"That guy" that swears "duke nukem used to be funny!" not realising he is making the switch from "that guy" to "creepy...

"That guy" that swears "duke nukem used to be funny!" not realising he is making the switch from "that guy" to "creepy uncle the other adults dont talk to" tier

Duke Nukem is the Family Guy of PC games. Always has been, always will be.

You're technically correct, but you're forgetting a critical factor here, user - age.
The average age of people who played vidya in the 90s was ~10-15. The average age of people who play vidya today is ~25-35.

Duke Nukem's jokes were all ripped from Sam Raimi movies and other pop-culture sources from the late 80s and early 90s, and looking back on it there's really nothing especially funny about it. It's got that 90s charm if you're nostalgic for the time period, and that's it.
But if you were 10-12 years old when it originally came out, you were probably laughing your butt off at all the cuss words alone. You have to remember, this is back before you could say "bitch", "bastard" or "damn" on television. Saying "shit" was edgy as fuck back then.

Not counting mobile trash, thanks for correcting me.
If we count mobile games, the average age of "vidya" players climbs up to the 50s.

Any man who uses this word to refer to other people is a bitch nigga. Only women and faggots refer to people as creepy.

Shit bait, dive in a pile of nigger dicks.

Randy please

Rocco "Im too much of a pussy to make fun of SJWs" Bottle

nice thread

user, sit down. If you think that you are creep as fuck.

You never notice your family looking at you funny?

It's the damn truth faggot. Women are creeped out by certain men because they're not "suitable mates". If you post on Holla Forums, you're already deemed "creepy" by bitches.

What was her name and how did she hurt you by getting a boyfriend without asking your permission as that guy that creeps on her when she works the counter and has never spoken to you ever?

Its time for the healing to begin.

You're projecting like a mother fucker. Can't handle the bantz so you resort to passive aggressive psychoanalysis. Just admit you're a cocksucking faggot and fuck off back to halfchan/reddit.

Bro calm down. Theres no need to go nuclear. Sometimes a creeper just needs it pointed out.

Maybe he just wants her to eat a bowl of eggs.

Even more proof you don't belong here.

sorry i guess he should have called you a cuck and threw in a couple sarcastic smileys and smug anime girls

yeah that's pretty much par for course here.
you kind of obviously don't belong here.
Well you do, but you're just a shitter stiring the shit pot.
Actually, no you probably do belong here. I redact my statement.

Honestly, Holla Forums was right.

The world would be a better place if everyone who attempted to get numbers and failed had one of there fingers cut off.

Guess what where you belong? Apefrica

My uncle likes duke nukem.

End your life

About what?

And women make up around half the amount of gamers :^)
Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, feminists. Even though they dream of it.

Nigger please, they never stop eating their fucking cakes

I'm pretty sure duke quotes were never meant to be funny, much like in the movies that they were said in originally.

Duke's not a comedian lad, his quotes were there to add some spice to the already fun gameplay

I don't know why nobody understand this. It's just there to spice up game and give it some character. It's a better kind of reference than, say, le randum 4chan memes out of nowhere.

The original Deus Ex is the Rick and Morty of pc games

So fucking retarded and I will never understand that

wtf I hate duke nukem now

there's a reason nobody cares about them anymore

Not surprising.

90% of people who use the term creepy, are goons talking about each other.

Do you even know where you are, faggot?

Duke used to be the God of FPS, having more interaction and exploration than any shitty Deus Ex and System Shock. But it flew too close to the sun.

Ironically, that doesn't apply if you go to halfchan Holla Forums since it's filled with normalfags, chads, faggots and attentionwhores.

That's an awfully specific rant.
Did a Nuke Nukem fan make you cry?

(Checked)

Consider your numbers checked. I guess you'll keep your fingers this time.

We're talking videogames here, not women in general.

Man what happened to Mega64.

Even if most of it was shit, they pulled pranks and shit and shat on everyone.

Why are you calling Deus Ex shit?

no, it still applies. and thats not ironic at all

Duke Nukem was the Bordelands of its time

Why do you think Gearbox went after it?

You have to go back.

This user speaks the truth, though "creepy" used in the OP passes detection since it's used in a common context ("crrepy uncle"). If you see someone use it haphazardly to describe everything they find uncomfortable (creepy, gross, toxic, etc.), then yes, it's probably a Goon saying it.

I stopped watching them early last year after their material got staler than ever before. As they got closer to the industry, they've become more influenced by the worst people. Stopped using "offensive language", fall for white guilt, stop interacting with their community as often because it was supposedly "toxic", etc. I'm afraid to check to see what they've become since then especially over the course of this election cycle and how everyone has to make it a point to publicly denounce "le evil Drumpf! XDDD" or else they'll be ostracized for being closet Nazis.

How ironic.