Game Soundtracks

Can we get some good OSTs?
I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

jetsetradio.live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S YA BOI

I actually listened to this before even playing the game.

half life had music?

SA2 has the best OST of any vidya ever

I never knew that Re:Zero had a game.

Fuck yeah.

Do we really need to have fucking ost threads every single day? This is the fifth day in a row.

Do there seriously need to be idiots complaining about everything we've been doing for at least the past two years? It seems there has been a sudden surge of newfags complaining on every single fucking thread.

Go back to cuckchan if you dislike proper video game discussion

Contributing for the thread

Maybe your the one who should go back to halfchan if you think posting the same thing everyday is acceptable.

Damn fine taste

For some reason this song always gets stuck in my head

*you're

Check the catalog thread? Check the catalog thread.

Anything by Yuzo Koshiro. This especially.

Best song on the soundtrack. Fuck, we need vidya music to sound like this now. Less of the generic "epic" orchestral stuff that's quickly forgotten on account of everyone having done it ten times over.

MY BLACKO
Wow I didn't even realize that I liked Proverbial Dust Biters, since the beginning is not extremely appealing.
But with that in mind why do I love Undead Man Walking so much if the first half of the song is somewhat garbage

You're not ready for all this space chill.

checked

why not set up an 8/v/ cytube?

nippon's answer to Rise of the Robots

I could post FFXIV songs in this thread all day, so I'm just going to drop one of the latest primal theme.

You might like jetsetradio.live

Postal Redux was neat, but I feel like they toned down the music by accident. This is probably the most disturbing song I've heard in a video game.

Then again, there's this one too.
Can't forget this one.

Who did the soundtrack to Postal 1? This fits the serial killer theme they were going for so perfectly.

The level that goes with the track I posted isn't in the original Postal, it was part of an expansion Special Delivery. I like the Special Delivery tracks in Redux more than the other tracks in Redux.

*an expansion called Special Delivery

Only good song in the entire game. What a fucking letdown.

Though I may be biased. Most of the time, I can't enjoy technoshit. '80s synth is the most I've found myself enjoying.

But this one does suck.

Holla Forums music cytube when

Excellent taste

A shame that song had to be on the bear level

Fun fact, dentistry tools were used in Silent Hill's music, exemplified by that song you posted.

One job user

That new Ace Attorney has some good music.

One of the all-time best.

Pathologic has a really dark, almost alien feeling to it's soundtrack. Regardless what you think of the game it has a brilliant sense of dread, horror and impending decay put into it.

Endless legend has plethora of those. and this shit just take the cake.

Listen to this.

Move over kids, best track soming through!

You really feel bad for Ibzan at the end, even if he did do some very nasty shit. Perhaps it's for the best that you gunned him down, so he can finally move on.

my nigga

I didn't expect such good OST when I booted up this game for the first time

Not to self: Make more Divinity ost mp4s

You're getting laid tonight lad

But it's already night and I'm alone

JSRF was better

gonna dump some FIGHTAN music

this is probably my favorite video game song of all time and one of my favorite pieces of music

this one is also fantastic and intense

Another gem right here

For shame, Holla Forums, for shame. This is the good shit right here. Especially since Halloween is coming up.

SF3 NG's arranged soundtrack was overall amazing

yea woo

FFXIV music is breddy gud but honestly if I wanted to listen to something cool I would go the Shroud and fish during a storm. I loved those storms.

Marathon's got some really good track's but there's a reason it's spiritual successor gets more attention OST wise

I'm pretty sure the Postal 1 music was created out of royalty free samples from sample banks. You can hear parts of one of the songs in 28 Days Later, Max Payne, and one of the Silent Hill games no one cares about.

The OST for Flashpoint still gives me nostalgia chills. Thanks user, oh boy do I miss playing this over LAN with my pals.

why would they give joshuu such a bad ass theme?

I suspect it's a case of swapped tracks, like how Dio Brando's theme is clearly meant to be Stroheim's in All-Star Battle.

nnnnnnn