When is the remake finally going to be shown Holla Forums?

When is the remake finally going to be shown Holla Forums?

it fucking doesn't need one.

Too bad user. It's happening

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE RACE Holla Forums?

Fuck this gay industry.

Humans.

Acutally this looks really fucking cool. If they don't turn around and start fucking with it this could be awesome. ( I know I'm probably hoping for too much).

Syreen are the obvious answer

Shofixti are space samurai furries who exploded their home star to exterminate 1/3 of the Ur-quan fleet. For that they get 2nd place

Wanna bet fags will scream it's a Mass Effect rip-off?

I don't get it, I'm looking at gameplay right now and it looks like shit, and I like old games.

Why do you like Star Control?
Are the sequels where it's at?

Talking aliens that actually feel like aliens and not just blue humans. Except of course.

SC2 is where it's at.
Not 1.
Definitely not 3.

I got that part, that was pretty neat, god damned Star Trek.

Is this a reboot or a remake? I'd really rather they didn't do a remake. I was initially reluctant, but if exploring planets is anything like the concept art, I'm kind of sold.

are you looking at the first one? Yeah, it's kind of meh

SC2 is god-tier with excellent writing and deep thought put into each race's motivations (except the pkunk but that's by design)
Also has planetary exploration and resource gathering so you can assemble a fleet to stop the Ur-Quan…before it's too LATE there's a time limit before everything goes to hell

It's a reboot and has a different universe. They did this to respect the original creators but said that if they get on board next game it will be a sequel instead.

Alternatively

HD remake of a game that already has a HD remake?

Why is life so cruel?

Underage gonna under.

There is already an HD remake, I have it installed right now. This is obviously a reboot.

wew this place sucks cocks now