glad someone replaced that shit with Rashido

what is this song? reminds me of an adult swim bump

dont know sorry

is there more of this guy? I hope he isn't depressed. maybe its the music. Does he have a youtube or anything?

Rhodesia was cool but this is a really shit video mate.

anyone got the webm of donald trump during a debate but its got home-resonance playing.

oh shit nvm oldmeme is old

I'm hearing the new DragonBall is ass and I'm inclined to agree based on what I've seen but god damn that fight scene is every 12 year olds dream.

There's a video somewhere of him making rice in a microwave on youtube I think.

That's it I'm watching this show.

Hope you like really long, bizarre stories that go for a few hundred episodes.
That stated

You got to take the good with the bad. The first few episodes play out like a sitcom comedy. Which is was Toriyama's strong point, but I don't think you can do the "worlds strongest man does mundane things". They really are hampered by the power creep. The later episodes are more or less blatantly having the characters out right stating that the power creep is ridiculous. Its the villains motivation. So there is that.

Gonna need a name.

You can do that, and it seemed to work for Richard Feynman.

I just don't get what the fuck people are so impatient for that they have to do this kind of shit.

This reminded me of a time when I was taking my classes for getting my license and I was out driving with my instructor. I just went over a hill and started descending a ~100 yard decline. At the same time, a commercial truck was approaching from the other way at the bottom of the hill. Right as I passed the hill, another car passed me on the left and sped down the hill, passing back into the lane before reaching the truck. That reckless behavior left me rattled for the rest of the day.

On that note, here's a related mp4.

nice

Those people aren't really capable of fully understanding the risks entailed, or think too high of themselves believing it's not going to happen to them

the hell, why is she a loli?
also, what happened to that girl that went full "my name is not important" when she sneezed?

You're basically a nigger with white skin at this point

They wished to be young again. They didn't say how young.

she shoots >well.

grammar theese days

The reason we have a bunch of kids running around right now, talking shit about their ambiguous gender and pretending to be cats and dogs is because we stopped doing things like this as a society.

>>>/tumblr/

It's because of cuck attitudes like that that we're in the mess we are now.

How's everything going otoanon? Have you gotten to your goal yet?

Nah not yet, still have about 80 MADs left to collect. It's been a rowdy weekend so I've been unable to hunt for them. How was your day senpai?

My day has been pretty good, no problems just usual day. I haven't downloaded anymore of the packs because I keep forgetting But i will finish them off before friday for sure though

P-PLEASE DON'T REACT TO HILLARY BEING BTFO AUDIENCE, WE'RE BEGGING YOU

Alright. I've been actually playing vidya, so this week is probably going to be somewhat slow in the otomad department, yet I hope I actually manage to reach the goal before Sunday.

That's fine everyone gottas play their fair share of vidya

Checked for truth

Yeah it is

That's we wuz kangs tier bullshit, sick fuck.

I'm getting kinda sleepy so i'm gonna head off a little bit early this time, see you guys next thread

Aight senpai. Sleep well

So the whole plot of new Dragon Ball is that it's Bulma's birthday and Vegeta accidentally invites some dick ass who wants to kill everyone?

I wonder how many of those guys are with that group just to get some pussy.

You like fanfiction, right Holla Forums?

God damn that's funny

Did you make this yourself? That's lovely.

bruh

Those clips are from the movie Battle of Gods.

Beerus the lord of destruction made a prophecy that a super saiyan god would appear on that date. Beerus wanted a challenge so he went to find the Super Saiyan God.

It just happened to be on Bulma's birthday as that was an easy way to get the entire cast together. In typical Toriyama fashion people from space seemed to know of Beerus' existence, I believe vegeta had met him on one occasion.

in Super the first two arcs are the two movies Battle of Gods and Ressurection F with minor changes, including Pilaf Mai and Shu not appearing at all.

is that some special or movie? There is notable clarity to the image in that scene.

No idea, since I haven't seen the show, but your hunch is probably right.

lololol
what nigger music does to young girls.

You wouldn't happen to know what song this is, would you?

Nagisa-Freebird.

You're amazing. Been searching for this song for so long. I appreciate it.