Prey thread

Who even needs to be a space cowboy bounty hunter when you can be a vagina? I'm sure any broken dreams can be remedied by pre-ordering (((Prey)))!

Shadow monsters, really?
Last i checked in the last game we were fighting BIOMECHANICAL ABOMINATIONS LITERALLY COMING OUT OF BLOODY WALL VAGINAS.

Aren't games supposed to one up on past ideas, and not just…go in boring as fuck directions?

You either properly hate every piece of shit or you gobble it up, you don't do things halfway and polish a turd retroactively so the new one can be shittier
THEY'RE BOTH TURDS

You want sequel? Too bad! You get soft reboot or full on reboot instead!

Fuck off todd

I'd actually be somwhat interested in this since I tend to enjoy singleplayer shooters even if it's a modern AAA corridor tour. I'd be interested but it being a reboot just because they don't want to use a new IP and it having nothing to do with the original or it's cancelled due to kikery sequel leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I think about it.

Take me home Holla Forums

Tell me lies

WHO'S READY FOR MORE DIVERSITY

KILL ME

I feel bad for what happened to Prey 2 but this Prey is trying to be system shock 2 which is far better than space cowboys

You mean like playing a native american?

The difference here is that the original devs wanted to do that because why not. This is for those extra sales and goodwill among the libtards.

It's Doom 3 and Bioshock all over again.

The protag's injun bar got trashed up by a bunch of white scums though.

Are you sure it wont have RPG elements?
Pretty much every single player these days does.

Hopefully not. I just want an inventory system.

Tommy is basically the injun who doesn't take his grandpa seriously and wished he'd shut up about that spiritual mumbo jumbo and just wants to have a better life off the reserve along with his sister. Then they all get abducted on board an alien space ship.

Most do, even back then.

wew

I liked it better when games just didn't come out
If a game has been "in development" for over a decade, just let it die. Move on, do something else.

Wasn't the main character a guy before?

They could of at least made her cute, western devs make every women ugly now.

A reminder that apparently the only reason this new one is called "Prey" is because Arkane say they just liked the name rather than cared about anything it was before or what people wanted and Bethesda was happy to oblige.

Eat a dick Zenimax

They are making a Prey reboot?
What of the canned sequel amd Bethesda's abuse?

Diversity quotas.

Why does every game these days have those long ass animations for picking up items? If I want to look at their models, I can do it on my own time.

Its like both sides were reading EA's playbook.

You can pick the gender of the main character. I think they have the same name too. So it really doesn't change anything.

so its a bit like mass effect?