Game Reboots that surpringly hasn't happen yet

I'm honesty surprise EA haven't announced a second Reboot of Medal of Honor yet.
medalofhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Opposing_Forces

imfdb.org/wiki/Medal_of_Honor_(2010)

They have Battlefield to milk, so what's the point?

This.

Every fps has to be the same to big publishers. So they'd be competing with themselves.

EA is not fully retarted. They can tell call of duty fans want modern warfare remastered. Not infinite warfare. Why not cash in CODFAG hunger?

Mischief Makers.

I am kinda surprised RE hasn't been rebooted yet. Unless RE7 really is a reboot.

I just dont know man.

RE4 was kind of a soft reboot.

RE7 seems like a soft reboot to me

Mega Man X and shit. Guess we're forever waiting for Corrupted.

hive mind lol.

I really wish Capcom would be clear about this kinda stuff, I am not even sure what they are trying to do.

Not even Capcom knows what they're trying to do, anymore. Resident Evil has been completely directionless since Mikami left (after RE4).

Don't worry, they aren't sure either

Jill is best girl, though I prefer her RE1 police outfit.

I would fuck her no matter what outfit but then I always preferred claire and sheva. Dem asses

True Crime.

Sleeping dogs doesn't count, can't collect guns and fighting styles in it.

>tfw you will never crash into a wall and phase through the earth because the driving was shit

NEW YORK POLICE

EA did though, it was called Warfighter. Nobody bit the bait that time around. Anyways, I'm surprised we haven't seen reboots for Condemned, FEAR, Blood, horror shooters I would say have their fanbases.

Heck, I'm also surprised we haven't seen a reboot of Saints Row. I thought Volition would be forced to make a sequel by now.

Who owns the true crimes ip?

I thought they already rebooted it and it failed? Twice

It was literally Battlefield 3 0.5 god dammit
Having fun with so little is weird.

I had fun with the multiplayer beta despite getting like 10-20 FPS on the toaster I had at the time.

Activision still. Theres a reason it's called Sleeping dogs and not True Crime Hong kong, Square Enix only bought the rights to the game not the IP.

I guess it's just making the most of what you have.

I think the campaign was okay. Not great, maybe not even good, but ok.

I can see EA possibly trying to bring out MoH again. They're really desperate to take down CoD this time, which is why they decided to have 2 games to destroy CoD. BF1 takes the "boots on the ground" normalfags while Titanfall 2 takes anybody else that actually liked futuristic CoD.

Blame WB for being inept of knowing how to run a video game company. They just got extremely lucky a few years ago. If they only brought back some old Midway and Monolith IP's, they would be at the top of the food chain again.

*at