Do you remember Holla Forums?

Do you remember Holla Forums?

the 21st night of September?

Just learn to let go user.

Nice filename faggot
1.49MB file size

pic related

Never got into those. I only ever hid images inside images no moot in all his nofun wisdom ended the sinks threads.

No, mind explaining me user? :)

Fuck off, faggot

SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE

I had to make it obvious because last 3 times no one noticed.
it's your idiots fault for being so oblivious

never 4get

pump up the volume, bumpb out the uglies. yes, it's appropriate now to delicate unto the wordsmith banging slog. take now me a big deal, or send out a little girl. sometimes, it just makes sense. of course if there are no shattering smiths, or billowing bogs…we're there. unto the wizard is given the wordsmith challenge. what does that mean? hard brow…beard…cackling revelation. the cackling revelations. my final cackling revelation. a meditation…no desire for an objective, or clarification.

AYYYYY

Would the sound player even work on fullchan?

Not not natively as an extension but the images still work for the player.

I read one user say that Holla Forums next was going to allow you to post mp3s with images for them but since that died we aren't getting that.

How do we get the mp3 out of the image
Is it through the chan unpacker?

mp3 posting is literally the only good feature that was proposed for NEVER EVER

So what's stopping hotwheels from just putting it into Holla Forums right now?

Did you just step out of a 12 month coma?

No.

I'm so sorry user.

Codemonkey would be who you should be asking. He's the guy that works on Holla Forums. And there's probably minimal shit stopping him from doing so, I guess there's just not a high demand for them, especially since NEVER EVER failed so hard

I was homeless.

Sorry, man. You all better now?

I'm shitposting on the internet now ain't I?

So, that's a no? Or is that fat asian fairy indicative of you managing to sell your boypussy for some internet time? Is it at least broadband connection?

have you tried
a little harder? :^)

The retarded can only try so hard, we broke our hands from trying, please feed us with a spoon

Reminder never ever

Also
Get this obsolete media method outta here.

I don't believe you I don't want to imagine him in such a state, he's too good for that

when is it gonna be our turn to have fun?

nice bootleg bro

just make a still image webm fatty

Jim killed him

Just make a webm, you DOUBLE NIGGER.

It was meant to have audio support by now but Josh fucked everything up like the octuplenigger he is.

but that's counter-intuitive, inconvenient, takes work and isn't as fun as sharing the real audio files

codemonkey could just tick some checkboxes to allow audio formats, but he will just say "b-but we will get DMCA'd" even though that never happens and literally every file format is subject to it anyway

ffmpeg -loop 1 -i muh_shitty_picture.jpg -i muh_shitty_audio.mp3 -c:v libvpx -c:a libvorbis muh_shitty_video.webm

Man, the source blows.
I thought it was going to be entirely drawn in that cute style, but instead it was drawn in a gross "REALISTIC" style. It almost looks like Squirrel Girl with more shading and detail.

Underage b&, pls.

faggotron

Habit and inertia, niggerino.

It has MP3 as a source, there's not much to lose to begin with.

it was an example fatso

How could I forget

I may be a little thick but I'm not fat.

Post picture and i'll judge

But that's not as fun.
By that logic I should just post still webms instead of .jpg files.

you've been playing some seriously shit video games if encoding audio is an important source of fun for you

So if any of you guys were on /g/ around late 2012-early 2013, I posted this gif with a track in it, but being a total faggot, not knowing about the web player. Simple concatenation. This probably means you can't play it after downloading since Jimbo decided to strip concats.

I also hid data in every picture I posted. Bust out your scrappers.

I still have this one on one of my hard drives.

someone has the 'tism

During the Infinity Next fiasco, Josh implemented the feature but Hotwheels wanted it disabled because then the site would be hosting copyrighted content. He got very particular about keeping the site up after it got parked in 2015 of January.

ignorance is a bliss and a big one

I post comic books, books, files all the time but it's audio he cares about?

I think that's when the site was parked. Whenever the domain changed from Holla Forums.co to 8ch.net.

I just remember the reasons as to why mp3's weren't going to happen even if the Infinity Next merge happened. I would guess that the music industry is just particularly vicious when it comes to copyrighted content.

i'm just bullying you
the correct way to say it is "in january of 2015"

I'm an Aussie, so everything is backwards here.
Just kidding, I guess I just have shit grammar.

This is bait, right?

pls no bully

Listening to extracted oggs from various images saved over time makes for a pretty strange mixtape. Still gotta do something about extracting videos, though.

Also, webms are nice, but until are multiple tracks with distinct track names hidden behind a solid, independently usable cover image, it couldn't even begin to fill those shoes. Not that you could really ever bring back sound threads.

Everything was a lot more personal behind that opaque wall. Like spoilers and filenames taken to a new level, where shitposting had not yet been perfected and childlike optimism and playfulness somehow bloomed.

Also, fuck you, Angry Birds guy. You know what you did, you fuck.