CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-anti-gamergate-critic-apologizes-for-committing-sexual-assault/13746/
archive.is/8C8aw
archive.is/VCsd1
twitter.com/larryelder/status/785375773322416129
cesrusc.org/election/#
archive.is/irRnq
breitbart.com/tag/wikileaks/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/hollywood-reporter-milo-yiannopoulos-eyeing-bid-for-4chan/
archive.is/NblKo
archive.is/4InlC
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/students-are-fighting-back-against-the-pc-creed/
youtube.com/watch?v=ijbtxRCFl48
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAmB
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785480708257148928
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/785500711828283392
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/785203616256761856
archive.fo/locXm
archive.fo/ajLmn
twitter.com/regated/status/785504363066355712?lang=en-ca
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-clone-states-and-the-future-of-access-to-eve-online/
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/785214019648892928
archive.is/7HeX0
archive.is/eyFaS
archive.is/EVVwz
archive.is/sRcge
archive.is/TMNvV
archive.is/S7n6p
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-right-great-wall-china-2000-years-old/
exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/
trumplies.com/78-times-donald-trump-lied-at-the-first-presidential-debate/
thesun.co.uk/news/1927874/britain-suspends-millions-of-aid-payments-to-palestine-amid-claims-cash-is-handed-to-terrorists/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785530928256933888
archive.is/92PuW
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785554398218973184
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785567754212564992
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447
twitter.com/Ocelcock/status/785282380659470336
web.archive.org/web/20161007024058/http://english.ucdavis.edu/people/jddnguye
twitter.com/Grummz
josefnguyen.net/docs/josefnguyen_cv.pdf
journal.transformativeworks.org/index.php/twc/article/view/698]
archive.is/9SAed
archive.is/ajLmn
idwpublishing.com/contact/
idwpublishing.com/product/jim-thompsons-killer-inside-3/
twitter.com/GamingAnarchist/status/785484690299953152
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/785521244774993920
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/a-digest-of-the-crash-override-network-logs/
archive.is/wMHcN
gamertics.com/devin-faraci-accused-of-sexual-assault-on-twitter/
archive.is/H9W0M
archive.is/Pt5Cc
archive.is/iVEAX
archive.is/0uV1D
lesswrong.com/lw/i0/are_your_enemies_innately_evil/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1535
archive.is/a0A7Q
archive.is/yfSrs
twitter.com/sillimustafa/status/785393935782862849
archive.is/9Rb2N
hitomi.la/galleries/975315.html
g.e-hentai.org/g/975278/fb942cb22a/
g.e-hentai.org/g/924943/d1f885e885/
fakku.net/hentai/life-is-a-battlefield-english
exhentai.org/g/819039/a97d16e691/
exhentai.org/g/865577/dbaf625f4e/
archive.is/dUso9
twitter.com/robertnlee/status/785353706694782976
archive.is/6XJMZ
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/785695684741763072
archive.is/F0rdP
twitter.com/CheriJacobus/status/785700315005718528
portablefreeware.com/index.php?sc=8
breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/10/milo-obama-handing-internet-kebabs-censorship-religious-fanatics/
bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GG go home

BENIS

New News, future baker please add:
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-anti-gamergate-critic-apologizes-for-committing-sexual-assault/13746/

shill thread?

never EVER have packages delivered at fucking 6pm the fuck i want my galko figure already and the fucking package isnt here yet
its super gay

Time to go Holla Forumsirgins, uncle Holla Forums needs you for this one
#CNNGate
We can finally go after the final boss, fuck all these small-potato sidequest grindfests

Let's roll.

So… I've been under a rock the last few days. What is that noise about Trump saying something mysoginist and now everyone wants to make Trump quit?

My country's TV is incredibly leftist, so they made a huge deal with all that shit while making Hillary look like a saint.

Also, what happened with Cards Against Humanity fund raising campaing? had they been roasted yet for their stupidity?

FART THIS

twitter.com/birefird/status/785375859163226112

ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THE CONLEAKS IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Use some relevant hashtags too

Someone, somewhere, has masterbated to this.

In other news, CuckFeed got hacked for writing clickbait on a hacker group.

archive.is/8C8aw

ITS OVER

They sound like a group of pretty cool guys.

At some point you have to wonder whether or not these idiots are like special needs children who keep playing on the railroad tracks.

I wish there was a game that allowed you to stack that many buffs.

That's a big penis.

For you.

Threadly reminder to contact the FTC concerning Patreon and CON breaking their own Terms & Conditions.

old bread: archive.is/VCsd1

Media was sitting on audio of Trump talking about hitting on a married woman and being able to grab pussies of groupies. Bunch of journos were outraged and called for him to step. Some top Republicans dropped their support for Trump and echoed the same tune as the media. All that was most likely to divert attention away from the recent wikileaks release and give Hillary some ammo for the debate. Assange has planned for a release of info damaging to Clinton every week from now until the election is over and supposedly there's also more damaging Trump audio on the way to counteract that.

I haven't heard any news on cards against humanity stuff.

There is no end to how much I hate these scum buckets. I want them all to die.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

rewriting history in real time.

Then let that feeling grow. Wait until one of them actually tries to attack you and unleash it.

i just realized all the games released this year i have bought are all japanese (and one taiwanese)

He's a kiddy fiddler.

I just bought a fuckton of (used) ninty shit
Its mostly worth
I've never considered selling any games, but I'm considering selling my Fates SE because of, well, all the censorship and shit (I originally bought it to both play and sell it, but selling games in general just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, even if I'd make a 100-200% profit…)

Buy your Fates SE if it's PAL.

Nah. He's probably one of those shitty photographers that you see in shopping centers that take those "cutsie" baby pic with kids in buckets and shit.

:)

BASEMENT

twitter.com/larryelder/status/785375773322416129

This nigga's right, that dude going this really hurt her.

How does Trump do it, he keeps turning bad situations into good ones, no wonder the media is so scared of him.

4D chest man and meme magic I'm worried about the insanity we made.

He's a businessman, it comes with the territory.

posted this in the last thread

He looks like a less fat Jonah Hill.

I know there are people that hire actual retards out of pity but this is just ridiculous

oh fug, you're right

I got my galko nendo
I touched her panties

post pics

congratulations

tomorrow

Well, they made such a big deal for this stupidity I was worried it was more. To be honest I don't think Trump will win because the usual voter is a retard and the elections are rigged, but it would be incredibly fun if he wins. So, any Hillary leak I'm not aware of? As I said I've been under a rock for a few days. And I mean playing Rimworld and doing a mountain base.

Assange recently dropped even more shit on Hillary, there is a sticky on Holla Forums about it at the moment

I see. Can I get a little briefing of what did he release? or should I fuck off?

>you will never have a daughter
Fixed that for you.

Unless you buy taiwanese minors, in that case you will indeed have a daughter with a penis.

The tape had little to no affect on his support.
cesrusc.org/election/#

Here's CNN crying about it.
archive.is/irRnq

breitbart.com/tag/wikileaks/

Using cunt as a degoratory word!?

Mysoginy!

is it just me or they are crumbling down on using the same words they declared sexist?

How shaggy was her butthair?

????

What the fuck does that even mean?

Faraci touched a women so he has the cooties.
We're the sort of misogyny that doesn't want the cooties.

They post those same 3 posts in every thread, do not reply to Remilia or the bitch with the sign.

i know

Now this could be interesting…

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/08/hollywood-reporter-milo-yiannopoulos-eyeing-bid-for-4chan/

archive.is/NblKo

Half/pol/'s reaction is certainly going to be interesting if he actually does

I'll get my smug in now then, just in case he loses.

At least our Holla Forums already is concerned that the "rich backer" with whose money Milo wants to buy 4chan actually is a happy merchant and will shut down anything the goyim may fiend out.

sage for blogshit

2 months at my first job and I have a few observations about gender.

My only rude customers thus far have been women. Each time they were trying to break a $100 bill and I had to tell them "I'm sorry, but I can't break this" and they swore me out.
All male customers have been neutral or friendly. Many of them joke around or ask me how my day was. No female customer has done this.
If the bathrooms alone are anything to go by then women are disgusting monsters. The worst I deal with on the men's side is they didn't flush their crap or peed on the floor cause they were drunk. The women's bathroom is fucking disgusting every time and I want to know what the fuck these people are fucking doing in there.

How stupid can you be?

4cuck already has a paid membership system with a board only (((anons))) can post, I suspect soon they will have reddits upvote system and mandatory registration system down the line.

what's your job?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum

Gas station clerk. I'm the asshole you see behind the counter when you buy cigs, lotto tickets or a soda. I work 3rd shift (10p-6a) most nights.

Bought 4chan

Good evening, anons!

Dante?

☑Defended Devin Faraci

Have you been robbed yet?

Any spoopy stories?

No, but apparently we were just before I got hired. Let me tell you though that shit of there being niggers and blacks is way too true. They are like two seperate races of people even if they got the same skin color. I'm loving black people so far, but niggers just annoy the shit out of me.

Lots of weird ass noises from various machinery, but no it's pretty boring and unspooky.

Y'all might like this. About once an hour this coupon machine says "I'm empty, please fill me." But since it's muffled all I hear is "I'm empty, please kill me." once an hour while sitting alone at night.

I hope they let you have a weapon because it's bound to happen, gas stations seem to be candy stores for nigs to steal from.

We keep the register below $30 graveyard shift and lock the doors and do business through the window when alone.

Can this become a new meme?

Sometimes I think Reddit is entirely controlled by admins.

Sometimes you got people stand up for themselves like here and other days they defend their rapists. These can't be the same people. I am pretty sure that up and downvotes are controlled by the admins and a shitload of comments are made by AI's.

can confirm

store already being robbed means it'll happen more often too

Reddit is more a place for shaping opinions than a place to have them heard. At least, that's the viewpoint of the goons running the place.

The big subs are controlled by admins and their sycophants. For the smaller subs it's like Holla Forums, depends on the sub owner and the moderators.

There's some sub where they show what's been deleted from the site that day and it's like 90% of the top posts are deleted before the day's over.

worked at a gamestop in a mall and shared the bathroom with a clothing store with only cute female staff. We were 2 single men and seen by many as basement dweller lowlifes. We had to clean that bathroom once a week because it was so disgusting and if we didn't do no one did.

Not surprised David would admit to committing sexual assault. He always acted like that.

It's a pretty ancient joke, laddio

I used to work as that.
A grill traced her cleavage with both hands to make me accept a lotto ticket without an ID to prove her age once. Then she brought in her wifebeater wearing boyfriend to do a straw purchase instead.
that was the most stereotypical encounter I've ever had besides the bro-tier stoners and asshole drunks

Did you have the same thing where Mexicans fucking reach for their shit the moment you let go to take their money? Like, goddamn nigga aren't you an impatient little shit.

It's always projection with these fucks.

Let me guess, the woman's bathroom always has little torn up scraps of toilet paper on the floor?

Also, be weary of drunks and homeless chicks. I'm the overnight manager at a McDonalds with a 24 hour lobby. We end up with a lot of homeless people in our lobby sleeping all night, and I'm too nice to kick them out. SO as a result, we have a literally schitzo old woman practically living there. She sucks dick for cash, or at least that's what she tells my crew member every time she gets near her. Anyway, she shits herself a lot and leaves her shitty pants in the women's bathroom garbage. I think she spends whatever little money she has on new clothes from salvation army everyday, since one is within walking distance.

Nope. We don't have many homeless in town, because the police drive them to the county limits and kick them out. (highest real estate in the country here before the economy crashed).

Lots of drunks though. Surprised I haven't had to clean up puke yet.

You're lucky you're doing it out of politeness

Stop namefagging already man.

No, but I did have kebabs literally laying over the counter to poke at the machines and grab hotdogs from the heater when they thought I wasn't looking.

I haven't heard it myself yet, but I believe it. She rambles nonstop, usually to her own reflection in the window. I'm pretty sure she has a whole host of diseases. Letting her suck my dick might very well be a death sentence. Or, at least for my benis.

archive.is/4InlC

UK, YES!

You should buy a bunch of Heroin and OD her, or like call someone to take her away. I was on military patrol in a disaster zone and some of the residents wouldn't leave, there was this insane lady who came by my guard post every day and talked non stop about her rape adventures, and eventually me and some other guys found out where she lived and trashed her place while she was out so she was forced to leave. If I had to listen to that bitch for one more day I would have gone insane myself.

Such is life on this side of the pond.

I want to stroke her butt hair :/

British pigs are the worst on the fucking planet they care more about protecting real criminals while imprisoning innocents, we desperately need a cull to replace them.

Start by shutting the mouths of the condescending donkeys who mocks freedom of speech. Namely Piers Morgan, John Bain, Jim Sterling and Andrew Dobson for starters.

Chances are they are guilty of the same crimes.

HELLO RATO

There needs to be a violent world wide revolution. Or at least a violent western world revolution.

Brexit isn't even close to being enough to fix this diseased country.

I've been sitting on that picture for years and I never noticed that.

We don't have any kind of free speech here or in any EU country, thought policing is a very real thing her, hell self defence is illegal here.

I don't know why you Americans whine about your Cops when they do their fucking job, ours are so fucking worthless I wouldn't even piss on one if he was on fire.

In a way I don't feel bad cause the English really allowed themselves to be cucked and fuck Europe allowed the moors to come back in spades instead of going old school Islamic conquest they pulled what the tribes did to the west roman empire come in as refugees and destroy it from within, I hope you guys are ready for Moorish Europe.

There's only one problem about your statement, brother. I'm not even an American.

CNN Caught on Tape telling "unbiased" debate watchers what answers to give.

Moving power from EU sponges to Westminster sponges was never going to fix anything. Did you think the government would suddenly become great once they were out of the EU?

Obviously I didn't. But I did expect MPs to have gotten a hint. At least we have a sexy older lady in his job now.

Just finished watching the debate.

Hillary did not do well.

spectator.co.uk/2016/10/students-are-fighting-back-against-the-pc-creed/

BRITAIN; NO!

But everything is rape according to those ugly dykes, unless it's a sandnigger doing it then it's progressive.

good to know that people stand up against that shit.

The let's-shit-on-everyone-equally Taiwanese Animators did a video about the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijbtxRCFl48

TRUMP BTFO

Taiwanese confirmed for secretly redpilled.

They've got some quality script writers.

The start of the video seems strangely silent for their usual videos, seems like they had something cut

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAmB

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785480708257148928

British cops don't even have guns, just take Karate and go Cobra Kai on their asses and they will just blow their whistles at you. Or dress up like a knife collection box and get every knife in town then tape them all to your body, they wont even be able to grab you then.

Surely just a coincidence.

british cops have to call in the real police if someone looks dangerous

can someone post more futa vivian pls

Didn't we already know TOMO animators have at least one Gamergate supporter in their staff anonymously browsing Holla Forums since 2014?

Also, Taiwan will save Eastern culture where Korea & Japan has failed. Until Mainland China eventually eats them alive soon.

Holy shit that is the most cucked job I've ever heard of.

Is this what British Police channels sound like?

Crossposting from /a/ since Holla Forums might be interested in Youtube Heroes' recent shenanigans: >>>/a/559224

tl;dr - Popular doujin artist gets an anime based on his weekly twitter oneshots revolving around the misadventures of a big-tittied cutie, aimed as a form of "morale booster" Monday offering for salarymen starting their weekly grind. Youtube promptly takes down the original video due to "violation of community guidelines".

Note that this is essentially an indie work, made mainly for fun, not a cash grab. The work itself are sketches that skirt into salacious territory, but are mainly innocent and cute. So clearly Youtube cannot allow that degeneracy to exist.

Thanks, Youtube Heroes!

To make this Holla Forums-related, here's a tidbit: the artist did some character design work on some video games, though the one that comes to mind at the moment is his art for FGO.

How much value does Holla Forums put unto visual direction?

I've seen this glasses girl around a lot, and the animation does look nice. But is the show any good?

The Keystone Cops were apparently based on reality.

You should make a separate thread, this is an interesting enough topic that merits exploration.

Pretty average to be honest. Visuals and animation are better than the plot.

What is going on?

Pretty important, but
gameplay > everything else

Your initial question

seems more fitting to be a separate Holla Forums thread on its own. Taken for granted, art direction (aka. the visuals) does factor in to a video game–the most obvious being that most gamers use their eyes to play the game, and good visuals attract more interest.

wow, what the fuck?

That was pretty funny.

TOMATO > VIDEO GAMES

ARA > LOLI

This.

what about an ara loli tomato that plays video games

How does that even work? What next an Atheist Christian?

What if it's one of those secret century-old vampire lolis that acts all ara-like?

holy shit akari
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/785500711828283392

read more porn

If they actually went after feminazis who mostly pull that shit, it would be kinda ok-ish

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/785203616256761856

Akari-bot confirmed for nigger.

Thank you for correcting the record you cum guzzling faggot.

I seriously hope everyone here is on Faraci's throat calling him a rapist and a misogynistic sexual deviant.

Part of me wants this to happen and then spam their /a/ board with piccolo dick and Gamergate stuff in the background Holla Forums harbor style. for being the worst m00t ass kissing cucks. If that were to happen, they'd just become the new foolz/freech, and might not be able to keep themselves from shitting this site up in vengeance.

I'd very much like Milo to actually do it if it's not prohibitively expensive so as to kick out the hotpockets, trip/namefags, SRS, cucks and general cancer, even if that would lead to the above to a somewhat lesser degree. I still want to get back at them to stop an itch in a way that even Trump winning might not even scratch.

Shit, considering Holla Forums opened themselves up to tumblr colonization, I'd love to see Steven Universe Generals banned in addition to full a full on reverse-Holla Forums harbor of their own.

He's gone into hiding, my bet is he will delete his twitter in 24 hours to pretend it never happened, those type of parasites love falsely labelling others of the shit they do themselves but the moment you air out their dirty laundry they always run.

Well I am a goobergator so degrading people with fringe sexual preferences is my thing :^)

If this happened, where do you think the resulting refugees would head?

Post the rest

G nite

Why wouldn't we?

wew laddies

Is Devin ded yet?

no

It just werks.

Anyone ask his boss why he deleted this tweet?

archive.fo/locXm

archive.fo/ajLmn

It's like those SJWs love projecting their faults on to others or something.

Pretty much, if a SJwWcalls you something there is a 99% chance they are that very thing themselves.

Endchan. :^)

But I know that, I included the scenario of them coming here to fuck our shit as further retaliation in my post. Still, it would be nice to have another Holla Forums/original controlled space on the internet. Got to expand besides just Nichegamer, Techraptr, and twitter's technically enemy territory, anyway.

I should get around to making a gnu social/sealion club and gab.account; are they still fairly small?

/a/ is a real fucking letdown when it comes to these things. They're too apathetic.

Is there like an organized group talking about this?
I'd love to bitch at youtube some more, but I want to make sure I'm doing it the right way.

Look at this oppression guys. Seriously, she's getting more and more snarky as this goes along. I'm still waiting for her to actually defend her points and prove it once and for all in a debate. Which she can't because she's a fucking coward.

Have fun making more OC's of this.

I thought that was a parody word coined by Godfrex.

How do we get these failed movie makers out of gaming?

just

Possible, but that is suspicious. You'd think the men supporting these women would realize that giving people a blank check to accuse others at any point will bite them in the ass, though. Its not like there weren't several high profile cases of women abusing it and getting caught after damaging someone's reputation and likely ruining their life.

Woke remains the dumbest version of the red pill that I have ever heard.

/a/ is a lost cause for issues in any capacity or form. They only care about waifushit and loli. They're sheep to be run over.

This also isn't a fight that's going to be won. I empathize with the artist and his team, but the bottom line is he's up against jews and their braindead zombie legions that no longer have capacity to think for themselves. His work is going to be a statistical casualty in YT's purge.

You can also expect far more of this shit in the coming months at an exponential rate. It's indies for now. Keijo and haremshit are going to be hit next.

They are over-sampling democrats in the polls to make it seem like Hillldog is winning!

What the hell do you think the video is supposed to be?

Its fairly easy for the artist to still get his content out there though, he doesn't need Youtube particularly because his audience is weebs. They're used to torrenting things and that's not even considering all the other video sites.

So she has seizures all along!

twitter.com/regated/status/785504363066355712?lang=en-ca

that slogan needs some work, it's not catchy at all

I know Japan makes up a huge chunk of twitter users, but NND is the champ for video.
If youtube weren't retarded, they'd want more Japanese users. It'd be a really good idea to get Japan mad about this somehow to see if they can influence change. I just don't know how to talk to them on twitter.
Maybe see if mombot wants to help?

They're publishing on youtube. Without it, westerners might be entirely left out depending on the alternative they use, if they even publish at all.

Who the fuck is reliant on Youtube for getting their anime?

how does it feel we will finally shut their lying lugenpresse mouths, white goys?

Is anyone besides the usual suspects defending Youtube villains?

Remember, whenever people call you out on your bullshit "fact-checking", you can always proclaim it to be only half-true.

Are you retarded or something?
They are publishing the anime exclusively on youtube at the moment. It was removed from NBC's own youtube account.
There is no other platform you can watch it, and NBC could very easily pull the plug on the project altogether because of this.

Ripped video

Do we have an EVE guild?

Well they were idiots to ever use Youtube and its their indie project to pull or not pull. But by no means are they reliant on Youtube when noone even fucking has Youtube as their main source of anime.

Whoops, shame she will have a dumbbell accident later on.

why do you want to play accountant: the game ?

/a/ is a lost cause for issues in any capacity or form. They only care about waifushit and loli.

So tell them that the SJWs are coming to take away your waifushit and loli

There is enough supporting evidence out there that it should be apparent by now.

Jesus Christ these people are fucking lunatics.

No If I wanted to do spreadsheets I would get a job as an accountant.

Why do German Forklift drivers play Forklift Sim

Make one, some people might join now that its going f2p.

Funny that they are so afraid of getting their shit kicked in that they are using the closest thing to fine print they can find because they know most people will just remember the headline of it being false.

I'm not jewish

I thought it was retarded back when kadokawa published that haruhi spinoff on youtube and I think it's still retarded now.
I have to wonder why they chose youtube over niconico, though. Nips abandoned the place en masse due to google's UI fuckery to begin with.

I can't find that top one in the third image. I also can't find any evidence that supports that the number is correct. The FBI statistics show that 83% of whites are murdered by whites, congruent with the demographics of the country.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

They never say the number was correct, and I can't find evidence that it was edited anywhere.

As far as I can find, the image is bullshit. Please provide an archive or some other evidence for that claim, otherwise don't post lies; it only hurts your point.

What, did finally BTFO'ing Goonswarm actually kill its income or something?

Unfortunately, you're wrong about this.
Most anime and manga translators, including those translating loli doujins, are entirely composed of SJW.
They won't take those things away from you, because they consume it themselves. They're just going to condemn everybody who likes it that isn't in their clique.

The only thing I can think of is that Youtube streams at higher bitrates than NicoNico.
If you're putting effort into your show, I'd think you want people to consume it in something that remotely resembles quality.

Which is funny, considering that she was lamenting that she can't do that anymore only a month ago.

Not sure what caused it or what date it goes into effect but yeah, they're going f2p to some degree.
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-clone-states-and-the-future-of-access-to-eve-online/

How can you counter this shit, libs use fact checkers to discredit the right, but the fact checkers are fucking biased towards them.

Pic unrelated.

Of course not goy. Thats why you don't want to play EVE

Yeah, no, nobody cares about that song and dance anymore.
Liberals are truly like the last dinosaurs, chasing that oasis they think is just around the corner, that will never come, not realizing that the world has left them behind.

The game is pay to win anyway. Letting people play for free is the next logical step.

It's always possible it was edited on the site and if it was then it is probably a bit too late to start archiving. It would make little sense to have a site that proclaims to have objective truth without correcting information they themselves later found to be false.

twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/785214019648892928

Interesting analysis. And if you apply it to their leaders it comes together.
- True Believing Leaders believe media can make people do bad things, because they are tempted to do bad things because of them.
- TBL feel bad, and get blue-pilled on SJW crap. They hope by spreading SJW stuff it'll adsolve them of a problematic past, or remove the media that could tempt them into doing bad things.
- Followers (individuals who are socially or even mentally retarded, or who have suffered recent trauma) get attracted to SJW-ness (a social club to make friends, a guide to work out why no-one likes them, etc) and are then brainwashed with cult-tactics (Love-bombing, then cutting it off unless they cut-off friends and become purely part of SJW).
- The follower thinks following SJW will stop them from suffering similar trauma (having a large circle of "friends" to rely on) or that it will somehow absolve them for past mistakes (both genuine and "problematic).

You've then also got your Con Leaders, people who fully know it's all BS- and just want to be in charge of a group for X purpose (ego or money).

I'm a finance engineer and used to play EVE as a hobby, and spreadsheets can be fun too

???

Orthodox Christian Slav atheist here, can confirm.
Many people simply follow the old ways and traditions that we dressed into a Christian dress and do not drink form the pozzed well that is modern Christianity.

I think Atheist Christians follow the teachings of Jesus Christ but do not believe in God.

I guess its people who like the teachings of The Good Book but don't bother with the G-d bothering

So you bake a ham and wish people a Merry Christmas?
That's just holiday fun and general niceties.

Wew lad.

No they can't, stop fooling yourself, your job sucks.

All niggers should hang.

Tend to even go to church and everything and think society should be based around the bible's morality, they just don't actually believe in God.

How can you be a theist and not believe in god?

I am not surprised at all, someone had to research into this shit.

I have only watched only half of the debate but things are kinda going Hillary's way, does it change later up?

.webm doesn't fucking run/10

Thanks user. It's good to have some people double-checking this stuff.

But that's not what he said. He said an atheist Christian. Those are two different concepts.

It's about recognizing a cultural institution deeply rooted in tradition that helps bond a community and establish a people's identity while simultaneously recognizing that belief in the supernatural on an individual level is silly.

I guess the term would be Culturally Christian. The Slavlands of Eastern Europe are full of them. I should know, I am one.

archive.is/7HeX0
archive.is/eyFaS
archive.is/EVVwz
archive.is/sRcge

I would accept that it had been edited, but there are Politifact watchers because Politifact is shit and horribly biased. Tons of people whistleblow on every undisclosed edit (which is somewhat rare, as they usually note what has changed in their verdicts) and false factcheck that Politifact does precisely because they are so unreliable, and I can't find any evidence of that for this case anywhere.

Even so, it would make Trump's claim here still bullshit.

The fact that the other ones on the image are accurate makes it seem like it's trying to slip some bullshit past the radar. I can only find a few instances of "Number is correct, but he fails to mention the cause" anywhere on the internet, and it's only people talking about that specific image, never Politifact itself. Deeper examination also shows that the text for that item is a different font weight than the other two. Look at the trump glyphs on the left and the other two on the right (though this could also be due to a bad resize if the text had been resized at all).

I just don't believe that they actually said that, because I can't find those numbers anywhere, and Politifact skews sources and uses them badly, but it does still use them.

A monday pick-me-up, just as the maker intends. That's not what waifuism is really about and you know that.

Weebs do shit word of mouth and it's fine, with sometimes the big wave resulting via shit like damnit ronpaul, tomoko, etc. However, that maker could be looking for general exposure, for which Youtube is ultimately superior, regardless of how we feel about it.

Been done. They don't move is what I'm trying to stress. Someone can slap them in the face with a dick and they won't flinch. Collectively they do not care, and then the janitors will come along, delete your shit, and ban you for the crime of not being as apathetic as they are.

That sperg's still going?

WHY NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

I'm questioning if Trump even actually said that myself.

Even most of that crew are in it for the dollars and not the content or the love of the craft. Not that it's a knock against them, but consider the results. The in-fighting and e-drama that erupts when such-and-such group does translations another group has laid stake to. It's insane.

First two images are him mocking two gamers who support Trump, and using that as a reason to shit on gamers rights. Third image was in first image related, and I was wondering if it was something that was either fake or already deleted. Turns out it wasn't.

AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO ARCHIVE IT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS HOLY SHIT

It's another example of that, theism can co-exist with agnosticism. There is also what said, culturally Christian or Catolic is fairly common in Latin countries (both in Europe and South America). Americans seem to be more polarised, most countries are ok with this kind of partial "ambiguity".

An agnostic theist believes that divine exist but cannot be explain or understood. It's a fairly reasonable position.

Well now I feel silly.

That would require them to have found numbers corroborating the statement in the first place. I'm wondering what the number would be if it were a risk ratio, and whether that was what it originally was. Using the numbers in that table, the risk of being murdered as a white person by a white/black person per capita of white/black offender is roughly equal.

This is bothering me though:
archive.is/TMNvV
archive.is/S7n6p
Am I missing something?

It goes deeper than that, Christianity here is literally Slav paganism given new skin in Christianity, we have our own unique world views, both local and global, our own Saints and Savior whose life and world we live trough.
You don't have to believe in the Christian God to be a Christian here, the simple way i can put it is to use the teachings of the Bible, but never subjugate yourself to them completely, because that wasn't our way of life originally and instead live your life the way those that came before you did, being a good and righteous man respecting your family and neighbors, never turn the other cheek but instead hit back violently, show humanity and compassion only to those that deserve it while at the same time being as openly racist as hostile to anyone showing even a hint of dark thoughts towards you, best example being how we and the western world handle "poor refugees".

He didn't exactly. It was a retweet, so even the actual politifact is pretty misleading. He was wrong to retweet anything like that without checking the numbers first, but they were also wrong to take a retweet as something "he claimed".

Meanwhile, shit like this is actually on Politifact, where Trump was 100% right, but got rated "half-true" for not giving an entire fucking history lesson: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-right-great-wall-china-2000-years-old/

Also, pic related.

If it is possible that there are things we can't comprehend, why discard them all together? It's not about going about trying to see the "divine" on everything and everywhere, just not giving for granted that it doesn't exist.

I…forgot the name of this one, again. It was really good, too. Dude holding back and thinking he wore his aunt out, only for her to put it on his ass and make him swoon in the bath.

Halp. Want to read it again.

Have you ever studied quantum physics?
Given the amount of things completely outside of our understanding, it is a completely reasonable position that "life" exists completely in a form outside of our possible comprehension, and would be able to do things that we might consider "magical" or "devine" (or more likely be able to "do things" that we can't even understand, or don't understand as "doing" because it doesn't interact with time in the way that we do).

I do think that that position of agnostic theism is rather silly, because to try to account for all the things outside of your comprehension makes no sense. You'd have to not limit it to gods, but account for the possibility of literally everything that you can't experience or understand, which is absolutely ludicrous.
It only really makes sense to account for the things that you can directly or indirectly experience or measure and try to expand that domain, rather than try to account for every unknowable that doesn't affect your observable universe in any observable way.

In other news, some shitposting from the Vivian that was memed into reality.
polite sage for offtopic

No matter how you put it, it's an acknowledgement that supernatural entities exist. What you're sort of hinting at, however, sounds more like Clarke's third law to me:

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Now that's a fairly reasonable position. However, once you go so far as to say the mysterious phenomenon *actually* could be magic, you've gone full retard. It's one thing to say "nature is complex and may often be beyond the grasp of human understanding" but it's something else entirely to say "that which we don't understand about nature could be something that transcends it, i.e. the supernatural". That's just silly.

exhentai.org/g/968223/3762bf36dc/

post sauce you fucking fag

wait nevermind user you're a pretty cool guy. :^)

A gentleman and a scholar.

rude faggot (1)

I take too many screencaps of cropped porn
I did

there is nothing wrong with that

I wanted to like /a/, but they've always been this way for as long as I can remember.
They're so quick to shit on your waifu, but they don't move a fucking inch when it comes to things that matter.
If /a/ actually gave a shit, localization wouldn't be in the state it's in today.

But there's no money in anime/manga translation. The pay is shit because every weeb wants to do it (same problem as game design, really), and translating doujins won't make you any money at all. They'd have to enjoy what they do.
Unfortunately, as much as they enjoy anime, they need to filter out the problematic content. You couldn't have any westerners picking up on any bad habits, or even worse, trigger somebody who just wants to watch a show without tranny jokes.

Calm down, fedora man.

I want to cuddle LtCorbis and tuck her into bed.

you asked, nigger

I want to have unprotected headpatting with her followed by hand holding.

Not always, but then, I'm probably thinking of half/a/ almost a decade ago. Before it became an absolute shitbox, anyway.

There is. It's somewhat similar to milking furries. You ALWAYS have someone who's willing to put a billing in for their favorite fetish mango. iirc that's how SaHa made their bread hand-over-fist. Strong work ethic, strict guidelines, networking, and ability to run deadlines in a resonable fashion will always net you a dollar when you can read the language and someone else can't, and that someone has disposable income. An addition to that, from what I've seen, is gatekeepers that aggressively attempt to hoard viewership through their web functions for the sake of revenue via clicks instead of commission (Batoto & the various online readers come to mind).

I did not, I was explaining a position, I merely slipped a rhetorical question in there. This isn't some serious discussion about theism or something like that, fuck off.

I want to fuck her in the butt.

Real life is becoming a South Park episode and I want out of it

Yeah but now I'm croping than I do posts and now I only stick around to post sauce or to mess with people like in that beast man thread. It takes the fun out of fapping and shitposting

Spotted the pedo.

She is like 20 though.

Let me ask you a question.
What's the difference between a "magical" god / creator figure and a sysadmin managing a simulation of universal scale?
Both effectively would meet the criteria for what we would call an omnipotent deity.

You have to understand, I never really used the board, so maybe my opinion is not the best one to go off of.
I won't disagree that some groups do that, but there's far better money to be made elsewhere.
I was mostly talking about legal options having shit pay.
That said, I'm sure SaHa makes more than enough to sustain a NEET lifestyle, but a real job would pay a lot better for every hour of work you need to put in.

Mate she's 11.

Are you autistic or something?

Welcome to Mrs May's wild ride.

I don't disagree. Not even slightly. But consider for a moment someone fluent in reading Japanese and quick in their formatting can turn out an hour to four hours worth of work (guesstimating). If it's on your own time, and the client is supplying the scans, that's almost pure profit for hobby/leisure work, given that your organize the time you spend. A higher premium if you're the one providing scans. Now tack that on top of some average 40hr/week job, and it's nice side change. Excellent side change if you're a college student, which is where most get their start.

You're absolutely right. They get paid mostly on a low wage with a cents-per-page stipend added on. Not glamorous or even remotely sustaining. I'm not surprised so many legit published books have ages of typos to even fanfic-tier scripting as a result (Fucking Ikkitousen/Battle Vixens, man. Holy shit).

It was fucking obvious, aspie. Everyone was making spoilered head patting jokes, I did the opposite. Then I even claim she was 20. What other hint could you possibly need?

Wtf I hate Trump now

trumplies.com/78-times-donald-trump-lied-at-the-first-presidential-debate/

You are missing the word "estimated". One is the confirmed number of verifiable deaths and the other is a predicted value.

LOL

Because this thing's very existence doesn't generate enough anger in my very being.

There is also a new digimon show coming out where "digimon" are now phone apps and they have to defend Israel from Hitler with the power of friendship!

Aaaaand I'm done.

I don't know what's worse, the fact this is being made, the fact they're actually going to try to put some semblance of misguided effort into this, or the fact two of the characters look like they've come from fucking Sausage Party.

Fuck off goon.

The difference is that one transcends the laws of nature. It's one thing to see something complex and incomprehensible and think "this seems like magic" but it's another thing altogether to say "this could be magic". In any scenario where I'm presented with an incomprehensibly complex phenomenon the most reasonable explanation is simply that I don't understand the laws of nature that make this event possible, not that it transcends nature itself.

Nature IS complex and often incomprehensible. There's no reason to postulate that something that can't be explained by what little we know about nature actually transcends it. We just don't understand it.

I wasn't expecting this.

thesun.co.uk/news/1927874/britain-suspends-millions-of-aid-payments-to-palestine-amid-claims-cash-is-handed-to-terrorists/

I hate this country.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785530928256933888

When does he stop?

I love this, this is politics at its most pure.

Why is Trump shitposting on his twitter all the time?

Its not appropriate behavior for presidential candidate

Because he's a human being who realizes that's all that Shitters is good for. Nothing of substance will ever come out of that cancerous asshole of a site.

Unrelated note but

I mean shit people just scroll down to other tweets by Donald Trump or something. You see people repeatedly posting their website, "MSM" "replying" to Donald Trump…
When does Twitter die?
I can't wait.

I really need him to win, the salt would nourish me for decades and I wouldn't have to constantly worry about all the sketchy shit clinton would do.

Reminder that our politicians used to beat each other with canes over heated arguments in Congress. This "presidential" shit is a modern day invention.

Even if he loses, he has too much of an impact already.

Yours

Mine still do

You must not have gotten the memo, shitposting is now a viable business strategy.

Shit, Andrew Jackson, as president, went to Congress to personally beat the shit out of someone who wanted to bail the banks out for causing a financial crisis.

Andrew Jackson was a stone cold nigga. Man challenged a reporter to a duel, let him get the first shot at him in a duel correctly thinking his aim would be off and it not hit a vital area, took the bullet, then per the rules of the time slowly took aim and shot him dead all over the guy talking shit about Jackson's marriage in the newspaper.

Sometimes I wish we could go back to a time where fights were common in government.

archive.is/92PuW

Someone should inform him that Trump's brother is a shareholder at Zenimax.

I think it was superior to the passionless sniping and feigned outrage against those not playing ball all while making backroom deals with everyone else of today's time.

I thought Trump's brother was dead?

He has another one.

I thought the first reply always being a shill was just a Holla Forums thing

Can you at least post why she is obsessed with MC's weight and try to feed him like a pig?

Moshi Moshi?

close the gate dedsu~

Nani?

Hi! Anderson desu!

Trump during a rally encouraged people to view Wikileaks.

its not porn user

DERETO DISU

Thoughts?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785554398218973184

BAKA GAMERAGAYO

When I worked the nightshift I listened to am radio and hear the blink182 singer had become a full-time ufologist and somehow he had connections– money gets you those. Lots of people transfer and work thru their psychological states with unsolvable or irredeemable mysteries or cults which enable the mental state that does not seek to address the problem.

Those are my thoughts, if there are aliens so close to us and hidden, it is more statistically likely they created us too. Universe is just too big otherwise.

I'm honestly not surprised, Bill was supposedly absolutely obsessed with trying to find out everything he could about Area 51 and the possible alien connection during his presidency.

ハいーー。もしもし何でか?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785567754212564992

STOB BOSTING IN A DEAD THREAD :DDDD

What if we are the aliens?

then time travel is real

That explains the GamerGate time travel machine in that case.

Will we see Clinton initially winning the election until a recount is announced and Trump wins it then?

Aliens do exist, the universe is way to fucking big for Earth to be the only planet with life, as for them visiting earth not a chance as there would be evidence of that, you can't scrub something like that away.
I wonder what the closest intelligent aliens would look like, hope they're cute.

Well this looks bad.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

The discussion is about them having interacted with people though, not whether they theoretically exist or not.

it is more likely that humanity a long time from now can view time backwards but can't change but maybe somehow people under certain states or circumstances can become aware of it and see the mechanism fade in or out. or something like that.

disturbing

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447

Ecofags doe

4D CHESS

Confirming what some, (I hope all) us knew. Doesn't make it any less maddening, though. Definitely spreading this.

They look like this.

Did you Canadians really want to smoke weed that much.

Fuck off turd, let us have a few happy days before this country fully collapses.

Said the longest, loudest, most undeserving social critic in history.

Oh boy, it's time for more SJWs on foreigner lands!

Update:

The Streisand Effect is in full swing. As of right now, close to 12 hours since the original video was taken down, the fansubbed version got copied and uploaded by fans in their own channels. I've already seen at least four Youtubers and counting who have it in their pages, maybe more.

Good luck to Youtube Heroes in trying to take them all down.

It always starts as a grassroots movement. The pushback is beginning.

Platform, perhaps? As far as I know, there's no mobile version for Niconico. Himura Kiseki did intend his work as a form of morale booster aimed at working men. >>>/a/559386

This is a troll quote. It has to be. M-Maybe if I say it enough times it won't be real for once. P-Please?

Damn, I should have scrolled down before posting the image in . SJWs are some fucked up people.

Sauce for this

It also appears now that Stephan Colbert is trying to damage control for Hillary and is posting all the spiciest and hottest new anime as his reaction images. This whole election is pretty retarded when they ingore the blatant corruption detailed extensively in the leaks about Clinton's emails, all the paid endorsements people who side with her get, and all the shit they have done. Apparently Trump talking in private about sex is now worse than that and is news worthy.

Thanks for confirming your campaign the source of all these claims, Clinton intern. Here's hoping you don't find yourself dead of suicide by five gunshots to the back of the head.

When the fuck did Turmp even say anything bad about gays or minorities? Clinton on the other hand has talked about hating gays for a long time in private and has a shit ton of documented cases of being racist by her own Secret service.

why doe people need a lable to identify themself?

Explain to me what Donald Trump did against minorities, because besides immigrants, he hasn't said shit.

humans, are dead.

Well, technically, he did say something, but it was along the lines of "Democrats haven't done shit for you, why keep voting for them thinking the next one is going to be different."

Yea, but that's helping them.

They're just using their tired old criticisms when dealing with someone they don't agree with.

One of her carers needs to come and correct her record its got stuck again

Unfortunately, it only proves that he is a jewish puppet

If thats true then she is pretty based

I am not sure if this is true or not, but apparently Randy and those mega64 faggots are trying to push a new Duke in the current year by saying the old duke was to crass and only creepy people thought he was funny.

Randy's long since been proven to be a complete piece of shit, I highly doubt anyone even listens to him or will by another Duke game from Gearbox.

leftypol please go.

Words can't change this humanity. Words do not fit the nature of this planet. This happened on purpose. It's a designe trick to keep the creation on a low level. Your concerns doesn't matter if you can't correctly articulate them.

Oh boy, I've just spotted one of those SJW journos going full mad at people who wants to help a kid with cancer, time to do some shit

Hello CTR this is not Holla Forums most of us do not give a fuck if Trump has jewish children and grandchildren.

so, memeteor summoning again?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Drake bell is dead.

Seriously?

CAN'T DRAKE UP!

Literally who?

If you look on Drake's twitter, it says, "Eccentric Billionaire" in the description

I think he's the one that discovered Bieber

Holy moley, this journo also lives on twitter, he can't stop tweeting shit and I can't archive fast enough.

How can the same pattern repeat itself on different countries

Justin is so stupidly rich it's funny. When he had a birthday party at his house in LA, we all found out the house had a fucking moat. A fucking moat, man, like it was a god damn castle. He performed for everyone with his shirt off and the whole house smelled like weed and whores. Then some asshole fell into the moat on the way out when the party ended.

Never go to one of his birthday parties

I guess the Wikipedia article for GamerGate will soon see a lot of activity.

twitter.com/Ocelcock/status/785282380659470336

Please tell me this is bait.

I'm glad the ctr sociopaths are here to keep us company.
Because as long as they're here posting stale bait, they aren't out there molesting children.

This is true actually.

you went?

kinda funny how he turned into such a looser

web.archive.org/web/20161007024058/http://english.ucdavis.edu/people/jddnguye
It's a good thing most universities are shit at programming despite having entire fucking classrooms of programmers. You can't access the page directly but Wayback machine can still get to it.

I fucking hate these people

Ah, of course it's an "intersectional feminism" campaign.

Yeah, I live in LA I have to because there's a fuckton of studios here and I work in music

Oh boy do I have a story for you guys about uni or animation uni I need to let this out but would you guys care to hear about Holla Forums shit?

What's happened to Grummz's/Mark Kern's account?

twitter.com/Grummz

Time for his CV
josefnguyen.net/docs/josefnguyen_cv.pdf
>“Performing as Video Game Players in Let’s Plays,” Transformative Works and Cultures no. 22 (Sept 2016) [journal.transformativeworks.org/index.php/twc/article/view/698]
The rest of it makes it seem like he is the perfect person to scam people into "game design" courses if he hasn't already

Just do it, faggot

this is bait

did he have literal whores for the event?
I always wondered if he did something like that

are those kind of things even allowed at Wikipedia?

To be fair they don't usually focus on web development.

So pretty much two generations of animators here in the west have been damaged by sjwism and calarts cancer and animation schools don't actually teach you to draw and pretty much the old animators teaching you drawing and fundamentals is gone for the most part here in the west.

Have an exploitable.

Probably should have checked a bit more closely before posting

He is an English teacher that teaches game design

Some universities outright let you get a degree in cybersecurity, I think shit like not sending people data until they have permission should be considered to be basic stuff, instead of sending it and only then giving the message that you don't have permission.

You honestly can't tell with him. I'm sure a lot of them were models, he seems to know a lot of them. Of course, people brought along their prettiest girls too, so I'm not sure how much of them he knew, or who among them were really whores.

He has fucked a few whores in his travels though, if you can call them that. Like, they weren't really street prostitutes, from random hotties he picked up from the night before

Non canadian.
What exactly is going on here? What's Tru's statement suppose to mean?

What the fuck does any of those have to do with that supremacy group?
So instead of contacting industry veterans no instead get a cult who know absolutely fuck all on the subject to do it, yeah that wont end in disaster.

I hope you scrubbed yourself with brillo pads after that, god knows what fowl shit those people had on them.

It was essentially a "burn" about how they are in the capital and therefore his statement is silly. That's really it, he outright dismissed a serious question regarding government policy and didn't bother to standing up long enough for the crowd of retards to shut up, he simply declared it a victory and sat back down.

This is just like early GG.

I wonder if any of this will eventually have an used.

I used to do that as well

Thank you for completely reinforcing the stereotype…

>>>Holla Forums7811688
A Holla Forumsliana went to high school with Faraci. Turns out, he's essentially one of us who sold his soul in order to join "the cool guys".

Oh hey, it's Brendan O'Neill. He's the guy behind that Spiked site who made us man of the year 2014. One of the rather few leftists decrying socjus insanity.

Source or fuck off.

Just for good measure.

Also fun fact japan actually teaches the absolute beginners while beginners here in the west are left to get to fucked in general art and animation here in the west has gotten super shit now I'm not going to claim Japan is 100% great cause they've been having major issues with their industry but fuck they still teach fundamentals and other shit we've lost.

Trigger Warning: Contains rape

I'm surprised this never got picked up by kotaku though I have heard that it attracted some controversy on tumblr

I suppose yeah he doesn't need literal whores as there are plenty of metaphoric whores for him
I'm honestly surprised he has not imploded yet

Does anyone know what's up with the Twatter account of Grummz? All tweets seem to be gone.

How did that cause controversy on tumblr?

Also is kotaku the same as always?

supposedly she is too much of a git gud person and a "girl gamer" should not be perpetuating the idea that people need to become competent at video games.

WHAT?

Mansplaining

A racist white woman beat a poor person of crime I assume.

twitter.com/Grummz

whats wrong with his account why did he delete so many tweets and it just keeps rolling

I've been hearing some shit about Trump thinking everyone can work and wanting to take away SSI or that he apparently thinks women are inferior. Can someone please clear this shit up, so I don't feel any hesitation to vote for him?

None of this shit sounds like something he would say with all the support of women, veterans and other ethnicities he has.

>>>Holla Forums
Why ask this here you idiot

Might just be a bug honestly. Or something else, but for now there's no way to really know

I mean this won't clear up that statement but here hopefully this video will give you confidence in voting for him again

Just vote for him you baka.

They'd call him a CTR shill and ban him.

evening niggers

Haven't heard any statements about SSI so it is most likely either cherrypicked or made-up, from what I understand he is against welfare for not working but I doubt that would extend into being physically incapable of working. Women being inferior is a blatant attempt by the media to pin shit on him on the basis of "muh womyn", they had to look back as far as they possibly could to find shit and they still had to look to the insults he made to Rosie for being a cunt and then act like they weren't meant for Rosie but rather all women since the dawn of time. Why else do you think they were latching onto the "grab her by the pussy" bullshit so much? They clearly had nothing to work with so they had to deal with whatever scraps they could find

Guess he actually did get grounded from the internet.

archive.is/9SAed

I'd be more furious if I didn't hate him so much. I don't know whether or laugh or be annoyed that he basically just accepts it without a fight.

He lost 500 followers and 1k likes.

Wait, is MovieBlob seriously throwing him under the bus?

The brave man that has an opinion on everything has nothing to say when it is one of his buddies

Oh bob you silly stupid fuckwit.

Trump has always said that he is not going to touch social security, he got slammed over this in the Republican primaries as all of them want to cut it and he sticks by that.

Me and my lifelong friend don't want to not work altogether, we just have actual autism that legitimately fucks with our ability to do it without it getting in the way of us being hardworking and would appreciate a little support for paying bills.

He's bipolar with medicine proving ineffective and got fired for talking to shit that wasn't there because of his multiple personalities and I have actual mental obstacles. Even when I'm in a hurry my obsession with where something is where exactly its facing catches my attention literally every second and if I try to ignore it? Alarms go off in my head and drive me absolutely fucking crazy making me easily provoked or even enraged at my inability to shut it out. I am literally a slave to this inexplicable disorder. We know what actual autism is unlike buzzword spewing retards on Holla Forums because it rules our lives with an iron fist. It's waking Hell.

archive.is/ajLmn

Hahahahaha he takes the opportunity to actually reinforce cult-like creed

why does kis have upvote/downvote lilian and vivian icons now?

He probably believes he's safe because he doesn't look like the type of person who could be accused of being sleazy.

I thought that worthless fuckwit was sent to prison for going full BLM on a cop?

why does kia have upvote/downvote lilian and vivian icons now?

Because even they hate Gilda.

he had to spend about 4grand i legal fees to avoid going to prison his court date is in 2 weeks

Guys, even cuckchan's captcha is in Hillary's pocket.

He only spent the night on jail. It was there where he met the love of his life, a beautiful Indian teenager

That would imply they know about her.

I can understand taking a peek to see how bad it's gotten, but you actually have to try posting to see that.

I recently had a look because of a rumour I heard and it turned out to be true, they now have a board were you have to pay to post in.

Lots of people use 4/pol/ because of 8/pol/'s current state.

Oh, it's even worse. You now have tripfags proudly displaying "4chan pass user since (year)" next to their trip.

Its sheer size can sustain specialized stuff we can't, like a lot of generals. Not to mention the vast majority of contentfags are there, sadly.

Right.. right?

Well a large part of /vg/ moved here and we are getting more content fags but we also need to step up and make more oc and shit.

They're more active in certain aspects than here sadly.

It truly is the new SA

Should we fireup the emails towards devin's publisher and see what happens

idwpublishing.com/contact/

Hes got a book they are publishing for him surely they will be interested in his criminal acts

It's worse. Now faggots can display their purchase of a 4cuck pass like a badge, and apparently it's only the start.

I am an first exodus Holla Forumsack, I don't use 4/pol/ or 8/pol/ post second-exodus/hostile takeover by imkampfy as a matter of principle.

Really, nigga? You do realize generals are and always were containment threads. Besides, you should always take quality over quantity.

That's nice, I use 4/pol/ though.

Same here, however hitherto I lurked post-second exodus but since they banned brit/pol/ for wrongthink I stopped going all-together and stayed on /britpol/.

Would you prefer that I speak about politics here even more than I do?

We all have our vices. Are you honestly implying you didn't frequent a single general when we were still there?

literally worse than Marche

What quality? Our /vg/ is dead, most threads are shitposting central here, there's a swarm of goons waiting to pounce on everything with cries of reddit, shill, cuckchan refugee and whatever new buzzword they come up with.

Honestly do any of you browse this Holla Forums outside of this general? Its a fucking disaster, we might win this culture war but at what cost.

Heard >>>/politics/ is where some old Holla Forumsacks moved to.

Huh what board are you on this board is much better the cuckchan is and the /vg/ threads here aren't pure cancer.

Yes, a couple, but only because the moment a general a popped up for something, it automatically became verboten to talk about it outside the general most of the time.

idwpublishing.com/product/jim-thompsons-killer-inside-3/
Bingo
Thompson’s sinewy, brutal, and beloved novel comes to life in this adaptation by writer Devin Faraci

This one was released in october

The one not made up in your head.

twitter.com/GamingAnarchist/status/785484690299953152

What a stupid cunt.

Fake, obviously. If you can't recognize bullshit like this then at least google the quote or demand an archive.

Considering what comes out of that fucker's mouth, it's far from obvious.

Besides /vg/ is dead because 8/v/ moves at a speed where generals are not necessary for the most part, thus a separate board is pointless, even more so since a catalog exists and thus you don't have worry about clogging up the early pages which is the entire reason 4/vg/ was created(well, that an /sc2g/ being massive faggots that shiposted every thread that risked bumping them off of page 1).

i hope they get upvotes/downvotes soon

Didn't know turd had his own version of ctr

CTR is but one head of the internet-COINTELPRO hydra.

Seriously
user you fag gimme the link to this

Yeah, seriously, the dude lives to virtue signal.

Another Milo uni talk about to start

I dropped those after his drag show and this nigger rapping about Harambe

I'm sorry I've been looking for it in my favorites for like two hours and couldn't find anything. I created the image on 9/18/2016 and tried find the ones in or around that date range but couldn't. The few things I can remember are that it's in english, group and maybe FFM

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

this faggot is going off the deep end. i dont really like the stuff he's dooing lately. dont get me wrong, i still like him no homo but i dont like the way he delivers his messages.

Since his primary means of self-promotion(Twitter) got cut, this is the way he compensates.

huh….. didnt think of it that way

See, this is why you don't bring 2D out into the offline world. What may be hilarious online will just look awkward in real life.

IT'S TOTALLY IRONIC, R-RIGHT?

Goddamn it.

Maybe he's a fan of the Leningrad Cowboys.

Pretty much. Trump is at the upper limit of IRL shitposting one can do without veering into cringe territory and gets away with it only because he's amazingly charismatic. Milo is trying way too hard in my opinion, even if he is very charismatic.

Maybe he's there to cause a disturbance?

he'll be laughed out the fucking room with chants of TRUMP TRUMP and CUCK CUCK
I'd like to see that actually

I probably should have said to try to cause a disturbance

Every fucking time. I can't believe I fell for the meme when I was 14, good thing I "outgrew" it.

fat fucking chance
it cannot possibly become any gayer than it is now

fugg
*20$chan

Mismatch.

Good morning faggots.

FUCK

GUYS

THE BOWLING ALLEY FROM SANKAREA IS AN ACTUAL PLACE

IT'S THE SAME WALL PATTERN AND EVERYTHING

The only thing missing are the colored windows. Someone had told me the bowling alley was actually real, but they didn't give me any sauce so I thought they were bullshitting.

oh shit

The one in Sankarea is way nicer

More spooky phenomenon. Cannot fucking wait to eventually obtain whatever kind of power memes and ghosts have.

You all stick to your waifus and I'll stick to pursuing what I want.

I've got to try to find more shots of this place

BLESSED REA

Before I jump on the spooky train; was the alley part of a bowling alley chain or it was just one alley?

Now I can only dream to make enough money one day to make the place as nice as in the anime, fit with colored windows, cosmic lights, and Above Your Hand

We have to make it real. We cannot let this meme stay a dream

Shut up and post lewds of dead waifu.

It seems it's just one bowling alley. I can't find any related sites

Assuming he's telling the truth, he's the most perverse, pitiable type of person in my book: the man who allows himself to be destroyed for a cause he can't even be sure is just.

Yep, the official name and location hasn't been revealed, but it seems to be a unique bowling alley inside of a rather large building in Aichi prefecture

Pick one and only one.

This is not okay.

Considering my current luck, it sounds like something I could do.

Plugsuits are a CULTURE.
Not a COSTUME.
This is NOT who I am, and this is NOT okay.

Looks like Bonegolem made revisions to his #CONLeaks article

twitter.com/bonegolem/status/785521244774993920

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/a-digest-of-the-crash-override-network-logs/

It was very obvious to me. If you couldn't tell that's more an indication that you'd be be bad at an Ideological Turing Test than it says about him. Even if he expressed an sentiment like that he wouldn't phrase it that way. And "Nothing disgusts me more" is pure Holla Forums parody-speak.

Anyway, if you're bad at recognizing that sort of thing that's all the more reason to verify, like I said.

So I've had the last couple days off and spent them mostly asleep.

I caught part of Trump obliterating Shillary's asshole into a mound of bloody hamburger, and the shit with Faraci, but what else have I missed?

I've also read the entire scanlation of Tetsuwan Birdy II up to Chap 148. I just learned there's a sequel series with a timeskip that finished in 2012 and nobody is translating it.

"See the ending"? NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER. TEN YEARS I'VE WAITED. JUST SCANLATE MY SHIT UP.

there's something wrong with her head

I was talking about the crossover pairing, faggot.

That's part of her charm.

There's porn, that's why.

For those who already read the original version he posted a list of the revisions on KIA:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/56suvh/ethics_repost_a_digest_of_the_crash_override/d8m1fpg?context=3

Acid, this may sound completely bizarre, but were you driving a red vehicle today with a line of bumper stickers on the bottom of the rear windshield, and on the bottom right of said windshield, there was a Trump sticker?

Nothing much. I'd highly recommend watching all of the debate, though.

No? I don't even own a red vehicle.

Fair enough. If that pic that revolt used to shill about you was accurate, I may have met someone who could be your body double. He was pulling out of a fun store.

Thank you

Man I really dislike the art direction of KiA, it was so much simpler when it just had default reddit format, but I guess that goes for most things, I don't like a lot of colors and art all over the place

take pics of him and feed revolt with disinfo

How can someone so smart post completely biased crap like this, fuck I even showed him common core.

It was just in passing, there's no chance in Hell I'd ever have a chance encounter like that again.

They say everybody has a doppleganger out there somewhere. I bet he's a Reifag.

Birdy is tempting though. If she's still single in the final ending, I might would a Birdy and let Shinji have Asuka back. She was my other anime love when I was younger.

something tells me the tweets where nobody is tagged are fed my Nyberg himself

The saying goes "There's three people who look exactly like you" so I'm aware of two, now to find the third and find out who's the best Acid Man.

Either that, or it's programmed to spew that shit automatically to try and bait people.

It's easier to fool somebody than to convince them they've been fooled.

I've been battling that line for weeks with somebody and gotten nowhere. Part of me wonders if it's even possible, or if you have to let the person figure it out themselves because they cannot be convinced from the outside.

Nyberg can't code for shit, he used this archive.is/wMHcN

And Kek has answered. Well then.

Nice trips.

And yea I think you're completely right, its been driven into his brain for so long that Trump is evil that he refuses any other point of view, he doesn't even like Hillary but its not Trump so he hopes she wins and thinks king nigger was the best president ever.

Oh. Then yeah, he's totally trying to feed bait.

Anime uses real places all the time for backdrops. It's not hard to believe some urban explorer found it, though it was cool as fuck, and decided to use it for their cartoon.

Mine lives around here.
People I know have run into him from time to time, and every once in a while, this guy's friends mistake me for him.
I've never met the guy. I don't know if I want to.

What's the worst that could happen?

who exactly are you quoting?

The biggest reason for this these days is that everyone cares so much about feeling good about themselves that they'll craft overly elaborate lies to keep themselves placated. What would you rather do? Be told that you were taken as a fool and feel terrible, or lie to yourself and be all smiles all the time?
Some people just don't want to know the truth. They don't care about it. Ignorance, after all, is bliss.

Fucking Hell.

Gods, she's fucking hot.

Anita, Maddox, and that broad from The Young Turks make me pray for a second Armenian genocide.

gamertics.com/devin-faraci-accused-of-sexual-assault-on-twitter/

Not surprising. As a former social justice warrior (2003-2009 or so) it's not exactly uncommon for terrible people to use it to try and absolve themselves of guilt for things they've done. Often times it's things they continue doing.

TONIGHT

/u/

just look at the born again sjws like sterling

I wouldn't be surprised if that watch was gifted to her by some company or panel sponsor

So it's an anime crossover party, everyone's letting their hair down, and Asuka's is extra flirty. Is that so wrong? Or are you dreading that Asuka would bitch about Inuyasha sexually molesting her on twitter and she will, too?

Picture: Acid Man's nightmare.

I can't say I know what Jim Sterling's done, besides being an obnoxious twat. Seems to be a pretty even split between guys who are trying to cover something up, guys who think it will finally get them laid, and guys who are just gullible/doormats.

My copy arrived today.

mine came yesterday but I'm not playing Vita games lately im sitting on a bigish backlog of other stuff
I normally finish 1 3DS game and 2 Vita games but I finished Steins:Gate then went to DQ Vii

I wish this were on PC

In the prior post he mentions Helldump but it sounds like he doesn't know about the old #pokegoons irc log where Zoe tried to organize the "helldumping" of a furry, which included his real name being hunted down and posted.

There doesn't seem to have ever been an actual helldump thread though. Note Helldump itself wasn't all doxing all the time, most of it was just mocking other SA posters.

She claims that her name on pokegoons was Eris:
archive.is/H9W0M
archive.is/Pt5Cc
archive.is/iVEAX

The log itself (she uses the handles Eris, Erislaptop, and HonkIfYoureVorney):
archive.is/0uV1D

He might not want to use this because the log is theoretically not 100% verified - it was on a random personal site called thisismybutt.com that probably belonged to a goon in the IRC. It seemed to have likely resided there for years but was only archived December 2014, so it's theoretically possible it was fabricated somehow (and the site hacked?). He should at least know about it though, if he's going to be talking about Helldump and Zoe.

Does anyone with a twitter account want to link him the log or this post? Probably best to not link it to him on Reddit since the info on the furry might be interpreted as breaking their anti-dox rules.

What I would do is try to point out that the belief "if only my opponent wasn't so ignorant, he'd vote _" is always going to feel airtight even when it is false. You can fill in the blank with whatever you want (keyword: want), and one's brain will be satisfied that this is a sound, consistent belief.

The real test for one's beliefs should be to understand the best argument on the other side. If you really are dealing with the best arguments from the other side, you shouldn't be feeling good/arrogant/righteous/etc about yourself when you counter those arguments. If not, you're probably not judging the best arguments.

Maybe try using this link to challenge his thinking along those lines:
lesswrong.com/lw/i0/are_your_enemies_innately_evil/

(I'm not a fan of that site, but some of the logical concepts like this one can be useful to point to)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1535

Look at what I found.

I hope you're at least playing the pirated version with the symphonic soundtrack modded back in and didn't actually give SQ money for a shitty localization.

im deaf

You should try out 7th Dragon 3. I just finished the main story the other day. Ending was a bit retarded, but the secret dungeon is a nice challenge.

archive.is/a0A7Q
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lewd. But that doesn't excuse giving money to SQ for doing a shitty job

I don't get the context:

the image shows:

1) a link to some article about Twitter, Trust and Safety, and a banned Gamergater.
2) following that link is just a plain exercept from the linked article

3) the image appears inside a very long email? It's buried in a section which is just like "here's a bunch of good reads"

4) The email itself says:

> From:[email protected]/* */ To: > [email protected]/* */

Okay, I try to do my homework to understand the context. Now spoonfeed me why it is important that this email was leaked.

That's news to me.

The Daily 202 is a Washington Post email newsletter that guy was presumably subscribed to. Apparently it includes quotes/links from "hot on the right" and "hot on the left" articles. Anyone who put put in their email address here got the same email:

archive.is/yfSrs

Podesta is running Hillary Clinton's campaign.

It's a Washington Post newsletter. He's just excited because the word "gamergate" appeared in a wikileaks email, but the specific email is just a public newsletter the guy was subscribed to.

Yeah, so what?

Oh okay, thanks.

"Nothing to see, move along" then…

And this goes out to Hillary bursting into treats.
600 REPLIES, WHO'S BAKING!?

Well I think I might be back again helping with anything I can, but this time my life is probably going to go downhill from today, anyway I want to do something useful and try to stop thinking about depressing shit. Maybe kek would kindly give me some meme magic.

I could bake again, but no promises that the results would be any good.
I'd probably go with Lewd Sisters Edition.

Dubs for truth. Yes, she is.

Meme magic is like the power of the Sphere. Once you're aware of it, you have it. The trick is learning to control it. To feel the wave and surf it.

this guy is a writer from Faraci's site

twitter.com/sillimustafa/status/785393935782862849

You don't ask for meme magic, it is given to you

I need to figure out how to control it so I can meme Trudeau out of office and lolicon into legality

twitter.com/AgentBigfoot/status/785674676160778246

AW SHIT DUDE I FOUND THE SAUCE. NOW I KNOW WHY I COULDN'T FIND IT, IT WAS EXPUNGED AND I BOOKED MARKED FROM A DIFFERENT SITE

Tell me what it is, then. I'm curious.

archive.is/9Rb2N

They need to to get smashed. Now.

SHIT TELL ME THE SAUCE

I'm seriously really fucking pissed off at this blatantly false bullshit.

Please post girls loving girls.

Ask for proof, and watch them run like bitches.

I hope things get better user, or at least that you feel better.

Digging is always a standby, we could use some new conflicts of interest. Digging often has dead ends when you're not following a preexisting lead though, so it might not make you feel better.

Does anyone have the list of changes that need to be made to this old infographic? I remember a list being posted in this thread. You could update it. Or maybe make all-new infographics, like for the lesser-known cases of corruption. Also you might want to ask in the new thread, since this one is ending soon.

Gymnast need help gets taken to a sex club to limber up. Sex ensues.
hitomi.la/galleries/975315.html
Now I feel so much better

I thought that art style looked familiar. I already have it.

Oh sure, now that he's been publicly outed as a complete scumbag and got grounded from the internet, they turn on him.

This is like a Twilight Zone episode

Incidentally, if it's been expunged you can usually find a slightly outdated version of the gallery by searching for it and clicking the ehentai link. They don't remove every archive of it, just the most recent one. I can still view these, for example.
g.e-hentai.org/g/975278/fb942cb22a/
g.e-hentai.org/g/924943/d1f885e885/

These past two years have been some combination of Twilight Zone and Black Mirror.

I'd love to see archives of every one of his "friends" saying anything like "Yeah I knew he did this kind of thing but I didn't say anything". Because that would be great ammo against them. We may be shitlords, but they're the ones letting this shit go on.

Calm down user. Everything is just fine.

Didn't they try this shit with Brian Flynt of all people at one point last year?

Wouldn't want it any other way.

I accidentally deleted most of my post somehow. What I said was that you might want to try digging, we can always use more conflicts of interest and stuff like that. Digging often dead-ends though, especially if you don't have a lead, so it might not help you feel better.

Does anyone have the list of changes for the old one infographic I just posted? Updating that would be useful. You could also try making other infographics, like for the lesser-known cases of corruption. And you can ask again in the new thread, since this one is ending soon.

I remember them turning on him the moment he said capitalism was okay, but I don't think they ever branded him as GamerGate.

Why though. Is it because copyright? Damn you, fakku, damn you to hell.

The time he met up with one of the pro-GG names over coffee, I think.

Probably. A lot of these magazines don't like their stuff being reposted, and fakku owns the rights to a lot too. It's a pain, but nyaa usually has torrents for fakku-exclusive stuff. Just a hassle because I can't fap to it on mobile this way. This is a really good one that fakku jews people out of.
fakku.net/hentai/life-is-a-battlefield-english

I remember this one. Its really good, shame those hews got a hold of it.

lately I have seen frogs everywhere, maybe it's a call from kek, a sign to return to help all of you faggots again.

shut up Vince

Maybe its a sign to do something lewd

It's very vanilla. Not only does he have loving sex with his attractive manager, he proposes to her at the end.

Twitter is a strange beast.

sauce

link

I've had people spend hours raging at me over obvious joke tweets, like claiming that rifles should be banned because they're more dangerous than the Avada Kedavra curse, which is banned (and also fictional). And because I once posted a fake picture of Hulk Hogan tweeting "I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow" on September 10, 2001.

It's like babby's first forum. They make complete asses out of themselves until they realize that it's a bad idea to act that way.
And most of them are running around using their real names too, so it might stick with them until they die.

exhentai.org/g/819039/a97d16e691/

Did you follow that last tweet up with pictures of Hogan running wild on the towers?

That's best Academia right there. Patrician taste.

No, but I did shoop a couple pictures claiming Twitter was founded in 1999 and used them to support my argument. In one of those cases I also had a crude shop claiming the sky was pink, but I can't remember the context because the person I was arguing with deleted their tweets. It's amazing how stupid people will think you are.

twitter.com/GeorgeReese/status/785689087491530752

Getting compared with Donald Trump is the highest compliment.

Thanks for reminding me, how is this? I think I did everything people told me to. I had to go with a flat background, it dropped the file size from 2MB to 650k.

Say thank you.

It's right beside lo-ping

I actually meant sauce on , but I found it.
exhentai.org/g/865577/dbaf625f4e/

Drop Mark Ceb and Digifira then? It's his site. And I assume asscancer is worth dropping too?

Dualshockers is here but I guess it doesn't stand out enough. Give me a sec, you big bully!

Please retaliate as insultingly as possible.

More surprised Gematsu is still there while Rice Digital isn't. Not for corruption reasons, unless lagging behind the other outlets and/or clearly ripping news from other sites isn't an issue.

And didn't Games Nosh & HLA went anti-GG at some point? Though it makes sense they're there for neutral sites since The Escapist is listed.

Oh. and isn't ShipBlock 20 = Gamertics now?

no clue about hla, but Nosh definitely didn't

no

archive.is/dUso9
This is the spin the spic MSM is giving to the debate. How Trump "stumbled" or "tears himself down" and that Clinton won.
Normalfag spics are the best puppets; they may live under literal dictators and people are getting killed left and right but throw some cheap telenovelas or soccer at them and they behave like trained dogs.

I don't understand the meme with the guy in red. I never saw him on the stream I was watching so I don't know what he said.

I'd like a version without all the more specific instructions, to serve as a direct replacement for the original. For example if someone wants to give the list to a normalfag who isn't really involved with GG themselves it seems strange to have all the stuff like "if your friends link you unethical sites…", like you're trying to recruit them instead of just making some suggestions.

Also some of the logos like Deepfreeze or Bad Angler are pixelated (maybe use better resolution versions?) or have white pixels at the edge that show up against the background.

Otherwise seems good, though I haven't checked every single entry.

Don't be an idiot, he's literally asking you to remove people over revoltard-level shit. Apparently Mark Ceb is bad because he likes ethics too much or something. And they're still going at that one remark TB made months ago that also happens to be true, and one disagreement wouldn't be cause for removal if it wasn't.

It's too strong.

This. The lists aren't built off who is necessarily pro-GG, but rather who is not an irredeemable asshole to their own customers. Minor ideological disagreements have never been grounds for removal. If we pulled that card, we really would be no better than the SJWs.

this is why

How about tops going up?

NO

Why not?

yes

I see this pandering incident as more of a one-time experiment, and not something that they naturally lean to doing. If anything, we should thank them for taking one for the team to show concrete proof that catering to SJWs will never profit. As of right now, I'm not seeing any similar stunts pulled, and considering that PQube are linked with RD, they're probably learned their lesson. (Of course, ethical issues with PQube is another matter entirely.)

I mostly did this from feedback. Isn't there some shit bullshit with Rice Digital being shady? I thought they did something like shit on someone who was against censorship for imported games. I actually have been working on this for a long time and seeing that other user reminded me of it. So some of the info is probably out dated.

idk, but gamertics should probably be on here. And original-gamer hasn't been updated since march, I assume it's dead. I think replacing original-gamer with gamertics makes sense.

I added TB, Digifira, and Ceb back. I also added gamertics. Some sites don't have high resolution logs so I did the best I could. I got rid of the instructions, it does look a lot cleaner.

I don't know how to feel about PQube and Rice Digital either. I think it needs to be discussed.

SJWs behaving badly again?
twitter.com/robertnlee/status/785353706694782976
archive.is/6XJMZ

I wish Gather Your Party posted more often. Must be tough getting writers when you don't pay, and it's all done more or less as a hobby. They're good people, though.

I wish I could contribute more, but I lost track of a lot of who did what and when once we expanded beyond the big 7 or 8 familiar names like Kotaku and Techraptor.

This outfit basically did a callout against us on Twitter once and then didn't repeat it?

Going off to work, so I'll be leaving this here. Did the daily YOLO summon in OSSA and pulled this.

tl;dr - mob gasha just dropped me the spirit of a dead loli controlling a giant spoopy whose in-game quotes are basically "Gid Gud".

The spirits of games know.

Thats why third rate nursing homes were invented

I think it makes sense to leave Rice Digital off, at least for now. There's probably a lot of minor outlets we don't include after all, though I'm not sure how prominent Rice Digital is compared to others in that niche. Their website combines a news section with a store so it seems hard to tell.

Anyone have other suggestions? It's hard to look at a list and spot anything missing, especially because I'm more likely to get info somewhere like Holla Forums than to use game journalism sites myself.

got a couple of steam games to give away

Zi: *7I22-MG5MI-6P0M5

Zombie Boom: *99Q0-LMFFF-RQNCE

(asterisks to discourage bots)

7-4=*

Well, thanks for Zi. Will have to try it out after my movie.

You are excellent, user. Have fun whoever grab it

Whether or not you take that as a compliment, someone please point out how classless it is to compare a band of slandered gamers with ISIS.

Also, he's not quite a child molester. Looks more like a domestic abuser.

Oh hey, you bought the bundle with Make America Great Again. is it as shit as the video makes it look?

We need to start a pool on this sort of thing. Either for which SJW will get outed next, or what the next person outed will be. I'd put money on kiddy fiddler, because you know there are a bunch there. Pretty sad when the people taking the moral high ground are so rife with shitty people, and the most we really have is assholes and men who pretend to be women.

The worst who have been outed, I should say. I can almost guarantee we have worse. Although isn't the one namefag here a pedo or something? I forgot about that.

that was my guess

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/785695684741763072

Based on everything I saw that was just revoltfags trying to start shit because they're obsessed with ecelebs and drama.

I only went with the $1 tier because I wanted Carrie's Order Up

archive.is/F0rdP
Finally, VR will be useful
fuck

Ah.

I figure with how hard they still push the "gamergate is pedos" narrative, one of them has to be fucking kids on the side.

I won it on Steamgifts a while back. It is.

twitter.com/CheriJacobus/status/785700315005718528

Cuckservitives on the prowl

I'm going to bed soon so I won't be able to criticize the new version of the infographic right now. The version without the instructions sounds good though. Post it when you're done, and thank you for your work.

As Holla Forums is never willing to answer questions anymore I'm having an issue. My computer isn't loading any sites as normal with my typical IP(besides twitter for some reason). However when I used my VPN everything loads fine. I started having this issue when digging on wikileaks and posting findings on Holla Forums. Am I being fucked with in some way or what and regardless does anyone know how I can fix it?

Try clearing your cache and cookies and such? If not, it's a good place to start.

Sure pal, sure. What is he again, yeah, a fucking Brit who moved to the US and he got the gall to say those things regarding freedom.

Did you cheeked your proxy settings? Does it happens on any browser? Try downloading a portable browser and see if the issue persists. When you are done with it you can simply delete the folder since everything is contained within and nothing is installed on your system

portablefreeware.com/index.php?sc=8

Yeah, I did that.

Is happening on all browsers and even my other computer. Will try this, thanks.

Could be a DNS issue, maybe try flushing your DNS and/or figuring out if your non-VPN DNS server is working.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/10/milo-obama-handing-internet-kebabs-censorship-religious-fanatics/
Remove kebab

I didn't say to like him, or to think he says dumb shit now and again.

Just keep it separate from #GG work unless it affects us directly.

Have a gift. I'm off to bed.

What a bitch

That worked, thanks. Weird that none of my other browsers even ones that I hadn't used in months were working and neither is my other computer.

I always tell these fuckers that only people that found the internet late to the party use their real names and they should fuck off.

Good night everyone. Who's making the next thread?

Fugg, everyone panic!

maybe malware is fumbling with your settings too. Scan your pc with bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

it's quick and efficient, also no need to install

Sounds like my computer was thoroughly pozzed, though the timing of everything acting weird still seems strange.

Whatever happened to those PSAs that urged people to never share their personal info on the internet? Did everyone just throw their hands up and say "fuck it" the moment Myspace came along?

A lot of these people haven't even been using the internet long enough for MySpace to be relevant to them.

Guess I'll jump in and save the day by

BAKING BREAD

wew

Yup that's bad. Since there are plenty kinds of malware you won't notice a difference right away. Some of them bring your system to it's knees while others just sit quietly doing their thing every now and then.

NEW BREAD

Decided to find shit and On The Issues gave me this
Looks like getting rid of fraud translated into means getting rid of everything entirely

Lol,was just going to post this:
threadly reminder Gawker is not dead
They've only joined a worst monopolistic hoaxing media