People still fall for the old pretend to be a silver knight in anor londo trick in the current year

they keep walking right past me, its amazing

Is it the steam sales? I used to think the p2p multiplay system sucked because of all the dropped packets, but it does remove the threat of having servers disappear.

install wulfs connectivity mod

Let me use this here blog thread to ask a question. I picked DaS 3 back up today but I can't seem to jump. It's run+press left stick, right ? Is my controller just busted ?

So, is there a project for making an open source souls engine? The demand is clearly here.

I actually fall on a lot of tricks on purpose. I can see them hiding and they are not doing a good job of it but I just don't want them to feel bad so I just sacrfice myself a lot of times.

I can count the amount of people that properly used chameleon on one hand.

you have to accept that must people are shit at pattern recognition

that's why random generation is thriving

Controller busted.

That or you switched the option to B

ur gay

Isn't that a good thing? Whats wrong with a single player game with GOOD tacked on multiplayer elements?

It distracts from the meat of the game and shows developers that there should be less singleplayer games made thanks to the post 2007 audience that subverted video games and made them into social experience status symbols.

Did some checking and the L3 button still works, but isn't too responsive. I'll clean the controller up.

So now you just have to prove that it was tacked on then.

Basically suicide unless you want to be a forgettable indie game.

Categorically untrue.

erry time

I pirated it. Never played the multiplayer once and never will. I do not play or support any multiplayer on principle.

Not seeing any proof so far.

Good for you, I played the souls games for their singleplayer too but the multiplayer was a nice option to have. I dont think they focused too much on it in dark souls 1 and 2. Haven't played enough of 3 yet

Who gives a shit about what you do?

You clearly do seeing that you immediately made an asinine assumption for me because you're one of the post 2007 base that killed video games.

So since you're not responding I will just assume you have no proof and you're talking out of your ass in anger.

If dark souls shipped without the multiplayer gimmick, its sales would be at least half what they are.

Dam I wanna play again, haven't in years… maybe I forgot where everything is and it'll be sorta like new again?

I only played DS1, are there people on 2 and 3… which has the most people on it?

Again, you're not providing proof. You're just memetexting your opinion and then posting an opinion cry to back it up.

And you're still the modern cancer that led to this state of video games becoming increasingly multiplayer over singleplayer. Thanks for ruining my hobby.

Multiplayer as a concept is shit.

Again, no proof.

You don't control this narrative, leech.

Still no proof of any of your claims.

You can look at the state of modern video games for all the proof you need of what your work has done to it.

Again still no proof.

Repeat yourself again, maybe it will shift the narrative this time.

I don't think you know what narrative means. Either way you still need to provide proof.

Post it again please.

You're definitely a cancerous faggot. That's plain obvious.

That you still need to provide proof or that you don't know what narrative means? I think both apply.

Wew

It's bad.

It's like watching someone cut their dick off just to fit in

Whoever plays any Souls game on multiplayer should kill himself.

CHECK YOU ARE PRIVILAGE YOU CIS-WHITE MALE SHITLORD

Dude fuck that, I've been playing DS2 expecting it to suck ass but it's been a blast summoning and getting invaded.

it cant be helped man

Huh, I never thought about that.

I always loved using the disguise spell and hiding out in the room with the chest

Because what greater sport is there than hunting man?

nice carrots

I want to pop those, that's a feeling no game can imitate, the satisfaction of popping a good boil
VR is nice and all but until it can create sensations and feeling, we just cannot do it

DSII is shit though.

not for PvP it isnt

its totally fine to dodge the multiplayer, play the game how you want I wont tell you how to have fun and I totally get that the game still feels full without it.

but it definitely is not tacked on, if you choose to use it not only is it really fleshed out but it is intertwined in a lot of the mechanics and plot, there are a few NPC storylines where you need to summon them to progress, covenants are twined into the story greatly and they are the majority of the multiplayer features, and as another user said there are covenants you can only progress in with multiplayer like the forest hunter covenant (although the only thing gated behind this progress is a ring and not any story progression.)

also
ERRY TIME.