SIDE GAME

What's some good game where you don't need to be focused 100%?
I just want a game that I can play on my main monitor while watching a show on the other one. I used to play CK2 but I'm losing interest in this game. Open to all suggestion, but the game needs to be fun too.

Other urls found in this thread:

minmaxia.com/c2/
mega.nz/#F!a1o2UKra!jzjT2Kq5xN-dF9Tzaoe-UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything on handheld

Pokemon

Dynasty Warriors

Armored Core.

Runescape is actually a pretty decent choice.

Any turn based game for a quick stop could work.

For real? How the fuck do you play Last Raven like that.

Nice joke.

What about it? I never played Runescape, is it worth it?

minmaxia.com/c2/

OG Runescape is the only thing worth playing, and that's with friends.

Gemcraft (any free version) is a nice little timewaster. It's both quickly rewarding and has large downtimes compensated by speed up options. It has active pause as well.

Just Cause 3

Or in my case my cousin and my brother.

Diablo
Turn based rpgs

What are you implying?

Platfroming games.
cloudbuilt comes to mind.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

mega.nz/#F!a1o2UKra!jzjT2Kq5xN-dF9Tzaoe-UQ

If I had friends or familly to be with, I wouldn't play while watching TV now, would I?

But I might try Runescape, could work for a while I guess.

Minecraft actually does that nicely - simply farming for ores and diamonds is monotonous enough that you can keep most of your attention on something else.

Earth Defense Force 4.1

-Endless Legend
-Dorf Fort
-Dominions 4

A single game can range from ten minutes to an hour since it goes rather slow. The good part comes in short bursts due to how intense it can get and while it is building up to that moment you can watch something else. Also don't use guides, the wiki is fine but ignore guides, there are retard-proof wave 300+ guides on the internet but that kills the fun in discovering shit on your own.

Why don't you just go all the way and watch a show on one monitor and some Twitch stream on the other, you casual piece of shit?

Anything turn based, or that has the ability to queue things up while paused.