Here's hoping V3 is any good

Here's hoping V3 is any good.

As much as I loved 1 and 2, AE and 3D/F/H have basically destroyed any hopes I had.
Also ten bucks says the inventor is Junko again and she built robo-Naegi to perpetuate her stupid hope vs despair bullshit.

I'll settle for good until the last chapter like the other two.
Reposting my shit predictions.

Given the first 2 were shit, i dont expect 3 to be any better.

Jesus christ some of those necks have the width of a fucking soda can

I feel genuinely ill looking at that character lineup

why it's the exact same as all the other ones because "it's the style" not you know… them just not wanting to design new characters

Characters from 1 made me feel the least ill. I hate this series anyways.

filtered
thanks

You best take that back boy

>>>/a/

It's almost inevitable since the first two games accustom you to loving the brown waifus.

No Junko no buy.
Also, I hope Hitler-kun doesn't die too soon.

For once I just want my waifu to survive

Owari and Asahina were brown, but more importantly they were stupid sexy tomboys with tiddies, making aikido girl their obvious equivalent.
Despite the apparent tropical theme, fine artist looks more like a ganguro, so a shitty personality is unfortunately pretty likely.

These games are entirely "style over substance" as if a group of market researchers looked at the success and profit of Battle Royale rip-offs, Persona and Ace Attorney to then tailor this product to those crowds. Sorry.

It's essentially a VN. You don't play Danganronpa for the gameplay during trials, you play for the characters and their interactions.

You say this as if this was a revolutionary idea.

True, Kodaka surely will find a way to shove her into this game too somehow.
I just don't want the best character to die. If he gets killed by the tennis manlet, I'm gonna despair.

I only hope that people don't actually pay for these games.

Well I certainly didn't.
I was too busy being stupid supporting Zero Escape

I'm expecting this little nigga to be my favorite. I hope he's a cheeky cunt.

or maybe she might be good
not all gyaru are shit

F

Anime is dogshit. This might too be dogshit.

But we're talking about ganguro. Gyaru are tame as hell.

she looks pretty tame also though

theres always one with a weird design, always

this was a fucking shit cherry on top of shit, no hope for 3V
dezbair

But user, V3 will have no relation to the storyline of the first three games. Yeah that doesn't make me feel any better either.

Who? What?
Is that Dangitronpaul?

Alright I bet the last murder will take place during a time that the protagonist does not remember (like when she thinks she was sleeping) and it at the end it will be revealed that she is the murderer and somehow she lost her memory during that time (with the reason for both murder and memory loss being getting drugged or something). Then the ending of the game is either you watching yourself get executed or convincing everyone that you dindu nuffin and you watch everyone else's executions.

They'll also set up this twist a couple times throughout the game with something like hinting at a split personality that comes out when you sleepwalk or not being able to remember certain periods of time.

Yes.

And yet it's better than your favorite game.

How can a non-game be better than Freespace?

That'd actually be a very interesting ending.

Although, personally, I wish there was a spin-off in this series where you can be the murderer too, and it's less of a VN and more like an actual murder game.

>>>/a/

Are you an actual retard?

bestboi